Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > News & Current Events

Notices

Old July 11, 2018, 19:21   #51
juanni
TROLL

FALaholic #: 2439
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
What I have said was it didn't matter since it demonstrably cannot be repaid.

But that is a hell of a long way from saying it is inconsequential.
Make up your feeble mind, the debt doesn't matter or the debt does matter. At least you could be consistent in one post.

.................juanni
Old July 11, 2018, 19:29   #52
CG&L
Registered

FALaholic #: 27951
Getting back to Syria
Israel hit two Iranian drone bases in Syria a couple days ago. One in Hama and one in Aleppo.

When did the war start? Wasn't it 2011?
7 tough Years for a lot of people. Not really sure whether or not chems were used but it's a small matter when you look at the big picture
Old July 11, 2018, 19:47   #53
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG&L View Post
Getting back to Syria
Israel hit two Iranian drone bases in Syria a couple days ago. One in Hama and one in Aleppo.

When did the war start? Wasn't it 2011?
7 tough Years for a lot of people. Not really sure whether or not chems were used but it's a small matter when you look at the big picture
The big picture is OUR govt blatantly lies to the citizenry and our 'free press' is in on it.

Yet some here, no matter how many times this lesson is taught, never learn.

...................juanni
Old July 11, 2018, 20:42   #54
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
What we watch, is called programming, that is the space in between the commercials and news bulletins - program content is market specific. The MSM is in cahoots with the corporate banking world - it's their client. If you derive any opinion from 90% of what is known as the MainstreamMedia, and take it for gospel - then you are being mislead - it is the alternate, independent press that gives balance, facts - where there is normally distortion - if your world view is based off the MSM's deliverance, you are misinformed, totally - it's as simple as that!
It's not about who is right or wrong, it's about waking up to what's actually been going on, is going on! White helmets, and all other proxies! - ? This isn't about conspiracies, it's about facts and the evidence supporting those facts! Belief is not even required!

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 11, 2018, 21:12   #55
CG&L
Registered

FALaholic #: 27951
People in our government do blatantly lie to us but such was not the case in Syria.

The gassed children show was put on by Syrians for Al Jazeera. It's unlikely Al Jazeera knew what was going on at the time. They have a presence in Syria because it's the Middle East and it's their hime. And because they're a news agency.
Old July 11, 2018, 21:14   #56
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
Well admittedly a small change, but the deficit is increasing under Trump and all those small govt republicans even more so than Obama.
................juanni
Fewer people on welfare, more people employed and being taxed,,, how much is the deficit increased, neither of us has a clue,,, letting in more illegals and breaking more laws ought to help,,, especially if they are crying babies.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11, 2018, 23:04   #57
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG&L View Post
People in our government do blatantly lie to us but such was not the case in Syria.

The gassed children show was put on by Syrians for Al Jazeera. It's unlikely Al Jazeera knew what was going on at the time. They have a presence in Syria because it's the Middle East and it's their hime. And because they're a news agency.
Nope, it was put on by the White Helmets an organization in Syria funded by the US.

In April 2018 the Trump administration suspended the funding of the White Helmets as part of a wider suspension of the funding of stabilization projects in Syria while the U.S. reassesses its role in Syria. The U.S. had provided more than $33 million to support the group since 2013
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_...rian_Civil_War)

Can you read?
The 1st post has links and quotes from the US govt including the Donald that claims Assad used sarin gas and/or CWs.

WASHINGTON — The U.S. now has blood and urine samples from last Saturday's deadly attack in Syria that have tested positive for chemical weapons, according to two U.S. officials familiar with the intelligence.

The samples suggested the presence of both chlorine gas and an unnamed nerve agent, two officials said. Typically, such samples are obtained through hospitals and collected by U.S. or foreign intelligence assets on the ground. The officials said they were "confident" in the intelligence, though not 100 percent sure.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/mideast...ia-gas-n865431

White House: 'High confidence' Syria responsible for chemical attack

The U.S. has a "very high confidence" that the Syrian government was behind a deadly chemical weapons attack in a suburb of Damascus last weekend, the White House said Friday.

"We have a very high confidence that Syria was responsible and, once again, Russia’s failure to stop them and their continued disaction on this front has been part of the problem," White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...hemical-attack

...............juanni
Old July 11, 2018, 23:37   #58
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
Pissing into the wind, and shouting about how bad America is, and how good the muslims are, is just batshit crazy, and you stain your pants yellow.

Assad has CW's and has used them multiple times; that, in addition to his usual fare of barrel bombs, aircraft artillery etc. Syrian cities in the north are in shambles, as a result.

At least Assad is smart enough to kill muslims of any stripe, be they Isis, rebels, alQaeda, Muslim Brotherhood, or any other garden variety sect of Jihadi or muslim civilian. Syria is a magnet for Jihadi types and it is a great place to die in, almost as good as Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia, etc.

For that, Trump and Putin will keep him in office.

Every Muslim killed over there, is one less for Montana to have to deal with.

Last edited by V guy; July 11, 2018 at 23:48.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 11, 2018, 23:45   #59
STG_58_guy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 65886
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin35 View Post
Let's pretend jaunni knows what he's talkin' about,,, like he's doin'.
This country spends several billion dollars to gather intelligence,,, who is most likely to betray us ?
The betrayers just got voted out,,, it is hard to believe nothing has changed.
95% of the population in DC and surrounding suburbs voted for Hillary Clinton. That's your Federal Government. They are all still there.
STG_58_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11, 2018, 23:59   #60
STG_58_guy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Bullshit. And as I asked previously you show me where I've ever said that the debt was without consequence. What I have said was it didn't matter since it demonstrably cannot be repaid. It follows that it will not be repaid, and from that one can conclude that the lenders expect that it will not be repaid. To which I can only add that in light of this the borrowers should likewise expect to never repay it either. Which means your continued whining about having to pay it back is kinda silly.

But that is a hell of a long way from saying it is inconsequential. So show me or STFU. And no, another out of context link isn't gonna cut it. And you can save the tears for the next generation for someone else because you ain't for anyone else but your sorry, lonely, whiny self, if you did care about anyone else they'd care about you. And the really cool part is you still have no idea why you ain't happier, which means your sadness will continue.
Bullshit. The debt has demonstrably been repaid in the past - in the 1830s I believe. And as a percentage of GDP, it has been much higher than it is now (WWII). It can be repaid again. That doesn't mean it will. I'll be surprised if twentysomethings who make enough to pay taxes don't dump dollars and go with a blockchain currency.
Old July 12, 2018, 03:06   #61
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Originally Posted by STG_58_guy View Post
Bullshit. The debt has demonstrably been repaid in the past - in the 1830s I believe. And as a percentage of GDP, it has been much higher than it is now (WWII). It can be repaid again. That doesn't mean it will. I'll be surprised if twentysomethings who make enough to pay taxes don't dump dollars and go with a blockchain currency.
The federal reserve system was not in existence in the 1830s. Because a debt-based money system always creates more debt than money there can never be enough money to repay the debt. It follows that it will never be repaid if there is not enough money to pay it off, and the act of creating more money always creates even more debt. Please try to keep up.
Old July 12, 2018, 03:08   #62
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Make up your feeble mind, the debt doesn't matter or the debt does matter. At least you could be consistent in one post.

.................juanni
Somewhere in California a village is missing their idiot. Time to pack it in J.
Old July 12, 2018, 06:12   #63
Ted Kennedy
Registered

FALaholic #: 77365
Quote:
Nope, it was put on by the White Helmets an organization in Syria funded by the US.

In April 2018 the Trump administration suspended the funding of the White Helmets as part of a wider suspension of the funding of stabilization projects in Syria while the U.S. reassesses its role in Syria. The U.S. had provided more than $33 million to support the group since 2013
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_...rian_Civil_War)

Can you read?
The 1st post has links and quotes from the US govt including the Donald that claims Assad used sarin gas and/or CWs.

WASHINGTON — The U.S. now has blood and urine samples from last Saturday's deadly attack in Syria that have tested positive for chemical weapons, according to two U.S. officials familiar with the intelligence.

The samples suggested the presence of both chlorine gas and an unnamed nerve agent, two officials said. Typically, such samples are obtained through hospitals and collected by U.S. or foreign intelligence assets on the ground. The officials said they were "confident" in the intelligence, though not 100 percent sure.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/mideast...ia-gas-n865431

White House: 'High confidence' Syria responsible for chemical attack

The U.S. has a "very high confidence" that the Syrian government was behind a deadly chemical weapons attack in a suburb of Damascus last weekend, the White House said Friday.

"We have a very high confidence that Syria was responsible and, once again, Russia’s failure to stop them and their continued disaction on this front has been part of the problem," White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...hemical-attack

...............juanni
Are you posting these with links because you're sad, or because you hate America?

I notice a lack of willingness to address these points, I wonder why?
Ted Kennedy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 12, 2018, 10:50   #64
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
ASSAD IS A CLOSET CHRISTIAN!!

It HAS to be so.

Assad is a Crusader of the first waters; not much of a fan of Israel, he definitely has the right mindset to get rid of all radical, muslim jihadi's, who threaten his formerly moderate, muslim country.

His own home grown rebels are jihadis---primarily Muslim Brotherhood Obama-McCain loving assholes; and all of them are being exterminated by him, Iran, Russia and the Coalition, and that is NOT including the other jihadi gang types fighting in Syria and Iraq (Isis & alQaeda), and being exterminated too.

Assad will have to turn on Iran, and kill those Shia mf'ers next, to get rid of that threat to his power, but when you are a killer of muslims, you have "arrived."

Montana, and the PNW can sleep soundly tonight, thanks to Assad.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 12, 2018, 11:59   #65
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
ASSAD IS A CLOSET CHRISTIAN!!

It HAS to be so.

Assad is a Crusader of the first waters; not much of a fan of Israel, he definitely has the right mindset to get rid of all radical, muslim jihadi's, who threaten his formerly moderate, muslim country.

His own home grown rebels are jihadis---primarily Muslim Brotherhood Obama-McCain loving assholes; and all of them are being exterminated by him, Iran, Russia and the Coalition, and that is NOT including the other jihadi gang types fighting in Syria and Iraq (Isis & alQaeda), and being exterminated too.

Assad will have to turn on Iran, and kill those Shia mf'ers next, to get rid of that threat to his power, but when you are a killer of muslims, you have "arrived."

Montana, and the PNW can sleep soundly tonight, thanks to Assad.
So this got me wondering if exterminating the leadership of these jihadi assholes includes the ones who live here in the US also. Inquiring minds want to know.
Old July 12, 2018, 13:35   #66
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Kennedy View Post
Are you posting these with links because you're sad, or because you hate America?

I notice a lack of willingness to address these points, I wonder why?
Yeah, tomorrow or next week it will be back to Al Jazeera hatched the scheme and us and our pals had nothing to do with it.

.................juanni
Old July 12, 2018, 22:34   #67
STG_58_guy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
The federal reserve system was not in existence in the 1830s. Because a debt-based money system always creates more debt than money there can never be enough money to repay the debt. It follows that it will never be repaid if there is not enough money to pay it off, and the act of creating more money always creates even more debt. Please try to keep up.
We've been over this. You're wrong. I'm not going over it again. But invest as you see fit. Buy some gold. Have fun.
Old July 12, 2018, 22:40   #68
Roadmarker
Remaining Vigilant 3-7-77
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63605
Quote:
Every Muslim killed over there, is one less for Montana to have to deal with.
V-guy for the win! Now what the heck am I going to do with my stockpile?
Please remember Jumangi is a CA transplant and will never speak for my state or my country for that matter.
Old July 12, 2018, 22:49   #69
tdb59
Are We Awake ?
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63177
Quote:
Well admittedly a small change, but the deficit is increasing under Trump and all those small govt republicans even more so than Obama.

.................juanni
.................................................. ............................................
11-07-2016

Quote:
Me.

I have never voted for a candidate that won. My vote is the kiss of death.

Cast my vote for Trump last week, under the assumption that he probably can't/won't fit much but maybe can throw a few wrenches into the DC machinery.

Come tuesday night's results I am ready to receive all the scorn I deserve.

...............juanni
Here-

have some more scorn.

tdb59 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 13, 2018, 05:06   #70
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by STG_58_guy View Post
We've been over this. You're wrong. I'm not going over it again. But invest as you see fit. Buy some gold. Have fun.
I do not buy gold. My investments work for a living, gold just sits there and I have no use for the stuff. You're confusing me with someone else, or you aren't paying attention.

And no, there can never be enough money to pay back the debt because with an interest-loaded debt-based money system there will always be more debt than there is money. Yep, we've been over this.

And I do find it interesting how even someone who fancies himself an engineer can get caught up in 'conventional' wisdom to the point where he will believe 1+1=3. Such is the power of mob psychology I suppose, there really can be no other explanation for it.
Old July 13, 2018, 06:18   #71
Registered

FALaholic #: 66611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadmarker View Post
V-guy for the win! Now what the heck am I going to do with my stockpile?
Please remember Jumangi is a CA transplant and will never speak for my state or my country for that matter.
I suggest hanging on to that stockpile. We have plenty of communists, I mean democrats here on our own turf.
1769 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 13, 2018, 12:48   #72
juanni
TROLL

under the assumption that he probably can't/won't fix much but maybe can throw a few wrenches into the DC machinery.

Oh, don't hate me. ^ Pretty much on the mark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdb59 View Post

have some more scorn.

.................juanni