The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > Discussion Forums > Survival & Preparedness

Notices

Old December 03, 2017, 16:18   #1
Story
Registered

FALaholic #: 7638
The Lizard People are coming

I'll take "What's his AKfiles screenname?" for $400, Alex.

Quote:
PARKLAND, Wash. -- A 55-year-old Eatonville man armed himself with an AK-47 and a pistol over the weekend to battle "the lizard people," the Pierce County Sheriff's Office said.
The man told law enforcement that President Trump had called to warn him.

The man ended up being sent to a hospital for treatment and a mental health evaluation.
http://komonews.com/news/local/armed...-lizard-people
Story is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 03, 2017, 17:47   #2
rowjimmy
Registered

FALaholic #: 21662
When Trump said he was going to battle illegal immigration he wasn't kidding, calling on the populace to do the job ICE won't. Build the space shield wall!
rowjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 03, 2017, 17:55   #3
Story
Registered

Old December 03, 2017, 20:55   #4
J. Armstrong
Minister of Amusement
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 13629
Idiot.

Everybody knows ya need a a big stompin" 7.62x51 boomstick when yer out fightin' off dem lizardos.

'less you find em when they are still leettle lizardlings, then a granny with a 10/22 can do the deed.

“I respect the government only in the sense that I respect any other dangerous predator who views me as food.”

“The consolidation of the states into one vast empire, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it.” Robert E. Lee
J. Armstrong is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 03, 2017, 21:00   #5
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
Better learn to improvise like Star Fleet teaches you

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 03, 2017, 21:39   #6
Story
Registered

For reference, from April 2013 -

12 Million Americans Believe Lizard People Run Our Country
Quote:
About 90 million Americans believe aliens exist. Some 66 million of us think aliens landed at Roswell in 1948. These are the things you learn when there's a lull in political news and pollsters get to ask whatever questions they want.
https://www.theatlantic.com/national...ountry/316706/

Old December 04, 2017, 10:04   #7
SPEEDGUNNER
Firearms Connoisseur
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 43933
Coming to a theater near you...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shape_of_Water_(film)
And they roam the world at will."
- Robert Service
SPEEDGUNNER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 04, 2017, 13:33   #8
nmcollektor
Registered

FALaholic #: 61864
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEEDGUNNER View Post
My 12 year old daughter and I watched the trailer for this film together this weekend.

She looked at me and said "Wait... She's in love with the sea creature? WTF!" (She used the letters, not the actual phrase, so I'm not the worst father ever.)
nmcollektor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 04, 2017, 13:54   #9
TenTea
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 72247
Yep.

"DON'T do business with this guy" (me) in the Marketplace.
Twenty years of (+) across the innerwebs are wrong...
TenTea is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 04, 2017, 21:53   #10
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Quote:
Originally Posted by Story View Post
For reference, from April 2013 -

12 Million Americans Believe Lizard People Run Our Country

https://www.theatlantic.com/national...ountry/316706/

Wow, didn't know Fal Files had 12,000,000 members!
Old December 05, 2017, 13:09   #11
Story
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Wow, didn't know Fal Files had 12,000,000 members!
Nah, there's just a Jewish lawyer out there voting early and often (he knows who he is).
Old December 05, 2017, 14:12   #12
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Nah, there's just a Jewish lawyer out there voting early and often (he knows who he is).
Got my afro, funny glasses, and 27,000 different baseball caps, all ready for voting in 2020, figure if dim wits can vote dead people, I need to balance out tha playing field a little!

Who you calling a damn lawyer????
Old December 05, 2017, 23:00   #13
Story
Registered

Quote:
Who you calling a damn lawyer????
Ain't talking about you, Bubbi. Someone out in the peanut gallery.
Old December 05, 2017, 23:27   #14
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Ain't talking about you, Bubbi. Someone out in the peanut gallery.

Hell, thought I was being insulted!
Old December 08, 2017, 14:32   #15
Story
Registered

Quote:
AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - Nearly half of humans believe in alien life and want to make contact, a survey in 24 countries has found, in what researchers said helps to explain the lasting popularity of the "Star Wars" franchise 40 years after the first movie was screened.
On the eve of the release of "The Last Jedi", researchers published findings that 47 percent of more than 26,000 respondents believe "in the existence of intelligent alien civilizations in the universe".

An even greater 61 percent said "yes" when asked if they believe in "some form of life on other planets". Roughly a quarter said they do not believe intelligent life exists beyond Earth, researchers at Glocalities said.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/earthling...001127588.html

What SpaceJews might look like -
Old December 08, 2017, 15:33   #16
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Naw, them ain't Jews, far tooooooo tall.
Old December 08, 2017, 20:14   #17
medicmike
Get off my lawn
Contributor

FALaholic #: 3183
Space Jews??

“The great Gaels of Ireland are the men that God made mad,
For all their wars are merry, and all their songs are sad.”
― G.K. Chesterton, The Ballad of the White Horse
medicmike is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 09, 2017, 01:00   #18
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by medicmike View Post
Space Jews??

Old December 09, 2017, 13:58   #19
Story
Registered

Keep connecting the dots, until life looks like a John Carpenter movie poster.
http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showp...5&postcount=58
Old December 09, 2017, 16:04   #20
MajHenryWest
Registered

FALaholic #: 11906
Thumbs up No Worries

Treaty with the Lizard People has been signed.

Negotiated some good terms too....
Old December 09, 2017, 18:15   #21
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajHenryWest View Post
Treaty with the Lizard People has been signed.

Negotiated some good terms too....
Can we keep the good looking wimmen?????
Old December 10, 2017, 00:18   #22
Story
Registered

Quote:
At one point during the 1985 Geneva Summit, President Ronald Reagan and Soviet Premier Mikhail Gorbachev took a break from negotiations to take a walk. Only their private interpreters were present and for years, the details of what they talked about were kept secret from both the Russian and American public. But during a 2009 interview with Charlie Rose and Reagan’s Secretary of State George Shultz, Gorbachev revealed that Reagan asked him point-blank if they could set aside their differences in case the world was invaded by aliens.
Read more: http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-...X94x7SIEW7Q.99
Old December 10, 2017, 02:36   #23
MajHenryWest
Registered

FALaholic #: 11906
Red face It's Complicated

Quote:
Can we keep the good looking wimmen?????

The Lizard Folk are only interested in huge quantities of dessicated insects (apparently their version of trail mix).

Had to work a side deal with the Bug People....
Old December 17, 2017, 03:42   #24
Story
Registered

Too good to leave in the basement with all that talk of Harry Reid's shenanigans.

Quote:
Cmdr. David Fravor and Lt. Cmdr. Jim Slaight were on a routine training mission 100 miles out into the Pacific when the radio in each of their F/A-18F Super Hornets crackled: An operations officer aboard the U.S.S. Princeton, a Navy cruiser, wanted to know if they were carrying weapons.
“Two CATM-9s,” Commander Fravor replied, referring to dummy missiles that could not be fired. He had not been expecting any hostile exchanges off the coast of San Diego that November afternoon in 2004.
Commander Fravor, in a recent interview with The New York Times, recalled what happened next. Some of it is captured in a video made public by officials with a Pentagon program that investigated U.F.O.s.
Quote:
The radio operator instructed Commander Fravor and Commander Slaight, who has given a similar account, to investigate.
The two fighter planes headed toward the objects. The Princeton alerted them as they closed in, but when they arrived at “merge plot” with the object — naval aviation parlance for being so close that the Princeton could not tell which were the objects and which were the fighter jets — neither Commander Fravor nor Commander Slaight could see anything at first. There was nothing on their radars, either.
Then, Commander Fravor looked down to the sea. It was calm that day, but the waves were breaking over something that was just below the surface. Whatever it was, it was big enough to cause the sea to churn.
Hovering 50 feet above the churn was an aircraft of some kind — whitish — that was around 40 feet long and oval in shape. The craft was jumping around erratically, staying over the wave disturbance but not moving in any specific direction, Commander Fravor said. The disturbance looked like frothy waves and foam, as if the water were boiling.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/u...ject-navy.html
Old December 17, 2017, 04:03   #25
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Too good to leave in the basement with all that talk of Harry Reid's shenanigans.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/u...ject-navy.html
This ain't the first time this has happened, what it is, or who it is being the real questions, and I'm not really sure I want an answer, in that one answer would set the world as we now know it today on fire.
Old December 17, 2017, 13:44   #26
hueyville
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 74557
We always sniped lizards with pellet rifles. Even with a decent pellet rifle lizards are challenging past about fifty feet. Would have to determine how thick their skin was before choose primary lizard people popper. Just hope their not chameleons as that might present problem with a cold blooded reptile as bodies would normalize with ambient outdoor temps rendering thermal imaging difficult and combined with color changing standard optics will be difficult to use. I want me some chameleon camouflage and soon as it's issued will have to buy first set that pops up in fleabay.

More I ponder potential problems of popping lizard people and particularly if in public park or other popular holiday party places the more piques my panic and compounds problem of picking proper lizard popper. Idea they may blend in with whatever background and invisible to thermal devices the more fear sets in. May be the reason he choose AK 47 as ammo is plentiful, light, comes in AP so the spray and pray suppressive fire technique might be required.

Wonder if chameleon lizard peoples blood changes color or puddles in a contrasting color so know have one down or can see the wounds to know he is still in the fight? I don't think y'all are taking this seriously enough, imagine if they have Santa Suits and shape shifting abilities along with the ability to change color? Do they have force fields and if so, would a water gun full of ammonia or acid work better than a real gun? I believe that a couple or three magazines of M855A1 are going in truck just in case the epidemic has an outbreak in North Georgia, need best variety of penetration and wound cavity projectile possible for poodle shooter.

We need to start a database such as do their vehicles have chameleon characteristics and capability as well. If they pick up an object do their color changing abilities transfer to object? I just can't imagine lizard people from space not having chameleon characteristics if able to either travel faster than light or cross over frim different dimensions. Now I have one more problem to ponder. Since have a 5.56 with AAC 51T Ratchet Mount suppressor adapter in lock behind seat may need to throw the FAL with a couple or three magazines of M80A1 in case the poodle shooter doesn't punch holes in lizard people. Loading truck for trip to annual Christmas party on the farm where all extended family come. May need to leave early and verify scope on one of the big 7mm's or the 338 Lapua. Just what I need is an alien lizard people invasion right in the middle of Christmas. They best stay out of my path as if they upset my wife she will move them to the top of my "honey do" list.
A time will come when people will not listen to accurate teachings. Instead, they will follow their own desires and surround themselves with teachers who tell them what they want to hear. 2 Timothy 4:3 G.W.T.
"If it is worth doing once...it's worth doing it a few more times to get it right." Stimpsonjcat
hueyville is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 17, 2017, 13:47   #27
Story
Registered

Quote:
This ain't the first time this has happened, what it is, or who it is being the real questions, and I'm not really sure I want an answer, in that one answer would set the world as we now know it today on fire.
Someone out in the cheap seats here has even seen things over the Pacific (in case they want to jump in and add something).
Old December 17, 2017, 17:28   #28
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Them lizard people are real, thats for damn sure a fact, I nearly got caught up with one once!

Dang if she did not change colors, top and bottom, four times on four separate occasions we got together, and I had nough sense to run off and hide from her, after checking a few times I was right!

A good friend married that one, and sure enough, lizard person she was, in that he told me she kept changing colors until the day he run off and hid too!

She was one of those color changing lizards, deadly I hear too, but we both survived her bite only by the grace of G-d I reckon!
Old December 17, 2017, 19:16   #29
hueyville
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 74557
Glad to report made it to family Christmas and back without and alien lizard people encounters unless they used chameleon abilities to hide and spy without an actual attack.

Funny how at my family Christmas party (50ish people on Mom's side) three men in body armor and during the hug fest that happens whenever new arrival comes in door more men packing heat than not. First cousin (20 years younger than me as his father 13 years younger than my mom and didn't marry till after six years in Navy) is in popular Atlanta cover band. Long hair died funny colors, full arm ink, dresses rock-n-roll, packing a SIG 220, wearing armor (say playing bars get sketchy at times so habit) and had SIG MCX Rattler with suppressor under seat of truck.

Two former Navy jet jockeys married into family, uncle was a cobra gunner, one older second cousin retired Air Force jet jockey and first cousins son active duty home on leave from Afganistan flying Blackhawks. Most of the flyers believe saw odd objects with low likelyhood of earthly origin. Thanksgiving with wife's family was mostly Air Force (GA Tech grads) and Marine Corp flyers. All say odd stuff but who knows with DARPA stuff potentially lurking about if extraterrestrial or earthly origin. Seems lIke higher the person operated, more odd things had seen.

All this to say with all the ex flyers seeing in extended families, both sides wife and both sides my family, hear lots of stories. Most of the retired pilots under age 50 said have letters saying be prepared for possible reactivation or know retired dot mil pilots with the letters. What concerns them is number of A10 pilots with letters. A10 pilots generally fly when men occupying territory on ground. World is getting odd but my family is odder so believe the lizard people may observe but will likely avoid our gatherings.
A time will come when people will not listen to accurate teachings. Instead, they will follow their own desires and surround themselves with teachers who tell them what they want to hear. 2 Timothy 4:3 G.W.T.
"If it is worth doing once...it's worth doing it a few more times to get it right." Stimpsonjcat
hueyville is online now   Reply With Quote