The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > General Information > Reviews - products, services, and sellers

Notices

Old December 07, 2017, 10:06   #151
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSARMS_REP View Post
False
Umm - no. I'm an asshole, but I only post documented fact.

After you sit on a warranty repair for months, and return it to the customer with the same problem it went in for, where does it come? Yeah, to me. And as the disgraced "too corrupt for Chicago" cop, R1shooter (DSA's agent) said "gunsmith probably never even looked at it".

Quote:
You post 25% fal stuff and 75% childish vendetta bullshit like "its the Chicago way"
Umm - google Chicago politics and criminal convictions, for an introduction into "The Chicago Way". Getting over appears to be a cultural norm, and has been for a century.

Quote:
why don't you grow up and be a man and handle this like a man
You mean like careful photo documentation of every defect found, by serial number? Which I have done in this thread and my videos. Still have more to post when I have time.

Quote:
Posting opinions without facts is anouther.
Please point us to any statement I have made that is factually incorrect.

gotta love those DSA receivers (DSA 34704)

Last edited by gunplumber; December 07, 2017 at 10:21.
gunplumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 07, 2017, 10:06   #152
hkshooter
Mighty Fine!
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 5391
Wow.
Old December 07, 2017, 12:26   #153
1911Ron
Registered

FALaholic #: 17513
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunplumber View Post
R1shooter is Daniel Lombard - the disgraced "too corrupt for Chicago" cop and stolen-valor "fake commando".
I know who he is, I was hoping the DSA "rep" would answer.

To the DSA "Rep" I saw for myself a DSA receiver that was so out of spec (bolt rails) that even I who is not a gunsmith could see the problem.

Mark AKA Gunplumber AKA Arrogant Bastard will not varnish the truth and will freely admit when he is wrong or is not familiar with something. I would trust Marks results long before yours (once you PROVE to be committed to fixing problems I will change my outlook) or R1Shooters lies and slandering.

So again does Daniel Lombard AKA R1Shooter represent DSA or not?
Old December 07, 2017, 12:59   #154
DSARMS_REP
Registered

FALaholic #: 63362
I am not sure all of what R1shooter said or did on the fal files I guess I will have to do a search. R1shooter worked with DSA but not at DSA. He tried to engage the fal files community and I think for a long while did well with it. I think what happened may have been caused from a lack of knowledge from R1shooter just because he wasn't here at DSA.

What I can state is R1shooter is a police officer in Chicago currently and is not a former officer he is active and has worked in many areas of the CPD. Like many CPD officers he has had his share of bullshit to deal with and that is what happened in regards to this article the "egoplumber" keeps citing, but he is still an active duty CPD officer and has worked their for at least 15 years that I know of.

R1shooter was with DSAs testing and evaluation department. He also managed our instuctural training team. R1shooter attended various shooting competitions for us like the fort benning 3 gun shoot etc..Further more he was on our foreign military sales and demonstration team.

R1shooter is a South African and American citizen and has served in the South Africa military in some capacity. Along with South African law enforcement agencies.

R1shooter is not currently representing us on the fal files, but still talks with us quite often and I am certain will be working with or along side us for many many years and for that we are extremely thankful.

Last edited by DSARMS_REP; December 07, 2017 at 13:05.
DSARMS_REP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 07, 2017, 13:04   #155
DSARMS_REP
Registered

If and when there's issues with DSA product we will of course address them and fix them to the level needed. AS for egoplumber we simply can not and will not trust his opinion because it's very clear he has other motives as seen by his actions and statements.
Old December 07, 2017, 13:20   #156
lostmybearing
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 62976
Well, for a "professional customer service representative with nearly 10 years of firearms industry experience", you sure have not exhibited any evidence of being a professional. How about laying off the personal stuff and set about restoring some trust in your companies' product.
Old December 07, 2017, 13:27   #157
DSARMS_REP
Registered

If his skin is not thick enough and he wants us to lay off personal stuff we can if he asks nice and does the same, really a good forum wouldn't even allow this type of shit in the first place. We are just of the opinion it's the language he speaks because of HIS statements and actions. I dont think any level of customer service would stop his personal vendetta because it's pretty clear it's driven by ego and other motives.
Old December 07, 2017, 13:55   #158
G3isMe
Not a Sr. Senior Member
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 6530
Quote:
Agreed, civility is needed but we won't just sit back and take the name calling bullshit let's stop it all and have real conversations.

The balls in the forums court let's watch the play
By the looks of your recent posts this didn't last long on your part. You are the one that devolved into name calling. I was hopeful but that lasted about 15 minutes.
Old December 07, 2017, 13:56   #159
G3isMe
Not a Sr. Senior Member
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 6530
Quote:
If his skin is not thick enough and he wants us to lay off personal stuff we can if he asks nice and does the same, really a good forum wouldn't even allow this type of shit in the first place. We are just of the opinion it's the language he speaks because of HIS statements and actions. I dont think any level of customer service would stop his personal vendetta because it's pretty clear it's driven by ego and other motives.
Actually a good forum would allow this type of discourse honest open facts shown and supported by photographs. Anything less is censorship.
Old December 07, 2017, 13:59   #160
DSARMS_REP
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by G3isMe View Post
Actually a good forum would allow this type of discourse honest open facts shown and supported by photographs. Anything less is censorship.
I don't mind the product discussions at all but the Chicago way and the R1shooter stuff isn't about products.
Old December 07, 2017, 14:06   #161
OLDMANPBK
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 69978
Quote:
Originally Posted by G3isMe View Post
By the looks of your recent posts this didn't last long on your part. You are the one that devolved into name calling. I was hopeful but that lasted about 15 minutes.
Yeah, cut the crap and tell us about the new inspection procedures you have put in place to correct the many issues you see documented in these threads. A kit build on one of your receivers shouldn't require a milling machine.

COBC #4
OLDMANPBK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 07, 2017, 14:08   #162
308/223shooter
FALAholic enabler
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 15405
Quote:
I don't mind the product discussions at all but the Chicago way and the R1shooter stuff isn't about products.

So, are you the same guy as DSA_REP, cause I believe one person having two user names and accounts are against the rules.
Old December 07, 2017, 14:10   #163
DSARMS_REP
Registered

We have different people on each account
Quote:
Originally Posted by 308/223shooter View Post
So, are you the same guy as DSA_REP, cause I believe one person having two user names and accounts are against the rules.
Old December 07, 2017, 14:12   #164
DSARMS_REP
Registered

We have information in the form of statements and videos coming soon. L
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLDMANPBK View Post
Yeah, cut the crap and tell us about the new inspection procedures you have put in place to correct the many issues you see documented in these threads. A kit build on one of your receivers shouldn't require a milling machine.
Old December 07, 2017, 14:23   #165
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Quote:
You can't answer technical questions/concerns posed by anyone here, and you can't even answer my non technical questions, and you ain't worth a good shit for shit slinging, so just what are you good for and why are you even here?

I don't even believe you are a DSA representative, NO company doing business with the public would ever hire or allow you to behave this way in public.

Someone please check this assholes IP addresses, I'm guessing they all come from the same place as rusty blade, or that other DSA poser shithead.

Time to put in a call to DSA and ask, are you aware this smuck is posing as your representative???
Companies have legal departments that take very dim views of this shit.

Now run along back to your mama's basement, its Thursday, and she cooks meat loaf on Thursday.
Old December 07, 2017, 14:25   #166
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

Quote:
But knowing the character of DSA's reps, puts their constant lies and slanders into perspective - it's about credibility.

When I make an assertion, everyone knows that it is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. Whatever I may lack in diplomacy, I make up in credibility.

When DSA's Agent - the disgraced cop (too corrupt for Chicago PD) R1shooter, posts something, many people assume it's just another lie. Why? Because he has been caught in one lie after another. He's simply lost all credibility here. You really ought to tell him to stay off the internet when he's drinking. And when he's sober for that matter.

Credibility. It matters.

Quote:
R1shooter is a South African and American citizen and has served in the South Africa military in some capacity.
No, despite his claims of being a "Kommando", he has admitted to never having served in the military

Quote:
What I can state is R1shooter is a police officer in Chicago currently and is not a former officer he is active
Although the police board sought his termination for his abuses (corruption) and false statements (lies) and false official reports (lies), he only received a year suspension. That he lied in his official reports as a police officer, leaves little surprise that he has been caught in lie after lie here as well. (Police Board of Chicago No 12 PB 2795, CR 1006073 Daniel Lombard, badge #10022)

Last edited by gunplumber; December 07, 2017 at 14:39.
Old December 07, 2017, 14:31   #167
1911Ron
Registered

FALaholic #: 17513
Quote:
Quality products would go a long way to restoring customer trust, as for Mark he does meticulous work and record keeping and is fair and unbiased in his findings. He has even said he would rather be able to just build a rifle as opposed to trouble shooting defective (proven defective) parts (misdrilled holes, oversized locking shoulder holes, uneven bolt rails and the list goes on)and wasting his time and money (one and the same) dealing with the bulls**t
Old December 07, 2017, 14:46   #168
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1911Ron View Post
he would rather be able to just build a rifle as opposed to trouble shooting defective (proven defective) parts (misdrilled holes, oversized locking shoulder holes, uneven bolt rails and the list goes on)and wasting his time and money (one and the same) dealing with the bulls**t
Absolutely. DSA has cost me thousands if not tens of thousands in lost revenue, troubleshooting and fixing problems that never should have left DSA. But when DSA continues to sell defective products, long after being put on notice as to the problems, what else can it be but "The Chicago Way!"

I still await any of DSA's Agents to direct us to a post where I knowingly made a factually untrue statement.

On the other hand, some have been trying to "get me" from the start - predating even the Fal Files. And have failed. Because I do not post anything without being able to back it up.
Old December 07, 2017, 14:57   #169
DSARMS_REP
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1911Ron View Post
Quality products would go a long way to restoring customer trust, as for Mark he does meticulous work and record keeping and is fair and unbiased in his findings. He has even said he would rather be able to just build a rifle as opposed to trouble shooting defective (proven defective) parts (misdrilled holes, oversized locking shoulder holes, uneven bolt rails and the list goes on)and wasting his time and money (one and the same) dealing with the bulls**t
We have added many new hard gauges to inspect the ejector block placement in order to eliminate hole alingment issues. Also We added a carrier and top cover gauge at the machine so it's inspected throughout the production run not just in the QC room these extra layers of checks and balances will help the overall QC particularly for home builders. We are in fact adding new QC steps all the time and any issues will be address just as we have done in the past when our barrel timing was not optimal for home builders. This optimal for home builders issue is being taken very serious here and is actively being addressed. For a long time period here we were very focused on rifle production and for us the parts for rifle production were actually optimal for us but we understand that's not always the case for the home builder.

We are here to listen to these concerns and anwser questions and would like to do this without talk of corruption, Chicago way or other bullshit.

We will have an official company statement and more details will be announced beginning next week.
Old December 07, 2017, 14:57   #170
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Mark, these are not DSA reps, even DSA are NOT that stupid!
Old December 07, 2017, 15:01   #171
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
We have added many new hard gauges to inspect the ejector block placement in order to eliminate hole alingment issues. Also We added a carrier and top cover gauge at the machine so it's inspected throughout the production run not just in the QC room these extra layers of checks and balances will help the overall QC particularly for home builders. We are in fact adding new QC steps all the time and any issues will be address just as we have done in the past when our barrel timing was not optimal for home builders. This optimal for home builders issue is being taken very serious here and is actively being addressed. For a long time period here we were very focused on rifle production and for us the parts for rifle production were actually optimal for us but we understand that's not always the case for the home builder.

We are here to listen to these concerns and anwser questions and would like to do this without talk of corruption, Chicago way or other bullshit.
Post your first name here and give us a DSA company phone number to call and confirm you actually work for DSA or STFU.
And you know, we'll just call into the DSA main number and go from there.
Now put up or shut up.
Old December 07, 2017, 15:07   #172
DSARMS_REP
Registered

This account was set up in 2011 when we last considered being active on here also we do not release names because it's a company account the poster/s may change from time to time. I am sorry but you will just have to deal with that situation for now if you can't I understand but it is what it is.

An official company statement and an official company point of contact will be given next week along with exciting news for fal files members. If you want to disregard my posts that's fine it's your call.

Ether way You will have an official point of contact next week. Until then call DSA and ask for customer service they will do their best with questions on orders and products. Have a great weekend!!

Last edited by DSARMS_REP; December 07, 2017 at 15:31.
Old December 07, 2017, 15:35   #173
tdb59
not really a gun guy
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63177
Quote:

...........it's a company account the poster/s may change from time to time...........

For posterity.

Matthew 5:16
tdb59 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 07, 2017, 15:39   #174
308/223shooter
FALAholic enabler
Gold Contributor

Quote:
This account was set up in 2011 when we last considered being active on here also we do not release names because it's a company account the poster/s may change from time to time. I am sorry but you will just have to deal with that situation for now if you can't I understand but it is what it is.

An official company statement and an official company point of contact will be given next week. If you want to disregard my posts that's fine it's your call.

Ether way You will have an official point of contact next week. Have a great weekend
Against my better judgment, I ordered one of the Mexico contract over run receivers. I'm going to take you at your word, that you're here to address and correct the issues with DSA receivers.
While I'm not the perfectionist Mark is, I can tell when a receiver is too buggered to build on, without professional machine work, by a professional gun smith. I'm a home builder, because I like to build and shoot these rifles as a hobby.
If I buy a new manufactured receiver, advertised as the only one made to original FN blue prints, I expect it should build as easy as a Imbel. If such is the case with the incoming receiver, I'll certainly post the results on this board. If in fact, it turns out to be buggered and needing rework, do I return it, wait for 3 to 6 months, then recieve it back un-touched and with the same issues as the last time I? Or will you, as DSA's rep, ensure it is returned to me in a buildable condition, without my having to pay shipping and such, like last time.
Just asking in advance, so I know how whether to send it back to DSA, or to Mark. Either way the wait will likely be the same, but I at least know when I get it back from Mark, it'll be repaired correctly.
Old December 07, 2017, 15:40   #175
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:

An official company statement and an official company point of contact will be given next week along with exciting news for fal files members. If you want to disregard my posts that's fine it's your call.

Ether way You will have an official point of contact next week. Until then call DSA and ask for customer service they will do their best with questions on orders and products. Have a great weekend!!

Unless you change people every sixty seconds, a first name, which any of us can call right now through the DSA switch board, to confirm you are who you say you are, without giving that out, right now, means you are a complete fraud.

Go back to your mama's basement.
Old December 07, 2017, 15:47   #176
DSARMS_REP
Registered

Quote:
Against my better judgment, ordered one of the Mexico contract over run receivers. I'm going to take you at your word, that you're here to address and correct the issues with DSA receivers.
While I'm not the perfectionist Mark is, I can tell when a receiver is too buggered to build on, without professional machine work, by a professional gun smith. I'm a home builder, because I like to build and shoot these rifles as a hobby.
If I buy a new manufactured receiver, advertised as the only one made to original FN blue prints, I expect it should build as easy as a Imbel. If such is the case with the incoming receiver, I'll certainly post the results on this board. If in fact, it turns out to be buggered and needing rework, do I return it, wait for 3 to 6 months, then recieve it back un-touched and with the same issues as the last time I? Or will you, as DSA's rep, ensure it is returned to me in a buildable condition, without my having to pay shipping and such, like last time.
Just asking in advance, so I know how whether to send it back to DSA, or to Mark. Either way the wait will likely be the same, but I at least know when I get it back from Mark, it'll be repaired correctly.
We hear your concerns and we will be addressing this concern next week at this time we are going to wait till we release our company statement and point of contact so our customers will have a clear and concise understanding of why we want to come back on here and stay on here. We would like to refrain from childish behavior and after we make an official announcement expect that till then no new info on this account will be posted. Have a great weekend!!!

Off to my mother's basement she's dead so no meatloaf tonight.

Last edited by DSARMS_REP; December 07, 2017 at 15:53.
Old December 07, 2017, 16:20   #177
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
We hear your concerns and we will be addressing this concern next week at this time we are going to wait till we release our company statement and point of contact so our customers will have a clear and concise understanding of why we want to come back on here and stay on here. We would like to refrain from childish behavior and after we make an official announcement expect that till then no new info on this account will be posted. Have a great weekend!!!

Off to my mother's basement she's dead so no meatloaf tonight.
Complete fraud!
Old December 07, 2017, 16:22   #178
DSARMS_REP
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Complete fraud!
Okay thanks
Old December 07, 2017, 16:44   #179
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

I just got off the phone with the with the Customer Service Director at DSA Arms.

His name is Mike and can be reached at (847) 277-7258

And he is not posting this shit!

opps!

Someone is in trouble!!!!!!!
Old December 07, 2017, 16:54   #180
DSARMS_REP
Registered

Quote:
I just got off the phone with the with the Customer Service Director at DSA Arms.

His name is Mike and can be reached at (847) 277-7258

And he is not posting this shit!

opps!

Someone is in trouble!!!!!!!
Okay thanks for the update
Old December 07, 2017, 16:58   #181
Trypcil
Deep Thunkerer!
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
There have many points indicated as to 'issues' with DSA's receivers in this thread, please DSarms Rep analyse them, this is feed back(however presented) - ego aside, and see what high ground we can take here.
The 'Fal Hive', represents the 'Home' sales base for DSa. Just about anyone serious about their Fal, comes here - to learn from what really is a wealth of empirical experience, from savvy and worldly gentlemen - any disrespect, is always a symptom of something else, so please be patient - help us, help you make a better product, for us all.
Old December 07, 2017, 16:58   #182
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Okay thanks for the update
What, not wanting to run off at your mouth now, words leave ya??????

Not wanting to run off about how fugged up people are that build rifles????

IF you do work for DSA you might wish to take a course in how to win friends and influence people, because you failed the first go around.
Old December 07, 2017, 17:00   #183
DSARMS_REP
Registered

Quote:
What, not wanting to run off at your mouth now, words leave ya??????

Not wanting to run off about how fugged up people are that build rifles????

IF you do work for DSA you might wish to take a course in how to win friends and influence people, because you failed the first go around.
Thanks for your opinion
Old December 07, 2017, 17:02   #184
DSARMS_REP
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trypcil View Post
There have many points indicated as to 'issues' with DSA's receivers in this thread, please DSarms Rep analyse them, this is feed back(however presented) - ego aside, and see what high ground we can take here.
The 'Fal Hive', represents the 'Home' sales base for DSa. Just about anyone serious about their Fal, comes here - to learn from what really is a wealth of empirical experience, from savvy and worldly gentlemen - any disrespect, is always a symptom of something else, so please be patient - help us, help you make a better product, for us all.

This is exactly what we are here for to analyze, Interp and reslove
Old December 07, 2017, 17:08   #185
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

The account opened this year, 2017 is in fact DSA, at least that is what they told me, the account from 2011, the Customer service director has no idea who is posting to that one, again, what I was just told over the phone.
Old December 07, 2017, 18:36   #186
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

I put my real name on all my posts.
DSA's agents hide behind anonymity, with multiple people using a single user-name.

I am angry when DSA's agents lie about me.
DSA is angry when I tell the truth about them.

Curious, that. Must be a Chicago thing.
Old December 07, 2017, 19:05   #187
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
Man we need a dogpile emoji. I've never used anything but LMT DSA and have spent many $$$ on DSA. But seeing the posts here about recent uppers and having personally dealt with the mag issue, you are walking into a shitstorm.

As far as Graham, he pretty much helps anyone here who can be helped at no charge. He doesn't have a vendetta, but he tells it like it is. So you are digging a hole with the real builder types here.

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.

Last edited by meltblown; December 07, 2017 at 19:15.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 07, 2017, 20:11   #188
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
I put my real name on all my posts.
DSA's agents hide behind anonymity, with multiple people using a single user-name.

I am angry when DSA's agents lie about me.
DSA is angry when I tell the truth about them.

Curious, that. Must be a Chicago thing.
Well, this whole thing could have been handled with, thanks Mark for the information, we're going to take it and see what in the hell happened, and will make it right for our customers.

Attacking the bearer of bad news, is simply a bad business model.
Doing it in public on a forum like this, is plain old stuck on stupid.
Old December 07, 2017, 20:17   #189
308/223shooter
FALAholic enabler
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trypcil View Post
Not just the Files either, I meet plenty people who want a FAL, or want theirs fixed. SO the customer base is a lot larger than just this group of wankers.
If DSA can permanently fix their manufacturing issues, the members here WILL begin buying a lot more receivers, and quit starting flame threads regarding the problems encountered.
Old December 07, 2017, 20:49   #190
The Pigpen
Registered

FALaholic #: 51732
Quote:
Not just the Files either, I meet plenty people who want a FAL, or want theirs fixed. SO the customer base is a lot larger than just this group of wankers.
If DSA can permanently fix their manufacturing issues, the members here WILL begin buying a lot more receivers, and quit starting flame threads regarding the problems encountered.
The issues noted in this and other threads are what have kept me from buying a DSA and building the kit im trying to sell right now.
If I knew the receiver I purchased would be hassle free i'd most likely be building a gun right now instead of trying to pimp a kit.
Old December 07, 2017, 20:56   #191
308/223shooter
FALAholic enabler
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pigpen View Post
The issues noted in this and other threads are what have kept me from buying a DSA and building the kit im trying to sell right now.
If I knew the receiver I purchased would be hassle free i'd most likely be building a gun right now instead of trying to pimp a kit.

Buy a Imbel or Argie receiver, do your build and enjoy your rifle. If DSA ever get's thier house in order, you can rebuild your kit on the receiver type you wanted in the first place.
Old December 07, 2017, 22:16   #192
Bama Steve
Registered

FALaholic #: 1982
I've always just dreamed about assembling this unissued Austrian STG-58 on an out of spec Mexican stamped domestic upper receiver, but now I can't.

Life is GOOD!

Old December 08, 2017, 21:00   #193
raubvogel
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 64403
Quote:
Originally Posted by TraFALgar View Post
Clearly, there is no love lost between Mark and DSA,
but ...
For as long as they do not decide to go to Greco-Roman style fighting wearing the original attire -- none at all -- I will be ok.
Old December 09, 2017, 01:06   #194
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

At least whomever was posting the crap from DSA on their old account got told to STFU!
Nothing today, a good sign, maybe, will the adults now take over the new DSA account????
Old December 09, 2017, 08:42   #195
DSARMS_REP
Registered

Thanks for the update
Quote:
At least whomever was posting the crap from DSA on their old account got told to STFU!
Nothing today, a good sign, maybe, will the adults now take over the new DSA account????
Old December 09, 2017, 09:51   #196
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

Quote:
be a man and handle this like a man ... and act like a man ...I challenge you
Says the pussy afraid to reveal his (or her) real name.

Last edited by gunplumber; December 09, 2017 at 10:12.
Old December 09, 2017, 10:07   #197
DSARMS_REP
Registered

Thanks for the update
Quote:
Old December 09, 2017, 11:06   #198
hkshooter
Mighty Fine!
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 5391
Quote:
I get your point.
At the same time, I don't care what the guys name is. As long as he backs up the claims and promises he's making with results he's ok in my book. This has yet to be determined.
I do have to say the bull in the China shop way in which he came into the forums lacks professionalism and therefore casts doubt in my mind as to his real purpose. But I'm willing to withold judgement until he has a chance to prove himself. I once gave DL props for coming here and trying to help while taking a lot of crap. His lies, bullshit, and eventual attacks finally brought an end to any credibility he ever had.
I can give this new anonymous character the same chance.
Old December 09, 2017, 12:56   #199
4x401
Giver of Noogies...
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 31978
Old December 09, 2017, 13:56   #200
Trypcil
Deep Thunkerer!
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
So - what might be a definitive list of 'issues' with DSa receivers, such that DSa-rep can get his mantle on, and be allowed to set in progress the rectification of said issues?