The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Politics

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 05, 2019, 14:42   #1
Heisser Mann
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 80843
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Firearms talk is main reason for joining from: Kingman Arizona
Posts: 374
Democrat line of year 'I reject your facts'

Pelosi, Nielsen clashed during border-security meeting: 'I reject your facts,' House speaker said, according to report
By Lukas Mikelionis | Fox News


Pelosi, Nielsen clashed during border-security meeting

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen clashed during a border-security meeting.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen got into a tense confrontation this week, with the California Democrat interrupting Nielsen’s presentation on border security and illegal immigration, telling her “I reject your facts.”

The clash between the top House Democrat and a key member of President Trump's Cabinet occurred during a Wednesday meeting in the White House amid the impasse over the government shutdown, with Trump standing firm and demanding $5 billion for the border wall.

At one point during the meeting, according to the Wall Street Journal, Pelosi interrupted Nielsen, who was citing statistics related to the border, including how many criminal illegal immigrants attempted to enter the U.S. last year.



“I reject your facts,” Pelosi told Nielsen

“These aren’t my facts," Nielsen shot back. "These are the facts.”



https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pel...ect-your-facts
Heisser Mann is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 05, 2019, 16:35   #2
Col. Bat Guano
Veteran Member
Bronze Contributor
 
Col. Bat Guano's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 39349
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: MT
Posts: 1,642
That exemplifies the the mindset of liberals and their incapacity for critical thought.
__________________
If all mankind beats their swords into plowshares, there remains the incontrovertible truth that someone will still get beat over the head with a plowshare.
Col. Bat Guano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 05, 2019, 16:55   #3
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 11,437
Rejecting facts is what democrats do. That line of hers probably sounds perfectly OK to a libtard.
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
Do or do not. There is no try. -Yoda
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 05, 2019, 17:11   #4
imacoonass01
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor
 
imacoonass01's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 80275
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Vidor, TX
Posts: 1,919
__________________
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas.” - - Davy Crockett
imacoonass01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 05, 2019, 17:19   #5
357ross
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 47543
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Utah
Posts: 5,380
She forgot to say ..and substitute my own... which is exactly how liberals think.
357ross is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 05, 2019, 18:06   #6
Bama Steve
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 1982
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Where I am
Posts: 5,907
This is how women think when left to their emotions and given control over a commodity known as pussy/political power.

Feminism is the root of all our problems.

Those who control the pussy, control the human planet.

We stopped [in the West] controlling the pussy and now we have a problem much larger than Islam.

If everyone got laid regularly, there would be peace on earth and everyone would share their beer and food.



Discuss . . .
__________________
Being dyslexic has a bright side - it's easy to put things back together
Bama Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 05, 2019, 19:01   #7
Heisser Mann
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 80843
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Firearms talk is main reason for joining from: Kingman Arizona
Posts: 374
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama Steve View Post
This is how women think when left to their emotions and given control over a commodity known as pussy/political power.

Feminism is the root of all our problems.

Those who control the pussy, control the human planet.

We stopped [in the West] controlling the pussy and now we have a problem much larger than Islam.

If everyone got laid regularly, there would be peace on earth and everyone would share their beer and food.



Discuss . . .
Pelosi and pussy dont even belong on the same website, much less thread
Heisser Mann is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 05, 2019, 19:40   #8
RG Coburn
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 27406
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 21,287
Neilson should bitch-slapped her. Pelosi ain't in any position to reject facts.
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 05, 2019, 20:06   #9
JM
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 46494
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,770
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisser Mann View Post
Pelosi and pussy dont even belong on the same website, much less thread
Only way to settle their disagreement is for Pelosi and Neilson to have a nude mud wrestling contest. Then nobody including Nancy could dispute those facts and what a sight it would be
JM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 05, 2019, 20:22   #10
moonbat60
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17000
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,814
The bottom line is here: dumbocrats cannot live with the facts, or the truth or reality, which is why they need to be removed from public office.
moonbat60 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 05, 2019, 20:48   #11
Exit308
Saxon/Celt
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 62143
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: WA
Posts: 5,877
The year has only just begun.

There is plenty of time for one to say something even more stupid.

They won't disappoint.

We now have Ocasio-Cortez and the muzzle biotch from Minnesota.

Good times.
__________________
"Barbarism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph." Robert E. Howard


The truth does not require your belief.

"Fracking involves a two-phase combustion process: the first phase burns borrowed money to produce oil and gas; the second burns the oil and the gas." Dmitri Orlov
Exit308 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 05, 2019, 22:22   #12
Abominog
Registered
 
Abominog's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 372
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Guadalcanal
Posts: 9,688
Facts are unnecessary when one has emotions. And political goals.
__________________
Author, The FN FAL Primer: The Collector's Guide to the FAL and SLR Rifles
Abominog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 05, 2019, 22:34   #13
Heisser Mann
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 80843
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Firearms talk is main reason for joining from: Kingman Arizona
Posts: 374
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit308 View Post
The year has only just begun.

There is plenty of time for one to say something even more stupid.

They won't disappoint.

We now have Ocasio-Cortez and the muzzle biotch from Minnesota.

Good times.
I actually cheer when they say shit like this, it puts me in a good mood! They did this shit in 16 and it aced them from the white house. They simply cant help it. Trump and his twittering have nothing on these jackasse's.
Heisser Mann is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 05, 2019, 23:50   #14
lostmybearing
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor
 
lostmybearing's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 62976
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Columbia, South Carolina
Posts: 1,024
To leftists, there is NO objective reality. That's why she said that.
__________________
Klaatu barada nikto
lostmybearing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 06, 2019, 09:56   #15
2barearms
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
2barearms's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 13866
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Somewhere in Amerika
Posts: 15,661
Going to be the all time most crazy 2 years of our lives. Hopefully Pelosivich strokes out along with RBG....that would be a nice distraction. I fired up the ammo bench and looking at the sales emails from primary Arms. Tighten you’re
safety harness you’ll need it.
__________________
"Owning a Firearm doesn't make you Armed any more than owning a Guitar makes you a Musician"

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
2barearms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 06, 2019, 11:21   #16
KoKodog
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 31665
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: on top of a wind swept ridge
Posts: 6,174
to quote a great movie actress ..........


“Fasten your seatbelts, it’s going to be a bumpy ride”
__________________
Far better it is to dare mighty things,
than to take refuge with those timid spirits
that know neither victory, nor defeat.
Teddy Roosvelt

Pray for peace, but prepare for war.
Winston Churchill
KoKodog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 06, 2019, 11:40   #17
RG Coburn
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 27406
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 21,287
Quote:
Originally Posted by JM View Post
Only way to settle their disagreement is for Pelosi and Neilson to have a nude mud wrestling contest. Then nobody including Nancy could dispute those facts and what a sight it would be
Kirsten is still a good looking girl..Pelosi? No...just no....
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 06, 2019, 11:47   #18
TenTea
Registered
Contributor
 
TenTea's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 72247
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Wisco
Posts: 5,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisser Mann View Post
Pelosi and pussy dont even belong on the same website, much less thread
...a bit past her prime, she is.

__________________
The trick is in what one emphasizes.
We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy.
The amount of work is the same.


Carlos Castenada
TenTea is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 06, 2019, 13:11   #19
JM
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 46494
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,770
Quote:
Originally Posted by RG Coburn View Post
Kirsten is still a good looking girl..Pelosi? No...just no....
I'd put my money on Kirsten but Pelosi is a tuff one and has an advantage with the silicone boobs and botoxed face--slimier than an eel.
JM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 07, 2019, 22:57   #20
Sagerider
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 66564
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Montana
Posts: 3,772
Attributed to Issac Asimov.

There is a culture of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding it’s way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.

Not sure if it is a fact but it applies.
__________________
The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.

Matthew 25:1 thru 25:10 Be ready!

The written word sometimes like poetry is never really finished but merely abandoned.

I live alone in the middle of nowhere with two dogs and a cat, what do you think about that.

The wind blows, the rain falls, the flag snaps its bravery in the dark as two dogs boil for attention at my feet.

Of course it is a true story. You just couldn't make up something like that, no way.
Sagerider is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 07, 2019, 23:01   #21
Tak
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 27291
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: United States, Georgia
Posts: 2,298
Intellectualism without wisdom is just arrogant snobbery not rooted in reality.

So yeah, screw intellectualism. Logic + Wisdom + Knowledge = true intelligence

Maybe it meant something different in Asimov's day.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 07, 2019, 23:16   #22
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 6,815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Intellectualism without wisdom is just arrogant snobbery not rooted in reality.

So yeah, screw intellectualism. Logic + Wisdom + Knowledge = true intelligence

Maybe it meant something different in Asimov's day.
no, asimov was merely holding up a mirror.

and he was right.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 07, 2019, 23:22   #23
STG_58_guy
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 65886
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 9,805
I think it is essential that women get to vote. I pray they become better at it.
__________________
...
...
I intend to enjoy all 120 years of my life. I just need to get that done before I'm 65.
STG_58_guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 07, 2019, 23:26   #24
Bama Steve
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 1982
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Where I am
Posts: 5,907
Quote:
Originally Posted by STG_58_guy View Post
I think it is essential that women get to vote. I pray they become better at it.
. . . and that they actually learn from their mistakes instead of just bitching about it all.

Oh, wait.

That sounds just like the rest of us!

__________________
Being dyslexic has a bright side - it's easy to put things back together
Bama Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 08, 2019, 14:24   #25
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
V guy's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 10282
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: miami
Posts: 17,624
It is baffling that the Civil War has not started yet.

In 1861, the country was as divided, and no armies yet existed.
In 1917 in Russia, it was about the same.
1789 in France....similar.
2012 Syria.
2009, Iraq.


Fortunately the "right men" always have risen to the top of the heap during their time, and things get going really fast, really really fast.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 08, 2019, 14:46   #26
Eyeguy
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 73288
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 1,406
I think ole' Ned was on to something in this monologue. The truth starts about the 15 second mark. Apologies for the run on video. Wasn't able to edit it from my phone.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZINu-IC7eVw
Eyeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 08, 2019, 15:45   #27
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 6,815
Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
...and no armies yet existed..
go look up "northcom".
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 08, 2019, 17:16   #28
Impala_Guy
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 55819
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Gamecock Country
Posts: 3,764
Quote:
Originally Posted by STG_58_guy View Post
I think it is essential that women get to vote. I pray they become better at it.
Wish in one hand and shit in the other. See which one fills up first.
__________________
Don't spread our wealth around, spread our work ethic.........
Impala_Guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 12, 2019, 23:14   #29
Imbel '02
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 27003
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rainier, WA
Posts: 48
“Whoo-ooo-ooo-ooo-ooo-ooo! I can’t hear you!!!”
__________________
It's beginning.....are you ready?
Imbel '02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14, 2019, 11:38   #30
JM
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 46494
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,770
The Rats don't care about facts, only getting their One World Government back on the rails after Trump is eliminated. That is why Pelosi and Schumer would not look Trump in the face---its hard to look the person you are planning to murder in the face if you are a cowardly rat. Don't think they are not contemplating the murder/assassination route? Look at the suicides/accidents that have occurred that are beyond human abilities. Now that the Head Rat Pelosi is 3rd in line from the Presidency, you have to look at the fact they want both the President and Vice-President DEAD. Trumps severed head and the the Hamilton Play over a year ago and the top Rats all go to Puerto Rico to watch another Hamilton Play this weekend is a message? They want to kill 2 birds with 1 stone and have their planners watching and looking for that opportunity. What would you do if Pelosi took over after a sudden demise of Trump and Pence? The answer to that would be what we are doing now after so much bad shit has happened. Don't think it can't happen and don't think they are not planning it behind closed doors. They are--big time. These are traitorous criminals and know their life is over if exposed and prosecuted. They are murderers that are on the loose. They have to kill Trump/Pence to save themselves and the coming One world Government.
JM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14, 2019, 20:31   #31
JM
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 46494
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,770
Many here may think what I wrote in the above post is just hyperbole but don't understand the enemy they are up against. Deep Stater's Pelosi/CIA Schumer are going to do anything and everything to eliminate Trump and that includes assassination. Everything is on the line and they know time is not on their side. Ginsburg is most likely dead or comatose by now so they must act fast. Obama/Soros/Clinton are running this behind the curtain and have constant contact with Pelosi/Schumer, Brennan, Rosenstein, Mueller and all the top players in this ongoing coup including the media whom many are Deep State plants. These murderers OK the murder of full term babies up until the time of birth for body parts and they use the fetal cells injected into their putrid old bodies to prolong their miserable lives like vampires. Pelosi/Schumer are living demons---prove me wrong.
JM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14, 2019, 21:42   #32
hardheaded
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor
 
hardheaded's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 27964
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,013
This is the first I was introduced to this scenario and pretty much explains a lot JM
The witch at # 3 in line ,frighteningly close to her evil grasp

Lock and load
__________________
Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.
Thomas Jefferson
hardheaded is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 14, 2019, 22:23   #33
RG Coburn
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 27406
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 21,287
Quote:
Originally Posted by JM View Post
Many here may think what I wrote in the above post is just hyperbole but don't understand the enemy they are up against. Deep Stater's Pelosi/CIA Schumer are going to do anything and everything to eliminate Trump and that includes assassination. Everything is on the line and they know time is not on their side. Ginsburg is most likely dead or comatose by now so they must act fast. Obama/Soros/Clinton are running this behind the curtain and have constant contact with Pelosi/Schumer, Brennan, Rosenstein, Mueller and all the top players in this ongoing coup including the media whom many are Deep State plants. These murderers OK the murder of full term babies up until the time of birth for body parts and they use the fetal cells injected into their putrid old bodies to prolong their miserable lives like vampires. Pelosi/Schumer are living demons---prove me wrong.
Oh,it's definitely an "oh shit" moment for them. President Trump get not one,not two,but three Supreme court picks? In two friggin years? Unreal,but there it is. Don't quite get why he is lining up with Bush's old AG,who has a glaring conflict of interest with Mueller,being described as "best friends". To me,that would be an auto-disqualifier. We need a junkyard dog,not a neutered Lassie.
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 15, 2019, 14:25   #34
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 21,625
The democrat's reject the facts because they have become a cult. All it takes to realize how far they have gone down with their cult worship is to compare them with known cults. The leftist universities don't allow free speech and only cult approved speech is allowed. They have gurus that tell them what speech is allowed. They make promises they have no intention of keeping but use the promises to keep the cult together.

They lie constantly and it's big lies like man caused global warming and these lies are to control people. Study how a cult works guys and you will see the democrat's are just that.

So you say what the fug does it mean and what difference does it make. Point is like all cults those that follow it can't change and are mind numbed robots that will do anything the gurus ask. Look at the border, thousands of people dieing and a huge debt burden but the cult doesn't care and like a cult they are in lock step with the thinking.
Bawana jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15, 2019, 16:15   #35
JM
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 46494
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,770
Jim's right---the government is a cult and not just the Demonrats. Most of us have been waiting 2 years for these criminals to be arrested and given a stiff prison sentence. Rush had a good assessment today that is infuriating but truthful. Nobody of importance will go to jail---it's too BIG. All the shit we are seeing leads to the Usurper Obama so everything will be contained and swept under the rug. To go after them would destroy the U.S. Government and cause a meltdown of the economy and civil war. Obama created a "dead man switch" so he will never be pursued. If the citizens rose up by the millions and demanded justice it would be in vain. The USA is on life support like Ruth Buzzie Ginsburg and is just about dead---stuck in the Twilight Zone.
JM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15, 2019, 17:34   #36
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 11,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by JM View Post
Jim's right---the government is a cult and not just the Demonrats. Most of us have been waiting 2 years for these criminals to be arrested and given a stiff prison sentence. Rush had a good assessment today that is infuriating but truthful. Nobody of importance will go to jail---it's too BIG. All the shit we are seeing leads to the Usurper Obama so everything will be contained and swept under the rug. To go after them would destroy the U.S. Government and cause a meltdown of the economy and civil war. Obama created a "dead man switch" so he will never be pursued. If the citizens rose up by the millions and demanded justice it would be in vain. The USA is on life support like Ruth Buzzie Ginsburg and is just about dead---stuck in the Twilight Zone.
Bring it.
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
Do or do not. There is no try. -Yoda
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 15, 2019, 18:28   #37
JM
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 46494
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,770
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Bring it.
Bubba--I'm with you--lets get this show on the road. Trump believes he can defuse the situation and over time the truth will sink in to the American people and the bad guys will just go away. They are not going away--Trump will go away unless he uses a big stick--and soon. It seems unlikely at this time especially since he picked a Bushy and Mueller lover for his new Attorney General.
JM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15, 2019, 19:16   #38
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 21,625
Quote:
Originally Posted by JM View Post
Bubba--I'm with you--lets get this show on the road. Trump believes he can defuse the situation and over time the truth will sink in to the American people and the bad guys will just go away. They are not going away--Trump will go away unless he uses a big stick--and soon. It seems unlikely at this time especially since he picked a Bushy and Mueller lover for his new Attorney General.
Again, it's a losing battle trying to defeat a cult with logic and the democrat's have turned into a cult. The gurus tell them what to think and because media is part of the cult the members take anything said as truth.. No really when you talk to dems they are too far gone in support of the cult. They are told what to eat and drink, what cars to drive and what damage is done to the planet by people. They have lost their souls to the democrat cult.
Bawana jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23, 2019, 15:49   #39
Jarhead504
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 65022
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: New Orleans Area,LA
Posts: 3,927
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Intellectualism without wisdom is just arrogant snobbery not rooted in reality.

So yeah, screw intellectualism. Logic + Wisdom + Knowledge = true intelligence
You need to add "Experience" to that equation if you want it to be truly balanced (equal). Some might argue that "Wisdom" comes from "Experience", so it is implicitly included in this way of thinking.

Jarhead
Jarhead504 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 23, 2019, 20:04   #40
raubvogel
Registered
Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 64403
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 2,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagerider View Post
Attributed to Issac Asimov.

There is a culture of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding it’s way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.

Not sure if it is a fact but it applies.
Newsweek: “A Cult of Ignorance” by Isaac Asimov, January 21, 1980, p. 19.
https://media.aphelis.net/wp-content..._Ignorance.pdf
__________________
All I'm really asking for here is a knife that will not jam and a unicorn that doesn't need sharpening. Will_Power
It's been my experience that all you really need to harvest a deer is a car. They come right through the windshield just fine. 357ross
That poop is priceless. MFC
raubvogel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 30, 2019, 13:53   #41
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 6,815
so then, what sort of "facts", exactly, would these wimmin find acceptable?

and how does any of that noise benefit trad americans?

__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 30, 2019, 16:02   #42
JM
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 46494
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,770
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
so then, what sort of "facts", exactly, would these wimmin find acceptable?

and how does any of that noise benefit trad americans?

Curious minds want to know----which one of these beauty's has had a clitorectomy?
JM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30, 2019, 19:40   #43
tk421
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 7857
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under your skin
Posts: 1,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by STG_58_guy View Post
I think it is essential that women get to vote. I pray they become better at it.
Because that has worked out so well for us....and Britain....and Germany....and Rome....and the Vikings....and EVERYONE ELSE that's ever tried it.

Toddlers should be able to vote too. There's no difference.
__________________
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
Wolves do not concern themselves with the opinions of sheep.
tk421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30, 2019, 23:24   #44
Bama Steve
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 1982
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Where I am
Posts: 5,907
We are doomed . . .

Later.

__________________
Being dyslexic has a bright side - it's easy to put things back together
Bama Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 01, 2019, 11:41   #45
edporch
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 12834
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Indiana
Posts: 723
Lefties will say "your facts may be correct, but I FEEL you're wrong!".
__________________
Ed D.
Life Member GOA, SAF, NRA
GCA
"Property Tax", my FAVORITE oxymoron

Last edited by edporch; February 07, 2019 at 11:53.
edporch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 07, 2019, 09:05   #46
Jarhead504
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 65022
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: New Orleans Area,LA
Posts: 3,927
From Ayn Rand: "You can ignore reality, but you cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality".

Marxists are brainless.

Jarhead
Jarhead504 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:21.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
©1998-2018 The FAL Files