The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Politics

Notices

Old September 13, 2018, 15:00   #1
justashooter
Registered

FALaholic #: 5967
the faked yearbook, part 2

wasn't there something about a chinese spy?

this woman needs to be put out of her misery, for humanitarian reasons.

what "crime" has a statute of limitations longer than 40 years?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...et-letter.html

Feinstein releases cryptic statement about Brett Kavanaugh nomination amid intrigue over secret letter
Andrew O'Reilly
By Andrew O'Reilly | Fox News

Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., on Thursday threw a cryptic curveball at Brett Kavanaugh, insinuating the Supreme Court nominee could be guilty of a crime even as Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee seek to delay his confirmation.

The vague accusation comes after the Senate Judiciary Committee already grilled Kavanaugh and other witnesses and prepares to vote on sending his nomination to the full Senate. The White House blasted the ambiguous charge as a last minute gambit.

“I have received information from an individual concerning the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court,” Feinstein said in her surprise statement. “That individual strongly requested confidentiality, declined to come forward or press the matter further, and I have honored that decision. I have, however, referred the matter to federal investigative authorities.”
More on this...

A spokesperson for Feinstein declined Fox News’ request to elaborate on the lawmaker’s statement, but there has been much speculation that she is referring to a secret letter that has been the subject of intrigue on Capitol Hill over the last few days.

The letter was reportedly given to Feinstein by Rep. Anna Eshoo, D-Calif., but has not been publicly disclosed by senators who have seen the document. Sen. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., said that the letter in question has been referred to the FBI for investigation.

According to a report by The Intercept, the letter was relayed to lawmakers by an individual affiliated with Stanford University and concerns an incident involving the 53-year-old Kavanaugh and a woman while they were in high school.

The woman referenced in the letter has yet to be identified, but is being represented by Debra Katz, a whistleblower attorney who works with #MeToo survivors, according to The Intercept.

Despite the turmoil over the letter, a spokesperson for Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, said there is no plan to delay Kavanaugh’s confirmation. Grassley set the panel's vote on Kavanaugh for Sept. 20 and Republicans hope to confirm Kavanaugh by the start of the new court session Oct. 1.
Washington Examiner contributor Ryan Girdusky weighs in on 'Fox & Friends First.'

“Sen. Grassley is aware of Senator Feinstein’s referral,” Grassley’s communications director Taylor Foy said in a statement. “At this time, he has not seen the letter in question, and is respecting the request for confidentiality. There’s no plan to change the committee’s consideration of Judge Kavanaugh’s nomination.”

The White House attacked Feinstein's statment as an 11th hour attack on the nominee.

“Throughout his confirmation process, Judge Kavanaugh has had 65 meetings with senators—including with Senator Feinstein—sat through over 30 hours of testimony, addressed over 2,000 questions in a public setting and additional questions in a confidential session," White House spokesperson Kerri Kupec said in a statement. "Not until the eve of his confirmation has Sen. Feinstein or anyone raised the specter of new ‘information’ about him."
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.

The next time I hear "THE RANGE IS NOW HOT", it just wont be the same.

Max tried another question. "What sort of people live about here?"
"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Max remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Max.
"You must be," said the Jin, "or you wouldn't have come here."
justashooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 14, 2018, 12:31   #2
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
The possibility exists, that Kavanaugh grabbed a handful of hot stuff, during a hot and heavy date, when he was 15.

I did when I was 15.
I would have expected him to do so, too.
He is not a faggot.

Only after his name came up for the SCOTUS, did this aging slut decide, that her lib politics would trump, honesty and her own carnal needs back then, and that she could make up a story that might turn him into Roy Moore Jr.

It was so flimsy a story that Feinstein did nothing with it, as it is idiotic, and unfounded in fact. Federal Autorities now investigating this? Give it to Mueller and Stroczk.

The police never investigated some bra or panty story back then, because she never reported it, as she wanted the interaction.

Rape test kits are not tested for the most part, because of 100 cases, 98.9% are bogus claims and the decision not to test was always well founded.
Women lie. It is part of their "survival package."

http://www.endthebacklog.org/backlog...pe-kit-backlog

She never reported it to anyone back then, because there was nothing to report. He own girlfriends were smoking dope and screwing around back in '88.

Her own 15 year old major league sex drive during high school was probably over the top. I wanna see that yearbook!

Hot Hanna is the one.
V guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14, 2018, 12:44   #3
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
I had sex with a highschool girl that was under 18 at the time. We ended up married for 40 years.

This is the Roy Moore strategy to lie about a man's behavior that took place so long ago it's one word against another. Hope Kavanaugh remembers all this crap after he becomes a justice.
Old September 14, 2018, 15:24   #4
Bawana jim
Registered

Ever notice you always hear what an a hole the guy was but never what a slut the woman making the charges was.
Old September 14, 2018, 17:17   #5
2barearms
I really don't hate you..
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 13866
I hope Finesteen trips and drowns in a bucket of milk.

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
2barearms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 14, 2018, 17:33   #6
4x401
Giver of Noogies...
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 31978
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2barearms View Post
I hope Finesteen trips and drowns in a bucket of Bleach
Like your idea, put a more gratuitous slant on it...
Old September 14, 2018, 18:08   #7
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
Pure conjecture - i wanna see the dna.

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 14, 2018, 19:07   #8
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

https://www.vintag.es/2018/09/marlon...-wild-one.html

I understand that the pic of Marlon Brando above, is who Kavanaugh portrayed as a 15 year old teenager. Resemblance is intended.

About time we had a biker on the Court.
Old September 14, 2018, 21:42   #9
357ross
Registered

FALaholic #: 47543
The timing of this and anonymity of the source are dead giveaways of yet another democrap fraud. Fineswine should be kicked out of the Senate.
357ross is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 14, 2018, 21:54   #10
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
So where is the police report? Such a savage and inhuman act obviously would result in a police investigation. Nothing?Not even a filed complaint? No crime. Hey,I shot the world's record whitetail buck,and caught the world's record largemouth bass,but I have no fish or venison,nor photos,nor witnesses. But really,why wouldn't anyone believe me?
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 14, 2018, 22:36   #11
357ross
Registered

FALaholic #: 47543
Quote:
Originally Posted by RG Coburn View Post
So where is the police report? Such a savage and inhuman act obviously would result in a police investigation. Nothing?Not even a filed complaint? No crime. Hey,I shot the world's record whitetail buck,and caught the world's record largemouth bass,but I have no fish or venison,nor photos,nor witnesses. But really,why wouldn't anyone believe me?
But, but but, it's the seriousness of the charge dontchaknow..... Evidence of a crime, police reports or statute of limitations are irrelevant..... This retarded old bag and her old democrap bag of dirty tricks really need to go.
357ross is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 14, 2018, 23:35   #12
Bama Steve
Registered

FALaholic #: 1982
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357ross View Post
But, but but, it's the seriousness of the charge dontchaknow..... Evidence of a crime, police reports or statute of limitations are irrelevant..... This retarded old bag and her old democrap bag of dirty tricks really need to go.
Old September 15, 2018, 20:08   #13
ExCdnSoldierInTx
Old Fart
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 65552
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2barearms View Post
I hope Finesteen trips and drowns in a bucket of milk.
4x401 upped to bleach

I’ll up it to nitric acid.
Old September 15, 2018, 21:58   #14
medicmike
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 3183
I hope Fineswine keeps on kicking....it's Dumbocrats like her that are destroying the party. I laugh every time that I hear her say something insane....means all the more red voters

“The great Gaels of Ireland are the men that God made mad,
For all their wars are merry, and all their songs are sad.”
― G.K. Chesterton, The Ballad of the White Horse
medicmike is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 16, 2018, 15:50   #15
OLDMANPBK
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 69978
Kavanaug's Accuser Speaks Out

He allegedly fondled you through your cloths and put his hand over your mouth at a party while he was stumbling drunk. Oh, what a monster. He should pay for that for the rest of his life.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...=.3bc624f7f22d

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?"
-Patrick Henry-

Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
OLDMANPBK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 16, 2018, 17:39   #16
Bawana jim
Registered

It's really obvious they don't want an honest man on the bench because they are afraid of him.
Old September 16, 2018, 18:04   #17
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
Deny and maintain. Who gives a shit. That stupid looking chick needs a raw dogging

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 16, 2018, 18:42   #18
OLDMANPBK
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 69978
Here's a link to some of the ratings she received from her former students. Sounds like she may be a little crazy.
http://archive.is/R16Wv

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?"
-Patrick Henry-

Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
OLDMANPBK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 16, 2018, 20:42   #19
John A
Registered

FALaholic #: 73828
I hope he continues to try to screw democrats.

Vote him in.
John A is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 16, 2018, 20:52   #20
garandguy10
Registered

FALaholic #: 10840
She a Psych Professor at a very liberal university in California. It looks like her web profile has been scrubbed.

No doubt some info will come out about her in the next few days.

Watch for the Republicans to fold on this and either delay the vote or get Kavanaugh to quit.
garandguy10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 17, 2018, 09:47   #21
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Even a quick perusal of her story tells the tale.

First, 15 year old hot pants Hanna, was at a party at night with 4 guys, no other girls?

WTF???

But only two in the bedroom, (at one time). Whose house? who are the other alleged rapists? 3 others need to be named.

What was she planning? NO other girlfriends, no party?
Girls never go anywhere without a sidekick, usually uglier.

She was also wearing a swimsuit under her clothing.

Her 4 male companions were "quite drunk" but not her????
N0 other girls came to this party because this was going to be a real romp.

First from my recollections, the only girls who went to a party, with only 4 guys at night while drinking heavily/smoking pot, were going "to pull a train", and that's a fact Jack.

I suspect that the incident happened, and happened many times in her life over the years, and that's probably true.

How do prostitutes get into the trade, without "practice practice practice"?

Hanna was probably a prostitute at some time later in her life, AND IT CAUSED HER TO HAVE TO GO INTO COUPLES COUNSELING in 2012.
Delayed reaction...........very very delayed.

Research Psychologist, insane professor, A PSYCHO SEXUAL MAVEN, LIKE "DR RUTH", and she is expert on cunnilingus and fellatio, "Hot pants Hanna" probably has a great, "whore-guilt syndrome for her past actions, and that she is trying to mentally cleanse her consciousness.................... by blaming Kavanaugh, who she sees as a threat to her liberal ways.

She is just using a "transference" technique to blame Kavanaugh who likely was not there. She passed a lie detector test, only because such incidents happened in her life,but just transferred the guilt to Kavanaugh, who she probably does not even know.

Kavanaugh's past does not include any series of incidents or accusations from other Stormy Daniels types either.

Barney Frank ran a homosexual/male brothel in DC; Sen's Dodd and Kennedy Raped waitresses, Bill Clinton raped plenty of girls, and we all saw the Al Franken photo.

Kavanaugh is clean, and he will be confirmed.

I suspect that Lawyer Gloria Allred has already been hired, and they are coaching her right now.

Last edited by V guy; September 17, 2018 at 12:00.
Old September 17, 2018, 12:19   #22
Story
Registered

FALaholic #: 7638
PLOT TWIST

Kavanaugh's mother was the presiding judge in a foreclosure case that resulted in the accuser's parents losing their home.
Story is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 17, 2018, 13:38   #23
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Latest i,s that the whore does not remember the exact year it all supposedly happened.

WTF?

Neither, is she sure where it happened, and just who was there.

WTF

But of course she is sure that it is Kavanaugh.

She also wore a vagina hat at the Jan '17, Madonna-Ashley Judd rally.
Her social media was investigated by Rush, who was able to get past the scrubbing and she is a total, anti trumper, abortionist & wild woman.

She is also a ******* liar.
Old September 17, 2018, 13:46   #24
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
Latest i,s that the whore does not remember the exact year it all supposedly happened.

WTF?

Neither, is she sure where it happened, and just who was there.

WTF

But of course she is sure that it is Kavanaugh.

She also wore a vagina hat at the Jan '17, Madonna-Ashley Judd rally.
Her social media was investigated by Rush, who was able to get past the scrubbing and she is a total, anti trumper, abortionist & wild woman.

She is also a ******* liar.
Nice. The lesson is the opposition is ready to wage war with this instead of concede defeat and make ready for the next one. Tells you all you need to know about who and what they are.

The other lesson is similar in that it tells you what you need to know about those that listen to 'em. Talking about the so-called conservative gop pukes on the committee. If you're going to remember only one of these lessons remember this one. Those assholes are not our friends but they do pretend to be. Frankly I'd rather be up against the ones that don't bother.
Old September 17, 2018, 13:56   #25
Bawana jim
Registered

Character assassination is a tool of the left and they use it all the time. It's a political tool to use when they cant discredit the person with hearings. The left drags out the slut who says she was abused and it gives all the Senate cover to not appoint Kavanaugh, both sides. Last thing they want is an honest man in the scotus.
Old September 17, 2018, 17:15   #26
justashooter
Registered

FALaholic #: 5967
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExCdnSoldierInTx View Post
4x401 upped to bleach

I’ll up it to nitric acid.
i'll see your nitric acid, and raise you pig shit.
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.

The next time I hear "THE RANGE IS NOW HOT", it just wont be the same.

Max tried another question. "What sort of people live about here?"
"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Max remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Max.
"You must be," said the Jin, "or you wouldn't have come here."
justashooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 17, 2018, 23:35   #27
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Nice. The lesson is the opposition is ready to wage war with this instead of concede defeat and make ready for the next one. Tells you all you need to know about who and what they are.

The other lesson is similar in that it tells you what you need to know about those that listen to 'em. Talking about the so-called conservative gop pukes on the committee. If you're going to remember only one of these lessons remember this one. Those assholes are not our friends but they do pretend to be. Frankly I'd rather be up against the ones that don't bother.
yes the dead elephants are scared shitless of Trump and the deplorable irredeemables, they want him gone as much as the jackass party want Trump and the deplorable irredeemables gone.

"#metoo" worked great on roy more to steal the AZ seat, now they are using the same play to subvert the senate judiciary cmtee appointing kav, with as close to perfect judicial quals as you can get.

suffrage was a mistake.

Last edited by G1user; September 17, 2018 at 23:41.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 18, 2018, 12:51   #28
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Bitch will not show up to monday's hearing; does not want to be abused like Anita Hill was...............with truthful questions.

Asking this slut the truth about her background is mean, and you cannot do it.

Time to have the hearing with Kavanaugh alone next Monday, and then vote it out of Committee, to get Kavanaugh confirmed before Oct 1st.

This pig wants to have her cake and eat it to..............just make accusations................horseshit. Cops do not just take it on a womans word...........rape kits and then generally the truth comes out.
Old September 18, 2018, 15:52   #29
Atla
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 79587
This Kavanaugh Thing...

Sigh...

Last edited by Atla; September 19, 2018 at 12:24.
Atla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 19, 2018, 12:31   #30
Atla
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 79587
So here we are, another day, more drama.

This entire thing is ridiculous. The FBI isn't going to investigate an 35 year old allegation, that can't be recalled in detail, where the location can't be determined, and didn't result in a crime.

To delay the vote is absurd. This woman won't even state her accusation under oath.

But that's the obvious goal here, to delay. To try and make a long painful investigation while they hope to win back both houses with... hell I dunno. I think they are planning on winning through hatred and stupidity. Because they certainly lack any actual achievements right now.