Notices

Old February 13, 2018, 18:16   #1
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
How does the American oligarchy work ?

The only leader I knew from birth to boyhood was FDR,,, he was re-elected 4 times,,, he must have been perceived as close to being a saint as any American could get away with in his day,,, he was highly revered by a vast majority of the voting public.

All of what I just wrote is true and at the same time not true for a different time and place other than those years FDR served.

FDR led a oligarchy that served at his pleasure.

One common thread I see throughout American history is the rise of a oligarchy with each new administration,,, we as the electorate elect a new oligarchy every 2 & 4 years,,, the American oligarchy can be defined as being the few powerful people we elect to run our nation, make our laws and enforce our laws,,, they are the American oligarchy

If we continue to follow this catch as catch can electoral method we will always elect a oligarchy,,, or a few to run our affairs and protect our interests
A Representative Constitution Republic will always be a oligarchy by default.
there are good, bad, indifferent and a very few admirable oligarchy's according to our history.

The only part of our oligarchy that is troublesome is the embedded tenured bureaucracy we don't elect, the bureaucratic hold overs with political bias' and agendas,,, they ruin our elective oligarchy of it's elected intention.

Bureaucrat's are like the illegal alien who does work regular Americans won't do.

The part of the Bureaucratic power structure that insures his tenure is the stuff he administers as being free to the needy and the greedy,,, and the burearocrat will shovel shit for anybody just like a illegal alien will because the price is right,,, so are the rewards,,, earned and unearned.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13, 2018, 18:19   #2
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
Typically an Oligarchy relies on the stupidity of it's labour force, the dullard statists that live under the yoke of wilful self deception!

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 13, 2018, 18:42   #3
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trypcil View Post
Typically an Oligarchy relies on the stupidity of it's labour force, the dullard statists that live under the yoke of wilful self deception!
That's my kind of Democracy.
Until something better comes along,,, do you have something better ?
Old February 13, 2018, 19:32   #4
357ross
Registered

FALaholic #: 47543
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin35 View Post
Yes. I'd much prefer a real form of functional media, functional schools that taught critical thinking as well as academics, and a functional form of government more concerned about the rule of law instead of a shitload of lawyers determined to undermine the law to keep themselves in power. People can be pretty damn smart when given a real education and facts instead of propaganda. Even the democraps got sick enough of FDR to amend the constitution.
357ross is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 13, 2018, 21:17   #5
moonbat60
Registered

FALaholic #: 17000
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357ross View Post
Yes. I'd much prefer a real form of functional media, functional schools that taught critical thinking as well as academics, and a functional form of government more concerned about the rule of law instead of a shitload of lawyers determined to undermine the law to keep themselves in power. People can be pretty damn smart when given a real education and facts instead of propaganda. Even the democraps got sick enough of FDR to amend the constitution.
+1.
moonbat60 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 13, 2018, 21:24   #6
Bama Steve
Registered

FALaholic #: 1982
+2
Old February 13, 2018, 21:43   #7
KoKodog
Registered

FALaholic #: 31665
Quote:

Martin, put down the pitcher of koolaid and step back, spit out the mouthfull that you have

our founding fathers were too smart to fall for that "Democracy Bullshit", they knew it was a defacto oligarthy

the word "Democracy" cannot and will not be found in any founding documents, not in the Declaration of Independence, not in the Constitution and not in the Bill of Rights, you see the founding fathers were suspect of that particular form of mob rule and knew it could not be trusted in any way shape or form
Teddy Roosvelt

Pray for peace, but prepare for war.
Winston Churchill
KoKodog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 13, 2018, 22:25   #8
Sagerider
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 66564
The oligarchy exists because we allow and even participate in it in many cases. Why are people calling for Chelsea Clinton to run for President, just one example, the Bush family for another and of course the Kennedys. In the case of Chelsea Clinton she has nothing, not even the genetic history of Clinton. Her linage is Hubble and Rodham. She is a bastard child born to a faithless wife of a faithless husband with another man. If Webb Hubble was married at the time he was faithless as well.
The not so funny joke on us is the entrenched bureaucrats call our elected representatives “the temporary help”. The bureaucrats will never worry about elections or being fired no matter how poorly they perform. They have a job for life and they are very well aware of that fact.

Matthew 25:1 thru 25:10 Be ready!

The written word sometimes like poetry is never really finished but merely abandoned.

I live alone in the middle of nowhere with two dogs and a cat, what do you think about that.

The wind blows, the rain falls, the flag snaps its bravery in the dark as two dogs boil for attention at my feet.

Of course it is a true story. You just couldn't make up something like that, no way.
Sagerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13, 2018, 22:31   #9
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoKodog View Post
Martin, put down the pitcher of koolaid and step back, spit out the mouthfull that you have

our founding fathers were too smart to fall for that "Democracy Bullshit", they knew it was a defacto oligarthy

the word "Democracy" cannot and will not be found in any founding documents, not in the Declaration of Independence, not in the Constitution and not in the Bill of Rights, you see the founding fathers were suspect of that particular form of mob rule and knew it could not be trusted in any way shape or form
I'm almost certain that a form of Democracy is what so many have fought and died for,,, what form of government do you think has accorded you the opportunity to own all you own today ? Assuming you own something.
The Founders knew any society must have a manifest destiny plan to implement,,, the founders were more statist than they were given credit for,,, and they bequeathed such a boon to their prodigy to have and to hold,,, we being all born or naturalized to this nation as Caucasian's,,, all others could pound sand, until recent times.
Old February 13, 2018, 22:44   #10
Sagerider
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 66564
‘Assuming you own something” is the key. You own nothing you only rent or lease all that you have. Cross the line and you will soon find out this fact, you own nothing.
Case in point, General Flynn. You are accused of false crimes and are bankrupted from lawyer fees to defend yourself and finally forced to yield to demands of prosecutors when your son is threatened with prosecution. Blackmail at its finest.

Matthew 25:1 thru 25:10 Be ready!

The written word sometimes like poetry is never really finished but merely abandoned.

I live alone in the middle of nowhere with two dogs and a cat, what do you think about that.

The wind blows, the rain falls, the flag snaps its bravery in the dark as two dogs boil for attention at my feet.

Of course it is a true story. You just couldn't make up something like that, no way.
Sagerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13, 2018, 22:47   #11
KoKodog
Registered

Quote:
I'm almost certain that a form of Democracy is what so many have fought and died for,,, what form of government do you think has accorded you the opportunity to own all you own today ? Assuming you own something.
The Founders knew any society must have a manifest destiny plan to implement,,, the founders were more statist than they were given credit for,,, and they bequeathed such a boon to their prodigy to have and to hold,,, we being all born or naturalized to this nation as Caucasian's,,, all others could pound sand, until recent times.
try a Republic

but it has been bastardized over the last 100 years by progressives
Teddy Roosvelt

Winston Churchill
Old February 13, 2018, 23:05   #12
Mebsuta
Khemi, Stygia
Contributor

FALaholic #: 4143
It's a republic and also a form of democracy.
Old February 14, 2018, 00:17   #13
Tak
Registered

FALaholic #: 27291
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357ross View Post
One flaw in all that is, a majority of people are not capably of critical thinking. The bulk of the population isn't as smart as you think they are.

Part of the reason for the mess we have in this nation.
Tak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 14, 2018, 00:19   #14
Bama Steve
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagerider View Post
‘Assuming you own something” is the key. You own nothing you only rent or lease all that you have. Cross the line and you will soon find out this fact, you own nothing.
Case in point, General Flynn. You are accused of false crimes and are bankrupted from lawyer fees to defend yourself and finally forced to yield to demands of prosecutors when your son is threatened with prosecution. Blackmail at its finest.
Allodial title rights went out the window a long time ago and probably for good reason as we would have Balkanized as a nation 150 years ago but the outcome has gotten out of control . . .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allodial_title

Maintaining an operational country with borders is a paradoxical thing filled with legislative conundrums without even bringing-into the discussion the corruption of the authorities and their agendas for stolen wealth.

This is why we just go along to get along while we see our personal wealth diminish as those we elect (and don't elect) constantly increases.

SNAFU.

Old February 14, 2018, 01:03   #15
STG_58_guy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 65886
The people who go into politics and those of us who vote for them are currently doing it wrong.

First you have to accept that we are a constitutional republic, the purpose of which is to limit the power of government and gravely restrict what it has the authority to do.

Why?

Because government by its very nature is a necessary evil and must alway be made as small and powerless as we can tolerate.

Why?

Because government exercises its power by force. Individual freedom is the opposite of compulsion by force. Free people in a free market. That is the goal.

The purpose of our government is not to rule, not to make laws, not to engage in social engineering, and not to ensure equal outcomes or redistribute wealth. The purpose of government in our system is provide a basic framework of infrastructure and security so that free people can engage in a free market. A free market of both goods and ideas.

Any more government than that gets in our way.

But today people go into government to social engineer, to "solve" problems by the application of force, to govern, to make laws and regulations by which people must comply. Most intend to do good works, but they do this by forcing someone to do something. This is not free will. And we vote them in to do just this. Our mistake. We make rules to restrict someone else and they make rules to restrict us. In the end, everyone is restrained.

Instead, we should be voting in managers to oversee the bureaucrats running the smallest possible government we can tolerate.

And no, we are not a democracy. We do not in theory vote in people to make rules to our liking. This is because the constitution limits what laws can be made, regardless of how popular those laws may be, in theory. We've lost sight of how this constitutional republic thing is supposed to work. We are supposed to be electing people to oversee government, not us, and not our neighbors.
STG_58_guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 14, 2018, 01:21   #16
Bama Steve
Registered

Cogent.

"you didn't make that" . . .

Whatever.

Old February 14, 2018, 01:57   #17
Bama Steve
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mebsuta View Post
It's a republic and also a form of democracy.
The only thing Democratic about this Republic is that we all agree to abide by the LAW which is well defined within the Constitution of the USA.

I don't see a problem with that, just a bunch of idiots/criminals who rail against the LAW and try to make it into something it isn't.

All of us living legally in this country could be independently wealthy if we would get back to the LAW.

Selah . . .

Steve.

Old February 14, 2018, 02:27   #18
Bama Steve
Registered

Final thought for the night:

Dave Mason summed up this conundrum with a song that I would ask you to consider the lyrics instead of attacking each other (here and within .gov entities/agencies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8_FOQ7-P30

There is a solution outside of an acrimonious national divorce if we all can agree upon what LAWS we are willing to abide by.

We already have some that worked until we developed plastics . . .

Later.

Old February 14, 2018, 02:44   #19
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 17136
Quote:
Originally Posted by STG_58_guy View Post
The people who go into politics and those of us who vote for them are currently doing it wrong.

First you have to accept that we are a constitutional republic, the purpose of which is to limit the power of government and gravely restrict what it has the authority to do.

Why?

Because government by its very nature is a necessary evil and must alway be made as small and powerless as we can tolerate.

Why?

Because government exercises its power by force. Individual freedom is the opposite of compulsion by force. Free people in a free market. That is the goal.

The purpose of our government is not to rule, not to make laws, not to engage in social engineering, and not to ensure equal outcomes or redistribute wealth. The purpose of government in our system is provide a basic framework of infrastructure and security so that free people can engage in a free market. A free market of both goods and ideas.

Any more government than that gets in our way.

But today people go into government to social engineer, to "solve" problems by the application of force, to govern, to make laws and regulations by which people must comply. Most intend to do good works, but they do this by forcing someone to do something. This is not free will. And we vote them in to do just this. Our mistake. We make rules to restrict someone else and they make rules to restrict us. In the end, everyone is restrained.

Instead, we should be voting in managers to oversee the bureaucrats running the smallest possible government we can tolerate.

And no, we are not a democracy. We do not in theory vote in people to make rules to our liking. This is because the constitution limits what laws can be made, regardless of how popular those laws may be, in theory. We've lost sight of how this constitutional republic thing is supposed to work. We are supposed to be electing people to oversee government, not us, and not our neighbors.
QFT.

And a loud "Hell Yeah!"
"How we burned in the prison camps later thinking: what would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if during periods of mass arrests people had simply not sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, ham- mers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand. . . . The Organs [police] would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers . . . and notwithstanding all of Stalin‘s thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt." - A. Solzhenitsyn, Gulag Archipelago
brunop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 14, 2018, 02:50   #20
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 17136
A democracy - by definition - is about the rule of the majority.

A republic is about the rule of law. Our particular version had (and has) the protection of certain "inalienable rights" recognized to emanate from (or be granted by) the Creator - whether the Majority likes it or not.

Think about what that means to everyone in the country. Every minority. Every gun owner. Every person with religious beliefs different than the 'norm' of the majority. The majority can't make you believe or behave against your will as it relates to these Civil Rights.

This is NOT a democracy - in spite of the best efforts of the idiots in the mainstream media to cast it as such.
"How we burned in the prison camps later thinking: what would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if during periods of mass arrests people had simply not sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, ham- mers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand. . . . The Organs [police] would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers . . . and notwithstanding all of Stalin‘s thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt." - A. Solzhenitsyn, Gulag Archipelago
brunop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 14, 2018, 03:24   #21
Mebsuta
Khemi, Stygia
Contributor

When Donald Trump won the election, most considered it an act of democracy, according to the current use of the word, even though he did not win the popular vote. Not trying to be snappy over it, just saying.
Old February 14, 2018, 03:33   #22
Bama Steve
Registered

Quote:
When Donald Trump won the election, most considered it an act of democracy, according to the current use of the word, even though he did not win the popular vote. Not trying to be snappy over it, just saying.
Mebs, do you really speak for "Most People" or did the majority of State representatives just simply disagree with you?

Best!

Old February 14, 2018, 06:11   #23
Mebsuta
Khemi, Stygia
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama Steve View Post
Mebs, do you really speak for "Most People" or did the majority of State representatives just simply disagree with you?

Best!

Just don't hear too many people quibbling about democracy vs republic very much, sort of like few people care if you say engine or motor, etc.

Last edited by Mebsuta; February 14, 2018 at 06:35.
Mebsuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 14, 2018, 11:55   #24
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Just don't hear too many people quibbling about democracy vs republic very much, sort of like few people care if you say engine or motor, etc.
Reagan said ,"Peace is not absence of conflict, it is the ability to handle conflict by peaceful means.",,, he was talkin' about a particular Democracy whereby many are allowed to be heard and make decisions affecting all,,, that would be like a noisy boys club meeting,,, so instead we send our representatives to those decision making and sorting out meetings.
By every definition we are a country governed by an oligarchy: A Oligarchy in every dictionary is defined as a small group of people who have influence and rule over a larger group of people. Our Constitution so ordains it.
Lord knows most of you phuckheads are too messed up for the job,,, in my esteemed by me opinion,,, and running my mouth here is my best effort.
Once you meet the enemy and see the enemy is us it all becomes clear.
Old February 14, 2018, 13:10   #25
KoKodog
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunop View Post
A democracy - by definition - is about the rule of the majority.

A republic is about the rule of law. Our particular version had (and has) the protection of certain "inalienable rights" recognized to emanate from (or be granted by) the Creator - whether the Majority likes it or not.

Think about what that means to everyone in the country. Every minority. Every gun owner. Every person with religious beliefs different than the 'norm' of the majority. The majority can't make you believe or behave against your will as it relates to these Civil Rights.

This is NOT a democracy - in spite of the best efforts of the idiots in the mainstream media to cast it as such.
true

technically we are a "Representative Constitutional Republic", we use the "democratic method" to select our representatives

that is what confuses at least 65% of the population, perhaps 5% understand what our government is supposed to be, the remaining 30% are just too f*cking stupid to vote (there is a valid argument that 95% of the population is too stupid to vote, but that is for another day)

Andrew Jackson did serious damage to the Republic, Lincoln had to deal w/ that shitstorm, as did those that followed.....

the perversion of the Constitution and Bill of Rights gained leaps and bounds w/ Woodrow Wilson getting into the White House, he and his progressive left minions did unspeakable damage to the Republic, he gave us the Jim Crow laws, just on of many backsteps

Calvin Coolidge was "like a one arm paper hanger with the crabs" trying to peform damage control and un-do the wrongs of Wilson, remember the Nazis loved Wilson and took his ideas and bumped them up many levels, Coolidge stopped a massive depression before it could destroy the Republic

Herbert Hoover just was not up to the task of President, he tried but failed

then the worthless piece of shit FDR gained the white house, he all but sucked wilsons d*ck .. he loved him so much, he did so much damage to the Republic that the depression actually lasted until about 1960, (yeah, I know you do not believe me but study history, the facts bear this out)

most folks liked Ike, he warned us of things to come, but we did not listen to his wisdom

Kennedy, he got shot for daring to not toe the demoncraps party line

Johnson ........ tried to run the war in 'Nam from the white house w/ political targeting, what a piece of shit ..... he said he would put every nigger back on the slave plantation and have them voting demoncrap for a hundred years, and thats exactly what he did

Nixon, he got us out of 'Nam, then got drawn into the shitstorm of Watergate for his troubles

Ford ~ meh, what can I say

the peanut farmer ...... Carter, his best move was a sound energy policy for the Republic, he was a engineer

Uncle Ronnie Ray-Guns, he tried his damnedest to save the Republic but the media whores shut him out of the news for everything but bad news

Bush 1 - his ties to the CIA were too deep and strong

Slick Willie, his dick got him into too much trouble every day, his best work came during his last 4 yrs when he was forced to work w/ the GOP, thats how he got to a balanced budget

Bush 2 - you know full well his performance, some good, some bad (think Patriot Act, bad Ju-Ju)

Obummer - not enough time or space/bandwidth for all of his shit, he tried to be Wilson, FDR & Johnson rolled up as one great big piece of shit

and that gets us to Trump, good bad or indifferent he is what we have
Teddy Roosvelt

Winston Churchill
Old February 14, 2018, 19:16   #26
Eric_the_Red
Registered

FALaholic #: 75996
Quote:
the word "Democracy" cannot and will not be found in any founding documents
Plenty of discussion about 'democracy' in the Federalist Papers, written by your 'Founding Fathers.' You all have Google.....
Old February 14, 2018, 19:29   #27
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
No one here in this thread would be allowed to roam around alone anywhere in this country, if this country was a democracy vs a republic.

Many of us would not even be allowed to be here, at all, if this was a democracy.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 14, 2018, 19:49   #28
Bama Steve
Registered

Quote:
Hand me a full clip for my 1911 pistol and quit reading those gurly magazines . . .

Old February 14, 2018, 20:40   #29
STG_58_guy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 65886
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
No one here in this thread would be allowed to roam around alone anywhere in this country, if this country was a democracy vs a republic.

Many of us would not even be allowed to be here, at all, if this was a democracy.
QTF
STG_58_guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 14, 2018, 20:42   #30
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
Quote:

It’s a phag world after all. Get you a phagphone and a holster. We need free phones too. I’m tired of carrying the load. Free shit and backpacks

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 14, 2018, 21:04   #31
KoKodog
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama Steve View Post
Hand me a full clip for my 1911 pistol and quit reading those gurly magazines . . .

just how the hell do you plan on shooting .30-06 in a .45 ???
Teddy Roosvelt

Winston Churchill
Old February 14, 2018, 21:36   #32
Bama Steve
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoKodog View Post
just how the hell do you plan on shooting .30-06 in a .45 ???
Inaccurately?

I hope the target is close . . .

Old February 15, 2018, 00:42   #33
KoKodog
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric_the_Red View Post
Plenty of discussion about 'democracy' in the Federalist Papers, written by your 'Founding Fathers.' You all have Google.....
That is why they are not laws
Teddy Roosvelt

Winston Churchill
Old February 15, 2018, 01:05   #34
Impala_Guy
Registered

FALaholic #: 55819
The more time passes, the more awed I am at what clear thinking, wise people with incredible foresight Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, and the rest of that lot were.

Direct democracy is little better than a 10th century feudal system, with peasants paying tribute to their political masters every election day in exchange for squeezing out a subsistence living from the government trough, be it in the form of direct welfare or a civil service "job" deep in a bureaucracy that serves no real benefit to society as a whole.

Problem is, the ingenious Federal system the Founders did set up was still meant for a self reliant populace with some shared common values and a reasonable level of social trust. Of course, walk into any city today and you can see thats not what we have. Even in this system with all its checks and balances, the concept of "one man, one vote!" is still vastly overrated. Why should someone who spent their youth chasing beer, weed, and pussy and playing Xbox have equal power to vote away money and rights from those of us who chose to spend it making something of ourselves? No taxation without representation should be a two way street.
Old February 15, 2018, 09:06   #35
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

Our founders were not dismissive of those who broke the law,,, the Federal Government stepped in to restore civil order and the Rule of Law in many locales,,, until recent times,,, the still most controversial of those restorations being the Civil War.
Today I'm witness to the open flaunting of the Rule of Law with no attempt at restoration,,, this nation was not designed to operate and survive in such a way.
After the Civil War a pledge to observe the supremacy of Federal law was part of the eligibility for every states membership as part of the United States of America,,, WTF happened ?

The answer may well be almost none of us wants to shoot somebody we know or care about,,, that's called copping out

Last edited by martin35; February 15, 2018 at 09:12.
Old February 15, 2018, 10:18   #36
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Our founders were not dismissive of those who broke the law,,, the Federal Government stepped in to restore civil order and the Rule of Law in many locales,,, until recent times,,, the still most controversial of those restorations being the Civil War.
Today I'm witness to the open flaunting of the Rule of Law with no attempt at restoration,,, this nation was not designed to operate and survive in such a way.
After the Civil War a pledge to observe the supremacy of Federal law was part of the eligibility for every states membership as part of the United States of America,,, WTF happened ?

The answer may well be almost none of us wants to shoot somebody we know or care about,,, that's called copping out
Remember those hippies from the 60's, they had children, and those feral children grew up and took over the country, became politicians, and other forms of low life shit.

Now we're getting the second generation of them, so if ya think its bad now, just wait.

Old February 15, 2018, 11:03   #37
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Remember those hippies from the 60's, they had children, and those feral children grew up and took over the country, became politicians, and other forms of low life shit.

Now we're getting the second generation of them, so if ya think its bad now, just wait.
Some entomologist should make a child safe Roach Motel for them.
I married a hippy chickee ,,, but several years of warm injection treatment seem to have been effective

Last edited by martin35; February 15, 2018 at 11:36.
Old February 15, 2018, 11:29   #38
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Some entomologist should make a child safe Roach Motel for them.
I've sprayed a couple of local ones with Raid, but it did not work.

So I just stomped them.

Slow, but still highly effective.

Old February 15, 2018, 11:31   #39
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
I've sprayed a couple of local ones with Raid, but it did not work.

So I just stomped them.

Slow, but still highly effective.
It ain't push button but it works for me.
Old February 15, 2018, 11:57   #40
KoKodog
Registered

we can all learn from our founding fathers,
their wisdom was stacked deep and true

We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. . . . Our constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

John Adams
Teddy Roosvelt

Winston Churchill