The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > News & Current Events

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 13, 2017, 22:28   #151
badzero
Senior Member
Silver Contributor
 
badzero's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 65818
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Iowa
Posts: 943
Quote:
Originally Posted by chet View Post
Hotel.....guests....with.....luggage. What goes on in casinos is irrelevant to this discussion because the shooting didnt take place in one. It took place in a guest room. This is one of the reasons it's hard to take your posts seriously. When proven wrong, you refuse to admit error because it hurts the theory and you are emotionally attached to the theory.

I travel with firearms 90% of the time and I have never, ever passed through a metal detector checking in or going to my room here in the US. I've only seen a "no guns" sign a couple of times and there was no check of my luggage at all in those places. There are only a couple of states I havent been to so maybe North and South Dakota do things differently. Nevada? Nuh-uh. If you want to lug a Hemi to the penthouse, you can, if you can find a cart and a bellhop to assist.


What I'm getting from your posts is you either believe the official story.... The one that changes daily, and that even the people involved in it can't keep straight. Or you are getting paid to post your bullshit and haven't been issued your talking points so you have nothing relevant to post.

Tell me, does being that stupid hurt? Troll
__________________
_____________________________________________

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.

Last edited by badzero; October 14, 2017 at 07:39.
badzero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 14, 2017, 07:13   #152
d762nato
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 73390
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: St.Louis Missouri, United States
Posts: 545
Hmm! Let me see now a perfectly normal individual/person with a lot of money nice house everything any normal person would be happy with shoots a bunch of people at a concert. Why! well because if a normal person with everything to lose can do such a thing then anyone is capable of doing the same right.

Well let's see maybe we should get rid of all the evil weapons so it can't happen again. Dumb Thinking but Dumocrats Ain't That Smart or are they. It makes a person wonder about what's going on behind the curtain.



d762nato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14, 2017, 08:44   #153
chet
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 1082
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 4,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by badzero View Post
What I'm getting from your posts is you either believe the official story.... The one that changes daily, and that even the people involved in it can't keep straight. Or you are getting paid to post your bullshit and haven't been issued your talking points so you have nothing relevant to post.

Tell me, does being that stupid hurt? Troll
What I am getting from your posts is that you have a serious reading comprehension problem coupled with a personal integrity issue.

Your avatar is kneeling because his head hurts from standing next to the BS for so long.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyV1966 View Post
While you may find me difficult to comprehend perhaps you'll think I've had to many Jack and Cokes tonight. Clearly you prefer Dogma and Lies.
chet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14, 2017, 09:19   #154
Arby
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 653
Join Date: Aug 2000
Posts: 4,684
Quote:
Originally Posted by RG Coburn View Post
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...e-3561920.html

Anybody seen the CNN source report?
An internet search has no such CNN story, but some sources are claiming it is fake news. The unavailability of the alleged CNN report through search engines would seem to report that contention (i.e., that it was fake news).
Arby is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 14, 2017, 09:28   #155
RG Coburn
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 27406
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,145
Press conferences where questions cannot be asked? Certain media barred? Disappearing witnesses? Sheriff putting out contradicting timelines? "Hand-in-hand" with the same people famous for evidence tampering and falsifying in the labs? Gag orders on the Campos family?
How does Campos just "disappear" when the hotel has security cams everywhere?
And whatever you do,don't let Sean Hannity ask you any questions.
Still no round count in the hotel room.
This sheriff is in too deep now.He's stuck.


http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...-family-has-ga

"According to Loomer, Jesus Campos and his family members have been told not to discuss the incident. Further, when Loomer was confronted by an armed security guard outside of Campos’ home she noted that the firm the security guard supposedly works for is not registered to operate in Nevada, to which she asks the guard:

You said that you worked for OnScene, a security company. We did a background check…. and the business license expired in January 2017 and has a virtual address… so the company that you work for…. is it a real company? Or is it just some type of a shill company that the FBI or DHS is using?"
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 14, 2017, 09:33   #156
RG Coburn
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 27406
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arby View Post
An internet search has no such CNN story, but some sources are claiming it is fake news. The unavailability of the alleged CNN report through search engines would seem to report that contention (i.e., that it was fake news).
...or that the story and links were scrubbed. Not unlike the wiped phones and laptops,systemic elimination of anything that might contradict the so-called "official" story. You can do that now.Well,they can.
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 14, 2017, 09:52   #157
RG Coburn
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 27406
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,145
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...-want-our-guns



"Second, there’s the money. The individual in question, as confirmed by his girlfriend as well as by his brother and other family members, was quite rich. Supposedly his initial wealth was made via savvy real estate deals (possible) but later was sustained by being really, really good at video poker at Las Vegas casinos, where he was a welcome regular “comped” by the House with food, drinks, hotel rooms, and other goodies. That’s not just implausible, it’s virtually impossible. As Ann Coulter points out, the fact that he was “was treated like royalty by the casinos . . . means he was losing... Anyone who plays video poker over an extended period of time will absolutely, 100 percent, by basic logic, end up a net loser.” If anyone would know this, it’s police in Los Vegas, where casino operators are pillars of the community and gambling is the major industry. It’s clear to anyone with half a brain that the killer was laundering money – from somewhere yet to be disclosed. In our age of digital financial surveillance, casinos are among the last places someone can anonymously churn large amounts of unsourced cash, no questions asked. Maybe the police and FBI haven’t figured out where the money was coming from, or maybe they have and are protecting someone."


The money angle is concerning. I have gamblers in my family. They always claim they are good. They ain't. They always lose,over time. Vegas would be a ghost town if the house lost money.Its that simple. Somehow,this guy kept getting a money infusion. From where? At the rates they claimed he gambled,he'd have pissed his personal fortune away in less than a month.
There's a rabbit hole here. A very deep one.
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 14, 2017, 09:56   #158
badzero
Senior Member
Silver Contributor
 
badzero's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 65818
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Iowa
Posts: 943
Quote:
Originally Posted by chet View Post
What I am getting from your posts is that you have a serious reading comprehension problem coupled with a personal integrity issue.

Your avatar is kneeling because his head hurts from standing next to the BS for so long.

You didn't answer my question. Which is it?
__________________
_____________________________________________

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.

Last edited by badzero; October 14, 2017 at 18:08.
badzero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 14, 2017, 10:04   #159
badzero
Senior Member
Silver Contributor
 
badzero's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 65818
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Iowa
Posts: 943
look another coincidence...

'Active shooter': Woman, 34, who survived Las Vegas massacre sent SAME message to her fiance two years ago when terrorists opened fire at her San Bernardino workplace


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...massacres.html


Is this him?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1P8aCC...ature=youtu.be
__________________
_____________________________________________

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.
badzero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 14, 2017, 10:59   #160
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 15,291
Interesting they hold a no questions news conference saying they are not trying to hide anything. Then they put a gag order on Campos so he can't tell the story.
__________________
"Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." ---- Sir Winston Churchill-
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 14, 2017, 13:32   #161
raubvogel
Registered
Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 64403
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 1,136
Quote:
Originally Posted by the gman View Post
However, it is possible that likely due to the large amount of evidence gathered, the investigating agency opted to "mirror" the information covering the relevant time frame onto other media for later examination. They could also wipe that information from the devices to avoid having everyone upload that information to the web and/or allowing others to digitally manipulate the information for their own purposes.

If evidence of a conspiracy by others like ISIS was uncovered but the agency let that information be released freely and/or digitally manipulated, it could and likely would, cripple any kind of prosecution. Like I say, at my agency we would have obtained a search warrant for the digital items and they would be in evidence until such time as we no longer needed them.
So you are saying agencies are allowed to delete evidence from people's cell phones?
__________________
All I'm really asking for here is a knife that will not jam and a unicorn that doesn't need sharpening. Will_Power
It's been my experience that all you really need to harvest a deer is a car. They come right through the windshield just fine. 357ross
raubvogel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 14, 2017, 16:52   #162
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 15,291
Not to worry, now that OJ is out he will help them find out what really happened.
__________________
"Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." ---- Sir Winston Churchill-
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 14, 2017, 18:16   #163
badzero
Senior Member
Silver Contributor
 
badzero's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 65818
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Iowa
Posts: 943
And the police are completely understanding and believing when someone they are interviewing changes his story multiple times, right?

And the FBI can go through six hundred thousand of Hilary's emails over night and determine that there is nothing there, but can't look at a couple of days of video and get an accurate timeline?
__________________
_____________________________________________

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.

Last edited by badzero; October 14, 2017 at 18:24.
badzero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 14, 2017, 18:41   #164
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
V guy's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 10282
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: miami
Posts: 14,368
The Saudi's the FBI, the US State Dept, the US DOJ, the CIA, and other bad players in the employ of keeping a lid on things that may stink............ and are in the "classified" sector.

The paddock computer info, should have been out in a few days, not being held back. A new story is being concocted.

I feel the reason is again: The whole reason d 'etre was:
WE SHOULD HAVE HAD ALL GUNS BANNED BY TODAY.
It is a Deep State plan by the, EPA, State Dept, DOJ deep staters run bythe Council on Foreign Relations...........it is a MAXAM, by all of them..........ban the friggin guns.

But you assholes, all you want to do is to find out what happened and Congress will do nothing.
A guy shoots 600 people............. and still no ban of EBR's.

Next time *********** says that they will have to kill a whole stadium....5-10,000.

Obama is furious about another op gone bad. probably planned with the MB.

Don't show me pics of other actors who attend all these events.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 15, 2017, 10:39   #165
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
V guy's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 10282
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: miami
Posts: 14,368
After 911, we knew all about Muhammad Atta and his boys within 24 hours of the attack.

Today, two weeks later, the FBI is keeping a tight lid on the whole story.
The conspiracy theories out there surpass the total of 911's stories.

They are simply trying to kill the story and let it die without any pubic lies that may be refuted. If you say nothing, you did not lie, technically.

If Paddock was a spy, and many agencies are involved in his long background, I can understand all the secrecy.

We are being told nothing about a common civilian............. why?

They are constructing a Lee Harvey Oswald scenario, that he never knew anyone in the Muslim World or the US Government.


It smacks of Sandy Hook way too much and all the other famous shooters.

Remember, getting total gun control, apparently requires thousands of bodies, produced by a shitty hollywood "B" grade Mercenary production company, of spies, Deep State Dems, MB, and incompetent assholes, to finally "get to the American sheep.

They waited 10 days too long, to get a story out............someone inside, reviewing their writers work, keeps blowing obvious holes in each scenario they draft.............they check the conpsiracy sites each day to see what we may know.

Government work has no timetable, unlike the truth, and facts they may want to bury, deep.

I will not accept any explanation no matter what it is from now on.
Paddock was a Gov't agent.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 15, 2017, 11:11   #166
the gman
Registered
 
the gman's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 5179
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: NM
Posts: 6,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by raubvogel View Post
So you are saying agencies are allowed to delete evidence from people's cell phones?
That's not normally how we handle things. Normally, if there is evidence on a computer or a cell phone/tablet, we mirror the drive or use one of several programs to download the information in a way to prove chain of custody. In the case of a PC or laptop, the original drive is maintained intact and all examination is completed on the mirror drive. This is most often done on digital devices containing child porn or other similar information. That way, the original device is available for the defense to examine and any allegations of tampering/manipulation/inserting images or information is avoided.

For the cell or tablet or other mobile device, the downloaded complete report becomes the item examined while the phone usually remains in evidence. I say "usually" because if a victim voluntarily gives us their phone to download, we'll sometimes take the information from the phone then return it to them. However, if the information on the phone is of vital evidence, then the phone stays with us and I'll either get their permission to retain it or obtain a warrant to seize it.

I can only speak to my agency and other agencies whose policies and procedures I am familiar with. I can certainly see how the decision to wipe the relevant information from phones and other digital devices could have been made and really don't have a problem with it but that's not how things are done here.

I will add that in order for me to look at your phone/tablet/laptop, I need one of two things: a search waiver from you or a search warrant. There is a 3rd option which is "exigency" but the courts have been very hesitant in allowing cops to look through digital media based on an exigent need. I'm not saying there couldn't be a time when a true exigency existed but it would need to be articulated to hell and back to survive judicial scrutiny.

If I get a warrant, the item is in evidence until I say otherwise and I get to search it in accordance with the language in the warrant, up to and including wiping it and returning it to factory settings. Dependent on the wording of the search waiver form, if you voluntarily allow me to take your phone or other digital device, you can give the agency the same rights as a warrant does. Therefore, you should be careful about whom you give access to your device and for what reasons.

I'm still calling bullshit on the report because, like most of these "reports" they are unattributed, anonymous and unverifiable which means they have no credibility. They are in the same vein as the rest of the fake news out there, no less and no more than CNN or MSNBC et al.
__________________
A sucking chest wound is God's way of telling you that you will take no further part in the firefight.

God is on the side, not of the big battalions, but of the best shots- Voltaire

“The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
-Alexis de Tocqueville
the gman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 15, 2017, 11:42   #167
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
V guy's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 10282
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: miami
Posts: 14,368
Bill Clinton met with Loretta Lynch on the tarmac at Las Vegas airport.

The very same FBI SAIC, out of the very same Las Vegas Office handling the Paddock Case................ ,said that no FBI notes existed about the tarmac meeting.

"Judicial Watch" was just informed that 69 pages of FBI notes were "uncovered," as part of a FOI lawsuit vs the FBI.

The FBI is our chief Federal law enforcement agency, an agency that has become far too politicized at the top, under Comey, and the Obama DOJ.

Today, it seems to be more of a KGB org, for black bag political jobs.

Remember the embarrassment over 911, Ft Hood, The Boston Bombers, etc etc........HANDS OFF MUSLIMS.

Paddock is allegedly a Muslim, "Abdel Abdul al Amriki."
The deputy Director of the FBI, took $700,000 from Va Gov Terry McAuliffe.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 15, 2017, 12:12   #168
badzero
Senior Member
Silver Contributor
 
badzero's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 65818
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Iowa
Posts: 943
Hey look another coincidence....
and he just happened to be driving by when the shooting occurred.

Quote:
Retired FBI special agent and former national FBI spokesman John Iannarelli, who drove past the scene of the event just moments before the shooting took place, told Fox News the massacre was "obviously well-planned."
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/02...las-vegas.html

And who is he?

http://johniannarelli.com/about-john-i/

If you dig he's been involved in everything since Oklahoma City.

and he writes book too

the latest

How to Spot A Terrorist Before It’s Too Late- Help every-day persons recognize and prevent terrorism before it can occur
__________________
_____________________________________________

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.
badzero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 15, 2017, 15:24   #169
RG Coburn
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 27406
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,145
How could he know if it was well planned if he drove by "moments" BEFORE the shooting took place? Moments before,the crime had not occurred yet.
Like cleaning out a backed-up septic field,the more you dig,the shittier it gets.
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 15, 2017, 20:21   #170
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 15,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by RG Coburn View Post
How could he know if it was well planned if he drove by "moments" BEFORE the shooting took place? Moments before,the crime had not occurred yet.
Like cleaning out a backed-up septic field,the more you dig,the shittier it gets.
maybe it's like driving by a cornfield at harvest, you can tell the work gone into something by the results.
__________________
"Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." ---- Sir Winston Churchill-
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 15, 2017, 21:26   #171
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
V guy's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 10282
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: miami
Posts: 14,368
With the election of Trump, all the fears of the Deep state and Council on Foreign Relations types were realized.

The peasants have revolted and have taken over. We are talking about the people on the "Main Core List".......voters who are Republican.



The OWG types aside, the vast majority of the deep staters and monied interests, want a politically correct European type of society........ they simply cannot have a nationalist proletariat ruling anything............. and changing anything back to the days of common sense.

That they have been in overdrive since the election of Obama, with Muslim Attacks upon us and outrageous gun related scenarios (that just smack so much of Hollywood B or C grade movies), is very clear.

If you can say "State Dept, EPA, FBI, DOJ, Classified, Redacted, "above your pay grade", "information not germane to the investigation", "would violate Privacy laws and HIPPA", "information was not found"........... etc etc you get the picture.
The sheriff was told that this was a national security investigation, and to shut up and comply..........International interests are at stake.

What an abortion we are seeing.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 16, 2017, 15:13   #172
RG Coburn
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 27406
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,145
"The sheriff was told that this was a national security investigation, and to shut up and comply..........International interests are at stake."

I've been seeing that. His first conferences,he's standing straight up,looks pretty squared away,giving facts as he gets them. The last conference,he looks like he's been under interrogation for days. He's barely standing,supporting himself with his hands,the goon next to him,glaring at him,looking for any mis-step,or out-of-place word,then gives the sheriff a nod of approval for regurgitating whatever they wanted him to say.His body language says he knows this thing is rotten,and he is stuck in the middle of probably the worst mass murder ever,and he can't pursue justice.
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 16, 2017, 17:00   #173
Stoney
Former 0311
Contributor
Bronze Contributor
 
Stoney's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 1205
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Brush Prairie, WA USA
Posts: 5,033
still waiting for the round count
__________________
Stoney
Has freedom been replaced with Free-Dumb.

Illegitimi non carborundum

A 1911A1 is like a Glock, except it's for grownups.

AMERICA! Designed by geniuses. Now run by idiots.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen." Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!"
Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

Old Viking saying: Never be more then two steps from your weapon

Flying is a hard way to earn an easy living.
Stoney is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 16, 2017, 20:01   #174
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
V guy's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 10282
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: miami
Posts: 14,368
The silence is deafening...............

Like you said that guy standing over the Sheriff, riding herd on him, is the SAIC, of the local Las Vegas FBI office.

His body language, demeanor and facial expressions are classic...................

Can you spell......... Muslim and Islam?
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 16, 2017, 21:02   #175
badzero
Senior Member
Silver Contributor
 
badzero's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 65818
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Iowa
Posts: 943
Kinda gone to all the way gone.........

Yep, just another coincidence.

Las Vegas guard Jesus Campos vanished after visiting urgent-care clinic, union leader says.



http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/16...ader-says.html
__________________
_____________________________________________

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.
badzero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 16, 2017, 23:56   #176
ALL FAL
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 24447
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Oregon
Posts: 9,156
Why did the FBI Confiscate All Camera's and Video that was captured ???

The FBI returned all devices WIPED CLEAN= No explanation and ANOTHER F@CKING FALSE FLAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Wake the FACK Up G MAN.

Sure was a TON of FBI in the vicinity, Hmm, Nothing suspicious about that , Musta been a FBI exercise going down at the concert, ....
__________________
COBC #1- That's all Folks.

Last edited by ALL FAL; October 17, 2017 at 00:02.
ALL FAL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 17, 2017, 00:06   #177
ALL FAL
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 24447
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Oregon
Posts: 9,156
Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
The silence is deafening...............

Like you said that guy standing over the Sheriff, riding herd on him, is the SAIC, of the local Las Vegas FBI office.

His body language, demeanor and facial expressions are classic...................

Can you spell......... Muslim and Islam?
Yes, Yes I can, I can SMELL them too. "MIKEY" Obama's ass probably smells like the Muslim brotherhood on a Party night.
__________________
COBC #1- That's all Folks.
ALL FAL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 17, 2017, 00:09   #178
ALL FAL
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 24447
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Oregon
Posts: 9,156
Quote:
Originally Posted by the gman View Post
That's not normally how we handle things. Normally, if there is evidence on a computer or a cell phone/tablet, we mirror the drive or use one of several programs to download the information in a way to prove chain of custody. In the case of a PC or laptop, the original drive is maintained intact and all examination is completed on the mirror drive. This is most often done on digital devices containing child porn or other similar information. That way, the original device is available for the defense to examine and any allegations of tampering/manipulation/inserting images or information is avoided.

For the cell or tablet or other mobile device, the downloaded complete report becomes the item examined while the phone usually remains in evidence. I say "usually" because if a victim voluntarily gives us their phone to download, we'll sometimes take the information from the phone then return it to them. However, if the information on the phone is of vital evidence, then the phone stays with us and I'll either get their permission to retain it or obtain a warrant to seize it.

I can only speak to my agency and other agencies whose policies and procedures I am familiar with. I can certainly see how the decision to wipe the relevant information from phones and other digital devices could have been made and really don't have a problem with it but that's not how things are done here.

I will add that in order for me to look at your phone/tablet/laptop, I need one of two things: a search waiver from you or a search warrant. There is a 3rd option which is "exigency" but the courts have been very hesitant in allowing cops to look through digital media based on an exigent need. I'm not saying there couldn't be a time when a true exigency existed but it would need to be articulated to hell and back to survive judicial scrutiny.

If I get a warrant, the item is in evidence until I say otherwise and I get to search it in accordance with the language in the warrant, up to and including wiping it and returning it to factory settings. Dependent on the wording of the search waiver form, if you voluntarily allow me to take your phone or other digital device, you can give the agency the same rights as a warrant does. Therefore, you should be careful about whom you give access to your device and for what reasons.

I'm still calling bullshit on the report because, like most of these "reports" they are unattributed, anonymous and unverifiable which means they have no credibility. They are in the same vein as the rest of the fake news out there, no less and no more than CNN or MSNBC et al.
I Call BULLSHIT on Your Bullshit. If you can't smell a false flag well, ya better go see an ENT or get some False Flag Training .
__________________
COBC #1- That's all Folks.
ALL FAL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 17, 2017, 01:27   #179
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 4,723
high probability of evidence tampering.

__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 17, 2017, 06:36   #180
bubbagump
Stand-up philosopher
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 8,167
Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
With the election of Trump, all the fears of the Deep state and Council on Foreign Relations types were realized.

The peasants have revolted and have taken over. We are talking about the people on the "Main Core List".......voters who are Republican.



The OWG types aside, the vast majority of the deep staters and monied interests, want a politically correct European type of society........ they simply cannot have a nationalist proletariat ruling anything............. and changing anything back to the days of common sense.

That they have been in overdrive since the election of Obama, with Muslim Attacks upon us and outrageous gun related scenarios (that just smack so much of Hollywood B or C grade movies), is very clear.

If you can say "State Dept, EPA, FBI, DOJ, Classified, Redacted, "above your pay grade", "information not germane to the investigation", "would violate Privacy laws and HIPPA", "information was not found"........... etc etc you get the picture.
The sheriff was told that this was a national security investigation, and to shut up and comply..........International interests are at stake.

What an abortion we are seeing.
I've stayed out of this till now because all I really know is what I hear. But I gotta say is really starting to look like this is being managed in a certain direction. And that is simply not consistent with a fact-driven investigation no matter what else may or may not be true. So for now count me in with the skeptics, I ain't having any of this.
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 17, 2017, 06:44   #181
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 34604
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: SA Tx
Posts: 10,571
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
I've stayed out of this till now because all I really know is what I hear. But I gotta say is really starting to look like this is being managed in a certain direction. And that is simply not consistent with a fact-driven investigation no matter what else may or may not be true. So for now count me in with the skeptics, I ain't having any of this.
Yep. Smells like shit. I have no doubt there is something up that we may never know. I truly believe the country has been hijacked by the deep state.
__________________
Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.

Last edited by meltblown; October 17, 2017 at 08:35.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 17, 2017, 11:58   #182
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
V guy's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 10282
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: miami
Posts: 14,368
What has happened to our FBI?

They missed so many plots and actual attacks since 2008, that it demonstrates Obama's ORDER--"hands off Muslims."
Yet, occasionally they entrap some idiot muslim with bait, leaving Ft Hood, the Recuriter shooters, the Navy Yard Shooter and the Boston bombers, San Bernardineo and Orlando shooters to do their missions.

8 years is a long time to stack up your supporters inside any agency, in top spots. Kind of like appointing Federal Judges.

The rank and file FBI was described as "Trump Land", before the election, but the management under Comey was just the opposite, what with the deputy director MaCabe taking that bribe.

Is there a 1960's type, rogue unit operating inside the US Government, across agency lines, planning and operating these anti gun scenarios..........they started with Obama............ and are always seen with pre dispositions of fed agents nearby.

F&F was another early Obama plan to get the guns.

The rogue units only orders, are to change Americas attitude toward firearms and get them banned at any cost.

Also supportring Hillary and executing Seth Rich and Victor Thorne, plays right into the shit we have had to endure, like the FBI giving all of Hillary's staff immunity and wiping/destroying Cheryl Mills comuters to erase evidence.

We are now seeing down into the black hole of Federalism.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 17, 2017, 13:08   #183
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
V guy's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 10282
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: miami
Posts: 14,368
If Obama created such an extra governmental effort to get us........., he did so AFTER the public failure of F&F, and the Arab Spring embarassments.
He SAID, that we cling to our guns and bibles..............

By banning the FBI from watching Muslims, it allowed such an extra governmental group, to now operate under cloud of secrecy, in an area now officially off limits, for surveillance.


Such a unit would have to have total deniability and would be made up of National Security Council types, like Susan Rice and other recruits.

Using Hollywood writers to develop such scenarios as "practice for what the government might watch for, was a first step by Rice..........they took those drafts and fleshed them out.........stupid juvenile plots.

The entire operation was detailed to a non descript agency for funding..... like the EPA, Dept of Ag, Dept of Interior, for example......total invisibility to the actual dept, but funded thru their internal security programs, like all that ammo purchased by Obama,......... and the actual street group was funded by Soros or the UN, and reimbursed by Obama later on.....
Obama used cash like a drug dealer/cartel man............

The actual operators are contractors, like who work for the CIA and State Dept, if not actual employees detailed to this unit from the FBI, NSA, and other clandestine units/ contractors.

Sandy Hook......they capped mama and sent their drone out to kill.
Ft Hood, they ALL knew what this guy was going to do...........hell he was corresponding with Anwar alAwlaki, the American.

The recruiter shooters, Boston Bombers, San Berdoo, Orlando and many others may have been set in motion by this unit as they were ignored by the FBI, by direct orders.

There is a rumor of Islamic involvement with Paddock, that will be scrubbed by the FBI, to protect the clandestine group for "national security reasons."

Paddock may have been set up as a patsy, by those he thought were muslims, but who were gov't agents, who capped him.
Possibly Iranian cash, from Obama, was involved here.
The whole idea is to enact scenarios that will get the guns out of the hands of the American people.

I stand on this general thesis.

Only by cleansing the entire deep state will Trump be rid of this Obama/Hillary scum.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 17, 2017, 14:38   #184
badzero
Senior Member
Silver Contributor
 
badzero's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 65818
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Iowa
Posts: 943
Well boys it looks like we're done here. No more news conferences. Maybe if we get the MSM to stop covering it and pretend it didn't happen everyone will forget about it.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/17...es-victim.html
__________________
_____________________________________________

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.
badzero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 17, 2017, 21:17   #185
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
V guy's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 10282
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: miami
Posts: 14,368
"They" wisely consult forums like this every day, to see "how badly their bullshit is stinking".

"Pretty bad". SAIC is pissed.

They know that we know..................
"Evidence, we ain't got no stinkin evidence dat youse gonna ever see."

"Youise guys outta shuts up"..........so sayeth he deep state.

"They" is the "deep staters."

Last edited by V guy; October 17, 2017 at 21:39.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 17, 2017, 21:35   #186
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 15,291
Watched a news show tonight that told how the FBI is stacked with the right people in key positions so investigations will come out as they want them.

Odd about Campo is he was useing someone else's SS number and his union said he wanted to tell his story while the hotel said he wanted his privacy. Corruption is deep but you can be sure the story they want to tell will be told.
__________________
"Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." ---- Sir Winston Churchill-
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 17, 2017, 21:56   #187
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 34604
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: SA Tx
Posts: 10,571
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
Watched a news show tonight that told how the FBI is stacked with the right people in key positions so investigations will come out as they want them.

Odd about Campo is he was useing someone else's SS number and his union said he wanted to tell his story while the hotel said he wanted his privacy. Corruption is deep but you can be sure the story they want to tell will be told.
He was a dreamer. Now he gets the Sammy the Bull treatment

Something went further than the handlers were expecting
__________________
Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 17, 2017, 22:15   #188
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 4,723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
...Corruption is deep but you can be sure the story they want to tell will be told.
also a safe bet that loose ends will be cleaned up,

dead men tell no tales.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:35   #189
badzero
Senior Member
Silver Contributor
 
badzero's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 65818
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Iowa
Posts: 943
Looks like it went from we don't know where he is, to a guest appearance. WTF this shit just gets better every day.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/18...eres-show.html
__________________
_____________________________________________

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.
badzero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:35   #190
TedKennedy
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 77344
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Sapulpa OK
Posts: 377
Y'all need to hush up and let the professionals investigate this. They are good at their jobs, and don't care who they step on to get to the truth.
TedKennedy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:07   #191
TenTea
Registered
Contributor
 
TenTea's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 72247
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Wisco
Posts: 2,654
Who knew? Jesus is a fan of Ellen.
__________________
=------} We aim to please ~ you aim too, please...

=------} They strain gnats and swallow camels...

=------} Just a battleship mouth and a rowboat ass...
TenTea is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 16:17   #192
ALL FAL
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 24447
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Oregon
Posts: 9,156
Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
"They" wisely consult forums like this every day, to see "how badly their bullshit is stinking".

"Pretty bad". SAIC is pissed.

They know that we know..................
"Evidence, we ain't got no stinkin evidence dat youse gonna ever see."

"Youise guys outta shuts up"..........so sayeth he deep state.

"They" is the "deep staters."
Yep Brother V, it is what it is.
__________________
COBC #1- That's all Folks.
ALL FAL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 16:36   #193
RG Coburn
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 27406
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,145
Let's also not forget,there are known mooselimb training camps scattered across the country,which,strangely,the FBI seems to turn a blind eye to. I wonder if paddock was a visitor to one of these,perhaps even acted as the go-between to transfer these firearms. Could explain where he acquired training,and got motivated to participate. Have no illusions;this is a global movement,one of marginalizing those who possess patriotism,and a sense of nationality,while deliberately vaulting those who carry the globalist view,one of no borders,no religions,no morals. It would explain why a known career criminal like Hillary has evaded justice for so long,and even now,as volumes of evidence compile against her,still no one with a badge steps forward to execute her arrest.
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 16:59   #194
badzero
Senior Member
Silver Contributor
 
badzero's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 65818
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Iowa
Posts: 943
Nothing to see here

__________________
_____________________________________________

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.
badzero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 18:22   #195
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
V guy's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 10282
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: miami
Posts: 14,368
the Muslim training camp near Binhamton NY, near the Pennsylvania line is another of Obama's "HANDS OFF MUSLIMS, order.

It is nothing but an ISIS/Alqaeda training camp, for the secret Muslim Army that Obama was banking on creating.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
©1998-2015 The FAL Files