The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > News & Current Events

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 07, 2018, 20:05   #1
juanni
TROLL
 
FALaholic #: 2439
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: up a creek in MT
Posts: 16,365
Remember the terrible CW attack in Douma, Syria by Assad?

Surprise, surprise.

A preliminary report published Friday by the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) found no traces of any nerve agent at the site of a suspected chemical attack in the Syrian city of Douma. The OPCW report states this unambiguously as follows:

"No organophosphorous nerve agents or their degradation products were detected in the environmental samples or in the plasma samples taken from alleged casualties."

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...arin-narrative

A trip down warmonger lane.....

Syria strikes: US says both chlorine and sarin used in Douma chemical attack

The US has claimed that both sarin and chlorine were used by Syria in an attack that killed dozens of civilians in Douma, an attack America, France and Britain said led them to carry out retaliatory air strikes, but which which the Syrian government denies having a role in.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8305131.html

Trump slams Assad, Putin for 'mindless chemical attack in Syria'

"Many dead, including women and children, in mindless CHEMICAL attack in Syria," Trump tweeted. "Area of atrocity is in lockdown and encircled by Syrian Army, making it completely inaccessible to outside world. President Putin, Russia and Iran are responsible for backing Animal Assad. Big price to pay. Open area immediately for medical help and verification. Another humanitarian disaster for no reason whatsoever. SICK!"

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/sryia-...tack-1.4610278

The latest atrocity in Syria’s agonizing seven-year civil war drew immediate condemnation from the United States and the European Union, but Mr. Assad’s allies in Moscow and Tehran dismissed allegations of a chemical attack as “bogus.”
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/08/w...ck-ghouta.html

^ Bogus. Once again when the facts come out, the Russian, Syrian and Iranian govts prove more credible than our own.




......................juanni
__________________
Bawana jim; 'I was trying to get to the point he would realize that because of debt the world has improved.'
juanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 07, 2018, 21:11   #2
Right Side Up
Old Fart
Silver Contributor
 
Right Side Up's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 43
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post

.......the Russian, Syrian and Iranian govts prove more credible than our own.




......................juanni
LOL.
Right Side Up is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 08, 2018, 08:13   #3
tk421
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 7857
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under your skin
Posts: 1,021
Damn, you have to try real damn hard to have less credibility than the Syrians and Iranians....
__________________
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
Wolves do not concern themselves with the opinions of sheep.
tk421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 08, 2018, 08:15   #4
RG Coburn
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 27406
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 20,363
That is the one area the President needs to keep his tweeting and speech in check,until he has absolutely dead-nuts proof of something.
Further...he needs to start a dialogue with Assad. Give Assad something as a peace offering. Maybe the top tier of the last administration....
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 08, 2018, 10:06   #5
CG&L
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 27951
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Pine Grove, La.
Posts: 2,530
What is a chemical weapon?
If you bomb an industrial site that you know will release deadly chemicals, you just used a chemical weapon.

Arabs in general are well known to kill their own kids a blame it on the opposing side. A number of videos were made where the kids were exposed to common household/industrial chemicals and rinsed off. All for the camera and propaganda.

Does anybody know how many different factions are fighting in Syria? I keep up with this and have only a guess. Who did what and when cannot be answered.

It's one big confusing mess. What is known, the Russian bombed the hospital where the kids were being treated hours after the claims of chemical weapons were made.
Quite interestingly, the Russians used incendiaries followed by HE. This is the opposite of 'shake and bake'. The Russians did a 'bake and shake'. You would only use this method to cover up a chem attack.
__________________
RIP shlomo
CG&L is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 08, 2018, 10:11   #6
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 34604
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: SA Tx
Posts: 13,577
Almost any weapon that explodes is a chemical weapon. Even a nuke.
__________________
Giving people the benefit of the means it’s ok to screw you over.

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 08, 2018, 11:28   #7
moonbat60
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17000
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,548
^ Bogus. Once again when the facts come out, the Russian, Syrian and Iranian govts prove more credible than our own.




......................juanni[/QUOTE]

Governments are NOT out there to tell you the truth, they are out there to SELL you THEIR version of the truth.

It has been like that ever since society existed, since the ancient Babylonians or before.

It happens under noblemen, kings, emperors, czars, pharaohs, elected governments, you name it.
moonbat60 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 08, 2018, 19:15   #8
juanni
TROLL
 
FALaholic #: 2439
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: up a creek in MT
Posts: 16,365
Quote:
Originally Posted by CG&L View Post
What is a chemical weapon?
If you bomb an industrial site that you know will release deadly chemicals, you just used a chemical weapon.

Arabs in general are well known to kill their own kids a blame it on the opposing side. A number of videos were made where the kids were exposed to common household/industrial chemicals and rinsed off. All for the camera and propaganda.

Does anybody know how many different factions are fighting in Syria? I keep up with this and have only a guess. Who did what and when cannot be answered.

It's one big confusing mess. What is known, the Russian bombed the hospital where the kids were being treated hours after the claims of chemical weapons were made.
Quite interestingly, the Russians used incendiaries followed by HE. This is the opposite of 'shake and bake'. The Russians did a 'bake and shake'. You would only use this method to cover up a chem attack.
Excuse Maker, if you read the article, none of the bodies that supposedly were killed with nerve agents or the environment had any presence of nerve agents.
Bombing later, wouldn't 'cover up' anything.







................juanni
__________________
Bawana jim; 'I was trying to get to the point he would realize that because of debt the world has improved.'
juanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 08, 2018, 22:00   #9
Roadmarker
Remaining Vigilant 3-7-77
Bronze Contributor
 
Roadmarker's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 63605
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Helena, Montana
Posts: 3,370
It really doesn't matter! The point was well taken that we can bomb you into dust anywhere in the world if we even suspect that you use chemical weapons. We bombed them and faced no retaliation or much condemnation for doing it. Trump also jumped in the polls! Win-win-win-win. (We also offed a bunch of Iranians and Hamas) You really don't get how the game is played do you Juanni?
__________________
Beware the fury of a patient man, 'cause the devil's gonna come when the sun goes down.
Roadmarker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 09, 2018, 06:25   #10
Ted Kennedy
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 77365
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Sapulpa OK
Posts: 927
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadmarker View Post
It really doesn't matter! The point was well taken that we can bomb you into dust anywhere in the world if we even suspect that you use chemical weapons. We bombed them and faced no retaliation or much condemnation for doing it. Trump also jumped in the polls! Win-win-win-win. (We also offed a bunch of Iranians and Hamas) You really don't get how the game is played do you Juanni?
I'm pretty sure he gets it, he may be like me....I understand fully, and realize there is no honor in our governmental policies. Those that defend them either understand this and don't care, or they are ignorant of this and are being used.

I used to have a neighbor (RIP Orville) - he served in the Pacific during WWII. Nicest Christian man you'd ever meet - until you mentioned Japs. He still hated them. I casually mentioned FDR when we were fishing one day...Orville immediately responded with disdain, and an obvious awareness that FDR was a lying POS, and the Japs weren't the only ones responsible for past suffering. This, coupled with my uncle's assessment of why he got to fight Germans in Europe lets me know that even some of those involved in the "good war" knew what had happened - even if they might not have been aware of it at the time.

These guys didn't "hate America", and they sure weren't fools. Had they made similar statements before or during the conflict, they surely would have been ridiculed or treated as enemies.

Our politicians are psychopaths, at least for the most part. Long gone are the days when leaders led from the front. Perhaps that'd give a different perspective?
Ted Kennedy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 09, 2018, 08:50   #11
CG&L
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 27951
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Pine Grove, La.
Posts: 2,530
Making no excuses for anything juanni. I simply pointed out that there are too many factions fighting for too many reasons Syria to confirm any report of anything.

I also pointed out that muzzies have a long history of faking attacks for the camera. Even it it means killing a few of their won children.

Look at it from Putin's point of view. Al Jazeera was all over the supposed chem attack. No possible way to confirm if such a thing happened or what group was responsible. Bombing the hospital was the right thing to do given the circumstances.
__________________
RIP shlomo
CG&L is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 09, 2018, 09:43   #12
Ted Kennedy
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 77365
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Sapulpa OK
Posts: 927
Quote:
Originally Posted by CG&L View Post
Bombing the hospital was the right thing to do given the circumstances.
Arthur Harris agrees.
Ted Kennedy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 09, 2018, 11:35   #13
CG&L
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 27951
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Pine Grove, La.
Posts: 2,530
Syria is WWIII whether you like it or agree with it or not.

Everybody is at that party. Europeans(strangely, the US is paying them), numerous inhabitants of North Africa(strangely, the US is paying them), Israel, the Russians and, believe it or not, the Chinese

Gurkhas are there but that's to be expected as well as Aussies and a few people from a few Asian countries.

If bombing a hospital is what it takes to keep a low intensity World War from becoming a high intensity World War, then so be it.

Bad things happen in war. The chem attack problem, real or not, had to be contained. You little Nancy boys like to cry a lot about things you don't understand. People die in war

You do realize there are a lot of countries with nuclear capability? Probably all of them are at the Syrian party.
__________________
RIP shlomo
CG&L is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 09, 2018, 11:41   #14
CG&L
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 27951
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Pine Grove, La.
Posts: 2,530
Hell, I left out the Turks, the Kurds, the Saudis, the Iranians, the Chechens, Iraqis, American contractors, American military, Russian mercenaries and a few others I can't think of right now.
__________________
RIP shlomo
CG&L is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 09, 2018, 11:45   #15
CG&L
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 27951
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Pine Grove, La.
Posts: 2,530
I left out the Egyptians. The Muslim Brotherhood has a strong presence in Syria and in the war but they've been there for decades. I'm sure you already knew that
__________________
RIP shlomo
CG&L is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 09, 2018, 12:07   #16
Ted Kennedy
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 77365
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Sapulpa OK
Posts: 927
Quote:
Originally Posted by CG&L View Post
Syria is WWIII whether you like it or agree with it or not.

Everybody is at that party. Europeans(strangely, the US is paying them), numerous inhabitants of North Africa(strangely, the US is paying them), Israel, the Russians and, believe it or not, the Chinese

Gurkhas are there but that's to be expected as well as Aussies and a few people from a few Asian countries.

If bombing a hospital is what it takes to keep a low intensity World War from becoming a high intensity World War, then so be it.

Bad things happen in war. The chem attack problem, real or not, had to be contained. You little Nancy boys like to cry a lot about things you don't understand. People die in war

You do realize there are a lot of countries with nuclear capability? Probably all of them are at the Syrian party.
LOL - I guess us little Nancy boys would like to see something besides what we've been seeing for the last century.

Disagreeing with participation in a racket it far from failing to understand a racket.

It is much easier to call names, and try to paint someone that disagrees with you as stupid or a "Nancy boy".

That really hurts, though.
Ted Kennedy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 09, 2018, 14:11   #17
CG&L
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 27951
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Pine Grove, La.
Posts: 2,530
Syria is a monumental mess that's not going to get solved anytime soon. Too many players, too many big players, too much money and power that will go to the winner

At this time, someone winning in Syria would be a huge loss for the planet. I say let this thing play out on its own. It's a low intensity WWIII, let's not let the thing become a high intensity conflict.

Some people just can't handle reality, Nancy boys and such.
__________________
RIP shlomo
CG&L is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 09, 2018, 14:37   #18
juanni
TROLL
 
FALaholic #: 2439
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: up a creek in MT
Posts: 16,365
Quote:
Originally Posted by CG&L View Post
Syria is a monumental mess that's not going to get solved anytime soon.
Actually it looks like it being solved.
The US/Izzy/SA funded terrorists are being driven out of the last areas and gobs of abandoned US and Izzy war material is ending up in Syria/Iran's hands.

Our Syrian schemes have failed.
Get over it.




.................juanni
__________________
Bawana jim; 'I was trying to get to the point he would realize that because of debt the world has improved.'
juanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 09, 2018, 14:44   #19
juanni
TROLL
 
FALaholic #: 2439
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: up a creek in MT
Posts: 16,365
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadmarker View Post
It really doesn't matter! The point was well taken that we can bomb you into dust anywhere in the world if we even suspect that you use chemical weapons. We bombed them and faced no retaliation or much condemnation for doing it. Trump also jumped in the polls! Win-win-win-win. (We also offed a bunch of Iranians and Hamas) You really don't get how the game is played do you Juanni?
Well unless you are a brain dead Murican, we won nothing.

Internationally we look like lying fools,,,, once again.
We pissed away a pile of expensive missiles that Syria shrugged off and had a dance party.

So the only winning was if you are in the defense biz, the US taxpayers and future taxpayers saddled with that additional debt are once again the losers.

And don't think Iran won't take their pound of flesh on their terms.




..................juanni
__________________
Bawana jim; 'I was trying to get to the point he would realize that because of debt the world has improved.'
juanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 09, 2018, 15:40   #20
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 9,870
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadmarker View Post
It really doesn't matter! The point was well taken that we can bomb you into dust anywhere in the world if we even suspect that you use chemical weapons. We bombed them and faced no retaliation or much condemnation for doing it. Trump also jumped in the polls! Win-win-win-win. (We also offed a bunch of Iranians and Hamas) You really don't get how the game is played do you Juanni?
He doesn't, this should be clear by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
Well unless you are a brain dead Murican, we won nothing.

Internationally we look like lying fools,,,, once again.
We pissed away a pile of expensive missiles that Syria shrugged off and had a dance party.

So the only winning was if you are in the defense biz, the US taxpayers and future taxpayers saddled with that additional debt are once again the losers.

And don't think Iran won't take their pound of flesh on their terms.

..................juanni
Proving once again that J's instincts can be right while getting the details and what they mean almost exactly 100% wrong. Let's take these one at a time for the slow kids ..

1. Internationally we look like lying fools,,,, once again. Nations act based on who they perceive to be liars as opposed to what they perceive to be their own, normally short-term best interests? Of course they don't. Damn J I thought even you were smarter than this, can't believe I even have to put it out there but here it is.

2. We pissed away a pile of expensive missiles that Syria shrugged off and had a dance party. Only a math-challenged person who thinks you can pay off a dollar's worth of debt with ten cents of money in circulation could possibly think price is a concern. And it would only bother this math-challenged person if he were also a taxpayer and thought he might somehow be on the hook for it. Nope, this is just the FedRes doing what they do best, printing script to build things and break 'em again and marketing this 'debt' to chumps. So friend, once again, wrong on both counts. And if they tell ya different, well that's what the guns are for.

3. So the only winning was if you are in the defense biz, the US taxpayers and future taxpayers saddled with that additional debt are once again the losers.
Redundant, addressed fully. See #2.

4. And don't think Iran won't take their pound of flesh on their terms. DINGDINGDING We have a WINNER! You are spot on about this one, yep for sure. Dead-center pinwheel X, they're gonna take their pound of flesh in their terms. Although they were gonna do that anyway, always have and always will, so the net effect is .. wait, watch for it ... you guessed it ... just exactly nothing! Good thing they can't really do anything important eh?

So back to Roadmarker's post, what came out of this is to remind the fence-sitters of the world who they don't really want to phuck with, and that's a reasonably good thing. This isn't about Chem weapons, nobody really gives a crap about them particularly when the A-rabs are tossing 'em at each other. And it ain't about deterring the A-rabs either, they really aren't capable of anything more than being a minor nuisance and hence don't matter today. But others are watching.

I will say that it would have been better had we tossed 'em in against both sides equally but that's a more complicated topic and you probably wouldn't be able to follow it. My advice is stick with the simple stuff first.
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 09, 2018, 15:56   #21
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 19,095
It's really difficult to read js post, he wasn't there and he wasn't involved but knows everything by what liars in the media tell him. Then he brings all he doesn't know and spreads it as gospel because it's what he thinks. I wish just once he would frame a story that it's his opinion of what's going on. Montana is far from where things happen and opinion is really all he has.

Edited to add, let me better explain what I was trying to say. J looks at a story in my opinion to reaffirm his view and that's what media gives him. He isn't going to think for himself other than to prove his self righteous thinking. When you are fed lies and eat them then your life becomes a lie, you are what you eat. If it takes those lies to make you feel right and justified then you have wasted your life on lies. Not sure how you will break the cycle J and maybe you don't want to but it's lies pure and simple the media feeds us.
__________________
yellowhand "Six*men*can shut down the whole state"

Last edited by Bawana jim; July 09, 2018 at 16:57.
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 09, 2018, 17:17   #22
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 9,870
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
It's really difficult to read js post, he wasn't there and he wasn't involved but knows everything by what liars in the media tell him. Then he brings all he doesn't know and spreads it as gospel because it's what he thinks. I wish just once he would frame a story that it's his opinion of what's going on. Montana is far from where things happen and opinion is really all he has.

Edited to add, let me better explain what I was trying to say. J looks at a story in my opinion to reaffirm his view and that's what media gives him. He isn't going to think for himself other than to prove his self righteous thinking. When you are fed lies and eat them then your life becomes a lie, you are what you eat. If it takes those lies to make you feel right and justified then you have wasted your life on lies. Not sure how you will break the cycle J and maybe you don't want to but it's lies pure and simple the media feeds us.
J takes a bald faced lie, adds a half truth and tries to capitalize on the momentum the original lie had. Sure, everything the government/media/neocon tools would have you believe about Syria being in the interests of the US is absolute, total bullshit. Stipulated, for the record. But that doesn't make what he's trying to sell any more true. In fact if there were anything to his fantasy he wouldn't have to resort to the methods he uses. Much more effective to nudge the Titanic in the proper direction than to try to bring it hard about. But of course to do that you need the facts, or at least physics on your side. J has neither.
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 09, 2018, 17:31   #23
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 19,095
Just saying by the time you reach 58 or 59 you should have a better grasp on reality. Unless you are there to experience an event yourself all you get is spin. The liars tell you what you want to believe. Oh well why should I even care? Its like RJ and his gospel of the zero hedge, those folks post 99% speculation and once in the while real news. Why in the heck would you bring a news speculation to the talk. Heck we all speculate as good as they do.

Edited to add, I wonder about the psychology of the behavior j has. Is talking shit about your country justification for the choices you made?
__________________
yellowhand "Six*men*can shut down the whole state"

Last edited by Bawana jim; July 09, 2018 at 17:39.
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 09, 2018, 18:37   #24
CG&L
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 27951
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Pine Grove, La.
Posts: 2,530
jaunni, you're lost
Nothing is being solved in Syria.

If Putin loses Syria, Russia's energy strangle hold on Europe will be lost.

Putin must retain Turkey, Russia's green water navy has no other passage

Putin must retain the Assad regime in Syria to keep his naval base. The base is Putin's last stronghold on anything marine related

The Iranians can't lose the pipeline to the Saudis

The Saudis can't lose the pipeline to the Iranians

The Europeans want a Saudi pipeline, not an Iranian one

Putin wants an Iranian pipeline, not a Saudi one

The Kurds want autotomy

The Turks can't let the Kurds in Syria win. The Kurds in Turkey will join the Kurds in Syria to form Kurdistan.

The Muslim Brotherhood will never lose Damascus

Israel wants the Muslim Brotherhood out of Damascus

Israel wants Hezbollah out of Syria

The Iranians and Assad are going to keep Hezbollah in Syria.
__________________
RIP shlomo
CG&L is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 09, 2018, 18:47   #25
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 9,870
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
...

Edited to add, I wonder about the psychology of the behavior j has. Is talking shit about your country justification for the choices you made?
This has been the topic of some discourse, probably more than it is worth. My take is he's simply a product of Ca and confuses the ability to regurgitate what he was told with critical thinking skills which if he has any he has yet to demonstrate. Couple this programmed worldview with an entitled attitude and a level of self esteem that would make Narcissus himself blush and you're getting close. Which also explains his frustration with the cowgirls up there. Most of the ones I knew were pretty down to earth, useful and fit. Barrel racin' and calf ropin' are hard when you're too fat to ride.
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 09, 2018, 21:06   #26
juanni
TROLL
 
FALaholic #: 2439
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: up a creek in MT
Posts: 16,365
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
This has been the topic of some discourse, probably more than it is worth.
Then maybe you should stop doing it.

But you would rather divert into a bonerfide interwebs psychoanalysis than discuss the topic, with another 'deep thinker' Bawana Jim.
Which is how once again our govt has been caught in another lie, which only a war loving faltard would fall for.

And it is always amusing when you bring up the debt can't be repaid and so it is no big deal.
Try telling that to the IRS, or your children and future generations with our continuously declining Std of Living partially from all that debt.





..................juanni
__________________
Bawana jim; 'I was trying to get to the point he would realize that because of debt the world has improved.'
juanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 09, 2018, 21:14   #27
juanni
TROLL
 
FALaholic #: 2439
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: up a creek in MT
Posts: 16,365
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
It's really difficult to read js post, he wasn't there and he wasn't involved but knows everything by what liars in the media tell him.
It isn't the media retard, it is the determination of internationally agreed organization formed (Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons) to investigate claims of use of CWs.

Further, there is something called science where you can determine things w/o standing there with your own two eyes to see it.




.................juanni
__________________
Bawana jim; 'I was trying to get to the point he would realize that because of debt the world has improved.'
juanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 09, 2018, 21:30   #28
Enquiring Minds
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 209
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Fo-La, So-Fla... Ho-la?
Posts: 5,209
General Colin "Sell Out" Powell: "Saddam Hussein has bio and chem weps in Iraq, ergo, we must launch the largest land war since D-Day to 'stop' him before those weapons wind up in Lower Manhattan..." (Carried over on the infamous balsa-wood drone...)

As the highest IQ (and most cynical) peeps to ever hold a civilization together would ALWAYS ask: Cui bono? et Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
__________________
I actually know where Hither and Yon are--I've been there!
Enquiring Minds is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 09, 2018, 21:43   #29
Enquiring Minds
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 209
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Fo-La, So-Fla... Ho-la?
Posts: 5,209
For those who find it "impossible" to believe the Izzies + USA favor Daesh/ISIS/Al-Qaeda/Muslim Bro'hood over secular Ba'athists such as Saddam and Assad, consider that the latter can field large modern air forces and construct nuclear reactors, while the former can barely field 1 or 2 artillery pieces... 'yota pickups with 12.7mm HMGs in the back do NOT keep the IDF up at night.
__________________
I actually know where Hither and Yon are--I've been there!
Enquiring Minds is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 09, 2018, 23:25   #30
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 19,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
It isn't the media retard, it is the determination of internationally agreed organization formed (Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons) to investigate claims of use of CWs.

Further, there is something called science where you can determine things w/o standing there with your own two eyes to see it.
........juanni
So are you saying they send reports to you in Montana as they make them up? Your science is like climate science, they just know it's man caused global warming and the science is settled on that How many years and how many lies on that science but so many still think it's true.

When they go in they allready know the outcome before any samples are taken, who challenges them? Science needs to be proven or its just theory.

Oh and very adult of you in the name calling.
__________________
yellowhand "Six*men*can shut down the whole state"

Last edited by Bawana jim; July 09, 2018 at 23:43.
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 10, 2018, 02:56   #31
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 9,870
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
Then maybe you should stop doing it.

But you would rather divert into a bonerfide interwebs psychoanalysis than discuss the topic, with another 'deep thinker' Bawana Jim.
Which is how once again our govt has been caught in another lie, which only a war loving faltard would fall for.

And it is always amusing when you bring up the debt can't be repaid and so it is no big deal.
Try telling that to the IRS, or your children and future generations with our continuously declining Std of Living partially from all that debt.





..................juanni
Branding the IRS as a source of truth, now see that would never have occurred to me. But the fact remains there is not and cannot ever be enough money to repay the debt. It's grade school math in most parts of the country, probably AP calc in California but even so it's not difficult. It follows that if there cannot ever be enough money to pay it off that it will never be paid off.

As to future generations, well sucks to be them I suppose. I know it did for me. Sort of anyway, other parts were OK. We got by, it's what we do. They will run the maze looking for the cheese until they figure out something else. Or maybe they'll wind up like you, bitter at the world, knowing something ain't right but afraid to dig too deeply lest you don't like what you find. Same as it ever was.
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 10, 2018, 06:37   #32
Ted Kennedy
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 77365
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Sapulpa OK
Posts: 927
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Branding the IRS as a source of truth, now see that would never have occurred to me. But the fact remains there is not and cannot ever be enough money to repay the debt. It's grade school math in most parts of the country, probably AP calc in California but even so it's not difficult. It follows that if there cannot ever be enough money to pay it off that it will never be paid off.

As to future generations, well sucks to be them I suppose. I know it did for me. Sort of anyway, other parts were OK. We got by, it's what we do. They will run the maze looking for the cheese until they figure out something else. Or maybe they'll wind up like you, bitter at the world, knowing something ain't right but afraid to dig too deeply lest you don't like what you find. Same as it ever was.
I think you might have misinterpreted the IRS comment. (Okie public school here, but I can read)

Are the media reports J says are false from the same sources that paint gun owners as toothless white supremacist hicks, and decent Christian families as a bunch of child molesters on TV, promoting open borders, transvestite-friendly bathrooms and the like?

Why would anyone trust the media? (I know this is a generalization, but damn, how can a guy believe news from Syria on XYZ news, when the next segment covers evil black rifles, or the joy of renaming a street downtown for some sodomite, instead of a Founder?)

A lyin' dog is a lyin' dog.
Ted Kennedy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 10, 2018, 07:08   #33
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 9,870
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Kennedy View Post
I think you might have misinterpreted the IRS comment. (Okie public school here, but I can read)

Are the media reports J says are false from the same sources that paint gun owners as toothless white supremacist hicks, and decent Christian families as a bunch of child molesters on TV, promoting open borders, transvestite-friendly bathrooms and the like?

Why would anyone trust the media? (I know this is a generalization, but damn, how can a guy believe news from Syria on XYZ news, when the next segment covers evil black rifles, or the joy of renaming a street downtown for some sodomite, instead of a Founder?)

A lyin' dog is a lyin' dog.
Oh, nobody is questioning the media reports quoted, I've read 'em but haven't bothered to study 'em. Note that these are the same media channels that reported the use of organophosphates not so long ago. Who is it we're at war with? Oceana? EastAsia? Does it even matter?

Yes, a lying dog is a lying dog but the point ain't the lies it's the reason they're told. Why would anyone even tune in the media these days never mind believe it you ask? Well that's a darned good question isn't it? Been asking myself that since the mid 1970s.
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 10, 2018, 09:53   #34
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 19,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Oh, nobody is questioning the media reports quoted, I've read 'em but haven't bothered to study 'em. Note that these are the same media channels that reported the use of organophosphates not so long ago. Who is it we're at war with? Oceana? EastAsia? Does it even matter?

Yes, a lying dog is a lying dog but the point ain't the lies it's the reason they're told. Why would anyone even tune in the media these days never mind believe it you ask? Well that's a darned good question isn't it? Been asking myself that since the mid 1970s.
J keeps a close eye on it because it affirms he made the right choices, he has to believe it.
__________________
yellowhand "Six*men*can shut down the whole state"
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 10, 2018, 19:03   #35
juanni
TROLL
 
FALaholic #: 2439
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: up a creek in MT
Posts: 16,365
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
But the fact remains there is not and cannot ever be enough money to repay the debt. It's grade school math in most parts of the country, probably AP calc in California but even so it's not difficult. It follows that if there cannot ever be enough money to pay it off that it will never be paid off.
Yes it can never be repaid, but that debt can certainly cripple/crash the economy and the nation like it has throughout history.
You act as if since it can never be repaid, that it can be ignored and nothing of consequence will occur.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
As to future generations, well sucks to be them I suppose.
Spoken as a true selfish parasite, that doesn't care one bit about the future of the nation or it's citizens.




..................juanni
__________________
Bawana jim; 'I was trying to get to the point he would realize that because of debt the world has improved.'
juanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10, 2018, 23:44   #36
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 19,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
Yes it can never be repaid, but that debt can certainly cripple/crash the economy and the nation like it has throughout history.
You act as if since it can never be repaid, that it can be ignored and nothing of consequence will occur.



Spoken as a true selfish parasite, that doesn't care one bit about the future of the nation or it's citizens.
.......juanni
Compare what bubs has given back to the country to what you have, if you were honest you would see its you that's the parasite. You lefties always call others what you are, condemned others for the actions you take and sit sanctimonious in judgement of others. Your time in this world is near done, 58 is near the end and you really should give a better accounting for your time here.

I have never met bubs but by his post he lives in reality and has no control over what government does. You trying to hold us all accountable for the evils of government, well you don't live in reality. Have a nice day sport and remember how little time is left for you to make your mark.
__________________
yellowhand "Six*men*can shut down the whole state"
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 11, 2018, 05:02   #37
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 9,870
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
Yes it can never be repaid, but that debt can certainly cripple/crash the economy and the nation like it has throughout history.
You act as if since it can never be repaid, that it can be ignored and nothing of consequence will occur.

Spoken as a true selfish parasite, that doesn't care one bit about the future of the nation or it's citizens.

..................juanni
1. I learned long ago not to waste clock cycles on things I will be unable to affect. But go ahead, charge those windmills if you must. You personally have not so much as scratched the paint on 'em, and a thinking person knows you never will. And given that a 'big' solution is not possible I have learned there is value in the smaller victories which result when you expose the fraud for what it really is.

As to your 'no consequence' comment, that's about as stupid a thing as you've ever said. And I challenge you right now to show me one time where I said nothing of consequence occurs because of the FedRes fraud. In fact that comment almost doesn't deserve a response, it's self-evident that it's consequential otherwise there would be purposeless and the banksters would not be doing it. I simply choose not to bore myself and others with going on and on about how the US government institutionalized international bank fraud back in 1913. Life goes on, for some of us anyway.

2. To your 'true selfish parasite' comment, as Jim noted that's particularly rich coming from the likes of you. I have contributed decades of my life both raising my own family and the families of others who gave their lives in protection of your right to be an asshole, and not in that order. I have plenty of personal experience with these 'consequences' you go on and on about and I didn't sign up for any of it. But no, I do not spend my time obsessing about my own happiness, finding the right girlfriend, building the right sort of bomb shelter to live in. And I frankly don't give two flying fucks about what anyone thinks of me, particularly some jackass who habitually shirks his obligations as both a man and citizen while whining about those who don't. Don't have time for that. There are limits to what I can change and I choose to operate within them, its better for all concerned.

You really need to grow up and get a life. But I'm glad you're here J I really am. We all need reminders from time to time of what a little bitch looks like.
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37

Last edited by bubbagump; July 11, 2018 at 11:37.
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 11, 2018, 09:14   #38
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 63101
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 4,819
Classic - get all bent out of shape - and shoot, the messenger!
__________________
"It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled!" -- Mark Twain

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The point of the journey, is not to arrive..." Hexabuzz.
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 11, 2018, 09:27   #39
Ted Kennedy
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 77365
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Sapulpa OK
Posts: 927
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trypcil View Post
Classic - get all bent out of shape - and shoot, the messenger!
Hey dude, don't knock it. When it's all you got, it's all you got.

At least he didn't play "the card". Yet.
Ted Kennedy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 11, 2018, 11:06   #40
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
V guy's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 10282
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: miami
Posts: 16,431
Not this same old shit again.

Trump is not going to get rid of Assad, BUT he will not allow him to keep his chemical weapons stockpile.
Eventual use, by the worthless shits in this world is a given, unless they are destroyed.

Assad used the chemical weapons; the victims did not get sick at McDonalds.

This, is again, all about defending Islam....................... and denigrating the USA.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 11, 2018, 11:33   #41
Ted Kennedy
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 77365
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Sapulpa OK
Posts: 927
Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post

This, is again, all about defending Islam....................... and denigrating the USA.
Very true, V. I know I subscribe to the Islamist ideals and live my life to reflect that. You one smart cookie, you are!
Ted Kennedy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 11, 2018, 11:40   #42
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 9,870
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trypcil View Post
Classic - get all bent out of shape - and shoot, the messenger!
J ain't the messenger and there ain't no message. Nothing new anyway. He's a latecomer, the guy who tries to crash a party after everyone else has left and then whines about the mess.
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 11, 2018, 12:10   #43
juanni
TROLL
 
FALaholic #: 2439
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: up a creek in MT
Posts: 16,365
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
J ain't the messenger and there ain't no message. Nothing new anyway. He's a latecomer, the guy who tries to crash a party after everyone else has left and then whines about the mess.
Regardless of your contribution, you are a parasite, who believes he is entitled to make debt slaves of future generations with deficit welfare and warfare spending.

As to future generations, well sucks to be them I suppose.
^ But it is refreshing for you to come right out and say it.





................juanni
__________________
Bawana jim; 'I was trying to get to the point he would realize that because of debt the world has improved.'
juanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11, 2018, 12:21   #44
juanni
TROLL
 
FALaholic #: 2439
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: up a creek in MT
Posts: 16,365
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Kennedy View Post
Very true, V. I know I subscribe to the Islamist ideals and live my life to reflect that. You one smart cookie, you are!
Vgoof is one of the very few here that actually 'think' Assad used CW,,,,, while winning the war and knowing it would bring wrath.




..................juanni
__________________
Bawana jim; 'I was trying to get to the point he would realize that because of debt the world has improved.'
juanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11, 2018, 12:38   #45
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 9,870
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
Regardless of your contribution, you are a parasite, who believes he is entitled to make debt slaves of future generations with deficit welfare and warfare spending.

As to future generations, well sucks to be them I suppose.
^ But it is refreshing for you to come right out and say it.

................juanni
Get over yourself, I no more make anyone a debt slave than you do. In fact living in a state which is the fifth largest net recipient of tax dollars you have substantially more to answer for in that area than I do. And as to your crocodile tears over future generations your actions, or rather lack of them have a lot more to say about where you really are than a simple recognition that every generation has to hack their own way through life's jungles. Something which you apparently never learned.
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 11, 2018, 12:41   #46
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 63101
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 4,819
VGuy, is in denial of course - why, I can't fathom - as the evidence is in such abundance, and so clear - I suspect he just isn't open yet. Still in the confusion of Patriotism, and political reality! Many of us couldn't see the light early on - it takes awhile.
__________________
"It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled!" -- Mark Twain

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The point of the journey, is not to arrive..." Hexabuzz.
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 11, 2018, 16:58   #47
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 2939
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Texas on the Brazos
Posts: 26,358
Let's pretend jaunni knows what he's talkin' about,,, like he's doin'.
This country spends several billion dollars to gather intelligence,,, who is most likely to betray us ?
The betrayers just got voted out,,, it is hard to believe nothing has changed.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11, 2018, 18:15   #48
juanni
TROLL
 
FALaholic #: 2439
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: up a creek in MT
Posts: 16,365
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Get over yourself, I no more make anyone a debt slave than you do.
Sure you do, you vote and support the status quo of constant war, massive military spending and worldwide meddling.
Including our govt lying to the citizenry about the necessity of doing it.... incidentally the topic of this thread.

Yet somehow all that spending you support which gets heaped on the debt and becomes future generation's burden has nothing to do with you and your like minded big spenders.

You are dumb, dishonest or in denial. Maybe all 3.



................juanni
__________________
Bawana jim; 'I was trying to get to the point he would realize that because of debt the world has improved.'
juanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11, 2018, 18:22   #49
juanni
TROLL
 
FALaholic #: 2439
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: up a creek in MT
Posts: 16,365
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin35 View Post
Let's pretend jaunni knows what he's talkin' about,,, like he's doin'.
This country spends several billion dollars to gather intelligence,,, who is most likely to betray us ?
The betrayers just got voted out,,, it is hard to believe nothing has changed.
Well admittedly a small change, but the deficit is increasing under Trump and all those small govt republicans even more so than Obama.




.................juanni
__________________
Bawana jim; 'I was trying to get to the point he would realize that because of debt the world has improved.'
juanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11, 2018, 19:01   #50
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 9,870
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
Sure you do, you vote and support the status quo of constant war, massive military spending and worldwide meddling.
Including our govt lying to the citizenry about the necessity of doing it.... incidentally the topic of this thread.

Yet somehow all that spending you support which gets heaped on the debt and becomes future generation's burden has nothing to do with you and your like minded big spenders.

You are dumb, dishonest or in denial. Maybe all 3.



................juanni
Bullshit. And as I asked previously you show me where I've ever said that the debt was without consequence. What I have said was it didn't matter since it demonstrably cannot be repaid. It follows that it will not be repaid, and from that one can conclude that the lenders expect that it will not be repaid. To which I can only add that in light of this the borrowers should likewise expect to never repay it either. Which means your continued whining about having to pay it back is kinda silly.

But that is a hell of a long way from saying it is inconsequential. So show me or STFU. And no, another out of context link isn't gonna cut it. And you can save the tears for the next generation for someone else because you ain't for anyone else but your sorry, lonely, whiny self, if you did care about anyone else they'd care about you. And the really cool part is you still have no idea why you ain't happier, which means your sadness will continue.
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37

Last edited by bubbagump; July 11, 2018 at 19:10.
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:09.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
©1998-2018 The FAL Files