Notices

Old Today, 14:39   #151
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
That's a big difference - I guess I'd let all our guys stay home and make babies, and let the Germans and Russians decimate each other.

Maybe if the Germans or Russkies showed up here, we'd take a break from all that screwin', and fight 'em.
You do remember, that Hitler declared war on the USA, correct????

While in Germany, as an interesting side point in this discussion, I was allowed to hold an original copy of the plans Germany had drawn up for what they planned to do to the USA, after they won the war.
At least part of the original plan, all signed by adolf.

Its rare one gets to actually touch history.
Well, they did require I wear white cotton gloves.
But for that moment there, I did put on my kippa before the German handed me the documents.
Old Today, 14:49   #152
TedKennedy
Registered

FALaholic #: 77344
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
You do remember, that Hitler declared war on the USA, correct????

While in Germany, as an interesting side point in this discussion, I was allowed to hold an original copy of the plans Germany had drawn up for what they planned to do to the USA, after they won the war.
At least part of the original plan, all signed by adolf.

Its rare one gets to actually touch history.
Well, they did require I wear white cotton gloves.
But for that moment there, I did put on my kippa before the German handed me the documents.
In fact, I do. And that alliance with Japan is exactly what FDR counted on, since his other efforts at dragging us into that conflict were unsuccessful.

What did they plan to do to the USA, after they won?
TedKennedy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 15:06   #153
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
In fact, I do. And that alliance with Japan is exactly what FDR counted on, since his other efforts at dragging us into that conflict were unsuccessful.

What did they plan to do to the USA, after they won?
It was a week long NATO conference and workshop I attended with my boss.
One of the breakout days was on this, and nearly all of the Americans attended.
West coast, and deep south, all to be returned to farming, food production.
Northern states, allowed to regrow forests, give the southwest back to the natives or Mexico.
All of what they saw as inferiors, put to death.
Reduction of the population by 75% over 30 or 40 years, and replacement with good Germans.
They had plans to castrate blacks, use as slaves to build what they needed, work farms etc, and then die out when no longer needed or put to death when they could not work.
It was a chilling day of revelations for all of us.
White southerners were to be singled out, they believed they could not be made into proper slaves, so killing all was the plan for them.
They thought that they could keep a lot of folks up north in the manufacturing states in line and possibly make them one day, good Germans.
It was a wake up call for this old boy listening to all this.
Crap was pure evil, done by a highly educated peoples.
Just kinda matter of fact, no remorse, like putting down a rabid animal is how they viewed most of us.
Evil, just evil on full display.
Old Today, 15:12   #154
TedKennedy
Registered

FALaholic #: 77344
Quote:
Northern states, allowed to regrow forests, give the southwest back to the natives or Mexico.
Reduction of the population by 75% over 30 or 40 years, and replacement with good Germans.
They had plans to castrate blacks, use as slaves to build what they needed, work farms etc, and then die out when no longer needed or put to death when they could not work.
White southerners were to be singled out, they believed they could not be made into proper slaves, so killing all was the plan for them.
They thought that they could keep a lot of folks up north in the manufacturing states in line and possibly make them one day, good Germans.
Just kinda matter of fact, no remorse, like putting down a rabid animal is how they viewed most of us.
Wow.
TedKennedy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 15:15   #155
bubbagump
Stand-up philosopher
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
There has been some discussion that Bomber Harris and others were wrong toward the end of the war, that always happens when normal people see what actually goes on in wars, they are appalled at the results.
It happened in our own Civil War, reporters began reporting the death and destruction, photos were just coming into play, and normal people were horrified at what actually took place.

Did Germany set out to go to war with most all of Europe and Russia, yes they did.
The smiling crowds of people in Germany when Germany was winning the war, thousands grinning from ear to ear at each announcement of the glory of Germany over all others tells the story for all with eyes.
Did Germany butcher millions of people, yes they did.

The difference between you and I, I would have killed every single German in existence, the day before they finally surrendered, if it would have saved one allied soldiers life, and all without hesitation!

The Germans declared total war, without restrictions of any kind, they faced total war by those they sought to kill and enslave.

That's how wars are fought, you kill enough of theirs, so they give up and surrender.

If any peoples on this earth do not wish to face total war, then stay home and make babies.
Quote:
That's a big difference - I guess I'd let all our guys stay home and make babies, and let the Germans and Russians decimate each other.

Maybe if the Germans or Russkies showed up here, we'd take a break from all that screwin', and fight 'em.
Color me with YH on this one. It's the right thing to do.
Old Today, 18:21   #156
juanni
TROLL

FALaholic #: 2439
Quote:
A bit more detailed but doesn't sound much different from file's member justaracist's scheme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justashooter View Post
as far as i am concerned the only good rag head is a dead rag head. it is a proven fact that middle easterners, negros, red dot indians, and mestizos have an average IQ of about 85 on average, with lower creative potential, and that they have an enhanced aggressiveness by nature, especially in relation to territorial and reproductive behaviours. this is the result of hundreds of generations in a deprived and super-competitive environment in which only hyper-aggressive men propogated. the genetic predisposition for aggression was passed on and became a part of the culture through darwinian process. the human genome project has documented the differences. accepting the reality is accepting science and rationality.

remove these ethnic groups from the world, en masse, and productivity would soar in a peaceful environment. standard of living would increase, and "happiness" would increase dramatically.

do it for the children.
http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=421885

Hopefully at least Adolph used caps and less spelling errors.

..................juanni
Old Today, 19:58   #157
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Wow.
People always jump to the conclusion I am against Germans, the NAZI types because I'm Jewish, its there a little, would be a lie to say its not, however, my real trouble with all things NAZI is what the bastards planned to do to my people, the people of the USA, and what they in fact did to much of the world while under their control.

There is no understanding Nazi's, there is nothing good about any of them, there is nothing we can learn from them, they needed to be killed off whole scale and then have their cities plowed under and salted.

The world has faced off with pure evil only once at this level I'm aware of.
What the Germans got for their evil efforts, is far less than they deserved.

And any asshole screaming this shit today, (neo nazi) has a goal in mind, and it ain't one, any but a psychotic would follow.

I walked outside that conference that day, smoked a cigarette or two, and began to wear a kippa near everywhere I went in Germany, luckily none of them got stupid with me, in that I was looking for a fight.
But, I grew out of it, and got back too, the ones I were dealing with daily had nothing to do with that period, the sins of the father shit, but I never again spoke to any of the old timers of that period, they can all go straight to hell.

Forgiveness is for G-D, I'll never forget nor forgive what these bastards actually did to the world.
Old Today, 20:05   #158
Trypcil
Deep Thunkerer!
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
Yeah, especially when you consider who funded them!
Old Today, 20:22   #159
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trypcil View Post
Yeah, especially when you consider who funded them!
Come on spit it out!
Come back with, it was them Jewish bankers!
They funded the whole of the German Nazi regime.
Don;t forget the Christian baby blood in our bread, or we all have big noses, steal everything and rape/defile wimmen, etc.

Come to think of it, I'm sure a few Jewish bankers funded some of the early and later nazi efforts, with the gold removed from their mouths, melted down, and such.

Can I blame for 70 years, the Christian bankers at BoA that invest money anywhere where evil is done in this world????
Some people, had the best part of their DNA run down the crack of their mama's ass.