Notices

Old Yesterday, 21:39   #451
kwthor
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 49571
Crying time again

Lurker here.

All set to go and even bring a friend who is new to FALs. Friday friend calls and says family emergency so he can't go.
Saturday a construction project scheduled for August got moved up to this week. So I can't come this year. Bummer! I was all set to nail that King Shot this year.
Y'al have a good time and take plenty of pics so I can see what I missed.

Ken out
Old Yesterday, 21:42   #452
tdb59
Does this smell funny ?
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63177
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaijinsamurai View Post
Is there any chance someone could mark the turns, from Hwy. 22 to the camp site?
It's been a good four years since I've driven to the place, and I'm pretty sure I'll get lost...

I expect to arrive Saturday, around noon. My wife and daughter will be with me. Son is camping with Boy Scouts.
If you are on Hwy 22, you would definitely be lost...

I am sure someone can PM directions from Hwy 20...

It will be good to see you !

tdb59 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 21:45   #453
tdb59
Does this smell funny ?
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63177
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwthor View Post
Lurker here.

All set to go and even bring a friend who is new to FALs. Friday friend calls and says family emergency so he can't go.
Saturday a construction project scheduled for August got moved up to this week. So I can't come this year. Bummer! I was all set to nail that King Shot this year.
Y'al have a good time and take plenty of pics so I can see what I missed.

Ken out
poop.

We will miss your presence, Sir!

tdb59 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 22:48   #454
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 17136
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x401 View Post
Yea, whatever. I finished the 8x13 targets.

I didn't finish anything. I *did*, however, find a couple of pieces of steel that I thought were missing, so that's a solid win.

Gonna paint tomorrow. Gonna pack the garage Tuesday. Gonna pack the truck Wednesday (which I've never done before), and I'm gonna be eating Mexican in Sisters for lunch Thursday.

I support any person who steals 3% from PP by conducting business transactions as Family & Friends transactions. This may impugn my character, and, according to Mark Graham of Arizona Response Systems, means that I'll lie, cheat, and steal from people here *if* there is anything about you that I don't like - or possibly even disagree with.

You may not want to do business with me. In case you forget this, this warning will appear in any future advert in the Marketplace. Consider yourself duly warned.

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showp...7&postcount=89
brunop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 22:48   #455
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwthor View Post
Lurker here.

Ken out
Ken!! Bummer, man. I was hoping to catch up this week.

We'll take pictures and see you next year for sure.

I support any person who steals 3% from PP by conducting business transactions as Family & Friends transactions. This may impugn my character, and, according to Mark Graham of Arizona Response Systems, means that I'll lie, cheat, and steal from people here *if* there is anything about you that I don't like - or possibly even disagree with.

You may not want to do business with me. In case you forget this, this warning will appear in any future advert in the Marketplace. Consider yourself duly warned.

Old Yesterday, 22:49   #456
gaijinsamurai
Registered

FALaholic #: 24362
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdb59 View Post
If you are on Hwy 22, you would definitely be lost...

I am sure someone can PM directions from Hwy 20...

It will be good to see you !

Sorry, I meant 20!

I’m sorry to hear you won’t be attending, Ken.
gaijinsamurai is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 22:50   #457
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaijinsamurai View Post
Is there any chance someone could mark the turns, from Hwy. 22 to the camp site? ...

I'm not marking anything. But I'll give you directions. Check PMs.

Old Yesterday, 23:18   #458
nickmil
Registered

FALaholic #: 77041
Quote:
Originally Posted by brunop View Post
Yeah, but no one is bitching about 80* are they? I don't want to jinx us or anything, but it's not like we're talking about 100*, or even 90*...

Our hottest year was 104*. No one showed up to shoot anything. Except Dave, Marlin, me, and Evelyn. It was miserable.

But sportsnut made some bitchin' crawdad chow that night, so that was good.
My first year it was over 100*. It was well over 90 when setting up the tent around 10pm that first night we showed up.
nickmil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 23:28   #459
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunop View Post
I'm not marking anything. But I'll give you directions. Check PMs.
PM sent to Andy.