Notices

Old December 11, 2018, 19:56   #51
Heisser Mann
Registered

FALaholic #: 80843
Location: Firearms talk is main reason for joining from: Kingman Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarhead504 View Post
Looks like Brother Heisser Mann has read both "The Two Babylons" by Alexander Hislop and "Roman Catholicism" by Loraine Boettner.

Don't know if he has , but sure looks like it.

Jarhead
I've seen, read and heard alot of anti-catholic screeds. Some of them influenced me to convert to Catholicism.
After all:

Last edited by Heisser Mann; December 11, 2018 at 20:04.
Heisser Mann is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 14:42   #52
Jarhead504
Registered

FALaholic #: 65022
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisser Mann View Post
I've seen, read and heard alot of anti-catholic screeds. Some of them influenced me to convert to Catholicism.
After all:

They are not "screed" and they are not just anti-catholic; they are all about Christianity and The Bible.

Jarhead
Jarhead504 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 17:03   #53
JM
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 46494
On the lighter side---A scenario that nobody is talking about but the dots are starting to connect. Perhaps the Large Binocular Telescope that the Vatican calls LUCIFER is for spying on it's rival the Mormon Church? The Planet Kolob (the Mormon Master Planet) situated in the Galactic Republic is a prime target for the Catholic Church. Kolob is making so many "SPIRIT BABY'S" that the Vatican is terrified that the Universe will become Mormon and destroy the Roman Church. Stranger thoughts have occurred but this one probably takes the cake?
JM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:16   #54
Registered

FALaholic #: 66611
Quote:
Originally Posted by JM View Post
On the lighter side---A scenario that nobody is talking about but the dots are starting to connect. Perhaps the Large Binocular Telescope that the Vatican calls LUCIFER is for spying on it's rival the Mormon Church? The Planet Kolob (the Mormon Master Planet) situated in the Galactic Republic is a prime target for the Catholic Church. Kolob is making so many "SPIRIT BABY'S" that the Vatican is terrified that the Universe will become Mormon and destroy the Roman Church. Stranger thoughts have occurred but this one probably takes the cake?
I think you might have put the wrong mushrooms on your steak.
1769 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:12   #55
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
So where does Xenu fit into all of this?
Old Today, 10:25   #56
Heisser Mann
Registered

Quote:

Full Question
Why has the Vatican named its telescope in Arizona "Lucifer"? I'm a proud and devoted Catholic, and I find this quite disturbing.
Answer

The Vatican did not name a telescope "Lucifer." The Vatican Observatory shares space (no pun intended) with other organizations and groups. The Vatican Observatory does not own each piece of equipment, nor can it give official names or nicknames to things it does not own. Another group installed a telescope it nicknamed Lucifer.

Its a telescope built by the Max Planck Institute for extraterrestrial physics, and according to the Planck Institute website, it stands for LBT Near Infrared Spectroscopic Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research. It is noted on the website that its official abbreviation has been changed to LUCI.
Old Today, 10:31   #57
Heisser Mann
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarhead504 View Post
They are not "screed" and they are not just anti-catholic; they are all about Christianity and The Bible.

Jarhead
I stand by my statement, believe what you want.

SCREED | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/...english/screed

screed meaning: 1. a long piece of writing, especially one that is boring or expresses an unreasonably strong opinion

frankly Protestant attacks/critiques on the church that Christ established are tedious and boring. I hear the same stupid shit, over and over. We all do. Those that bother to research wild ass claims always find that the arguments against the one, true church are weak and stupid. I know I cannot change minds of most but I will defend the faith and if folks don't like that they can go piss up a rope.