Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > News & Current Events

Notices

Old December 05, 2017, 19:56   #1
rowjimmy
Registered

FALaholic #: 21662
FBI Foils Mass Shooting

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...-isl/23298183/

"The complaint contains chilling excerpts of comments allegedly made by Bolatete during extensive recorded conversations and text messages. According to police, he told the undercover officer that his health was declining due to kidney problems and he wanted to "shoot up" a mosque before he died.

"I just want to give these freaking people a taste of their own medicine ... they are the ones who are always doing these shootings," Bolatete wrote in a Nov. 14 text message, authorities said."
rowjimmy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 05, 2017, 20:14   #2
medicmike
Get off my lawn
Contributor

FALaholic #: 3183
I always think of this when I hear of an FBI foiled plot...

“The great Gaels of Ireland are the men that God made mad,
For all their wars are merry, and all their songs are sad.”
― G.K. Chesterton, The Ballad of the White Horse
medicmike is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 05, 2017, 20:15   #3
SWOHFAL
Registered

FALaholic #: 34346
They can stop a pissed-off white guy on his last legs, but never a raving leftist lunatic or islamic terrorist.

- Fyodor Dostoevsky
SWOHFAL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 05, 2017, 21:10   #4
SAM1965
Registered

FALaholic #: 68344
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWOHFAL View Post
They can stop a pissed-off white guy on his last legs, but never a raving leftist lunatic or islamic terrorist.
This....

The FBI is incompetent. And the stuff that was published yesterday/today just cements it more...
SAM1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 05, 2017, 21:15   #5
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
Quote:
Originally Posted by medicmike View Post
I always think of this when I hear of an FBI foiled plot...

I love it

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 05, 2017, 21:36   #6
rowjimmy
Registered

FALaholic #: 21662
I love this place.
rowjimmy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 05, 2017, 22:49   #7
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
How many fbi agents and hundreds of man hours does it take to investigate an old preacher burning korans down in Florida?

That case was my turning point on tha FBI.

After ten thousand meeting in DC and endless investigations, they finally read the SC rulings it was ALL legal, that freedom of speech thingy.
Old December 05, 2017, 23:23   #8
garandguy10
Registered

FALaholic #: 10840
This sure ain't your grandfathers FBI.......
garandguy10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 05, 2017, 23:26   #9
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
lawless thugs!
Old December 06, 2017, 00:12   #10
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
FBI Director MacAuliffe is gonna shit a brick over this exposure!!

Another failure!

His Charlottesville plot to shoot up ANTIFA, was foiled by ex soldiers stopping his planted shooter from acting!
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2017, 01:12   #11
GSP228
Veteran Member
Contributor

FALaholic #: 13887
Paging Inspector Erskine.
Old December 06, 2017, 07:36   #12
357ross
Registered

FALaholic #: 47543
I don't know what the fuss is about, the fbi is today what is was designed to be since the days of Hoover. That is, a weapon for the powers that be hiding under a facade of unbiased law enforcement wielding ultimate justice. This is how Hoover was able to stay in his position of power, punishing anyone he was envious of, destroying anyone he could, until his death. The hardest part for the fbi is maintaining the image they wish to portray to the world in this day and age.
357ross is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2017, 09:59   #13
justashooter
Registered

FALaholic #: 5967
he is not a "white guy", despite liberal's wet dreams. the best sting they could come up with involved a spanish speaking phillipine immigrant welfare case brought here by chain migration. aren't immigrants great?

most of the people on this board have "strong anti-islamic sentiment", as do most reasonable people that have seen islamists bring chaos and social disorder to the civilized world for 30 years, and most of us have more than enough "weaponry to carry out an attack" (which could be as simple as a kitchen knife or a 2X4).

did you notice the silencer? those silencers are really bad, because they are silent, you know. you can kill unlimited muslims if you are silent about it, right?
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.

The next time I hear "THE RANGE IS NOW HOT", it just wont be the same.

Max tried another question. "What sort of people live about here?"
"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Max remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Max.
"You must be," said the Jin, "or you wouldn't have come here."
justashooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2017, 10:05   #14
John A
Registered

FALaholic #: 73828
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWOHFAL View Post
Thank you.
John A is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2017, 10:05   #15
munchoman
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 21848
Quote:
Originally Posted by justashooter View Post

did you notice the silencer? those silencers are really bad, because they are silent, you know. you can kill unlimited muslims if you are silent about it, right?
Thank God, people cant just go down to the hardware and buy one off the shelf

Last edited by munchoman; December 06, 2017 at 13:28.
munchoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2017, 17:21   #16
juanni
TROLL

FALaholic #: 2439
I didn't bother to read the story, but I hope it included the statement "the public was never in any danger" ........... which translates to FBI inspired and orchestrated plot.

..................juanni

Last edited by juanni; December 06, 2017 at 17:53.
juanni is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2017, 23:12   #17
Gary Harwell
Becoming Embittered
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 39460
It's there Juanni...
Gary Harwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 07, 2017, 03:05   #18
martin35
un viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
The public perception of a "untouchable" totally honest FBI was a source of national pride at one time.
Most agents are probably untouchable but a few have put all in doubt for honest law enforcement agencies,,, descretionary enforcement should be a crime, not a political option.
The rule of law is the foundation of all governance and Federal laws are legally superior to any state law of a simular or rival category.
Alegience to the Union is part of a states sworn agreement for being a member of our Union, public sentiment is not law,,, that a rule of law is broken rountinely becuase there is no will to enforce it is not law,,, we are scewed until the laws are enforced as legislated in the US Congress.
Not until there is one justice system for all will we see a "untouchable" Justice Departmet and FBI.
No more sanctuary for anyone.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 07, 2017, 12:44   #19
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin35 View Post
The public perception of a "untouchable" totally honest FBI was a source of national pride at one time.
Most agents are probably untouchable but a few have put all in doubt for honest law enforcement agencies,,, descretionary enforcement should be a crime, not a political option.
The rule of law is the foundation of all governance and Federal laws are legally superior to any state law of a simular or rival category.
Alegience to the Union is part of a states sworn agreement for being a member of our Union, public sentiment is not law,,, that a rule of law is broken rountinely becuase there is no will to enforce it is not law,,, we are scewed until the laws are enforced as legislated in the US Congress.
Not until there is one justice system for all will we see a "untouchable" Justice Departmet and FBI.
No more sanctuary for anyone.
because it is a statist criminal business enterprise, working as intended:

whereas the purpose of this established multi tiered legal system is not imaginary "union", not imaginary "allegiance", not imaginary "national pride", the purpose is real exploitation of social hierarchy to benefit the statist criminal business enterprise, at the expense of the people and the states;

which is why limited public/state power with separation of public powers, with hard checks and balances on those public powers is so absolutely necessary, proper, and prudent, in all places and at all times, given that inevitable statist nature is to grab power and exploit it over their intended victims. because that is what you piggies do, james martin.

it is also why the wethepeople, exclusively, is the source for all legit sovereignty, legit authority, legit justice, and the unalienable individual right to self government, as jefferson and madison correctly argued, and lawfully codified in the constitution/bor that you swore to defend.

the confederals were right all along.

but we already knew that.

cops do not serve the constitution/bor,
cops do not serve the people,
cops are the blue gang that serve themselves, that serve their political masters that own them,
cops serve the criminal business enterprise.

if there were any good cops then there wouldn't be any bad cops.
Old December 07, 2017, 13:02   #20
JM
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 46494
Man who vandalized a Florida mosque in January 2016 and left a slab of bacon on it's doorstep was sentenced to 15 years in prison and 15 years probation after he serves for his crime. Almost hanging time for Obama judges.
JM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 07, 2017, 13:03   #21
juanni
TROLL

FALaholic #: 2439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Harwell View Post
It's there Juanni...
Of course, we have seen this dog and pony show before.

..................juanni