Go Back   The FAL Files > Discussion Forums > General Non-Firearms Discussion

Notices

Old March 13, 2018, 12:47   #151
MOS11C
Registered

FALaholic #: 38594
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
Yes, then you present facts about what a well-regulated militia meant during that time, as well as explaining that Brown Bess muskets and Pennsylvania rifles were the standard arms for military - they were the assault rifles.

That's what I do, instead of avoiding the question.
From my quote on another thread:

[QUOTE=MOS11C]The left use the brainwashed narrative "that These rifles are assault military weapons of mass destruction for WAR". So when you bring out the point about the 2nd amendment protection, and the reason for it, they answer with their other usual MSM narrative of "using these weapons to fight against tanks and rockets will be in vain",

...so our rifles are NOT for war then?.....LOL...retards ]/QUOTE]

When the "other" side is retarded and/or brainwashed for hundreds of years one can never seem to be able to convince them of anything.

-
-
-

Last edited by MOS11C; March 13, 2018 at 12:52.
MOS11C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13, 2018, 12:56   #152
TedKennedy
Registered

FALaholic #: 77344
[QUOTE=MOS11C;4554600]From my quote on another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOS11C
The left use the brainwashed narrative "that These rifles are assault military weapons of mass destruction for WAR". So when you bring out the point about the 2nd amendment protection, and the reason for it, they answer with their other usual MSM narrative of "using these weapons to fight against tanks and rockets will be in vain",

...so our rifles are NOT for war then?.....LOL...retards ]/QUOTE]

When the "other" side is retarded and/or brainwashed for hundreds of years one can never seem to be able to convince them of anything.

-
-
-
Well if you find that scripture, or even a collection of scripture that indicates salvation is no longer available to lifers and death row prisoners, please share.
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13, 2018, 13:21   #153
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
Christianity, is an emotional blackmail mechanism of Control!!

The thing with the bible, is that people take from it what they want, cherry picking as it suits - ignoring the original iterations intent, and perspective - they focus in on specifics and expand them beyond the reasonable, and still think the translations are identical to the original - and that their interpretations are correct(insanity) - ignoring the edits, discards and conflictions! St.Paul for instance didn't even exist at the time of Christ - and he's a cornerstone, and that quisling Josephus was employed by the Romans to write their drivel - then one mustn't forget all the Library burnings performed by the godly! Actual destruction of histories, and the Inherited wealth of Human knowledge destroyed - by pigs and idiots, so that their truth can be 'forced' on People - which it was!! Religion, beyond 'The Golden Rule', is asinine! - But apart from that - Love and Peace!

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 13, 2018, 13:23   #154
MOS11C
Registered

Quote:

Well if you find that scripture, or even a collection of scripture that indicates salvation is no longer available to lifers and death row prisoners, please share.
I don't think that telling you where to find things in the Bible makes me a better Christian...Christians should encourage ALL CREATURES to read the Bible on their own, interpret the Word of GOD with their Hearts, seek answers, KNOW and understand our Lord with their own eyes and thoughts.

-
-
-

Last edited by MOS11C; March 13, 2018 at 13:36.
Old March 13, 2018, 13:35   #155
MOS11C
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trypcil View Post
The thing with the bible, is that people take from it what they want, cherry picking as it suits
I like 'em angels stories...Every time an angel appeared the SHTF.

-
-
-

Last edited by MOS11C; March 18, 2018 at 14:40.
Old March 13, 2018, 13:37   #156
TedKennedy
Registered

Personally, I like Solomon's writings. I believe he was a tit man.
Old March 13, 2018, 13:52   #157
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

You are god, you are star dust - of that you will be part, for all eternity!

Yes, Mos11C - that is basic 'Golden Rule' stuff - you don't have to worship some many Tentacled Spaghetti Monster in order to practice those notions - live it, lead it - otherwise it's just another self help book!!

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
Old March 13, 2018, 13:57   #158
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

Yeah Babies actually! That Solomon guy(if he ever existed) was into Moloch, big time(they say) - as I recall, in his later years! Crazy times!

Old March 13, 2018, 13:58   #159
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Time is passing by really quick, enjoy your journey.
Old March 13, 2018, 14:02   #160
TedKennedy
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
Time is passing by really quick, enjoy your journey.
I thought you left the thread - empty threat?
Old March 13, 2018, 14:04   #161
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

Agreeing to disagree! Lest it get out of hand, and the Donkey really does Kick up it's rear legs and poops a shoot!

Old March 13, 2018, 14:07   #162
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
I thought you left the thread - empty threat?
I come and go as I want, you have no influence at all over me.
Old March 13, 2018, 14:12   #163
TedKennedy
Registered

Quote:
I come and go as I want, you have no influence at all over me.
Nor do I wish to.

See, I could care less what you believe, that's between you and the Almighty.

Only an arrogant control freak would waste their time trying to convince someone else of something that doesn't concern them.
Old March 13, 2018, 14:19   #164
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Nor do I wish to.

See, I could care less what you believe, that's between you and the Almighty.

Only an arrogant control freak would waste their time trying to convince someone else of something that doesn't concern them.
Nice shot but I really don't care what you think Look back dude at all you post, question after question to folks you don't know and really don't care for. You say you were part of a church but I guess you couldn't ask your own church the same questions. Plus it really doesn't matter what the answers are because you have your own. Make it up as you go along.
Old March 13, 2018, 14:29   #165
MOS11C
Registered

Quote:
Nice shot but I really don't care what you think Look back dude at all you post, question after question to folks you don't know and really don't care for. You say you were part of a church but I guess you couldn't ask your own church the same questions. Plus it really doesn't matter what the answers are because you have your own. Make it up as you go along.
Not only "part" of a church but I quote him: "I grew up in church, devoted much of my life to it."....LOL... maybe one of these weird cults and shit?...LOL

-
-
-
Old March 13, 2018, 14:37   #166
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOS11C View Post
Not only "part" of a church but I quote him: "I grew up in church, devoted much of my life to it."....LOL... maybe one of these weird cults and shit?...LOL

-
-
-
ya lots of folks make it up as they go along. It's their choice though and none of my business. People can only save themselves, nobody can do it for them.
Old March 13, 2018, 14:48   #167
MOS11C
Registered

Quote:
ya lots of folks make it up as they go along. It's their choice though and none of my business. People can only save themselves, nobody can do it for them.
He spin the wheels with this thing about Christ saving death row and life sentence prisoners. Maybe he is planning to become one, hope not....Sharing my beliefs that they can't be saved may discourage him from becoming one...I'm just being a good Christian.

-
-
-

Last edited by MOS11C; March 18, 2018 at 14:41.
Old March 13, 2018, 14:58   #168
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
He spin the wheels with this thing about Christ saving death row and life sentence prisoners. Maybe he is planning to become one, hope not....Sharing my beliefs that they can't be saved may discourage him from becoming one...I'm just being a good Christian...LOL

-
-
-
Sharing a belief to some folks is pushing it on them. I like to discuss the journey with others on the road. I can't help how others think, so many political conversations have shown me some will never get it. Same with the love of God. The journey can't be easy, it's not the way and man is basically lazy. An afterlife with God is a huge reward for your work but fact is he won't want just anyone in his house.
Old March 13, 2018, 15:06   #169
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

Its pretty preposterous from our position as well, more so - if you thought about it!

Old March 13, 2018, 15:34   #170
MOS11C
Registered

Quote:
Sharing a belief to some folks is pushing it on them.
They should understand that sharing our beliefs is exactly what Jesus commissioned us to do after he resurrected. “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature".
It was one of the last commands he gave us before he ascended to heaven, if not the last.

We can't help it. We're happy to have gotten the message and we wanna share it. And we understand that there are consequences in doing so. But those consequences come from "man" and does not matter to us. We are not of this World but of GOD. We need to bring the gospel to everybody, make them listen.

-
-
-
Old March 13, 2018, 17:59   #171
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
They should understand that sharing our beliefs is exactly what Jesus commissioned us to do after he resurrected. “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature".
It was one of the last commands he gave us before he ascended to heaven, if not the last.

We can't help it. We're happy to have gotten the message and we wanna share it. And we understand that there are consequences in doing so. But those consequences come from "man" and does not matter to us. We are not of this World but of GOD. We need to bring the gospel to everybody, make them listen.

-
-
-
It becomes time to let go and move on. The world has heard the Gospel, everyone has made their choice.
Old March 13, 2018, 19:26   #172
308/223shooter
FALAholic enabler
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 15405
Quote:
It becomes time to let go and move on. The world has heard the Gospel, everyone has made their choice.
Actually, no. Not everyone has heard the Gospel of Jesus. New people are born every minute on this old rock we dwell on, and they should hear what Jesus had to say.

The biggest problem with religion is those who claim to know Jesus, then turn around and deny Him with their lifestyle. That is what a unbelieving world, simply finds unbelievable.

Before you die, you should have a will with extra copies. The old saying "No one will screw you faster than family" is bloody well true.
308/223shooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 13, 2018, 19:39   #173
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by 308/223shooter View Post
Actually, no. Not everyone has heard the Gospel of Jesus. New people are born every minute on this old rock we dwell on, and they should hear what Jesus had to say.
Its been told around the world, those that didn't hear it were either not listening or have nothing to fear should judgement day be today.
Old March 13, 2018, 20:07   #174
MOS11C
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by 308/223shooter View Post
And sinners....there are lot's of sinners that need the Word.

Maybe registered user don't but folks who are not register here, lurkers, may have read these comments and may start thinking twice about continuing with their sins.
This World is ruled by the devil. Sinners LOVE their sins. The devil wants to silence God's Word. It's really easy to discover the devil and his demons in public forums. Demons use a particular sin the devil is famous for and it's the same sin the devil is a master of. You Christians know.

Once discovered we have to show compassion for them lost souls. As is one of the fruits of the Holy Spirit.

-
-
-

Last edited by MOS11C; March 13, 2018 at 20:13.
Old March 13, 2018, 20:10   #175
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
And sinners....there are lot's of sinners that need the Word.

Maybe registered user don't but folks who are not register here, lurkers, may have read these comments and may start thinking twice about continuing with their sins.
This World is ruled by the devil. Sinners LOVE their sins. The devil wants to silence God's Word. It's really easy to discover the devil and his demons in public forums.

-
-
-
The Passion of Christ has been broadcast all over the world, let the end times begin.
Old March 13, 2018, 23:49   #176
RJCapt
Registered

FALaholic #: 12442
Quote:
Barrabas was saved personally by JESUS...Just like he cured, resurrected and saved others while HE was alive and BEFORE Jesus died and resurrected.

Now that Jesus has died and giving his life HE is not just going to save criminals in death row without proof of repentance and without the Holy Spirit. HE paid the price for these things and saving unholy sinners would make him the devil and invalidate his blood.

These type of inmates cannot show love, joy, peace, long suffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and SELF-CONTROL to GOD when they are locked up
and without exposure to the World and temptation...specially after committing actions that are ABOMINATIONS to GOD. GOD does not only HATE their guts but find their sins and the shedding of innocent blood immensely loathsome and disgusting.

There is much work to be done post-repentance specially when turning from pure EVIL to SAINTHOOD.

-
-
-
I’m sorry, but I can’t let this go without comment, lest someone think that by my silence I am in agreement.

First off Barabbas was the thief who was released on the day Jesus was crucified. He was not the man crucified next to Jesus who was forgiven by Him. No biggie, I’ll assume it was just a slip.

But this next part:

“Now that Jesus has died and giving his life HE is not just going to save criminals in death row without proof of repentance and without the Holy Spirit. HE paid the price for these things and saving unholy sinners would make him the devil and invalidate his blood.”

What exactly is “proof of repentance” and how exactly does one show it?

Saving unholy sinners is exactly the whole point. We (humans) are sinners. We are all unworthy.

Romans 3:23-28 KJV
[23] For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

There is no gradient of sin to God. The sins don’t make us sinners. We are already born into that sin. All of us. Everyone.

1 Corinthians 15:22 KJV
[22] For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

Nothing can “invalidate” the blood of Christ, but it wasn’t His blood that saves us, it was his resurrection.

1 Corinthians 15:14-17 KJV
[14] And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain. [15] Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not. [16] For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised: [17] And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.

Make no mistake, His blood is a crucial part, as was His death, but it is in His resurrection, that we find eternal life.

Moving on, you say:

“These type of inmates cannot show love, joy, peace, long suffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and SELF-CONTROL to GOD when they are locked up
and without exposure to the World and temptation...specially after committing actions that are ABOMINATIONS to GOD. GOD does not only HATE their guts but find their sins and the shedding of innocent blood immensely loathsome and disgusting.”

Once again, we ALL commit actions that are “abominations to God”. Sin. Yes it is abominable to God and He cannot abide in it. But, He does not hate the man who sins, only the sin. He loves us all, even the sinner (one could argue especially the sinner, but thats for another time). Of course you know this one:

John 3:16-17 KJV
[16] For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. [17] For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

I find no evidence that God finds any sin better or worse than another, to Him sin is sin, the magnitude is irrelevant. (We can discuss blaspheming the Holy Spirit at another time). He doesn’t care what you have done, or to what degree, only that you find Him and believe that there is redemption through Jesus.

Romans 6:20,22-23 KJV
[20] For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness. [22] But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life. [23] For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

John 1:12-13 KJV
[12] But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: [13] Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

There are no tests to take, no burdens to carry, no price to pay. Only a belief, some may say faith, that your sins have been forgiven. Now, once that takes place, you are a new person and you will be known by your “fruits”, but there is no time requirement, no proof needed. God knows your thoughts, He knows your heart.

The only time it will be too late to accept the gift He is offering is after death. No second chances, that I can find any evidence of I’m afraid.

Just for the record, this wasn’t the only thing I found issue with, but I’ll address those soon enough.

Pete
RJCapt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 13, 2018, 23:58   #177
Bawana jim
Registered

Looks like Steven Hawkins tipped over, as an atheist.
Old March 14, 2018, 01:24   #178
MOS11C
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJCapt View Post
I’m sorry, but I can’t let this go without comment, lest someone think that by my silence I am in agreement.

First off Barabbas was the thief who was released on the day Jesus was crucified. He was not the man crucified next to Jesus who was forgiven by Him. No biggie, I’ll assume it was just a slip.
Barrabas was chosen to be saved by the crowd instead of Jesus. So indirectly Jesus saved Barrabas's life....and also saved the dude in the cross.

Quote:

What exactly is “proof of repentance” and how exactly does one show it?
Repentance is the first step towards salvation. If you really have reached the Grace of GOD you should know that it takes several more steps in your life to show GOD you really repented of past sins. It takes EVERY DAY prayer. If you are asking about this then clearly you haven't.

Quote:

But, He does not hate the man who sins, only the sin. He loves us all, even the sinner
That is the usual and expected claim of the sinners:
That GOD does not hate the sinner but hates the sin.
We've heard this over and over again from sinners who do not want to hear that GOD hates them. It's a misleading statement used in the modern church.

This statement is just not Biblically sound or true. Almost everyone uses John 3:16 as proof that this statement is true; but that Scripture does not say that God loves sinners, it says He loves the world..(You just did that here in this thread)..and the world that He loves is the world He originally created as GOOD.....not the present fallen world. It is clear from the Bible that GOD was sorry he created man and the world, it grieved HIM to HIS heart. He destroyed all living creatures one time and entire cities and towns several other times....and order others the annihilation of entire generations of people.

The Bible is fill with references of GOD hating the sinner.

HE hates sin and sinner as one.
The ONLY way to separate the sin from the sinner is through Jesus Christ.
God will send sinners not sin to the Lake of Fire, God destroyed sinners not sin in the flood. God did not separate the two. The only way and place this separation can happen is in regeneration-being born again and then the sin is removed and then GOD does not HATE the sinner.

God hates sin and the sinner but by His mercy truly loves the regenerated Righteous Born Again who had sinned and carries his testimony.

Understanding GOD is part of the faith.
Picking, choosing and pasting a few Bible verses out of entire chapters without reading and understanding the entire Bible is classic of the Lukewarm Christian.
Lukewarm Christians are known for repeating the same little phrases that are not found in the Bible as a whole and that always exempts their sins and punishment for sinning.
You need other Scripture to explain a verse of Scripture.
And Lukewarm Christians will be VOMITED from GOD's mouth...HE's gonna be hating those most of all on judgement day.

Quote:
I find no evidence that God finds any sin better or worse than another, to Him sin is sin, the magnitude is irrelevant.
It is convenient to sinners to not be categorized in their sins.

Of all the sins and sinners that the Lord hates seven of them are an ABOMINATION. It is biblical and emphatically specific that certain sins GOD considers EXTREMELY disgusting and wicked. One is "hands that shed innocent blood"...That is "HANDS" of a sinner not "HANDS" of the "sin" .
This is why murdering RIGHTEOUS and SINLESS babies thru abortion is such an ABOMINATION to GOD.
Look it up

Quote:
There are no tests to take,
False.

The ONE and ONLY prayer to GOD is evidence that you need to pray and ask GOD every day to not let you fall in temptation. Temptation is the test.
The Holy Spirit led JESUS into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil
after he got baptized. He had to take the test. Which is another step for salvation.
You need to be FREE and out in the World to be expose to Temptation and validate that you will not fall to sin again. JESUS did it and so should you. Death row and lifers criminals have no chance of these steps to salvation. A terminally ill person who decides to repent 5 minutes before his death has no time in this theology, it's too late.

Quote:
no price to pay.
False.

GOD pays the price for forgiveness. The whole forgiveness process partakes of His willingness to forgive us and to cleanse us from all our wrongdoing. Not only did He invent it; He provided it with the sacrificing of His own Son on our behalf. This is what His love was willing to do.
Every time HE forgives us he pays the price with blood from the SON

Quote:
Only a belief
False.
Believing in GOD is not enough to be saved.

Just for the record, this wasn’t the only thing I found issue with, but I’ll address those soon enough.
-
-
-

Last edited by MOS11C; March 18, 2018 at 14:42.
Old March 14, 2018, 06:12   #179
TedKennedy
Registered

Some of y'all are quite amusing. You profess to be Christian, yet deny Christ's ability to save condemned prisoners. You proclaim a love of God, but would hasten Christ's return - even knowing (I assume you do) that according to Revelations, there will be much suffering at that time, and no more chances for the unsaved.
I'm guessing y'all have adopted the "pre-millennial rapture" idea, now so popular and sold in about every evangelical church in town. Kinda selfish, if you ask me, but whatever. As long as the "chosen ones" escape the tribulation, it's all good. And for the sufferings throughout history by early Christians? Well, it sucks to be them, they should have been raptured, and escape some of that (very real, not imagined) persecution.

And BJ, you are right on the mark again, I was brought up in a cult. I was a Baptist.
Old March 14, 2018, 08:50   #180
MOS11C
Registered

"Baptist" and not a "Christian". That's why they are amazed of born again Christians who read the Bible to understand GOD on their own and are not affiliated to some fake Church.
Many leave the church and continue to be Baptists. Same with Catholics. That's all they know and never pick up a Bible. Heck just stand in the entrance of a Catholic church and count how many members are carrying Bibles with them.

Basptists "sinner prayer" is perverted Gospel. The New Testament never instructs individuals to repeat the "sinners prayer" in order to be saved. Actually, we are told in the Gospel according to John that God hear NOT sinners. Sinners have to separate themselves from their sins first so that GOD can hear them. They have to repent first and do an about face from their sins and then ask GOD for help and forgiveness every day because man is weak and cannot do it alone. Live Righteous, from there on, according to Jesus teachings, receive the blood of Christ, baptize and eventually Jesus will breath on you to Receive the Holy Spirit. It takes a lot of work to not fall under Temptation and sin again...but GOD can help.

The great thing is that baptists, catholics, mormons, jahovah witnesses, etc is that disregarding their transgressions and idolatry they can still be saved. Starting with Reading the Bible, all books.
GODs people are destroyed for lack of knowledge because they reject it.

-
-
-

Last edited by MOS11C; March 14, 2018 at 12:12.
Old March 14, 2018, 09:22   #181
TedKennedy
Registered

Quote:
"Baptist" and not a "Christian". That's why they are amazed of born again Christians who read the Bible to understand GOD on their own and are not affiliated to some fake Church.
Many leave the church and continue to be Baptists. Same with Catholics. That's all they know and never pick up a Bible. Heck just stand in the entrance of a Catholic church and count how many members are carrying Bibles with them.

Bsptists "sinner prayer" is perverted Gospel. The New Testament never instructs individuals to repeat the "sinners prayer" in order to be saved. Actually, we are told in the Gospel according to John that God hear NOT sinners. Sinners have to separate themselves from their sins first so that GOD can hear them. They have to repent first and do an about face from their sins and then ask GOD for help and forgiveness every day because man is weak and cannot do it alone. Live Righteous, from there on, according to Jesus teachings, receive the blood of Christ, baptize and eventually Jesus will breath on you to Receive the Holy Spirit. It takes a lot of work to not fall under Temptation and sin again...but GOD can help.

The great thing is that baptists, catholics, mormons, jahovah witnesses, etc is that disregarding their transgressions and idolatry they can still be saved. Starting with Reading the Bible, all books.

-
-
-
Christmas Turkey just met it's match.
Old March 14, 2018, 09:32   #182
MOS11C
Registered

For those potential mass murderers seeking to catch a life sentence or life imprisonment charge I tell ya:

DO NOT DO IT!
Don't commit any heinous crime!
.....actually NO crime of any type.

Don't listen to these guys saying death row and mass murderers can be saved.
That just eases EVIL thoughts and actions into the weak minded. The devil is a liar. That's what he's known for, a deceiver. It uses his false words and lack of knowledge to separate you from GOD. Same as these Muslims allah. Allah is known as the "best deceiver their is" in their religion. Don't listen to them and their terrorist conspiracies to commit mass murder.
Don't fall for it. Please Don't kill anyone!

Seek forgiveness NOW for even having the thought that if you ever commit mass murder that Jesus can save you later, and thinking that committing them will have a final resolve for your soul. IT WON'T!
GOD can help you take these bad thoughts out of your mind.

We don't need anymore of these mass shootings. They just add to more gun control.

JESUS will NOT save you once you kill a bunch of people.
JESUS can save you now.

Don't do it.

-
-
-

Last edited by MOS11C; March 18, 2018 at 14:43.
Old March 14, 2018, 09:50   #183
TedKennedy
Registered

Quote:
For those potential mass murderers seeking to catch a life sentence or life imprisonment charge I tell ya:

DO NOT DO IT!
Don't commit any heinous crime!
.....actually NO crime of any type....LOL

Don't listen to these guys saying death row and mass murderers can be saved.
That just eases EVIL thoughts and actions.

Seek forgiveness NOW for even having the thought that if you ever commit mass murder that Jesus can save you later, and thinking that committing them will have a final resolve for your soul. IT WON'T!
GOD can help you take these bad thoughts out of your mind.

We don't need anymore of these mass shootings. They just add to more gun control...lol

JESUS will NOT save you once you kill a bunch of people.
JESUS can save you now.

Don't do it.

-
-
-
According to the Bible, who held Stephen's clothes as he was being stoned to death?
Old March 14, 2018, 10:20   #184
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1225075901

Old March 14, 2018, 11:55   #185
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Some of y'all are quite amusing. You profess to be Christian, yet deny Christ's ability to save condemned prisoners. You proclaim a love of God, but would hasten Christ's return - even knowing (I assume you do) that according to Revelations, there will be much suffering at that time, and no more chances for the unsaved.
I'm guessing y'all have adopted the "pre-millennial rapture" idea, now so popular and sold in about every evangelical church in town. Kinda selfish, if you ask me, but whatever. As long as the "chosen ones" escape the tribulation, it's all good. And for the sufferings throughout history by early Christians? Well, it sucks to be them, they should have been raptured, and escape some of that (very real, not imagined) persecution.

And BJ, you are right on the mark again, I was brought up in a cult. I was a Baptist.
Read again Ted, I didn't say you were brought up in a cult. It was another poster that suggested you may have spent time in a cult, I suggested you were choosing your own path because you asked questions outside of your church. You tend to want to fight in some of your replies and frankly I am not going there but at least post what I did say rather than what you think I said.
Old March 14, 2018, 12:08   #186
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:

Bsptists "sinner prayer" is perverted Gospel. The New Testament never instructs individuals to repeat the "sinners prayer" in order to be saved. Actually, we are told in the Gospel according to John that God hear NOT sinners. Sinners have to separate themselves from their sins first so that GOD can hear them. They have to repent first and do an about face from their sins and then ask GOD for help and forgiveness every day because man is weak and cannot do it alone. Live Righteous, from there on, according to Jesus teachings, receive the blood of Christ, baptize and eventually Jesus will breath on you to Receive the Holy Spirit. It takes a lot of work to not fall under Temptation and sin again...but GOD can help.

-
-
-
as a Catholic you don't know what you are talking about. It's ok anyway because it's your choice to love God the way you want. That's as far as I feel the need to reply to.
Old March 14, 2018, 12:09   #187
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

You can't beat or crucify them all, so co-opt them!

Christianity is just the Hyping of the Esu Immanuel Cult, if you know your stuff! All religions start as a Cult! Idolatory is the Cult of Celebrity, The Thuggees were a Suicide Cult - all start when a few get together around the fire and talk and follow what they think is some smarter guy's philosophising, as gospel - then as with many successful things, it's get absorbed, Co-Opted by the state/corporation - from a Christians perspective, that be the Romans - it ain't called Roman Catholic for nowt!

Old March 14, 2018, 12:12   #188
TedKennedy
Registered

Quote:
Read again Ted, I didn't say you were brought up in a cult. It was another poster that suggested you may have spent time in a cult, I suggested you were choosing your own path because you asked questions outside of your church. You tend to want to fight in some of your replies and frankly I am not going there but at least post what I did say rather than what you think I said.
You are correct BJ, my apologies.
Old March 14, 2018, 12:17   #189
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Christianity is just the Hyping of the Esu Immanuel Cult, if you know your stuff! All religions start as a Cult! Idolatory is the Cult of Celebrity, The Thuggees were a Suicide Cult - all start when a few get together around the fire and talk and follow what they think is some smarter guy's philosophising, as gospel - then as with many successful things, it's get absorbed, Co-Opted by the state/corporation - from a Christians perspective, that be the Romans - it ain't called Roman Catholic for nowt!
If you believe in Christ it has to be god will never lie. Can that reach you so you can understand it? God can't lie or he isn't god. Until you can wrap your head around that you will never understand any religion.
Old March 14, 2018, 12:21   #190
MOS11C
Registered

Quote:
as a Catholic you don't know what you are talking about. It's ok anyway because it's your choice to love God the way you want. That's as far as I feel the need to reply to.
Ummmmmm.....I use to be a Catholic for many years....was raised under the gamut of Catholic rituals. Not anymore.

....I'm a Christian now.

-
-
-

Last edited by MOS11C; March 18, 2018 at 14:43.
Old March 14, 2018, 12:25   #191
MOS11C
Registered

Quote:
"Sananda"?....seriously?.....i've come in peace, bring me to ur leader.....ooooooooooookay .... LOL

-
-
-
Old March 14, 2018, 12:27   #192
MOS11C
Registered

Quote:
Read again Ted, I didn't say you were brought up in a cult. It was another poster that suggested you may have spent time in a cult,
I didn't just said a "cult"...I said maybe one of these "weird cults" and shit?...LOL

-
-
-
Old March 14, 2018, 12:38   #193
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Ummmmmm.....I use to be a Catholic for many years....was raised under the gamut of Catholic rituals.

....Now I'm a Christian....LOL

-
-
-
We're you born into the church?
Old March 14, 2018, 12:43   #194
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

If, one is a Searcher........

Well - its the - 'if you believe bit' ! You see there is no Knowledge in believing, it is just the acceptance of the notion laid out by a tradition, without any concrete evidence - much like believing the 911 Commission!
The Golden Rule supersedes All the Abrahamic religions, doesn't require a blood sacrifice, or any such demeaning nonsense - I will stay old School, and leave the modern stuff to those that choose the path of self deception, with the latest spiritual fads - way too many people die for their failures of thought!

Old March 14, 2018, 12:46   #195
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

Quote:
"Sananda"?....seriously?.....i've come in peace, bring me to ur leader.....ooooooooooookay .... LOL

-
-
-
Sananda !!!!!!- explain please not sure what you mean? Is that another name for Saul/Paul?

Update! I see you "Cherry Picked" to suit your needs, read some more - I just found that Sananda piece - funny as Ship!

Last edited by Trypcil; March 14, 2018 at 12:52.
Old March 14, 2018, 12:47   #196
TedKennedy
Registered

Quote:
Ummmmmm.....I use to be a Catholic for many years....was raised under the gamut of Catholic rituals.

....Now I'm a Christian....LOL

-
-
-
Who did you say was holding Stephen's clothes as he was being stoned to death?
Old March 14, 2018, 12:49   #197
TedKennedy
Registered

If this isn't what you see
It doesn't make you blind
If this doesn't make you feel
It doesn't mean you've died
Where the river's high
Where the river's high

If you don't want to be seen
You don't have to hide
If you don't want to believe
You don't have to try
To feel alive

Alive in the superunknown
First it steals your mind
And then it steals your soul

If this doesn't make you free
It doesn't mean you're tied
If this doesn't take you down
It doesn't mean you're high
If this doesn't make you smile
You don't have to cry
If this isn't making sense
It doesn't make it lies

And then it steals your soul

Get yourself afraid
Get yourself alone
Get yourself contained
Get yourself control

And then it steals your... soul
Old March 14, 2018, 12:54   #198
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

The Sound Heard in a Garden!

Old March 14, 2018, 13:01   #199
Bawana jim
Registered

Your soul isn't stolen, it's given up. You don't give up your life for god, you live it with him.
Old March 14, 2018, 13:13   #200
TedKennedy
Registered

Quote:
The Sound Heard in a Garden!
Yessir- one of my favorites by Soundgarden.

CC was probably a worthless liberal douche but he could wail some good tunes, many with meaningful lyrics.