Notices

Old July 22, 2019, 13:44   #101
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
I know I'm going to hell for beating up on the stupid ones. But damn, ya hang something like that out there ... I did resist for the better part of a day ... think the big guy'll cut me any slack for that?
I'll pray for ya!!!!

But don't blame me for the midnight runs to the deli for hot fresh baked bagels.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 22, 2019, 14:22   #102
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
I'll pray for ya!!!!

But don't blame me for the midnight runs to the deli for hot fresh baked bagels.
Owwww, hot fresh bagels. With cofveve . Swore off those things, though, too many calories. Have a couple for me.
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 22, 2019, 14:23   #103
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
Who put the Try in Country?

Any politician that comes out against Israel will not go far, that is true in just about any western country! Her outcome has already been decided, so she can say what ever she likes or feels! There may be equity in opportunity but not in outcome - that is plain as day to see, currently - and rightly so. However she does say what many think, at least with some regards, though not in all - by any means!

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression... There is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we must be most aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." -- William O. Douglas, US Supreme Court Justice from 1939-1975

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -- Krishnamurti
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 22, 2019, 14:38   #104
juanni
TROLL

FALaholic #: 2439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trypcil View Post
Any politician that comes out against Israel will not go far, that is true in just about any western country! Her outcome has already been decided, so she can say what ever she likes or feels! There may be equity in opportunity but not in outcome - that is plain as day to see, currently - and rightly so. However she does say what many think, at least with some regards, though not in all - by any means!
The interesting thing is how a mainstream contender for the presidency has come out and said it.

The winds of change are a blowing,,, and not in Israels favor.

...............juanni
Old July 22, 2019, 16:05   #105
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Well Trump has his zionist proclivities, and that has been the grist for warren's particular mill! I for one can make an easy trade - America first. Sadly I feel for those oppressed by zionism, as many others do - however if Trump is only 51% for America, that is better than the complete betrayal of America by the left. Life after Trump will come, who will be governing that post Trump world, will have to deal with the growing quotient of antizionism - that will never go away until Israel joins with the rest of the World - which means they will have to get along with their neighbours, un-assisted - and that tether is getting shorter!

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression... There is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we must be most aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." -- William O. Douglas, US Supreme Court Justice from 1939-1975

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -- Krishnamurti
Old July 22, 2019, 18:36   #106
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
The interesting thing is how a mainstream contender for the presidency has come out and said it.

The winds of change are a blowing,,, and not in Israels favor.

...............juanni
That wind you're feeling,,is from all the hot smelly gasses emanating from your own ass where you speak from on a near daily basis.

I know that living in your world,,its hard to comprehend such things,,,so keeping it real simple,,,name one nuclear armed country on this earth that has even been taken over by another country????

Yea,,ya can't...

Get used to Israel still standing strong long after the concrete has fallen to dust in your bunker.

Old July 22, 2019, 21:13   #107
moonbat60
Registered

FALaholic #: 17000
Quote:
Get used to Israel still standing strong.........
.........and I hope it will.

We need countries that don't take sh*t from their neighbors.
moonbat60 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 22, 2019, 21:22   #108
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

That works both ways moon'.

Old July 22, 2019, 21:22   #109
STG_58_guy
Registered

FALaholic #: 65886
Quote:
... nothing yet. ... so sad,
Quote:
Patience,,,is a virtue,,,,its coming.

Or maybe,,,,he's trying to understand,,,,"No where to run too baby!"

Rocks take a while to ingest subtle.
Quote:
I know I'm going to hell for beating up on the stupid ones. But damn, ya hang something like that out there ... I did resist for the better part of a day ... think the big guy'll cut me any slack for that?
Quote:
I'll pray for ya!!!!

Quote:
Owwww, hot fresh bagels. With cofveve . Swore off those things, though, too many calories. Have a couple for me.
Knock it off you two, or we're calling your parents.
STG_58_guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 22, 2019, 23:15   #110
Sh3008
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 82779
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles_The_Hammer View Post
Am I?

Trump has done more for Israel than the people who voted for him. Prove me wrong.
He can’t. He won’t even try. We all now pay more in taxes and have lost more gun rights under trump than Obama. His base will never admit he’s lied and worse than Obama.
Old July 22, 2019, 23:20   #111
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Bubba,, they are breeding!!!!!

Old July 23, 2019, 08:38   #112
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered

FALaholic #: 76904
Quote:
I don't understand. Does this have something to do with DT helping me make piles of money in the market while you pussies sit on your asses, watch and cry about how unfair it all is? Do you think black people are bad or something? Can you explain this?
In the land on the blind, the one-eyed Boomer in a swimming pool full of Liberian refugees bragging about his 401K is king.
Charles_The_Hammer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 23, 2019, 08:42   #113
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh3008 View Post
He can’t. He won’t even try. We all now pay more in taxes and have lost more gun rights under trump than Obama. His base will never admit he’s lied and worse than Obama.
But! But! But he totally OWN the libs on Twitter, though!

"At least we still have our guns!"
"The 2nd protects all the rights!"

Yeah you still got the guns - the ones you will never use.

Your son has decided to lop off his penis, your daughter has come home with an "undesirable", and you can shop at your local grocery store without hearing a word of English, but you "still got the guns".

The guns you will never use.
Old July 23, 2019, 09:06   #114
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
In the land on the blind, the one-eyed Boomer in a swimming pool full of Liberian refugees bragging about his 401K is king.
Didn't see any one-eyed folks there. But let's take that and the 401k thing on faith for a moment, what has any of that to do a white guy in a pool full of Liberian refugees, again assuming that's what they are. Is it that they are excluded from establishing 401k accounts, or is someone gonna carve their eyes out? Or do you just think that white people and black people should not use the same swimming pool?
Old July 23, 2019, 09:12   #115
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered

Quote:
Or do you just think that white people and black people should not use the same swimming pool?
I think you are incapable of abstract thought.
Old July 23, 2019, 09:21   #116
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
I think you are incapable of abstract thought.
Is that a 'yes' or a 'no'?
Old July 23, 2019, 09:43   #117
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered

Quote:
Is that a 'yes' or a 'no'?
I'll walk you through it when I return from my daily excursion. Like a benevolent elder teaching a young child the ways of the world I will try and explain the meme to you slowly and in very basic language so that you may grasp the concept.

In the meantime, you can cease your virtue-signaling about how much you love black people.
Old July 23, 2019, 10:05   #118
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
I'll walk you through it when I return from my daily excursion. Like a benevolent elder teaching a young child the ways of the world I will try and explain the meme to you slowly and in very basic language so that you may grasp the concept.

In the meantime, you can cease your virtue-signaling about how much you love black people.
So. No then.
Old July 23, 2019, 10:44   #119
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
So. No then.
Damn,,,either he sobered up,,,or took the little white pills doc give him,,finally,,, and they kicked in/started working.

Old July 23, 2019, 11:02   #120
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Damn,,,either he sobered up,,,or took the little white pills doc give him,,finally,,, and they kicked in/started working.
I know, right? They say there's no compliment like imitation. Grudging as that one likely was, I'll take it

Last edited by bubbagump; July 23, 2019 at 11:24.
Old July 23, 2019, 11:20   #121
tdb59
Are We Awake ?
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63177
AMAZING !

A politician acts like a politician, and folks are aghast at the politics of it all.

Anyone looking for a savior to emerge from an assemblage of whores almost gets what is coming to them.

tdb59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 23, 2019, 11:21   #122
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdb59 View Post
AMAZING !

A politician acts like a politician, and folks are aghast at the politics of it all.

Anyone looking for a savior to emerge from an assemblage of whores almost gets what is coming to them.

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old July 23, 2019, 12:53   #123
juanni
TROLL

FALaholic #: 2439
Quote:
AMAZING !

Nah, what is amazing is decade after decade of this happening over and over the voters still fall for it.

Then shrug their shoulders and vote then back in.

..............juanni
Old July 23, 2019, 14:57   #124
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered

Quote:
So. No then.
I'm creating a graphic in Photoshop right now, actually. I'm fairly certain you like books with lots of pictures and very few words so I am trying to accommodate you.

You should be more appreciative of my efforts. I am beginning to feel like a tard wrangler driving a short bus to an inner city public school.
Old July 23, 2019, 15:00   #125
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
I'm creating a graphic in Photoshop right now, actually. I'm fairly certain you like books with lots of pictures and very few words so I am trying to accommodate you.

You should be more appreciative of my efforts. I am beginning to feel like a tard wrangler driving a short bus to an inner city public school.
Does it have a swimming pool full of black people in it?
Old July 23, 2019, 16:20   #126
tdb59
Are We Awake ?
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Hey !

( I can't swim, BTW )

Old July 23, 2019, 16:33   #127
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Hey !

( I can't swim, BTW )

Neither can I. Not well anyway. But I do like to relax in the pool with a floating chair and a margarita once in a while. Particularly when it's a nice day, the markets are up and CNBC is on. Sometimes I'll muse and ponder about how unfair it all is to folks like Charlie here and I'll make a sad face. Then I'll whistle up another one, punch up my accounts and watch 'em for awhile. Just to bring my spirits back up.
Old July 23, 2019, 19:00   #128
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered

Quote:
Neither can I. Not well anyway. But I do like to relax in the pool with a floating chair and a margarita once in a while. Particularly when it's a nice day, the markets are up and CNBC is on.
No one cares.
Old July 23, 2019, 19:05   #129
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered

Quote:
I made a pic explaining a meme not a pic of your mouth.

Old July 23, 2019, 19:08   #130
tdb59
Are We Awake ?
Bronze Contributor

Name calling, and lots of detail in a meme is a sure winner !

An excellent example of perspicacity , Sir !

Old July 23, 2019, 20:59   #131
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:

No one cares.
Ya want to know why that young white guy is looking like he does?????

He just learned,,that the founding fathers and his father had lied to him forever,,,,that all men ARE NOT created equal!!!!!!

And that he drew the short straw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Little dicks and little minds,,,go hand in hand,,LOL,,,because thats the only way they can get a date!!!

Old July 23, 2019, 21:03   #132
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered

Quote:
Little dicks and little minds,,,go hand in hand,,LOL,,,because thats the only way they can get a date!!!
Sounds like you have penis on the brain. This is not kosher (or is it?). Get your mind out of the gutter.

Thanks.
Old July 23, 2019, 21:17   #133
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Sounds like you have penis on the brain. This is not kosher (or is it?). Get your mind out of the gutter.

Thanks.
Coming from an individual that posts here about his hatred of homosexuals nearly as much as he hates Jews, blacks, Hispanics, white folks that voted for Trump,,etc,,,,do you not hate some group????,,,,,,

I just look at you like those old nazi's of yesterday,,,the ones that talked about hating gays and homosexuals,,, but then diddled little boys every chance they got,, because they were afraid of adult women.

Old July 23, 2019, 21:25   #134
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered

Quote:
I just look at you like those old nazi's of yesterday,,,
*YAWN*

Yeah I know you and the ADL look at anyone who dare disagree with you as "Eeebil Nazis"....... So what else is new?

And yeah - sodomy is degenerate. Along with usury it ranks right up there as some of the worst sins of all. I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree if you are cool with sodomy.
Old July 23, 2019, 21:46   #135
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Nazis -

Old July 23, 2019, 22:03   #136
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trypcil View Post
Nazis -
Nazis..... They are everywhere, bro..... Lurking behind every tree in public parks and in the produce aisle....

It makes me feel proud that my grandfather fought actual Nazis, just so this schmuck could call me a "Nazi" for holding the same beliefs as my grandfather - beliefs that are anti-war and anti-sodomy.

"Be cool with endless wars for Israel and butt sex with dudes or you are a Nazi!"
Old July 23, 2019, 22:12   #137
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Nazis..... They are everywhere, bro..... Lurking behind every tree in public parks and in the produce aisle....

It makes me feel proud that my grandfather fought actual Nazis, just so this schmuck could call me a "Nazi" for holding the same beliefs as my grandfather - beliefs that are anti-war and anti-sodomy.

"Be cool with endless wars for Israel and butt sex with dudes or you are a Nazi!"
No,,,,we killed or hung most of those real ones a long time ago,,after we found them hiding out like scared little shitheads they always were.

"like nazi's of old""" is,,I know you and that other one have trouble with the English language,,,means you have some traits, behaviors and beliefs of them "nazi's of old".

So no,,,,for the folks riding the short bus,,,not calling you a nazi,,,just that you behave like one with all your hate for everyone.

Is there one group of people you don't hate????

Who might they be???

Old July 23, 2019, 22:24   #138
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered

Sounds like you are trying to weasel your way out of calling me a "Nazi" with semantics. Don't be ashamed of using your tried and true smear word that usually gets you everything you want.

Speaking of "hate" sounds like you might have some pent up aggression at Germans. Unlike the members of my family, I very seriously doubt "you" were running around killing any of "them" in 1944, either.

And just who is "we"? Because it wasn't the IDF.
Old July 23, 2019, 22:44   #139
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Sounds like you are trying to weasel your way out of calling me a "Nazi" with semantics. Don't be ashamed of using your tried and true smear word that usually gets you everything you want.

Speaking of "hate" sounds like you might have some pent up aggression at Germans. Unlike the members of my family, I very seriously doubt "you" were running around killing any of "them" in 1944, either.

And just who is "we"? Because it wasn't the IDF.
No,,most of the time,,,I just use shithead with folks such as yourself.

As for the original little dick nazi's,,my father and uncles killed them by the thousands,,, flying heavy combat missions for several yrs.

Now,,they really hated nazi's until the day they died.

Still laughing at you..........................

Old July 23, 2019, 22:51   #140
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered

Quote:
As for the original little dick nazi's,,my father and uncles killed them by the thousands,,, flying heavy combat missions for several yrs.
Yeah everyone is well aware you guys were the toughest fighters of all in WWII. The tales of bravery are truly legendary LOL

Old July 23, 2019, 23:09   #141
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Yeah everyone is well aware you guys were the toughest fighters of all in WWII. The tales of bravery are truly legendary LOL

Actually,,,,they are!!!!

And out of all proportion to their numbers too!!!!

Medal of Honor

The American Civil War:

Abraham Cohn: Army; Sergeant Major; Battle of the Wilderness and Battle of the Crater, Virginia; May 6, 1864 and July 30, 1864.
Isaac Gause: Army; Corporal; near Berryville, Virginia; Sep 13, 1864.
Abraham Greenawalt: Army; Private; Franklin, Tennessee; November 30, 1864.
Henry Heller: Army; Sergeant; Battle of Chancellorsville, Virginia; May 2, 1863.
Leopold Karpeles: Army; Sergeant; Battle of the Wilderness, Virginia; May 6, 1864
Benjamin Levy: Army; Private; Battle of Glendale, Virginia; Jun 30, 1862
David Orbansky: Army; Private; Shiloh, Tennessee, Vicksburg, Mississippi; 1862 and 1863

The Indian Wars

George Geiger: Army; Sergeant; Battle of the Little Big Horn, Montana; Jun 25, 1876.
David Goodman: Army; Private; Lyry Creek, Arizona; Oct 14, 1869.
Simon Suhler (Enlisted under the name Charles Gardner) : Army; Private; Arizona; Aug 1868 – October 1868
Jacob Trautman: Army; First Sergeant; Wounded Knee Massacre, South Dakota; Dec 29, 1890.

The Philippines

Louis C. Mosher: Philippine Scouts; Second Lieutenant; Gagsak Mountain, Jolo, Philippine Islands; Jun 11, 1913

Battle of Peking, China

William Zion: Marine Corps; Private; Battle of Peking; Jul 21, 1900-Aug 17, 1900.

Haiti

Samuel Gross: Marine Corps; Private; Fort Riviere, Haiti; Nov 17, 1915.

World War I

Sydney G. Gumpertz: Army; First Sergeant; Bois-de-Forges, France; Sep 29, 1918.
Edouard Izac: Navy; Lieutenant; Aboard German submarine U-90 as prisoner of war; Oct 8, 1918.
Phillip C. Katz: Army; Sergeant; near Eclisfontaine, France; Sep 26, 1918.
Benjamin Kaufman: Army; First Sergeant; Forest of Argonne, France; Oct 4, 1918.
William Sawelson: Army; Sergeant; Grand-Pre, France; Oct 26, 1918.
William Shemin: Army, Sergeant; Vesle River, South East of Bazoches, France August 7-9, 1918.
John Otto Siegel: Navy; Boatswain's Mate Second Class; Aboard the USS Mohawk; Nov 1, 1918.

World War II

Isadore S. Jachman: Army; Staff Sergeant; Flamierge, Belgium; Jan 4, 1945.
Ben L. Salomon': Army; Captain; Battle of Saipan, Mariana Islands; Jul 7, 1944.
Raymond Zussman: Army; Second Lieutenant; Noroy-le-Bourg, France; Sep 12, 1944.
William F. Leonard: Army: Sergeant; St. Die, France; December 7, 1944.
Alfred B. Nietzel: Army; Sergeant; Heistern, Germany; November 18, 1944.
Donald K. Schwab: Army; First Lieutenant; Lure, France; September 17, 1944.

Korean War

Tibor Rubin: Army; Corporal; Republic of Korea; Jul 23, 1950 – April 20, 1953.
Leonard Harold Kravitz: Army; Private First Class; Yongpyong, Republic of Korea; MArch 7, 1951.
Jack Weinstein: Army; Sergeant; Kumson, Republic or Korea; October 19, 1951.

Vietnam War

Jack H. Jacobs: Army; First Lieutenant; Kien Phong Province, Republic of Vietnam; Mar 9, 1968
John L. Levitow: Air Force; Sergeant; air over Vietnam; February 24, 1969

Victoria Cross

https://www.jewsfww.uk/jewish-victor...ients-1979.php

I'm happy you mentioned this,,,so learn something dummy!!!!

Contents
|
Jewish POW's
|
The Soldiers of Berga

During the course of World War II, 550,000 Jewish men and women served in the armed forces of the United States. (Another 1 million Jews served in other Allied forces - 500,000 in the Soviet Army, 100,000 in Polish Military and 30,000 in British Army.)

Jewish servicemembers accounted for 4.23 percent of all soldiers in the U.S. Armed Forces.

About 60 percent of all Jewish physicians in the United States under 45 years of age served in the military.

22 Jews attained senior rank in the armed forces - 18 generals, 6 major generals, 12 brigadier generals,1 vice admiral, 2 rear admirals and 1 commodore.

The total number of Jewish war casualties was 38,338 - 11,000 were killed, 7,000 of which occurred in combat.

Approximately 26,000 Jewish men and women in uniform received citations for valor and merit. The number of awards totaled 49,315, including 66 Distinguished Service Crosses, 28 Navy Crosses, 41 Distinguished Service Medals, 244 Legions of Merit, 1,434 Silver Stars, 2,047 Distinguished Flying Crosses, 191 Soldier's Medals, 28 Navy and Marine Corps Medals, 4,641 Bronze Star Medals, 13,212 Air Medals and 14,550 Purple Hearts.

3 Jewish soldiers were awarded the military's highest distinction, the Congressional Medals of Honor - Ben Salomon, Isadore S. Jachman, and Raymond Zussman

Several more were awarded the MOH after this went to print!!!

President Franklin D. Roosevelt praised the fighting abilities and service of Jewish men and women. General Douglas MacArthur in one of his speeches said, “I am proud to join in saluting the memory of fallen American heroes of Jewish faith.” At the 50th National Memorial Service conducted by the Jewish War Veterans of the United States, General A. A. Vandergrift, Commandant, U.S. Marine Corps, said, “Americans of Jewish faith in the Marine Corps have served with distinction throughout the prosecution of this war. During the past year, many Jewish fighting men in our armed forces have given their lives in the cause of freedom. With profound sympathy and respect, I join you in paying homage to them at this memorial service.”

Sources: Bureau of War Records cited in AJHS Newsletter (Fall/Winter 2003); Yad Vashem; Associated Press (May 5, 2013); Jewish Recipients of the Congressional Medal of Honor

Anything else asshole??????

Old July 23, 2019, 23:13   #142
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

And,,,,just how have the current day Israel armed forces won every war since 1948,,,,,,,,,AND,,,,,,ALL without one single American soldier having to come to their aid,,,,unlike England, France,,and all the other occupied countries in WWII???

They come from damn good fighting stock!!!!

Old July 23, 2019, 23:16   #143
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered

You could fit them all into a single post LOL

Face it bro, you guys are most famous for taking train rides back then and you wouldn't have it any other way (you get more sympathy like that).
Old July 23, 2019, 23:20   #144
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered

Quote:
And,,,,just how have the current day Israel armed forces won every war since 1948,,,,,,,,,AND,,,,,,ALL without one single American soldier having to come to their aid,,,
ROFLMAOOOOOOO000000ooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Not gonna count the thousands of American boys that came home dead or mangled fighting in Iraq on your behalf, I see.
Old July 23, 2019, 23:23   #145
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
You could fit them all into a single post LOL

Face it bro, you guys are most famous for taking train rides back then and you wouldn't have it any other way (you get more sympathy like that).
Its true,,,folks like you really do need to remove your shoes when trying to do math.

""Approximately 26,000 Jewish men and women in uniform received citations for valor and merit. The number of awards totaled 49,315, including 66 Distinguished Service Crosses, 28 Navy Crosses, 41 Distinguished Service Medals, 244 Legions of Merit, 1,434 Silver Stars, 2,047 Distinguished Flying Crosses, 191 Soldier's Medals, 28 Navy and Marine Corps Medals, 4,641 Bronze Star Medals, 13,212 Air Medals and 14,550 Purple Hearts."""

At the beginning of the war,,, the Jewish population in the USA was around 3.6 million.

500,000 served in the war

of the 11,000,000 total

Slip off the shoes and do a little math.LOL

60% of all Jewish doctors served during the war.

Old July 23, 2019, 23:32   #146
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
ROFLMAOOOOOOO000000ooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Not gonna count the thousands of American boys that came home dead or mangled fighting in Iraq on your behalf, I see.
Not one killed inside Israel,,,what Bushes did,,the last time I checked them are not Jewish folks.

I did four combat tours wearing the American uniform and my son did 8 tours,,,and I don;t remember us ever going to war to help Israel.

I did one trip for Kuwait,,,not Israel,,, the last go around for me,,,thinking about it some,,,yep,,,,that one was not for Israel.

The next ones,,,,were because George Jr. was pissed off Saddam threatened his daddy,,,then Obammy was just an Idiot,,,nor any Jews in Afghanistan,,so no Jewish blame for that debacle either.

Is there anything you want blame Israel and Jews for?????

I may add the following to my tag line!!!!

Approximately 26,000 Jewish men and women in uniform received citations for valor and merit. The number of awards totaled 49,315, including 66 Distinguished Service Crosses, 28 Navy Crosses, 41 Distinguished Service Medals, 244 Legions of Merit, 1,434 Silver Stars, 2,047 Distinguished Flying Crosses, 191 Soldier's Medals, 28 Navy and Marine Corps Medals, 4,641 Bronze Star Medals, 13,212 Air Medals and 14,550 Purple Hearts.

Old July 23, 2019, 23:34   #147
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered

Quote:
Its true,,,folks like you really do need to remove your shoes when trying to do math.

of the 11,000,000 total

Slip off the shoes and do a little math.LOL
Ummm, yeah..... Forgive me for being skeptical of your "math" given your history of messing up numbers.

Again, there are no Jewish Audie Murphy's..... Or Alvin York's..... Or McArthur's..... Or Patton's......

Plenty of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg's, though.
Old July 23, 2019, 23:36   #148
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered

Quote:
I did four combat tours wearing the American uniform
Really? I thought you lived in Tel Aviv and served in the IDF?
Old July 23, 2019, 23:44   #149
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

To help you with the math problem above.....

11,000,000 Americans served in WWII

Of that 11 million,,500,000 were Jewish

Leaving 10,500,000 non Jews.

3,600,000 total Jews in the USA at the time

US population,,1939

130,879,718 total

Subtract,,,3,600,000 Jews

Leaves around 127,000,000 non Jews in the USA at that time

Sooooo,,,,ya done the percentages yet?????

Reality is a true bitch!!!!

Old July 23, 2019, 23:45   #150
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Really? I thought you lived in Tel Aviv and served in the IDF?
That's why you really should leave the thinking to others with a brain!!!!