The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Politics

Notices

Old July 12, 2018, 10:02   #1
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Strotz testimony

Watching it now and the democrat's are working real hard to protect him. They had plenty of time to work out a strategy to hide what he has done to frame Trump and you see it in action today. What a corrupt bunch of mfers.
Old July 12, 2018, 10:10   #2
JM
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 46494
Dirty cocksucker says he had no bias against Trump. That dirty cocksuckin son of a bitch----see what you did Strzok----you got me cussin.
JM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12, 2018, 10:58   #3
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
This is an outrage.

Listening to Strock and the anti American assholes, elected by scum, is almost too hard to do.
They are so lawless, and so deep state infected, that it is a mockery of justice. It is just like the Mafia hearings back in the day.

Everyone knew the mafia back then, and we know the communists and deep staters today, by their words and deeds.

The FBI might be about to strike against Trump, kill him to take over.
We are so close to a Civil War, to get rid of those communist deep state bastards, that all it would take is a call to arms by Trump as soon as they move.

Rosenstein, the king of the usa, illegally called upon all US District Attorneys to hire three new agents in each district, to go over a SCOTUS nominee Kaufman's 300 public decisions, line by line..decisions that are now law and good decisions.............AS IF THOSE DECISIONS WAS ILLEGAL DRUG DEALING.

This is an outrageous usurpation of power and an illegal use of federal Funds to examine a sitting Federal Judges decisions, decisions that are only reviewable by SCOTUS, and not Rosenstein. We are seeing the first pre election moves to coup d etat Trump, ssd they cannot let the elections take place and let Trump take the Senate.

Sesssions must already be dead.
V guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12, 2018, 11:08   #4
Bawana jim
Registered

I have never seen any testimony like this, it's out of 1984 and double speak. Saying he doesn't let his bias affect his job is buearcratic nonsense. It shows just how far the deep state has sunk to when he speaks like this. I would never believe another FBI report in my life, these folks are as corrupt as can be.
Old July 12, 2018, 11:14   #5
Atla
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 79587
What a little prick.

I'm sure the government is full of little weasels like him. He just got caught. And the swamp protects their own, until they need a scapegoat.
Old July 12, 2018, 11:34   #6
Bawana jim
Registered

They expect us to believe he let Hillary go and tried to frame Trump but he has no bias in his work. Wtf.
Old July 12, 2018, 15:09   #7
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
This assclown is simply the tip of the iceberg, or rather the shitpile. Imagine if you will the sort of leadership that inspires this sort of behavior, that leads third-tier flunkies such as this to act this way and believe they are untouchable.

People need to suffer for this, top-tier folks whose names are household. More importantly they need to be seen to suffer, by both the civil service rank and file as well as the patrician class in the US to deter any who might be inclined to follow this path.

I mean really suffer, in the classical sense of the word.
Old July 12, 2018, 15:17   #8
Bawana jim
Registered

It's both parties that are responsible for the corruption, only reason we are seeing this is folks seek political advantage out of it. What I saw today makes me wonder if the republic can stand, all that holds it together is Trump and if we lose him the corrupt buearcrats take over.

It's going to take Roto Rooter to drain this swamp... with bayonets it looks like.
Old July 12, 2018, 15:21   #9
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
It's both parties that are responsible for the corruption, only reason we are seeing this is folks seek political advantage out of it. What I saw today makes me wonder if the republic can stand, all that holds it together is Trump and if we lose him the corrupt buearcrats take over.

It's going to take Roto Rooter to drain this swamp... with bayonets it looks like.
Well to me the question has long been do we even want it to stand, or would be be better off separating ourselves from the folks who like things the way they are. Frankly I have no use for any of these folks, their convictions, beliefs or what they think they know. I would prefer to leave them to their devices and go our own way but that also is not without major issues.

Probably the best solution is to piss them off to the point to where they will self deport. But in any case best hang on because I'm thinking we're gonna get to see it play out.
Old July 12, 2018, 15:28   #10
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Well to me the question has long been do we even want it to stand, or would be be better off separating ourselves from the folks who like things the way they are. Frankly I have no use for any of these folks, their convictions, beliefs or what they think they know. I would prefer to leave them to their devices and go our own way but that also is not without major issues.

Probably the best solution is to piss them off to the point to where they will self deport. But in any case best hang on because I'm thinking we're gonna get to see it play out.
Good points, what have we to gain by living with these criminals. If we could get them in jail then America would see justice and I think that would be a good reason to keep them around. I don't think we will see justice. It would be nice to hang them with our system but they run the system and there doesn't seem to be any way to drive them out.

Maybe the dems have it right, maybe we should harass ever politicion until we get change. Never give them a moments peace outside their homes, the laws don't seem to matter so elevated action could be a good start.
Old July 12, 2018, 15:32   #11
Bawana jim
Registered

Strkoz will walk free, he was following orders from both parties to frame Trump.
Old July 12, 2018, 17:57   #12
Gary Harwell
Becoming Embittered
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 39460
^^this.
Gary Harwell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 12, 2018, 18:10   #13
jimmbob
unreparated
Contributor

FALaholic #: 41144
Comey, Rosenstein, Strzok….

when it comes to deceit they don't hold a candle to J. Edgar on a few levels
Old July 12, 2018, 18:55   #14
Gary Harwell
Becoming Embittered
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 39460
You can cut the head off this individual snake, but there are 11 more just like him yet found. You can cut the head off each one of the 11 and 11 more will be hiding for each one. Lesson Grasshopper: keep lots of sharp knives handy.
But this one will slither away.
It could be that our Black Swan will be a coup attempt. Then it's on.
Gary Harwell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 12, 2018, 21:30   #15
Bubacus
Registered

FALaholic #: 13971
The weazle speeks at the 2:30 mark he shows his true contempt. I love the comment about the Virginia Hillbillies and smelling the Trump support:

This is a good watch. Gowdy goes nuts:

Old July 12, 2018, 21:32   #16
JM
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor

Had a few beers tonight and watched Lou Dobbs discuss the shit going on---I decided to keep my cussin to a minimum----don't want to offend tender ears. Damned hard to hold it in.
Old July 12, 2018, 21:37   #17
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
How many have they set up? Lots of people have suffered and bankrupted by these pieces of shit.

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 12, 2018, 21:58   #18
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
His performance was,frankly,horrible. He did not brush up on exactly how to behave in front of cameras. He only re-inforced the notion that he is,indeed,a very angry and corrupt individual. He came across as a smarmy,arrogant,and not in control of his emotions. The democrats gave it all they had to protect him,and obstruct the ability of the nation to seriously question him. He isn't "getting away with" anything.He is and will be forever,a rotton and corrupt agent,and has horribly damaged the credibility of the agency. I still fail to fathom how someone in that capacity wasn't immediately fired upon discovery of his extra-marital affair,which could very easily be used by a foreign power to not only leverage him,but Paige also. Both should have been terminated from employment,just for that.
One particular thing that basically destroyed his credibility...claiming he "did not recall" the meeting and content of the meeting with intelligence IG,involving Hillary,her swiss-cheese server,and 30K pieces of traffic that were positively intercepted by a foreign power. This would be right up there with not recalling 9/11,or the first time you got laid.Something one just wouldn't forget.
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 12, 2018, 22:07   #19
Bawana jim
Registered

It's obvious he hasn't been fired because he was doing what he was told to do, I heard he even has his security clearence still. This is turd world government.
Old July 12, 2018, 22:08   #20
STG_58_guy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 65886
Quote:
This assclown is simply the tip of the iceberg, or rather the shitpile. Imagine if you will the sort of leadership that inspires this sort of behavior, that leads third-tier flunkies such as this to act this way and believe they are untouchable.

People need to suffer for this, top-tier folks whose names are household. More importantly they need to be seen to suffer, by both the civil service rank and file as well as the patrician class in the US to deter any who might be inclined to follow this path.

I mean really suffer, in the classical sense of the word.
In any other time this weasel would be hanging from the neck for treason until he quit twitching. Loved the comment about looking into his wife's eyes.

We can only hope the American people see this and understand. If they don't, we get the government we deserve.
STG_58_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12, 2018, 22:12   #21
STG_58_guy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 65886
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmbob View Post
Comey, Rosenstein, Strzok….

when it comes to deceit they don't hold a candle to J. Edgar on a few levels
I'm all good with disbanding the FBI. Ef 'em then and now. Pick out the good agents and form a new agency. Looks like the core is rotten to me.
STG_58_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12, 2018, 22:15   #22
KoKodog
Registered

FALaholic #: 31665
I caught some of the video earlier today .......

what a arrogant POS

all he did was lie

he is playing "cover my own ass"

the left seems unable to recognize truth
Teddy Roosvelt

Pray for peace, but prepare for war.
Winston Churchill
KoKodog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 12, 2018, 22:40   #23
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546
precedence is set--

from this day forward, every american ever charged with any crime has legit claim to the same special treatment given to this political rat.

there is no longer equal standing before the law, then there is no law at all.
Old July 12, 2018, 23:31   #24
Bawana jim
Registered

Actually Strkoz is using the Bill Clinton defense that character doesn't matter because he is still doing his job. Like all cheaters they are practiced liars and do it with a straight face. We now know what is is, it's a lie.
Old July 13, 2018, 00:47   #25
Bama Steve
Registered

FALaholic #: 1982
You have to keep in mind that these Senators and Congress abdicated their lawful responsibilities to these unelected people and are their foot-soldiers.

It's damn easy to point a finger and make accusations but what are they actually doing about the corruption?

Looks like 'reality' TV to me.

Old July 13, 2018, 07:46   #26
Atla
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 79587
I'm gonna miss Gowdy when he leaves.

Gohmert's comparing his lying to Congress and his lying to his wife was awesome.

What pisses me off, but is completely non-surprising - is that the Democrats don't give a **** how corrupted the government became under Obama. They'll circle their wagons to protect their own, knowing full well that the next Republican Administration can flip it around and do the same to them.

Their reaction alone to this exposes how morally bankrupt they are.
Old July 13, 2018, 08:16   #27
Mebsuta
Khemi, Stygia
Contributor

FALaholic #: 4143
If they actually fired those two democrat operatives, it was long overdue. I wouldn't have brought them before Congress. I would have just sent them on their merry way.
Old July 13, 2018, 08:45   #28
357ross
Registered

FALaholic #: 47543
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mebsuta View Post
If they actually fired those two democrat operatives, it was long overdue. I wouldn't have brought them before Congress. I would have just sent them on their merry way.
That's the thing Mebsuta, neither one was fired for anything. That speaks volumes about the corruption of the whole damn bureaucracy.
357ross is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 13, 2018, 09:09   #29
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
Some pigs need to eat!

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 13, 2018, 09:21   #30
Zimm
Registered

FALaholic #: 76302
I don't know if this idea is funny ,or scary,but if someone were to do a Timothy mcveigh and hit the j Edgar Hoover building half of Americans would applaud
Zimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 13, 2018, 16:59   #31
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546
this is great stuff, Team NeverTrump is cutting its' own throat again, and again;

they are making more Trump voters by the minute;

MAGA,

bitches.
Old July 13, 2018, 17:06   #32
imacoonass01
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 80275
Where there is a will there is a Wray (of course, he is not firing anyone).
Old July 15, 2018, 10:16   #33
Bawana jim
Registered

I was trying to think who Strkoz reminded me of in his antimated facial and body expressions and Frank Burns character on Mash fits him to a T. Ferrit face cheating on his wife with a god like complex just like Burns.
Old July 15, 2018, 11:12   #34
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
It is clear that the deep state run Coup d etat is alive and well in DC.

They are like Hitler in the bunker, at the end, surrounded by dedicated amoral, immoral psychophantic killers; deep state assholes, who only want to seize power and disarm the American People--- for the OWG, and other insane, bat shit crazy, DC beltway reasons.

An unknown number of FBI employees, and an equally large number of State dept and DOJ employees, are all set against ICE/BP/Customs, DEA, and the laws that keep our democracy free of those assholes direct control.

THESE SCUM LIKE STROZK ARE THE WANNE BE ROYALS...............Barons, Dukes, Vicounts, Princes, Lords, the same persons we fought against in 1776.
V guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16, 2018, 17:52   #35
Wildcat
Registered

FALaholic #: 6517
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
I was trying to think who Strkoz reminded me of in his antimated facial and body expressions and Frank Burns character on Mash fits him to a T. Ferrit face cheating on his wife with a god like complex just like Burns.
Any chance that Strkoz' odd facial contortions are part of a counter interrogation technique?

By adopting forced expressions, he would be less susceptible to a candid facial reaction to questioning.
Strkoz contempt still comes to the surface anyway.

None of this matters an iota since very few of the people responsible for the abuse of power will see any repercussions and those that do are little fish.

Write your congressmen and demand real results. See what happens.
Old July 18, 2018, 06:05   #36
gew98
Registered

FALaholic #: 32830
Location: away from taxation without representation , Kentucky !.
Looks like the slut Ms Page is providing contradictory testimony to El sluggo strokz. Karma is a bitch you DC ratfucks.

1) Culture builds upon the past
2) The past always tries to control the future.
3) Our future is becoming less free
4) To build free societies you must limit control of the past.

All hail lord IMPOTUS and Darth Biden All hail.
gew98 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 18, 2018, 07:30   #37
rarecat
Registered

FALaholic #: 41232
Here is what I don't get. When I went through security clearance briefings, we were instructed that having an affair would be a significant issue. It would put you in a compromising position that could be exploited by hostile forces.

Of all people, Strozk would know this and it should be a fire-able offense.

Clearance stripped and walked out.....

Something else is going on

The really sad part is that he believes he is a Patriot. One persons Patriot is another persons Traitor.
rarecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18, 2018, 10:09   #38
Bawana jim
Registered

Anyone else listen to the Trump interviews by Hanity and Tucker? Trumps answers made it clear to me why the Mueller investigation is going on and on with phoney shit like charging 12 Russians with collusion. Trump said he was advised to stay away from the justice department while under investigation, that folks is the insurance plan Strozk was talking about. Nothing done and nobody goes to jail while Trump is being investigated and they will keep the investigation going as long as Trump is potus.

Every time it gets close to shutting down there will be new charges to keep control of the justice department away from Trump, this is how the deep state survives.
Old July 18, 2018, 10:12   #39
JM
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor

Peter Strzok grew up in Iran and Saudi Arabia and was schooled there. His father Strzok senior was a supporter of radical Islam and the over-throw of Iran in the 1970's. Strzok is reported to be a CIA infiltrator of the FBI and a stooge of the Muslim Communist CIA Brennan. Obama and his Iranian, Valerie Jarrett stacked the deck with these 2 Muslim Terrorist who created ISIS and gave billions of dollars on pallets to the Iranian Mullahs. Filthy rotten John McCain plus many other Dems and Repubs are involved in this terrorism and need to pay for their horrendous crimes against humanity. These crimes and criminals are so obvious a caveman can see it----but the blind still follow the blind. Very diabolical.
Old July 18, 2018, 10:23   #40
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM View Post
Peter Strzok grew up in Iran and Saudi Arabia and was schooled there. His father Strzok senior was a supporter of radical Islam and the over-throw of Iran in the 1970's. Strzok is reported to be a CIA infiltrator of the FBI and a stooge of the Muslim Communist CIA Brennan. Obama and his Iranian, Valerie Jarrett stacked the deck with these 2 Muslim Terrorist who created ISIS and gave billions of dollars on pallets to the Iranian Mullahs. Filthy rotten John McCain plus many other Dems and Repubs are involved in this terrorism and need to pay for their horrendous crimes against humanity. These crimes and criminals are so obvious a caveman can see it----but the blind still follow the blind. Very diabolical.
I was just reading that here,

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3671853/posts
Old July 18, 2018, 11:26   #41
Ted Kennedy
Registered

FALaholic #: 77365
Quote:
I thought we owed them that money for some jets?
Ted Kennedy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 18, 2018, 11:57   #42
JM
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Kennedy View Post
As usual--the troll Ted Kennedy is dummer than a box of rocks! You fool you.
Old July 18, 2018, 12:00   #43
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
We called it even when they burned our embassy and held the staff hostage for a year and a half. Seriously what kind of dombasses does that to someone who owes 'em money?
Old July 18, 2018, 12:18   #44
JM
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor

Quote:
We called it even when they burned our embassy and held the staff hostage for a year and a half. Seriously what kind of dombasses does that to someone who owes 'em money?
You are correct. I would add that the 1983 Marine Barracks bombing in Beirut was sponsored by Iran. The billions of dollars that the criminal Hussein Obama sent to Iran on pallets should have went to the family's of the U.S. Marines that were murdered by the dirty rotten filthy ragheads of Iran. I will repeat again---Ted Kennedy is dummer than a box of rocks--a first class idiot.
Old July 18, 2018, 12:41   #45
Ted Kennedy
Registered

Quote:
You are correct. I would add that the 1983 Marine Barracks bombing in Beirut was sponsored by Iran. The billions of dollars that the criminal Hussein Obama sent to Iran on pallets should have went to the family's of the U.S. Marines that were murdered by the dirty rotten filthy ragheads of Iran. I will repeat again---Ted Kennedy is dummer than a box of rocks--a first class idiot.
Thanks, man. Your opinion means a lot to you.
Old July 18, 2018, 12:47   #46
357ross
Registered

FALaholic #: 47543
Didn't Boeing lobby hard for this illegal cash transfer? Because they wanted to sell a fleet of new planes to Iran? Isn't that in fact why Corker changed the rules of the vote in this case? Or, am I remembering it wrong?
357ross is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 18, 2018, 12:55   #47
Ted Kennedy
Registered

Quote:
Maybe the ones fed up with their leaders collusion with our agents resulting in the piss poor conditions of 1979?

I am not a bit sympathetic to bombing our guys, or holding hostages. (although the embassy and hostages are at least symbolic of our presence)

I can at least understand the motivation. Some would prefer to pretend it was all without justification.
Old July 18, 2018, 13:22   #48
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Maybe the ones fed up with their leaders collusion with our agents resulting in the piss poor conditions of 1979?

I am not a bit sympathetic to bombing our guys, or holding hostages. (although the embassy and hostages are at least symbolic of our presence)

I can at least understand the motivation. Some would prefer to pretend it was all without justification.
Others would prefer to see justification when there is none. Makes rationalization of their world view easier. As to the embassy, well sure it's symbolic of our presence, that's kinda the purpose of embassies right? And if they decided against our presence the path normally taken is to break diplomatic ties and order the property evacuated. Which I'm fairly certain we would have done but they didn't want it that way.

BTW, motivation alone is normally not enough to justify behavior. We in the civilized world are expected to control our impulses and temper our motivations with a bit of reason, it's how we get along with each other as imperfectly as it may be. But in an amoral landscape such as california and certain small parts of montana it appears to be, as it is in most of the middle east and for that matter, the third world generally. Say it ain't so in Oklahoma, please.
Old July 18, 2018, 13:41   #49
Ted Kennedy
Registered

Quote:
Others would prefer to see justification when there is none. Makes rationalization of their world view easier. As to the embassy, well sure it's symbolic of our presence, that's kinda the purpose of embassies right? And if they decided against our presence the path normally taken is to break diplomatic ties and order the property evacuated. Which I'm fairly certain we would have done but they didn't want it that way.
They were eliminating their government and our presence simultaneously. It wasn't clean, it wasn't according to our standards.

I have no idea why you think we'd go along with breaking diplomatic ties - we supplied the muscle for the Shah to keep those cats underfoot for decades. We would simply peacefully step back .....yeah right.

And I've been accused of being naďve and foolish, lol.

I don't know why it's so difficult for folks to look at history and admit, "yeah, that was a mistake" - men run governments, and men do bad stuff sometimes. Some of that has long-lasting bad bad consequences.
Old July 18, 2018, 13:42   #50
Ted Kennedy
Registered

Quote:
Say it ain't so in Oklahoma, please.
You ain't from around here, are ya?