The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > General Information > Reviews - products, services, and sellers

Notices

Closed Thread

Old August 22, 2018, 14:28   #101
base704
Vampire Pilot
Contributor

FALaholic #: 14321
Quote:
Originally Posted by tac-40 View Post
Hey, it was radio and Al Gore hadn't invented the innerweb yet.

Where I am from these three all sound the same - flower, flour, flare. Sounds like flaar
"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force."
-Ayn Rand, "The Nature of Government"
Old August 22, 2018, 14:46   #102
1911Ron
Registered

FALaholic #: 17513
Ok so I've lost track of what this thread was about again? Is it flour(flower flair???) Dr D or radios???? I did hear some whining but the pitch went above my hearing range.
Old August 22, 2018, 23:26   #103
Thorack
Acquisition Corp Dude
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 748
Well,

I think you all you to listen to "Wet Dream", and go stick your head in an ocean of sh.....

aving cream, be nice and clean and always look keen. They're coming to take me away.

Thorack

2. Never let Doctors cut on you unless its life or death and ALWAYS get a second opinion.
Old August 24, 2018, 18:00   #104
G3isMe
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 6530
Quote:
Originally Posted by Invictus77 View Post
They are probably just Adam's henchmen and they only need proper direction.....
Wow, you have got to love this place.....gunplumber has minions, and now Adam has henchmen........

Old August 24, 2018, 18:22   #105
Invictus77
1C 16:13
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 74205
Quote:
Originally Posted by G3isMe View Post
Wow, you have got to love this place.....gunplumber has minions, and now Adam has henchmen........

That ain't nuthin'! You and your G1 platoon have an entire "fan club" of which I am a member

Personally I only have a few "groupies" that like to follow me around. They are all under 5' tall and call me Papa
Old August 25, 2018, 09:04   #106
NHBandit
Registered

FALaholic #: 7986
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPU View Post
For all the stooge trolls out there that never heard that it is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubts, here is the definition from a legal dictionary:
slander. n. oral defamation, in which someone tells one or more persons an untruth about another, which untruth will harm the reputation of the person defamed. Slander is a civil wrong (tort) and can be the basis for a lawsuit.
READ IT, that is, if you are able, and posses better than a first grader's reading comprehension.
you're a whiny little bitch. That's an opinion, not an untruth (slander).
Old August 25, 2018, 14:19   #107
J. Armstrong
Minister of Amusement
Platinum Contributor

FALaholic #: 13629
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHBandit View Post
you're a whiny little bitch. That's an opinion, not an untruth (slander).
For the win

“I respect the government only in the sense that I respect any other dangerous predator who views me as food.”

“The consolidation of the states into one vast empire, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it.” Robert E. Lee
Old September 01, 2018, 12:03   #108
Scout10
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 80494
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdb59 View Post
not to deter from the fruitful discussion....... BUTT
What was this train test ....testing ??
I know it took ya a few minutes to find that !

come to think of it... was that a nuclear materials transport trailer frame test ! ! ! Or the drive thru at Wendy's rush hour ?????

Last edited by Scout10; September 01, 2018 at 12:39.
Old September 01, 2018, 20:01   #109
Grizz44
Registered

FALaholic #: 79236
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam762 View Post
Ok folks lets review. Put down your popcorn for a moment and pay attention.....

So RPU, I called you a tire kicker and said you were spoiled. I also said you were snooty. Those were personal opinions of you as a buyer. I posted my experiences and opinions here. This is the reviews section where such opinions of one another and the experiences that formed them are EXPECTED to be posted.

You, in turn, have resorted to name calling, personal attacks, and confrontational behavior with nearly everyone in the thread.

You know, you had the opportunity to stand up and say 'Crap, I'm sorry, I was having a bad day and just lashed out at the wrong person.' You could have saved yourself.

Instead, by posting the email chain, you showed just how much time and effort I DID put in to trying to satisfy you, and you showed your second wonderful response were you started to claim I had 'issues'.

You proved me right, right off the bat.

And then you doubled down.

I've been absent because I've been enjoying watching you completely implode. I don't need to say a word, you're doing all the work for me. I sure do have issues, (don't we all??) but obnoxious customers are not going to be one of them.

As you're aware, my friend, I'm not in the gun business anymore because I went back to aviation. Aircraft maintenance is a rough and tumble environment with some rowdy individuals. Thick skin is required for survival. You're pretty well toast here but if you decide to try again on another board, perhaps you'll consider that.

Or not.

Have a great day!

Adam go cry somewhere else. You did the same shit about 5 years ago with some Argy Para parts. If this guy bothers you just move on. Don't be a Drama Queen. Or maybe you want to top the Larry Potterfield and the 89 cent thread.

Last edited by Grizz44; September 02, 2018 at 15:15.
Old September 01, 2018, 21:15   #110
tdb59
Are We Awake ?
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scout10 View Post
I know it took ya a few minutes to find that !

You making fun of me just because I type with 2 fingers ?

google

trainwreck gif

ctrl c

ctrl v

Old September 08, 2018, 08:20   #111
fnbelgian
Registered

FALaholic #: 53094
Quote:
Originally Posted by CVK1974 View Post
Yep.
F.N.G.
Im no fan of adam, but this rpu guy contacted me about my bsa rifle. First thing out of his mouth was, "i just wanted to let you know i called the atf."
I tuned out at that point.i blocked his phone number and put him on ignore. I would be extremely careful with this illinois nazi...
Old September 08, 2018, 09:56   #112
RPU
Registered

FALaholic #: 80555
Okay wacko,
I told you I made an inquiry in an attempt to determine the status of the rifle to see if I could legally own the firearm without divulging any information about you. It turns out, it is a machine gun. Since you wanted to post here, I am more than happy to point this out.

Last edited by RPU; September 08, 2018 at 10:02.
Old September 08, 2018, 10:11   #113
fnbelgian
Registered

FALaholic #: 53094
Quote:
Okay wacko,
I told you I made an inquiry in an attempt to determine the status of the rifle to see if I could legally own the firearm without divulging any information about you. It turns out, it is a machine gun. Since you wanted to post here, I am more than happy to point this out.
Hey, faggot, i have news for you. Its not a.machine gun. But thats fine, since youre clearly the wacko who vant conduct a transaction like a normal human being. I dont give even one small tiny **** about you or any atf douche you may have talked to. You dont scare me and your a bitch ass loser. F*uck off.
Old September 08, 2018, 10:39   #114
VALMET
Curio & Relic
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 1826
Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Armstrong View Post
Thanks for the clarification, Mark

It was still fun poking the bear
Jim, would you mind passing the popcorn??

"Dammit Smithers this is brain surgery, not rocket science!" -C. Montgomery Burns
Old September 08, 2018, 10:56   #115
Invictus77
Bronze Contributor

via Imgflip Meme Generator
Old September 08, 2018, 11:03   #116
308/223shooter
FALAholic enabler
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 15405
Quote:
B L O O D Y H E L L. Can't we just get on with things nicely? I suppose someone who knows little about the L1A1 compared to the FAL, might "think" it's a machine gun, when in fact, they never were. Oh, wait a minute. RPU, aren't you buying parts for a L1A1? If so, is yours a machine gun as well? This whole bloody thread has been one stuff up, not even worth a tub of popped corn or a sixer of Guinness.

The biggest problem with religion is those who claim to know Jesus, then turn around and deny Him with their lifestyle. That is what a unbelieving world, simply finds unbelievable.

Before you die, you should have a will with extra copies. The old saying "No one will screw you faster than family" is bloody well true.
Old September 08, 2018, 11:36   #117
Abominog
Registered

FALaholic #: 372
Quote:

Well done!

This thread is entertaining as all get out.
They will live a long time, these men of the South Pacific. They, like their victories, will be remembered as long as our generation lives. Longer and longer shadows will obscure them, until their Guadalcanal sounds distant on the ear like Shiloh and Valley Forge. --- Michener, Tales of the South Pacific

Tempus Edax Rerum
Old September 08, 2018, 15:32   #118
RPU
Registered

You are a bunch of degenerate ignoramuses. All original military L1A1s have sear cut recievers, which makes them a machine gun. This is the ATFs position and the only opinion that counts.
Get a clue what you are talking about before opening your stupid mouth.
Old September 08, 2018, 15:39   #119
308/223shooter
FALAholic enabler
Gold Contributor

Quote:
You are a bunch of degenerate ignoramuses. All original military L1A1s have sear cut recievers, which makes them a machine gun. This is the ATFs position and the only opinion that counts.
Get a clue.
And yet, not one L1A1/SLR to my knowledge, has been seized, and not one possessor of said rifle, has been charged and convicted for owning one. If there are cases of such convictions, I'd like to see the link to the judgments, as well as the ATF actual letter of opinion stating they have classified the as-issued L1A1/SLR rifle, as a "machine gun".

If you can show me the proof of your statements, I'll gladly sell ALL of the ones in my possession, as well as all of their extra parts and accessories, for very reasonable prices.

The biggest problem with religion is those who claim to know Jesus, then turn around and deny Him with their lifestyle. That is what a unbelieving world, simply finds unbelievable.

Before you die, you should have a will with extra copies. The old saying "No one will screw you faster than family" is bloody well true.
Old September 08, 2018, 15:45   #120
VALMET
Curio & Relic
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 1826
Quote:
Dude, you’ve got zero cred here. You’re as blind as ol’ Stevie Wonder if you think otherwise. Sorry bout it.

"Dammit Smithers this is brain surgery, not rocket science!" -C. Montgomery Burns
Old September 08, 2018, 16:28   #121
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
Hadn’t looked at this thread in a week or so. It’s almost as good as this week in pictures on thepowerlineblog

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
Old September 08, 2018, 16:43   #122
Invictus77
Bronze Contributor

Quote:

Old September 08, 2018, 16:54   #123
RPU
Registered

Anyone stupid enough to stick your neck out and open yourself up to the potential consequences, go ahead. Just because you are not aware of anyone being prosecuted does not mean it will not happen to you.
Old September 08, 2018, 17:06   #124
Invictus77
Bronze Contributor

Old September 08, 2018, 18:10   #125
nwobhm
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

FALaholic #: 9580
Quote:
Originally Posted by 308/223shooter View Post
....not one L1A1/SLR to my knowledge, has been seized....
Jensen Arms in Loveland CO had one seized by the ATF.
Old September 08, 2018, 18:14   #126
Sig220
Registered

FALaholic #: 11622
Well, got in time to read all the fun and stories and to learn RPU is a douche bag.

In case you can't tell RPU, looks like a MAJORITY of those posting would rather have a beer and snacks or even a internet transaction with Adam then you.

So sorry....well not really.
Old September 08, 2018, 18:19   #127
Invictus77
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwobhm View Post
...and the rest of the story?
Old September 08, 2018, 18:30   #128
308/223shooter
FALAholic enabler
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwobhm View Post
Is there a link regarding the seizure, or the outcome? I didn't find anything other than pics and videos.

Old September 08, 2018, 18:52   #129
nwobhm
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

FALaholic #: 9580
They didn't get it back. Someone claimed it wasn't a CAI import, IIRC it was marked CAI when I spoke with Dave about buying the kit prior to them surrendering it, Dave refused my offer saying that he'd let the ATF decide on it's legality.....either way, the ATF kept it.
Old September 08, 2018, 19:48   #130
RPU
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sig220 View Post
Well, got in time to read all the fun and stories and to learn RPU is a douche bag.

In case you can't tell RPU, looks like a MAJORITY of those posting would rather have a beer and snacks or even a internet transaction with Adam then you.

So sorry....well not really.
The douche bag would be you. Who are you?
I'm thinking insignificant. A real nobody.
Old September 08, 2018, 19:52   #131
Andy the Aussie
Dinosaur
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 216
Quote:
.....my god you are an atomic wanker.......
(Jiminy Christmas, did I just recommend a 'yota?!!??)
Old September 08, 2018, 20:09   #132
ftierson
Registered

FALaholic #: 13827
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy the Aussie View Post

Forrest
Old September 08, 2018, 20:32   #133
Vaughn L. Allen
GB & Ebay: Saints-Realm
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 26532
So what happened to the parts? Were they inserted into someone's rectum??? Inquiring minds want to know!!! DON"T LEAVE US HANGING!

Oh yeah, and RPU is a douche....

(To such heights of evil are men driven by religion)
Old September 08, 2018, 20:57   #134
Abominog
Registered

Quote:
All amnestied G Series have sear cut receivers and are not Machine guns. Some steyr imports have sear cut receivers and are not machine guns. This is ATFs position.
They will live a long time, these men of the South Pacific. They, like their victories, will be remembered as long as our generation lives. Longer and longer shadows will obscure them, until their Guadalcanal sounds distant on the ear like Shiloh and Valley Forge. --- Michener, Tales of the South Pacific

Tempus Edax Rerum
Old September 08, 2018, 20:57   #135
RPU
Registered

Key point is that these are amnestied and a list of serial numbers is pulished. At least for the G series rifles.

Last edited by RPU; September 08, 2018 at 21:03.
Old September 08, 2018, 20:59   #136
RPU
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaughn L. Allen View Post
So what happened to the parts? Were they inserted into someone's rectum??? Inquiring minds want to know!!! DON"T LEAVE US HANGING!

Oh yeah, and RPU is a douche....
Another douche bag loser getting involved in someone else's battle. Get a life.
Old September 08, 2018, 21:01   #137
Abominog
Registered

Quote:
Nobody that has SIG for a Sig is a nobody.

Oh I forgot to add “you little bitch”. Can I say that on the forum?

Tempus Edax Rerum
Old September 08, 2018, 21:02   #138
Abominog
Registered

Quote:
Another douche bag loser chiming in, getting involved in someone else's battle. Get a life.
DABTL is that you?

Tempus Edax Rerum
Old September 08, 2018, 21:03   #139
tdb59
Are We Awake ?
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abominog View Post
DABTL is that you?
I miss JasonB

Old September 08, 2018, 21:05   #140
palmettomoon
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 33994
Old September 08, 2018, 21:11   #141
Abominog
Registered

Quote:
Andy called you an “atomic wanker”. Do you have any kind words for him? He’s sensative and wouldn’t want to be left out. And to drop a little secret he’s a co-author on an upcoming book on the L1A1 so keep it personal not professional.

Tempus Edax Rerum
Old September 08, 2018, 21:12   #142
Abominog
Registered

Quote:
Key point is that these are amnestied and a list of serial numbers is pulished. At least for the G series rifles.
So brainiac what about the Steyrs?

Tempus Edax Rerum
Old September 08, 2018, 21:15   #143
Invictus77
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
I Googled for a list of the amnestied G series L1A1s without success
Old September 08, 2018, 21:35   #144
Andy the Aussie
Dinosaur
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Andy called you an “atomic wanker”. Do you have any kind words for him? He’s sensitive and wouldn’t want to be left out. And to drop a little secret he’s a co-author on an upcoming book on the L1A1 so keep it personal not professional.
.......I did correct your spelling as a good proof reader would....and you know that I am a delicate little flower who is not use to harsh language or aggressive personalities so if Mr RPU is to abuse me I may just quiver and cry........
Old September 08, 2018, 21:51   #145
Abominog
Registered

Quote:
.......I did correct your spelling as a good proof reader would....and you know that I am a delicate little flower who is not use to harsh language or aggressive personalities so if Mr RPU is to abuse me I may just quiver and cry........
I’m waiting for an answer on the thousands of sear cut Steyrs.

Tempus Edax Rerum
Old September 08, 2018, 21:55   #146
Sig220
Registered

FALaholic #: 11622
Quote:
Incorrect, DB.....I if anything am but a mere douche.....I flush the stinkies out if you will.

Consider yourself flushed.......not that Chicago will be able to tell.

You should go back and read your post where you posted the emails.....if you could read and understand you could see where you come across as a Douche Bag or worse. Shameful, I tell ya
Old September 08, 2018, 22:04   #147
RPU
Registered

And yet again, another loser getting involved in someone else's battle. You too should get a life.
Old September 08, 2018, 22:08   #148
Andy the Aussie
Dinosaur
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
.....well I am not a mind reader but I think I may know....
Old September 09, 2018, 06:37   #149
Abominog
Registered

Quote:
.....well I am not a mind reader but I think I may know....
Of course you know you bloody idiot! I’m waiting for boy wonder RPU to say it. I called him out and am now waiting for his logical explanation.

Tempus Edax Rerum
Old September 09, 2018, 06:39   #150
palmettomoon
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 33994
Quote:

He'll check with his contacts at the BATFE and get back to you on that. They might have overlooked them so they'll need to issue a new ruling.
Closed Thread