The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > Weapon Specific Forums > The Daewoo Files

Notices

Old March 13, 2019, 20:36   #301
F.Zappa
Registered

FALaholic #: 82236
I just received a classic from the last batch and I'm super happy with it, and the great service from s0b3!
F.Zappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25, 2019, 01:29   #302
s0b3
Registered

FALaholic #: 22418
Just got some HK ones back in stock after a long hiatus. HK and Original style available.
s0b3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 09, 2019, 00:00   #303
dpm47
Registered

FALaholic #: 82135
I've waited nearly 20 years to strip that awful thumbhole stock off my Daewoo. Received my original pistol grip a few days ago from S0b3 and couldn't be happier.
No problems installing the pistol grip onto the rifle and the textured grip feels good. Overall quality is very good. Opted for the original grip over the HK because I shoot left handed though I'm almost inclined to pick up a HK grip just to compare the two.
Thanks S0b3 for giving my Daewoo a new look.
dpm47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 09, 2019, 08:56   #304
h8pvmnt
Registered

FALaholic #: 19371
Daewoo Pistol Grip

I just received 2 of the original style from Lionel as well. This is my second time buying these and i am very pleased. The fit and finish is very good, i can't say how much i appreciate that this option exists. Without this option there is no way to properly convert a DR200/300. Thanks very much.
h8pvmnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 09, 2019, 23:57   #305
s0b3
Registered

FALaholic #: 22418
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8pvmnt View Post
I just received 2 of the original style from Lionel as well. This is my second time buying these and i am very pleased. The fit and finish is very good, i can't say how much i appreciate that this option exists. Without this option there is no way to properly convert a DR200/300. Thanks very much.
what started as a personal need 9 years ago when Ace discontinued their grip has turned into a personal project to help countless woo owners deban their woos. when i first started looking into this, there was a small list of people that said they wanted in. scared i would have to invest the money up front and not be able to sell them all, this has turned in a project that i enjoy and has surpassed my expectations many times over. i haven't counted the total number sold but it surprises me to this day given the number that were imported.

josh at stormwerkz has been instrumental as well in keeping the woos accessorized. derek at azex/daewoorifleparts was also a woomaster in keeping these things running.
s0b3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 13, 2019, 22:19   #306
FALu
Registered

FALaholic #: 73650
What grips do you have available?
FALu is offline   Reply With Quote