The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > News & Current Events

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 12, 2019, 08:40   #1
Thorack
Acquisition Corp Dude
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 748
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Omaha, Nebraska, USA
Posts: 12,979
Trump the ME and putting it all together.

Well,

Found a video for me that connected alot of the pieces but still doesnt explain the vehement hatred the deep state has for Putin.

Is it because he cant be manipulated like other leaders, maybe he is a great competitor? I dont know but when you sit down and look at Russia and see that have 1/3 the US population and an economy 1/10 the size of ours I wonder if they really are a competitor or if there is something else at work?

I know that influence in Europe and the ME is partly in play but is that really that big a deal? Pres Trump has pretty much done everything opposite of what the deep state wants so maybe he is on to something.

The video is of a Kerry tape explaining the ME and European Strategies that Obama wanted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeLfC4_dhPU

Thorack
__________________
1. Whenever you are talking to a woman realize this person was born insane and you will never be surprised.

2. Never let Doctors cut on you unless its life or death and ALWAYS get a second opinion.

Last edited by Thorack; January 12, 2019 at 12:27.
Thorack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 12, 2019, 11:53   #2
JM
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 46494
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,780
The hatred is for Christianity and Western values that Putin mimics, what used to be the West's values. The Left is seething with hatred for anything Christianity or values as it condemns their perversion. The New World Order hates Christianity as it is a road block to their One World Government so they promote the Lefts perversion. The mass migration of Muslims was the direct result of the traitorous Obama/Soros/Clinton cabal that created the civil wars in Muslim country's for mass invasion to destroy Western Civilization and bring about the One World Government. Obama/Soros/Clinton are cold blooded, calculating mass murderer's and will join the ranks of Hitler-Stalin-Mao and others when the truth is revealed.
JM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12, 2019, 12:25   #3
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 21,381
One of the guys posted a remarkable three video series on WWI and how it was a conspiracy by an elitist group that we today call the deep state that murdered 16 million people in the war. The video is worth watching if only to understand the structure of this arrogant group of assholes.
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 12, 2019, 12:34   #4
Thorack
Acquisition Corp Dude
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 748
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Omaha, Nebraska, USA
Posts: 12,979
Well,

In the Kerry tape Christians arent mentioned but reducing Europes use of Russian natural gas seems to be the big push. I would think the muslims both shiite and sunni wouldnt support Russian Christian values.

Thorack
__________________
1. Whenever you are talking to a woman realize this person was born insane and you will never be surprised.

2. Never let Doctors cut on you unless its life or death and ALWAYS get a second opinion.
Thorack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 12, 2019, 12:51   #5
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 21,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorack View Post
Well,

In the Kerry tape Christians arent mentioned but reducing Europes use of Russian natural gas seems to be the big push. I would think the muslims both shiite and sunni wouldnt support Russian Christian values.

Thorack
What does reducing natural gas use in Europe do? Its more than just home heating, it's industry. If you want to control everyone with a world order you must change their productive capacity, look how America's industries were sold out and moved away.

I bet the NWO guys just hate Putin for selling energy to Europe because energy can be turned into wealth and wealth into power that threatens the NWO. Same reason they hate Trump, he has stopped the managed decline of America.
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 12, 2019, 13:18   #6
bubbagump
Registered
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 11,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorack View Post
Well,

Found a video for me that connected alot of the pieces but still doesnt explain the vehement hatred the deep state has for Putin.

Is it because he cant be manipulated like other leaders, maybe he is a great competitor? I dont know but when you sit down and look at Russia and see that have 1/3 the US population and an economy 1/10 the size of ours I wonder if they really are a competitor or if there is something else at work?

I know that influence in Europe and the ME is partly in play but is that really that big a deal? Pres Trump has pretty much done everything opposite of what the deep state wants so maybe he is on to something.

The video is of a Kerry tape explaining the ME and European Strategies that Obama wanted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeLfC4_dhPU

Thorack
This is very simple. The hatred is because Putin isn't part of the NWO and they do not control him. He is not a competitor of the US, in fact he's potentially a very serious ally. A fatal ally from the point of view of the NWO and it's republicrat flunkies in the US. Putin poses a threat because of the resources Russia can bring to bear, control of which is a key component of the strategy the NWO uses to maintain their stranglehold on the rest of the western world. In fact it's not unlike the hatred they have for the Donald, they cannot control him either. Hence the effort to isolate him and take Russia out of the game.

China otoh, and at least for the moment does appear to be seconding itself to the grand strategy of the NWO. China is to be the industrial wasteland supplying what can only be described as slave labor in whatever quantities are required by the planetary masters. Russia ain't playing along and doesn't have the endless supply of coolies that China does in any case. America was playing along and hasn't gone off the reservation yet but if it does the central banksters are gonna have a problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
...
I bet the NWO guys just hate Putin for selling energy to Europe because energy can be turned into wealth and wealth into power that threatens the NWO. Same reason they hate Trump, he has stopped the managed decline of America.
Yup. You would be right about that.
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
Do or do not. There is no try. -Yoda
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 12, 2019, 13:44   #7
tdb59
Are We Awake ?
Bronze Contributor
 
tdb59's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 63177
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: ironsman.com
Posts: 10,801
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
This is very simple. The hatred is because Putin isn't part of the NWO and they do not control him. He is not a competitor of the US, in fact he's potentially a very serious ally. A fatal ally from the point of view of the NWO and it's republicrat flunkies in the US. Putin poses a threat because of the resources Russia can bring to bear, control of which is a key component of the strategy the NWO uses to maintain their stranglehold on the rest of the western world. In fact it's not unlike the hatred they have for the Donald, they cannot control him either. Hence the effort to isolate him and take Russia out of the game.

China otoh, and at least for the moment does appear to be seconding itself to the grand strategy of the NWO. China is to be the industrial wasteland supplying what can only be described as slave labor in whatever quantities are required by the planetary masters. Russia ain't playing along and doesn't have the endless supply of coolies that China does in any case. America was playing along and hasn't gone off the reservation yet but if it does the central banksters are gonna have a problem.



Yup. You would be right about that.
Putin / Russia is also the perfect strawman for the PR campaign to the rubes.

Remember the Maine.....Gulf of Tonkin......



jus' sayin.


..................
__________________
A rut is just a shallow grave with the ends kicked out.

...............
tdb59 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 12, 2019, 15:49   #8
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 21,381
Just taking the basics from the thread on WWI you can see the operation of the NWO to destroy all wealth but that of the elite. So compare right now America and Europe as to how the NWO is destroying the common man's wealth and enriching themselves.

Not just by a tax structure do they destroy our wealth but look at what those taxes have bought here. Infistructure is crumbling, Healthcare is now euthanasia and the managed decline has destroyed the middle class.

Europe is now NWO as the countries have no borders and the people have no real future under a socialist tax system.

Both of us are being flooded with illegal immigrants to rob us of our wealth, when jobs may be coming back in Europe due to natural gas or jobs comming back to the USA due to a better tax structure, we get the same flooding of people to destroy our gains.
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 12, 2019, 22:14   #9
2barearms
I really don’t hate you
Bronze Contributor
 
2barearms's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 13866
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Somewhere in Amerika
Posts: 15,604
The fact is that no one tells Vlad what to do. He wants to stick his finger in your eye and build a base 90miles from your coast he’ll do it......doesn’t need permission. He’s got balls. The only thing that scares him is Trump.
__________________
"Owning a Firearm doesn't make you Armed any more than owning a Guitar makes you a Musician"

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
2barearms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2019, 00:49   #10
embatp
What? Me AR?
Silver Contributor
 
embatp's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 39856
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Behind enemy lines...
Posts: 4,524
If we don’t have an enemy one is created so we pay attention to that and not what dot gov is doing...

Collusion
Climate change
ISIS
Syria
Etc etc
__________________
"only he is lost who gives himself up for lost"
embatp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 14, 2019, 05:37   #11
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 2939
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Texas on the Brazos
Posts: 26,595
If your nation is not expanding and gaining influence it is losing those attributes,,, I paid little attention to world affairs until I was 7 years,,, the fore said was my observation for the following 77 years and at present,,, either you are the baddest muther in the Valley of Death or you push up daisy's when you let the world happen to you.
Pretty much like Obama did.

Eternity happens tomorrow,,, now is the time to make your case

Last edited by martin35; January 14, 2019 at 06:01.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14, 2019, 13:53   #12
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
V guy's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 10282
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: miami
Posts: 17,526
John Dowd, one of Trumps former White House Lawyers, said today on Fox radio, that what is going on is a true attempted Coup D 'etat.

Coup d 'etat.

He said that Mueller lied to him over and over, and the Mueller is working for the deep state and an unidenified "boss."
Dowd further said that Mueller will never be finished with his investigation until Trumps terms end.

He basically advoated firing the dirty bastard immediately, but feels that the new AG Barr, will do Mueller in, and start the Hillary/Obama/DNC/Clapper, Brennan investigations, and get the FBI to boot.

He said that the recent NYTimes article that said the FBI started an illegal investigation of Trump and Russia connections.........after he fired Comey is an admission of corruption at the highest level of the FBI, as all the dirty dozen who were fired, or left proved anyway.

Keep you powder dry; more liberal gun grabbing shit, and Russia collusion lies coming down the pike.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 15, 2019, 10:32   #13
bubbagump
Registered
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 11,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
John Dowd, one of Trumps former White House Lawyers, said today on Fox radio, that what is going on is a true attempted Coup D 'etat.

Coup d 'etat.

He said that Mueller lied to him over and over, and the Mueller is working for the deep state and an unidenified "boss."
Dowd further said that Mueller will never be finished with his investigation until Trumps terms end.

He basically advoated firing the dirty bastard immediately, but feels that the new AG Barr, will do Mueller in, and start the Hillary/Obama/DNC/Clapper, Brennan investigations, and get the FBI to boot.

He said that the recent NYTimes article that said the FBI started an illegal investigation of Trump and Russia connections.........after he fired Comey is an admission of corruption at the highest level of the FBI, as all the dirty dozen who were fired, or left proved anyway.

Keep you powder dry; more liberal gun grabbing shit, and Russia collusion lies coming down the pike.
Yes.

I like his solution provided we can get there before the coup succeeds. Simply firing 'em leaves the other side largely intact. They need to be destroyed utterly, but only after full exposure and extraction of all information they may harbor.
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
Do or do not. There is no try. -Yoda
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 15, 2019, 12:12   #14
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 2939
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Texas on the Brazos
Posts: 26,595
Trump was elected President by 304 Delagates of the Electorial College,,, now he should act like THE President,,, if he wants to stay THE President.
Get up under'm in the curve and put'm in the wall

He's probably made all the friends he's going to make.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15, 2019, 14:45   #15
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 19,663
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorack View Post
Well,

Found a video for me that connected alot of the pieces but still doesnt explain the vehement hatred the deep state has for Putin.

Is it because he cant be manipulated like other leaders, maybe he is a great competitor? I dont know but when you sit down and look at Russia and see that have 1/3 the US population and an economy 1/10 the size of ours I wonder if they really are a competitor or if there is something else at work?

I know that influence in Europe and the ME is partly in play but is that really that big a deal? Pres Trump has pretty much done everything opposite of what the deep state wants so maybe he is on to something.

The video is of a Kerry tape explaining the ME and European Strategies that Obama wanted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeLfC4_dhPU

Thorack


Why does the deep state hate Putin and the Russians and give a pass to China is a far better question.

And both are answered simply.

China makes money for the deep state people, either directly or indirectly.
The US is a consumer nation and China is a producing nation.
The deep state people have DEEP ties to making money, making deals with China, so,,,,,,,,,,,, China gets a pass with their bad actions.

However,

To keep the military hardware rolling off the assembly lines, which is the other huge pot of money available to the deep state to make tons of money,,,,,,,,,,,,,,The USA needs an enemy.

Out comes Putin and the Russians.

The USA only has two countries on this earth that can destroy us.

One makes tons of money for the deep state.

One makes tons of money for the deep state.

Follow the money if you want to know why the deep state people "hate" the Russians.

It all leads back to the industrial people making instruments of war, with pay offs and "donations" to the politicians and other swamp creatures sucking the systems and tax payers dry.

NO ONE makes money when peace, lack of war takes hold,,,,, so,,,,,,,,,we're in a constant state of war.

Even when we were not shooting at one another,,,,,,,,they came up with a name for producing more military shit,,,,,,the Cold war.

Deep state people hate peace, hurts their incomes, just look at the uproar over pulling 2000 grunts out of Syria.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:27.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
©1998-2018 The FAL Files