Go Back   The FAL Files > Weapons Discussion > Optics

Notices

Old June 15, 2018, 16:28   #1
hueyville
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 74557
ATN "Smart Scope" Must Have Acc.

Recently was looking for an extended range infrared illuminator for one of the budget priced high magnification ATN X Sight I.R. scopes found a deal on and tripped across this ATN X-Trac remote which is compatible with a wide range of ATN products.

Quote:
Connect via Bluetooth to your ATN Smart Device and control all the features and functions without touching the scope. Using your Ballistic Calculator, Smart Range Finder, Environmental Adjustments and other cool features on your Smart HD Scopes just got easier!
Have three ATN X Sight II's with pair of 3-14x and a 5-20x and an X Sight 4k Pro 3-14x. A vendor am dealer with did a blow out on the X Sight II's where if purchased three units got a huge discount as they were clearing space and capital to stock the 4k Pro's. My biggest complaint with all is if need to zoom or make any changes to set up having to unshoulder rifle and try to fiddle with buttons in the dark is a total pain which almost makes any changes when setting up a shot impossible.

With the X-Trac it's easy to place on your rifle and link via Bluetooth to your optic and manipulate your controls with weak hand while keeping rifle on target. It's a got to have accessory if own an ATN smart scope. Was double happy to discover it was compatible with my 4.5-18x Thor thermal scope as well. At $79.99 street price for the remote it's a no brain addition to a $2,000 to $4,000 optic and a must consider for even an X Sight II found on $499 clearance or less. Have two at present and will eventually have one on all of my ATN compatible scopes. Also found the I.R. illuminator was looking to pair with the 5-20x that has the range to use it to full advantage and is supposed to be totally safe to people or animals you don't want to damage their eyesight as some I.R. illuminators supposidly can.
A time will come when people will not listen to accurate teachings. Instead, they will follow their own desires and surround themselves with teachers who tell them what they want to hear. 2 Timothy 4:3 G.W.T.
"If it is worth doing once...it's worth doing it a few more times to get it right." Stimpsonjcat
hueyville is offline   Reply With Quote