Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > News & Current Events

Notices

Old January 10, 2019, 08:58   #1
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
WWI Conspiracy Documentary

Ran across this series from the Corbett Report where they outline the causes of WWI as being a conspiracy of the banking cartels to enrich their coffers along with trying to create an Anglo-US NWO. It's a 3 part series that runs approximately 1.5 hours total. I felt it was well worth the time and elucidates the globalist mentality that started in the early 20th century and helps explain how we got to where we are today.

Sure opened my eyes. WWII was inevitable.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 10, 2019, 10:07   #2
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Just got done with the first one. Nothing new here, it's all known and out there. But I have never seen this stuff assembled as concisely in one place before. Awesome job and many thanks for the link(s) .
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 10, 2019, 17:18   #3
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Just got done with the first one. Nothing new here, it's all known and out there. But I have never seen this stuff assembled as concisely in one place before. Awesome job and many thanks for the link(s) .
It builds to a crescendo of sorts. It gets better as you go along. The last one pulls it all together.

Old January 10, 2019, 17:53   #4
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by meltblown View Post
It builds to a crescendo of sorts. It gets better as you go along. The last one pulls it all together.
It does. Watched all three. Best videos I've ever seen on the topic, and I've seen a lot of 'em. Well done and again, thanks for the link I've bookmarked these and will use 'em in the future .. .
Old January 10, 2019, 17:57   #5
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
It does. Watched all three. Best videos I've ever seen on the topic, and I've seen a lot of 'em. Well done and again, thanks for the link I've bookmarked these and will use 'em in the future .. .
Yeah now I get an idea as to why Hitler had an ax to grind

Old January 10, 2019, 18:04   #6
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by meltblown View Post
Yeah now I get an idea as to why Hitler had an ax to grind
... yeah and for all the hell raised about Hitler and the Third Reich, you'd think that somewhere along the line somebody might be interested as to the whys and wherefores that gave birth to the regime. And for all the hell raised about WW1 and how it defined the world we live in today, somebody might actually ask how the hell it came to be. Aside from blaming it on an archduke nobody liked and a serbian anarchist with terminal lung disease. Freaking lame excuse even for 1914 when ya think about it.

The other thing I constantly find interesting about WW1 (ok, there are many) is that the British royal family are actually German by descent and only took the name Windsor to sound more british during the war. Certainly that must have been a dynamic during the Rhodes/Rothschild era leading up to the war but I never hear it mentioned anywhere. My takeaway was that the royal family was actually afraid of the cabal, to the extent that they changed their name. Or at least didn't want to get caught up as not being english enough. Either way it tells you who where the real power was, even back in the day.
Old January 11, 2019, 12:08   #7
Impala_Guy
Registered

FALaholic #: 55819
None of the worlds richest families came out the other side of either world war in dire straits.
Old January 11, 2019, 12:12   #8
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impala_Guy View Post
None of the worlds richest families came out the other side of either world war in dire straits.
Well not entirely sure what you mean by that. Certainly none of the richest families today came out in dire straits, then again that's sort of self evident. They are, after all, the worlds richest families. On the other hand if you're talking about the richest families at the time, the Romanovs for example might argue it the other way.
Old January 11, 2019, 12:30   #9
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
I only got through half of the second one but it was most interesting. Thank you very much for posting.

Only thing I will point out is that until Trump came along the American people didn't get their own choice for potus. You can sure see the difference when we have a real American as potus rather than a slug bought and paid for by special intrest.
Old January 11, 2019, 12:34   #10
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
WWI is history.

"An idea whose time has come, is inexorable."

War is not an new idea, but it has been inexorable for the last 10,000 years in Europe.

The Roman Empire had its leaders and Rogues and Enemies for 2000 years in Europe.

After it finally fell, Competing Kings and Countries fought for power all over Europe, including the Vikings. The Crusades offered an alternative to fighting each other.

TAXES UPON THE PEOPLE AND GOLD HELD BY OTHER COUNTRIES are constants in life as they ahve been for 10,000 years. Bankers count the taxes and desire other peoples gold as do Kings. Nothing changes but the names.

The Euros have been fighting each other for centuries.

To try and say that it was a conspiracy that fools fell into, plotted by banking assholes, is too narrow a view.

Fate, Destiny, National Pride, and generations untouched by war provide all the gasoline necessary when you have Euros surrounded by Euros as WWI was.

That the Royals took a hit is true and good, but look at Europe today, and it is the same old, same old conflicts and borders waiting for war.

That the USA had to enter it was fated by German actions and the post war actions as we know fated it to end with WWII.

Mankind is war and war is mankind. To imagine that we have it all figured out is nuts and wars will continue to be mankind and mankind will continue to be war. War is always too hard to see, even with it is right under your nose.

Only libertarians think that they have it figured out. War just happens, due to ten thousand reasons, on that particular day.

Try to live without bankers; can't do it.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 11, 2019, 12:44   #11
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
WWI is history.

"An idea whose time has come, is inexorable."

War is not an new idea, but it has been inexorable for the last 10,000 years in Europe.

The Roman Empire had its leaders and Rogues and Enemies for 2000 years in Europe.

After it finally fell, Competing Kings and Countries fought for power all over Europe, including the Vikings. The Crusades offered an alternative to fighting each other.

TAXES UPON THE PEOPLE AND GOLD HELD BY OTHER COUNTRIES are constants in life as they ahve been for 10,000 years. Bankers count the taxes and desire other peoples gold as do Kings. Nothing changes but the names.

The Euros have been fighting each other for centuries.

To try and say that it was a conspiracy that fools fell into, plotted by banking assholes, is too narrow a view.

Fate, Destiny, National Pride, and generations untouched by war provide all the gasoline necessary when you have Euros surrounded by Euros as WWI was.

That the Royals took a hit is true and good, but look at Europe today, and it is the same old, same old conflicts and borders waiting for war.

That the USA had to enter it was fated by German actions and the post war actions as we know fated it to end with WWII.

Mankind is war and war is mankind. To imagine that we have it all figured out is nuts and wars will continue to be mankind and mankind will continue to be war. War is always too hard to see, even with it is right under your nose.

Only libertarians think that they have it figured out. War just happens, due to ten thousand reasons, on that particular day.

Try to live without bankers; can't do it.
Well my takeaway from this story is that while what G1user says 'modern war is rooted political ideology, war is politics "by other means"--' is true at a certain level there is another layer to the onion, which might read something like 'modern war is rooted in a campaign to disenfranchise, impoverish and ultimately enslave everyone except the new aristocracy'. And over time I for one have found the arguments for this to be compelling. There really is no other explanation for the things we see around us, the official explanations simply make no sense if you go more than one or two questions deep.

I would suggest that this conspiracy probably started in some form long before the days of Cecil Rhodes and JP Morgan, Andrew Jackson famously got crossways with the international banksters back in the 1830s and it's important to understand that folks knew what was at stake even then. The fact that he beat 'em down is immaterial, they established central banking in the UK by the middle of the 19th century and likely had it under their thumb before formally wresting the pound away from the government.

Point is they've been at this a long time. And they're good at it.
Old January 11, 2019, 12:46   #12
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Those with the power to declare war are the problem, killing 16 million people in WWI shows what evil powerful people can do. If there was justice in the world 16 million murders would be avenged with lawsuits stripping all the wealth from the families of those involved.

Thinking how this all relates to our time a middle east conspiracy to bring about a Caliphate is right along the same lines of the evils in the past.
Old January 11, 2019, 13:42   #13
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
And people generally poo poo, the whole Rothschilds thing - as fake, meaningless nonsense - let alone extrapolating from it! But I meet many more alert and engaged folk than 20 year ago, I guess it hasn't quite broached the "fear of ridicule", thing yet, so many more are silent. But all wars are bankers wars, aren't they now - economies rest on them, something to do - until manufacturing returns, perhaps!

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -- Krishnamurti
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 11, 2019, 13:49   #14
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trypcil View Post
And people generally poo poo, the whole Rothschilds thing - as fake, meaningless nonsense - let alone extrapolating from it! But I meet many more alert and engaged folk than 20 year ago, I guess it hasn't quite broached the "fear of ridicule", thing yet, so many more are silent. But all wars are bankers wars, aren't they now - economies rest on them, something to do - until manufacturing returns, perhaps!
Bingo! When you can print your own money and collect interest you can loan however much you want to build stuff. You can also loan however much you want to break stuff. And if you're really ambitious you can do both at the same time.

Simple as this is, folks really do have a tough time getting their heads around it. Must be some sort of catch they say, something else you're not getting. Hell of it is, there aint. It really is as simple as this, the only complication (if it can even be called that) is you gotta have a couple of working governments to help ensure your own security. Hence the collusion between the banksters and elements in the major world governments. And from the standpoint of the banksters it'd be a lot simpler to just deal with one. Hence the drive to global governance. And at the end of they day, when you refute all the arguments for it and none of it makes any sense you know the reason they're doing it is a reason they ain't telling you about.

It really is that simple, folks.
Old January 11, 2019, 13:45   #15
Ted Kennedy
Registered

FALaholic #: 77365
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
If there was justice in the world 16 million murders would be avenged with lawsuits stripping all the wealth from the families of those involved.
That would be an interesting precedent, are you sure you'd like to go down that road?
Ted Kennedy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2019, 20:35   #16
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Lots of money doing arms deals.

https://thenationalsentinel.com/2019...cia-operators/