Gibbs me dat!

Wife's favorite color: glitter
TenTea is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 11, 2018, 05:57   #52
TenTea
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 72247
The left will control the House and Senate again, someday.
The pendulum was mentioned, and it is always swinging.
Eighteen is not the year for the left, though.
red wave
coat tails
momentum
conservatism is cool
health of Republic improving
real gains for real people
MAGA

...now, if we could just get healthcare, education and the media straightened out, we'd be in the tall cotton.
Wife's favorite color: glitter
TenTea is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 11, 2018, 07:04   #53
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546
Quote:
Originally Posted by goon View Post
And before that for 8 years, I watched Republicans yammer about Obama being “not my president” and being a Kenyan usurper with a fake birth certificate. Every time I turn around these days, someone is trying to convince me that the only way to protect the Constitution from the other guys is to wipe our own asses with it first. Maybe once it’s soiled by us, they’ll keep their filthy hands off of it. This makes no sense.

No. We try sticking to the damn thing for once.
Shouldn’t be too hard for a bunch of patriotic guys to be be patriotic for twenty minutes, right?
no, there is no "we" there is only you and your leftist pals, playing Will To Power. Look it up.

--and you forgot to include that barry the kenyan is a muzzie, not christian.
by the way, the state of hawaii finally admitted the fact that no record can be produced of barry being born in the US, because there is no record to produce, because he wasn't.

in barry's own words, his objective is to fundmentally transform america, in the imperative, not asking, that means he ain't my president, he is a muzzie usurper.

the left has refused to accept the results of their defeat in 2016, is openly interfereing with the results of a lawful election, and is openly pursuing anti constitutuional policies, in hostile opposition to the will of the american people.

now, post your evidence supporting your false claim that Trump has somehow violated the Constitution, or else be exposed as the leftist shill that you are.

Last edited by G1user; October 11, 2018 at 07:10.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 11, 2018, 07:23   #54
2barearms
I really don't hate you..
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 13866
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
no, there is no "we" there is only you and your leftist pals, playing Will To Power. Look it up.

--and you forgot to include that barry the kenyan is a muzzie, not christian.
by the way, the state of hawaii finally admitted the fact that no record can be produced of barry being born in the US, because there is no record to produce, because he wasn't.

in barry's own words, his objective is to fundmentally transform america, in the imperative, not asking, that means he ain't my president, he is a muzzie usurper.

the left has refused to accept the results of their defeat in 2016, is openly interfereing with the results of a lawful election, and is openly pursuing anti constitutuional policies, in hostile opposition to the will of the american people.

now, post your evidence supporting your false claim that Trump has somehow violated the Constitution, or else be exposed as the leftist shill that you are.
Trump has actually done the unthinkable...he reversed many of the xo’s that Nomama put in place. Be certain that the big one for the left has always been a one party system. Their undoing with regard to gun control is Hurricane Brett
who blew into the SC and no stands as bulwark to the constitution. We now need everyone in any state with an assault weapon or mag ban to sue under the 14th Amendment.

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stšrker
2barearms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 11, 2018, 09:21   #55
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2barearms View Post
Trump has actually done the unthinkable...he reversed many of the xo’s that Nomama put in place. Be certain that the big one for the left has always been a one party system. Their undoing with regard to gun control is Hurricane Brett
who blew into the SC and no stands as bulwark to the constitution. We now need everyone in any state with an assault weapon or mag ban to sue under the 14th Amendment.
Trump has done far worse than that, he took the RINO party away from the so-called "conservative" dead elephants, and has now formed the Trump party, and is winning.

a cardinal sin, heresy, he must be stopped--
but the only way the RINOs and jackass party leadership can stop him now is to swindle americans into surrendering to their demands.

the left is going to cheat their asses off come novemeber, and will contest every seat they lose in court, hoping we will submit.

here is the answer:

Old October 11, 2018, 10:23   #56
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Quote:
There is no liberal slant - the law is the law. The Constitution is not only the president + the Second Amendment. The Constitution is the whole Constitution.

On the President, we donít rely on popular vote for a reason.

On the legislature, we are a popular vote game. The House was designed to reflect the will of the masses, the Senate less so. It was supposed to be a bit more isolated to serve as a check on mob rule with senators elected by state legislatures, but we changed that (partly due to corruption) and it now also is a popular vote game. Personally, I wish weíd found a better balance that kept the check, but it is what it is. Still, Iím not suggesting we change the allocation of Reps or Senators, or eliminate the electoral college.

But the thing is this - to ignore the will of voters and force them to accept a government they didnít choose is 100% an act of tyranny. And if the scenario is the possible flip of the House in the midterms, an alarming number of conservatives are way too comfortable with the idea of using force to keep control against the electorateís wishes if it comes to that. Using an ďemergencyĒ or martial law to suppress the will of voters would confirm the oppositionsí arguments that the Right has been taken over by facists who donít respect the rule of law. A leader who does that is a tyrant who doesnít respect the law.

So no - no way do I support that.

Also, we now have a Supreme Court that could and should get off its ass and do its job for a change in the event of unconstitutional laws being passed that conflict with the Bill of Rights. But tyranny by the executive isnít any better than tyranny by the legislature. I canít accept one but condemn the other.
I don't think you have to be too alarmed about repubs taking down the country, they are just taking it back from the commies. Taking it back from the antifa mobs that have had free reign in our streets and from BLM rioting in our cities. Basically what you are seeing is the result of democrats over reaching when they were elected, they brought this on by the tyranny they imposed. Hillary runs the democrat party and has run it into the ground.

Don't force a baker to bake a cake or force Healthcare taxes and ruin Healthcare. Don't steal ranchers lands and cattle then throw them in prison as terrorist. I can go on and on why the democrat's are losing power but the simple fact is they brought it on themselves and deserve it. They are too stupid to learn and still let Hillary run the party telling repubs the dems will not be civil to them. Watch the answer to that
Old October 11, 2018, 12:08   #57
goon
Registered

FALaholic #: 9673
Quote:

To my knowledge, Trump hasnít violated the Constitution. I didnít say he had. The only reason his name is in the discussion is because heís the president. It could be Obama, GW, or Randy the Magician. Thatís the point - the Constitution applies to everyone, every time. It doesnít care what your name is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2barearms View Post
So if the Dems somehow manage to get control of the House they could spend spend the next 2 years impeaching Kavanaugh and Trump. This would effectively shut down the government.

If the senate were to flip we would not get another judge thru it, which is very likely to happen.

Could Trump declare a state of emergency
?
This question is the reason I joined the discussion.

If - IF - a president declared an emergency to prevent Reps and Senators elected by the People from taking office, that would be unconstitutional.
goon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 11, 2018, 12:14   #58
goon
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana Jim
I don't think you have to be too alarmed about repubs taking down the country, they are just taking it back from the commies.
In the past, I never would have thought I’d need to tell conservatives to go re-read the Constitution. I’m surprised I have to in this discussion, but here we are.
Old October 11, 2018, 12:28   #59
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
In the past, I never would have thought Iíd need to tell conservatives to go re-read the Constitution. Iím surprised I have to in this discussion, but here we are.
You seem to think like a democrat that only you have a right to tell us all how to think. Give examples rather than project and you will do much better in the public eye. You won't get far with PC here and badgering. Don't tell people what to think, lead people into thinking. Start by thinking yourself.
Old October 11, 2018, 13:53   #60
goon
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
You seem to think like a democrat that only you have a right to tell us all how to think. Give examples rather than project and you will do much better in the public eye. You won't get far with PC here and badgering. Don't tell people what to think, lead people into thinking. Start by thinking yourself.
IDGAF about PC anything.

My example is that Reps are elected every two years, Senators every six. Thatís written down in Article I of the Constitution for anyone to go read. I can read this in the plain words the Founders wrote and see for myself what they meant. Doing something to stop that is unconstitutional.

My first exposure to the Constitution & BOR was in old copies of American Rifleman that my uncle gave me as a kid. Later, civics, history, and American government in school. Iíve read it a few times. It says what it says. I took an oath to defend it once - today that means calling bullshit on misguided ideas from people who should know better.
Old October 11, 2018, 13:56   #61
2barearms
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
To my knowledge, Trump hasn’t violated the Constitution. I didn’t say he had. The only reason his name is in the discussion is because he’s the president. It could be Obama, GW, or Randy the Magician. That’s the point - the Constitution applies to everyone, every time. It doesn’t care what your name is.

If - IF - a president declared an emergency to prevent Reps and Senators elected by the People from taking office, that would be unconstitutional.
My comments do not say anything about keeping duly elected politicians from taking
office. I said the resultant elections could force Trumps next Supreme Court pick
to be held up until after the 2020 elections. It was sort of a tongue in cheek question...so don't jump off the building over it. We did stall out one of theirs but
but abama got to radical leftists both women in.

Last edited by 2barearms; October 11, 2018 at 14:15.
Old October 11, 2018, 14:03   #62
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
IDGAF about PC anything.

My example is that Reps are elected every two years, Senators every six. Thatís written down in Article I of the Constitution for anyone to go read. I can read this in the plain words the Founders wrote and see for myself what they meant. Doing something to stop that is unconstitutional.

My first exposure to the Constitution & BOR was in old copies of American Rifleman that my uncle gave me as a kid. Later, civics, history, and American government in school. Iíve read it a few times. It says what it says. I took an oath to defend it once - today that means calling bullshit on misguided ideas from people who should know better.
The Constitution are the rules we live by, it's black and white. Yet what do you when people who are elected to govern don't follow the rules? Your contention seems to be that we all must follow the rules when one side never will.

Here is an example, the law is against murder yet you have someone trying to kill you and you must live by the rule book while he doesn't, how will that end up? If you can't defend yourself how does it end up?

Point being how do you defend against a party that won't follow the constitution?
Old October 11, 2018, 14:17   #63
goon
Registered

Quote:
The Constitution are the rules we live by, it's black and white. Yet what do you when people who are elected to govern don't follow the rules? Your contention seems to be that we all must follow the rules when one side never will.

Here is an example, the law is against murder yet you have someone trying to kill you and you must live by the rule book while he doesn't, how will that end up? If you can't defend yourself how does it end up?

Point being how do you defend against a party that won't follow the constitution?

You wait until they do something unconstitutional and use the court to overturn it.

You sure as hell donít win by becoming the lawless monster theyíve spent so much time trying to paint you as. Illegal use of force to keep a congress the people have elected from taking office would be the best prize you could hand them.
Old October 11, 2018, 14:48   #64
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
You wait until they do something unconstitutional and use the court to overturn it.

You sure as hell donít win by becoming the lawless monster theyíve spent so much time trying to paint you as. Illegal use of force to keep a congress the people have elected from taking office would be the best prize you could hand them.
Let's see now, it's a proven fact that the FBI and DOJ are corrupt and compromised. We have phoney dosier being used to frame a sitting potus and frame a sitting judge on the second highest court in the land. So if I get you right you are saying take the grievences through this system to fight them?

The founders knew the system can be corrupted and that's why the second amendment was put into the constitution. The second is not just a right but a duty to throw out the corrupt. It's not being lawless but bringing back law and order.

At some point you have to realize what is happening to your country puts us all in grave danger. Heck just the 21 trillion dollar debt can destroy us so how much are you willing to let the corrupt buearcrats spend ?

The lawless monster is running your government right from the swamp, unelected buearcrats that we have no control over. Time to drain the swamp.
Old October 11, 2018, 15:46   #65
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Let's see now, it's a proven fact that the FBI and DOJ are corrupt and compromised. We have phoney dosier being used to frame a sitting potus and frame a sitting judge on the second highest court in the land. So if I get you right you are saying take the grievences through this system to fight them?

The founders knew the system can be corrupted and that's why the second amendment was put into the constitution. The second is not just a right but a duty to throw out the corrupt. It's not being lawless but bringing back law and order.

At some point you have to realize what is happening to your country puts us all in grave danger. Heck just the 21 trillion dollar debt can destroy us so how much are you willing to let the corrupt buearcrats spend ?

The lawless monster is running your government right from the swamp, unelected buearcrats that we have no control over. Time to drain the swamp.
Clearly it's time to drain the swamp, well past time in fact. Even swamp creatures must know this although they may not like it much. But FedGov is well past the point of having much credibility left at all and short of reestablishing it fresh (good luck with that btw) the only path to that involves draining the swamp. And sure, a few babies are gonna get tossed with the bathwater. Something for swamp creatures to ponder on their impending vacations, but their salad days are over.

The only thing we're really discussing is how best to do it. Do you sneak and outsider into a position of power and let him have at it? Yep, that might be one way. Hopefully it is. I'm guessing a bit of wait-and-see is well advised but I gotta tell ya if the Donald can't get it done then we're gonna get real short of alternatives.
Old October 11, 2018, 15:52   #66
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Clearly it's time to drain the swamp, well past time in fact. The only thing we're really discussing is how best to do it. Do you sneak and outsider into a position of power and let him have at it? Yep, that might be one way. Hopefully it is. I'm guessing a bit of wait-and-see is well advised but I gotta tell ya if the Donald can't get it done then we're gonna get real short of alternatives.
And there will be people that wring their hands with grief while they try to tie your hands against the monster. Trump has a chance to bring us back to the constitution but the swamp resist, hope he finds a civil way to break their death grip on our country.
Old October 11, 2018, 15:54   #67
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
And there will be people that wring their hands with grief while they try to tie your hands against the monster. Trump has a chance to bring us back to the constitution but the swamp resist, hope he finds a civil way to break their death grip on our country.
Ya, this is the main point of what I'm trying to say. Well done. Because if he doesn't it ain't gonna get any prettier. Win lose or draw there are a lot of folks out there that are gonna be done with trying it this way.
Old October 11, 2018, 16:38   #68
2barearms
Bronze Contributor

Quote:

You mean like when you try to stop terrorists
from being flown to your front door step....
So you stack partisan law making hacks in federal
courts who over and over again stifle the will of the people?

Old October 11, 2018, 17:10   #69
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
Polls that show Democrat support in some areas that might bring control back to them and 8 successive increase in interest rates have created a October Surprise,,, the surprise was like waiting for a cat to lick it's ass tongue out tail up,,, I never liked herding cats.
Skinned cats and rabbits look much the same and taste the same in stew or tamales.
Send a $1000 to me for my Brazos River Hard Times Recipes,,, I'm writin' it in Tex-Mex and I take Peso's,,, and Centavos.

Last edited by martin35; October 11, 2018 at 17:21.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 11, 2018, 18:24   #70
2barearms
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin35 View Post
Polls that show Democrat support in some areas that might bring control back to them and 8 successive increase in interest rates have created a October Surprise,,, the surprise was like waiting for a cat to lick it's ass tongue out tail up,,, I never liked herding cats.
Skinned cats and rabbits look much the same and taste the same in stew or tamales.
Send a $1000 to me for my Brazos River Hard Times Recipes,,, I'm writin' it in Tex-Mex and I take Peso's,,, and Centavos.
I heard that cat tastes just like chicken.....

Old October 11, 2018, 19:07   #71
G1user
Registered

Quote:
To my knowledge, Trump hasnít violated the Constitution. I didnít say he had. The only reason his name is in the discussion is because heís the president. It could be Obama, GW, or Randy the Magician. Thatís the point - the Constitution applies to everyone, every time. It doesnít care what your name is.

so you do not have a question, the only purpose you are here for is to shitpost, and to shill for the leftists.
Old October 12, 2018, 00:31   #72
goon
Registered

Quote:
so you do not have a question, the only purpose you are here for is to shitpost, and to shill for the leftists.

Since when is it leftist shitposting to cite the Constitution as a guide for how weíre supposed to govern and insist we do it that way?

Hillary Clinton is an authoritarian who wants me disarmed. Any time things get a little scary, she and her allies scream that the only way to make the world safe is to give up an essential liberty. The idea of my freedom to defend myself inconveniences them.

So now some of you guys think it might be OK to ignore part of the Constitution that you find inconvenient. If I donít trust an authoritarian who wants to strip our right to bear arms, why should I trust other authoritarians who want to strip our right to vote?

There used to be this other country where they held sham elections that didnít count - kind of like a big joke. It was called the USSR. Real beacon of freedom and hope that place was. No thanks, Komrades. I say we keep following the Constitution instead.
Old October 12, 2018, 00:45   #73
Bama Steve
Registered

FALaholic #: 1982
Shitposting is a skill that few cannot gain.

I have been out-shitposted enough to know when I am out of my league and leave it to those much better at it than I.

Old October 12, 2018, 03:31   #74
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Since when is it leftist shitposting to cite the Constitution as a guide for how weíre supposed to govern and insist we do it that way?

Hillary Clinton is an authoritarian who wants me disarmed. Any time things get a little scary, she and her allies scream that the only way to make the world safe is to give up an essential liberty. The idea of my freedom to defend myself inconveniences them.

So now some of you guys think it might be OK to ignore part of the Constitution that you find inconvenient. If I donít trust an authoritarian who wants to strip our right to bear arms, why should I trust other authoritarians who want to strip our right to vote?

There used to be this other country where they held sham elections that didnít count - kind of like a big joke. It was called the USSR. Real beacon of freedom and hope that place was. No thanks, Komrades. I say we keep following the Constitution instead.
I ask myself what worthwhile communication can I make with you and reflect on what you have said so far. So far you haven't understood or even gave real feedback so I suspect you are trolling. How is it you have been here 15 years and just now before the election decide to post?
Old October 12, 2018, 03:55   #75
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Since when is it leftist shitposting to cite the Constitution as a guide for how we’re supposed to govern and insist we do it that way?

So now some of you guys think it might be OK to ignore part of the Constitution that you find inconvenient. If I don’t trust an authoritarian who wants to strip our right to bear arms, why should I trust other authoritarians who want to strip our right to vote?

There used to be this other country where they held sham elections that didn’t count - kind of like a big joke. It was called the USSR. Real beacon of freedom and hope that place was. No thanks, Komrades. I say we keep following the Constitution instead.
yep, "goon" is the fat denton lawyer, back again.
Old October 12, 2018, 04:10   #76
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
He sure talks like him.
Old October 12, 2018, 07:02   #77
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
You could be right about that but I ain't convinced yet. Door's certainly open though.
Old October 12, 2018, 10:39   #78
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
The Constitution never foresaw the abdication of responsibility by the Congress to the Deep State, a deep state that makes up its own laws, rules and regulations.

It is an ongoing court battle over that general issue, and that has been somewhat decided in favor of the EPA.......... to say **** you to the Congress.

So Trump is killing off the EPA, and has cancelled thousands of regulations created by the deep state Agencies, and not written by Congress.

The only thing you can do, to a mad cow disease ridden set of fucks, is to chop off their heads, and authority.

The founders saw the NECESSITY of the electoral College, to say "**** you assholes", to the rabble.

Denying the communists in the cities the ability to destroy us by force of numbers IS good. No extra legal accommodations have to be made to them, like freedom from drug laws, or freedom from jail time, or freedom from Immigration laws. Given the stick or the carrot, the stick works best, as human history tells us.

The Constitution is NOT a suicide pact in the end, as goon may hint at, but a method for men to try a new way to govern themselves without a King for life.

Truth be known the urban assholes want a King like Obama; confirming George Washington's greatest fears of the cities back in 1796, and that was before the former slaves descendants got the vote, or the women.

Nope, we adhere to the Constitutions vision and only try to fix it at our own peril, like the 14th amendment that got so fucked up, or Prohibition the woman's law.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 12, 2018, 11:41   #79
goon
Registered

Quote:
I ask myself what worthwhile communication can I make with you and reflect on what you have said so far. So far you haven't understood or even gave real feedback so I suspect you are trolling. How is it you have been here 15 years and just now before the election decide to post?

Obviously, I’ve been playing the long game and just lying in wait (with my 200 posts) for the right time to strike.

Or perhaps - just maybe - I actually do take the oath I took to defend the Constitution seriously. (Seriously enough to over-react to what the OP may have meant as a joke.)

I bought my first FAL in 2003. It was an Imbel build by Ohio Rapid Fire, and I had a couple problems with it. Ended up drilling out the gas port myself with wire gauge bits and getting it running well. I’ve owned a few since then, and am getting back into shooting them a little now 15 years later.

Which is how I made the mistake of clicking on the political forum. Probably one I’ll try to avoid in the future.

Last edited by goon; October 12, 2018 at 12:35.
Old October 12, 2018, 16:21   #80
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Obviously, Iíve been playing the long game and just lying in wait (with my 200 posts) for the right time to strike.

Or perhaps - just maybe - I actually do take the oath I took to defend the Constitution seriously. (Seriously enough to over-react to what the OP may have meant as a joke.)

I bought my first FAL in 2003. It was an Imbel build by Ohio Rapid Fire, and I had a couple problems with it. Ended up drilling out the gas port myself with wire gauge bits and getting it running well. Iíve owned a few since then, and am getting back into shooting them a little now 15 years later.

Which is how I made the mistake of clicking on the political forum. Probably one Iíll try to avoid in the future.
politics is very much like competition shooting you have to be accurate to be in first place. There is no second place in political opinions and just like competition some guys will say anything to win. However if you look around here there are a few straight shooter and the rest are just here for the game.

Nobody here including myself is professional at politics, it's all opinion.
Old October 12, 2018, 16:53   #81
G1user
Registered

Quote:
...Which is how I made the mistake of clicking on the political forum. Probably one Iíll try to avoid in the future.
noted.
Old October 17, 2018, 20:32   #82
Impala_Guy
Registered

FALaholic #: 55819
Quote:
In the past, I never would have thought I’d need to tell conservatives to go re-read the Constitution. I’m surprised I have to in this discussion, but here we are.
The Constitution is only for a society where a high level of social trust and a basic moral code of civility and adherence to the truth exists. That certainly doesnt apply to the modern Democratic party, who are openly vowing to replace me with illegally imported "brown people" and threatening my and my families livelyhood for thinking and speaking impure thoughts. I'm starting to think that shit stain Clinton is right....civility is overrated.

Last edited by Impala_Guy; October 17, 2018 at 21:05.
Impala_Guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 17, 2018, 23:30   #83
Bama Steve
Registered

FALaholic #: 1982
If we all weren't stupid, we wouldn't post here in the 1st place.

Opinions are useless trash floating around in our minds thrown about like litter from car windows as they pass by your home without a care in the world concerning their effects upon themselves nor their neighbors.

We are collectively scum and should be . . .

Whatever.

Some of us are just a hell of a more practiced at being a lot more stupid/vocal/trash throwers than others.

And it doesn't matter until it gets serious.

Then?