Notices

Old November 14, 2017, 12:13   #1
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
Army to recruit Insane

https://conservativetribune.com/ment...h-issues-army/

In a move designed to give a new meaning to section 8, the Army is now going to recruit those who have a history of cutting, drug use and other mental/depression maladies.

The Delusional may get into a special"shake and bake" program, resurrected from the 1960's Army.

When you specifically recruit psychos, the long term outcome may not be quite what you want, unless you are planning kamikaze death squads.

Of course the recruitment of the transgendered has not stopped yet, only the sex change operations are now limited to those already in progress with dick removal.

Did George Washington have to deal with such an Army?
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 14, 2017, 12:58   #2
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Leftist set up this kind of crap to keep good men from joining the service. The military is about the man who stands next to you, who would join a bunch of fags and fallouts of society? All the crap they do is to weaken our military.
Old November 14, 2017, 13:35   #3
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
Yeah they were discussing this on Tucker Carlson last night.
While I like his show Carlson can be extremely thick at times like he just couldn't that a diagnosis of mental issues in NO WAY makes anyone a prohibited person. That only is triggered if you are adjudicated as a mental case primarily by a Court.

Another point is the GCA of 68' is civilian law and has zero relevance on a Military Reservation which is under the UCMJ. More over, the GCA grants a specific exemption to prohibited persons possessing firearms so long as they are employed by the government.

Anyways the Military has a long tradition of taking in some serious head cases. During WWII we "recruited" direct out of Prisons. It was dead common. Up through VietNam Felony charges were often deferred if the defendant enlisted. This happened all the damn time V and in my opinion it was mostly a great policy as it changed many way ward young Men into contributing members of society.

One thing to consider is where do you draw the line
PTSD wasn't even a thing until the 90s for example...
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 14, 2017, 15:00   #4
juanni
TROLL

FALaholic #: 2439
Well they are clearly running low on sane people willing to fight pointless wars all over the planet that we never win and come back dead, with limbs amputated, brains of mush and mental problems of their own..... so the MIC can continue to reap the profits.

...............juanni
Old November 14, 2017, 17:03   #5
Thorack
Acquisition Corp Dude
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 748
Well,

Unfortunately its not new. During the Surge in 07 I took Soldiers into theater that scared me. I know at least one was a recruiting violation and was mentally handicapped. The Army was within a 8 months of telling Congress that the Army couldn't find enough people to recruit, there was talk of restarting draft boards.

Sad thing is Id take a volunteer insano over a drafted juanni.

Thorack

2. Never let Doctors cut on you unless its life or death and ALWAYS get a second opinion.
Thorack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 14, 2017, 17:04   #6
badzero
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 65818
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
Well they are clearly running low on sane people willing to fight pointless wars all over the planet that we never win and come back dead, with limbs amputated, brains of mush and mental problems of their own..... so the MIC can continue to reap the profits.

...............juanni

No video game addicted snowflakes don't make any better soldiers than they do employees.

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.
badzero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 14, 2017, 17:17   #7
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorack View Post
Well,

Unfortunately its not new. During the Surge in 07 I took Soldiers into theater that scared me. I know at least one was a recruiting violation and was mentally handicapped. The Army was within a 8 months of telling Congress that the Army couldn't find enough people to recruit, there was talk of restarting draft boards.

Thorack
You would have nothing to worry about because j would head out of the country if he thought he would be drafted His type will never be here for the country.
Old November 14, 2017, 17:28   #8
D P Six
Registered

FALaholic #: 15219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorack View Post
Well ......

Thorack
Start up the draft again and see how fast, "Thank you for your service" becomes, "What the hell are we in these endless wars for! ... If you think you're getting my boy killed for nothing you're crazy!!"
D P Six is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 14, 2017, 18:43   #9
ExCdnSoldierInTx
Old Fart
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 65552
Well ain't this just grand.
Old November 14, 2017, 19:05   #10
loneeagle308
Registered

FALaholic #: 3246
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExCdnSoldierInTx View Post
Well ain't this just grand.
Shitt sucks here. It's the truth. I did 12 years in and decided to quit.
loneeagle308 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 14, 2017, 19:57   #11
SWOHFAL
Registered

FALaholic #: 34346
Transgenders were already approved and they're the biggest self-mutilators out there. This really just means they want more Democrats.

- Fyodor Dostoevsky
SWOHFAL is online now   Reply With Quote