The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > News & Current Events

Notices

Old May 13, 2019, 06:00   #1
Bubacus
Registered

FALaholic #: 13971
Saudi Oil Tankers Attacked Near UAE, As Iran Threatens U.S. Targets In Region

Well this doesn't look good. Iran seems to be up to some dirty tricks to stir up the bees nest:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/zakdoff.../#7be8062563e6

Saudi Oil Tankers Attacked Near UAE, As Iran Threatens U.S. Targets In Region

Whether the work of Iran or its proxies, the timing is of note.

On Monday, Saudi Arabia's Energy Minister Khalid al-Falih said that two of the country's oil tankers were hit by a "sabotage attack” off the coast of the United Arab Emirates. The attack had the potential to "threaten the freedom of maritime navigation and the security of oil supplies to consumers around the world."

The attack on the Saudi oil tankers early on Sunday came as the ships prepared to cross into the Persian Gulf. No oil was spilled and there were no casualties, but Falih said there had been "significant damage to the structures of the two vessels.”

Reuters reported INTERTANKO, an association of independent tanker owners and operators, saying that it had seen pictures of "at least two ships have holes in their sides due to the impact of a weapon," and that "trading and shipping sources identified the Saudi vessels as Bahri-owned very large crude carrier (VLCC) tanker Amjad and crude tanker Al Marzoqah."

Over the weekend, "false reports" claimed there had been explosions at a UAE port. This has since been clarified by the UAE, which acknowledged through a Foreign Ministry statement that "four commercial, civilian trading vessels of various nationalities suffered acts of sabotage." No further detail has yet emerged.

On Friday, the U.S. Maritime Administration had warned American merchant vessels of the potential threat to commercial shipping from escalating tensions with Iran. "Since early May, there is an increased possibility that Iran and/or its regional proxies could take action against U.S. and partner interests, including oil production infrastructure. After recently threatening to close the Strait of Hormuz Iran or its proxies could respond by targeting commercial vessels, including oil tankers, or U.S. military vessels in the Red Sea, Bab-el-Mandeb Strait, or the Persian Gulf."
Old May 13, 2019, 06:20   #2
Whydah
Registered

FALaholic #: 74237
Two words..... false flag!
Whydah is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2019, 06:56   #3
2barearms
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 13866
This just means weíll be filling someoneís tank with a lot more money real soon.

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stšrker
2barearms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2019, 12:02   #4
juanni
TROLL

FALaholic #: 2439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whydah View Post
Two words..... false flag!
Yep, chum for the dumb.

Saddam was building nukes.
Assad was using CWs.
Iran is planning on attacking the US.

.................juanni
Old May 13, 2019, 13:44   #5
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
Muslim Proxies is highly likely. Some collaborating muslim assholes, let some little boats... get too close.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2019, 10:33   #6
Bubacus
Registered

FALaholic #: 13971
Looks like the rhetoric is going back and forth over this:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ar/3664144002/

Part of the story: Unpress mute on the video:

Iran says Trump playing 'very dangerous game' and risking 'devastating war'

LONDON Ė The United States is playing a "very dangerous game" as it attempts to "drag Iran into an unnecessary war," a senior Iranian official said Tuesday.

Hamid Baeidinejad, Iranís ambassador to the United Kingdom, told reporters here that the Trump administration's deployment of an aircraft carrier strike group, B-52 bombers and other military personnel and equipment to the Persian Gulf to counter alleged, unspecified Iranian threats risked "serious miscalculation."

Baeidinejad denied that Iran or its "proxies" were behind what Washington has described as the possible Iranian-backed "sabotage" of oil tankers in the Gulf belonging to Saudi Arabia, Norway and the United Arab Emirates. On Tuesday, Saudi Arabia said that drones also attacked one of its oil pipelines and other energy infrastructure.

"We are prepared for any eventuality, this I can tell you," Baeidinejad said, amid growing tensions between the U.S. and Iran that have appeared to bring the two longstanding foes to the brink of war.

He said from the Iranian perspective it appeared that some of President Donald Trump's closest advisers such as National Security Adviser John Bolton were actively "trying to convince" Trump to start a military confrontation that neither country wants and would be "devastating" for both Iran, the U.S. and the region.
Old May 14, 2019, 10:39   #7
TedKennedy
Registered

FALaholic #: 77344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubacus View Post
LONDON Ė The United States is playing a "very dangerous game" as it attempts to "drag Iran into an unnecessary war," a senior Iranian official said Tuesday.

Hamid Baeidinejad, Iranís ambassador to the United Kingdom, told reporters here that the Trump administration's deployment of an aircraft carrier strike group, B-52 bombers and other military personnel and equipment to the Persian Gulf to counter alleged, unspecified Iranian threats risked "serious miscalculation."

Baeidinejad denied that Iran or its "proxies" were behind what Washington has described as the possible Iranian-backed "sabotage" of oil tankers in the Gulf belonging to Saudi Arabia, Norway and the United Arab Emirates. On Tuesday, Saudi Arabia said that drones also attacked one of its oil pipelines and other energy infrastructure.

"We are prepared for any eventuality, this I can tell you," Baeidinejad said, amid growing tensions between the U.S. and Iran that have appeared to bring the two longstanding foes to the brink of war.

He said from the Iranian perspective it appeared that some of President Donald Trump's closest advisers such as National Security Adviser John Bolton were actively "trying to convince" Trump to start a military confrontation that neither country wants and would be "devastating" for both Iran, the U.S. and the region.
I don't know about Baeidinejad, but I wouldn't trust Bolton to do anything but try to get us into a war.

WTF would Iran stand to gain from these actions?

Buchanan has claimed this was a not very behind-the-scenes plan for years. As usual, it seems to me that Pat is right, again.
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2019, 10:47   #8
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
I don't know about Baeidinejad, but I wouldn't trust Bolton to do anything but try to get us into a war.

WTF would Iran stand to gain from these actions?

Buchanan has claimed this was a not very behind-the-scenes plan for years. As usual, it seems to me that Pat is right, again.
Well that's easy. Iran seeks to assert military, political and economic dominance over the persian gulf region and to intimidate sunni saudi arabia.

Although I agree with Pat about this one. Has false flag written all over it. Bolton ought to pick up a rifle and go fix this himself.
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2019, 10:52   #9
Exit308
Saxon/Celt
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 62143
British Petroleum still wants its petroleum back.

The truth does not require your belief.

"Fracking involves a two-phase combustion process: the first phase burns borrowed money to produce oil and gas; the second burns the oil and the gas." Dmitri Orlov
Exit308 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2019, 10:56   #10
Exit308
Saxon/Celt
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Well that's easy. Iran seeks to assert military, political and economic dominance over the persian gulf region
Doesn't everyone of any size.

"Fracking involves a two-phase combustion process: the first phase burns borrowed money to produce oil and gas; the second burns the oil and the gas." Dmitri Orlov
Old May 14, 2019, 11:05   #11
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

B-52's are now stationed in Saudi Arabia; Subs with cruise missles are on station in the Gulf.

Diego Garcia is probably full of bombers from Whiteman AFB.

I do not think that we will hit anything but the Iranian Nuclear bomb facilities.

There is no reason to do anything but reclaim that 150 billion in cash given to them by the ASSHOLE, by causing immense damage to their entire Nuke program and ICBM and short range missle infrastructure programs. Dead Muslims ( nuke engineers and technicians) will result, and that is not all bad.

Those were REAL holes in the tankers that were hit; probably designed to cause a fire, but did not. Dumb torpedo makers.
Old May 14, 2019, 11:08   #12
tdb59
Are We Awake ?
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit308 View Post
I'm big in Japan.

tdb59 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2019, 11:35   #13
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Yep. That's why it's easy. Which is the most gentle way I can call it a silly question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
... Dead Muslims ( nuke engineers and technicians) will result, and that is not all bad..
Ain't nothing at all bad about that part.
Old May 14, 2019, 11:57   #14
Exit308
Saxon/Celt
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Yep. That's why it's easy. Which is the most gentle way I can call it a silly question.
It was a rhetorical question. I think you knew that.

But my bad, I forgot the proper punctuation.

Last edited by Exit308; May 14, 2019 at 12:10.
Old May 14, 2019, 12:13   #15
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
It was a rhetorical question. I think you knew that.

But my bad, I forgot the proper punctuation.
Yeah. Think I knew that. Ya never know tho.
Old May 14, 2019, 13:06   #16
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
100,000 tons of lethal hardware, moving at high speed, oh well, just another day at the office,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or tha middle east.

Trump just denied the reports we're gunning up for Iran, which most folks in Iran should take to mean, its time to duck and cover.

Their nuke locations or the Iranian air force or both??

Pompeo just denied the reports, Spain just recalled their warships, which were sailing along with our navel assets in a training mode.

So, we sail country killer assets into an area, some shave tail Iranian LT gets trigger happy, boom, instant war.

Same old shit.

Dead American personnel,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, with film at 1100.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2019, 13:18   #17
C-ya
One day at a time...
Contributor

FALaholic #: 16313
Strange that they weren't complaining about the last/current carrier group in the Gulf. There is always one there. Spent some time there in '95/'96 myself.
C-ya is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2019, 14:14   #18
specz79
Registered

FALaholic #: 76212
Quote:
B-52's are now stationed in Saudi Arabia; Subs with cruise missles are on station in the Gulf.

Diego Garcia is probably full of bombers from Whiteman AFB.

I do not think that we will hit anything but the Iranian Nuclear bomb facilities.

There is no reason to do anything but reclaim that 150 billion in cash given to them by the ASSHOLE, by causing immense damage to their entire Nuke program and ICBM and short range missle infrastructure programs. Dead Muslims ( nuke engineers and technicians) will result, and that is not all bad.

Those were REAL holes in the tankers that were hit; probably designed to cause a fire, but did not. Dumb torpedo makers.
Qatar, not Saudi.
Old May 14, 2019, 15:53   #19
W.E.G.
FAL Files Administrator
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 1211
I sometimes wish I'd joined the Navy

Ask me about the Mason-Dixon FAL Collectors Association.
W.E.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2019, 13:01   #20
Heisser Mann
Registered

FALaholic #: 80843
Location: Firearms talk is main reason for joining from: Kingman Arizona
Someone tell the hawks like Bolton to STFU.

Statement of Retired Major General Paul D. Eaton, Former Iraq War Commander, on Rumors of Iran War Planning
WASHINGTON, DC - Following reports last evening that the White House has begun planning potential military operations against Iran, including sending 120,000 troops to the region, former Iraq War commander, and senior adviser to VoteVets, Paul D. Eaton, released the following statement:

ďAny operations of real consequence will require many more troops than 120,000. The administration must be completely open, honest and transparent with people Ė and with Congress, which must authorize any operations. Please note the absence of warriors in the Trump administration. None of the top decision makers in the Trump administration have suffered war. Any shows of force, or Ďbloody nose strikesí may set off full-fledged sectarian war in the region, at which point the United States would have to commit a significant majority of our Armed Forces, at far greater risk than committed in either Iraq venture. The Iranians have demonstrated in previous wars a far greater tolerance for pain than any Arab state.

The power vacuums that would be left during such a war would be a breeding ground for the next generation of terror groups. Like ISIS arose because of our invasion of Iraq, the next terror organization may form out of war with Iran, putting American civilian lives in great peril. From the east coast, to the heartland, to the Pacific, every American would be at risk. Make no mistake, Iran will fight.

None of this would be happening, if the Donald Trump hadnít violated the Iran Nuclear Deal, and remained a part of constructive dialogue that took years to establish. That deal opened up potential to settle other differences in the region, peacefully. With the United States in violation, and with the same neocons who led us into Iraq, now in charge of Donald Trumpís foreign policy, weíre hurtling towards a war with Iran that may very likely result in many more lives lost, for no good reason.

Death at home and abroad, and regional chaos, are all things that John Bolton and the neocons in the administration may see as acceptable costs. Donald Trump may see these as acceptable costs. If so, let them go to Congress to allow the peopleís representatives to debate and vote on it, as the Constitution requires. If they do not, we can only surmise that, like with so many other issues, Donald Trump is afraid of real Congressional oversight.Ē

Major General (Ret.) Paul Eaton served more than 30 years in the United States Army, including combat and post-combat assignments in Iraq, Bosnia and Somalia. As a major general he was assigned to Iraq from 2003 to 2004 as Commanding General of the Coalition Military Assistance Training Team (CMATT), where he designed, manned, trained, and equipped the Iraqi armed forces for the Iraqi Ministry of Defense and the security forces for the Interior Ministry.
https://www.votevets.org/press/state...n-war-planning
Heisser Mann is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2019, 15:47   #21
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Those shitheads have not been reading the latest Intell.

Seems that Iran was going to invade Iraq, under the guise of protecting Shia.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/iran-tr...es-2019-05-15/
"BOMB BOMB BOMB IRAN!!"

I will bet that Iran is now standing down on its Iraq plans.

The area around Khe Sanh, was made into a dead zone by the B-52's.
Lots of dead Iranians will result if they invade, like back in the day.

B-52's also made a lot of dead Muslims up there is Afghanistan, too, in 2001.

Maybe John Kerry had advance knowledge of the planned invasion, or told Iran to go ahead with it, to teach Trump a lesson?

Last edited by V guy; May 15, 2019 at 16:04.
Old May 15, 2019, 16:56   #22
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
Who benefits - Iran certainly doesn't, anyone with a brain knows who does!

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression... There is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we must be most aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." -- William O. Douglas, US Supreme Court Justice from 1939-1975

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -- Krishnamurti
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2019, 19:04   #23
Heisser Mann
Registered

FALaholic #: 80843
Location: Firearms talk is main reason for joining from: Kingman Arizona
Quote:

"BOMB BOMB BOMB IRAN!!"

Maybe John Kerry had advance knowledge of the planned invasion, or told Iran to go ahead with it, to teach Trump a lesson?
CBS news? You guys still believe the MSM?
Heisser Mann is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2019, 19:21   #24
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisser Mann View Post
The short answer is no, but there is a lot in this piece.

It took a nation state to mine those four ships, which nation state,??? they should be able to track that down in the lab, as in, what type explosive was used, who made it, etc.

The British officer, making the claim he's not seen any new intelligence is probably true, after the past two yrs where Britain and their spy agencies, ex spies, etc, jumped on to,,,, the lets stick it to Trump train with that report they provided to MCstain and the FBI/Justice Department, CIA, etc.

If Trump still allows them to see sensitive raw intelligence reports, as in, they also leak information like a damned sleeve, I'd be surprised.

The sanctions are working on Iran, what better way for the mullahs to remain in power, than to invade Iraq?????

IF Iran goes through with their enrichment program, they are dead men walking regardless.

Saudi and Israel, could very well be flying joint strike missions all over that country.

If the 82nd Airborne, 10th Mountain, 101st Air mobile begin loading onto aircraft,,,,Marines begin to load onto ships, then,,,,,,Iran needs to duck and cover.

Its an interesting time we all live in.

Old May 15, 2019, 19:24   #25
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trypcil View Post
Who benefits - Iran certainly doesn't, anyone with a brain knows who does!
You sir, are thinking as an non Muslim westerner, not as an Iranian mullah.

Old May 15, 2019, 19:28   #26
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Actually as a Stoic! There is nothing I can do about what I can't control, nor do I really care - but I care how it affects me, directly.

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression... There is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we must be most aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." -- William O. Douglas, US Supreme Court Justice from 1939-1975

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -- Krishnamurti
Old May 15, 2019, 19:58   #27
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Actually as a Stoic! There is nothing I can do about what I can't control, nor do I really care - but I care how it affects me, directly.
Really "old school".

Had not heard that term in ages,,,,

Old May 15, 2019, 20:18   #28
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisser Mann View Post
Gen. V goof is a very slow learner.
He is one of the very few here that actually fell for the Assad fake gas attack.

.................juanni
Old May 15, 2019, 20:20   #29
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

If only there were more Stoics YH, if only! - https://dailystoic.com/what-is-stoic...t-you-started/

Old May 15, 2019, 20:22   #30
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
they should be able to track that down in the lab, as in, what type explosive was used, who made it, etc.
Yes they could, but w/o completely independent analysis, why would you believe the govt supplied 'results'?

.................juanni
Old May 15, 2019, 21:22   #31
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
Yes they could, but w/o completely independent analysis, why would you believe the govt supplied 'results'?

.................juanni
I share your concerns, see we agree,,,again,,,on something,,,however, we part ways with,,,everything anyone says is an outright lie, if said by any government officials.

Had a lady, telling us all about how the government was doing all kinds of strange things, chasing aliens, kidnapping little children,, etc, because she had read all about the "black helicopters" flying around late at night.

Friend standing by, smirking, let her get it all out, about the evils of the government, people who worked for the government,,,,,and then flat panned out,,,hey Paul,,,didn't you ride around in "black helicopters"" for several years??

Its dammed hard to keep a secret, the lab results were collected by our (maybe other nation states) divers, at least 10 or 12,,,then bagged and tagged for evidence,,NCIS ???, Coast Guard,, other nation states agents, then delivered to a lab,,separated out into at least two, most likely 4 samples, sent to two or four techs, also given to the foreign countries lab techs, then analyzed, results compared, ran again, if questions remain, results sent to their home countries...

I'm sure I left people out of this, its been a long time since I saw folks collecting evidence,,,but its a lot of people, and since it was done on foreign carriers, even other nations are involved,,,well, its just damn hard to keep a secret with this many people.

Other countries are taking actions, stopping the training of Iranian military, pulling their people out of harms way, gunning up,,,,something was found out by someone.

We all may never know what really happened.

Old May 15, 2019, 21:38   #32
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Well the Steele dossier was also a bona fide document until it wasn't!

Old May 15, 2019, 21:41   #33
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Well the Steele dossier was also a bona fide document until it wasn't!
Keep up, came out a few days ago, folks knew when they used it, all fake.

Leaks from the super secret closed door intelligence committee no less, as reported on TV.

Impossible to keep a secret, at least in Washington and outside of close family for long.

Old May 15, 2019, 22:01   #34
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Yes YH it was always a fake, those that were paying attention 2+ years ago knew it was a fake - the point being is what Juanni said!
Why do we chose selectively what to believe? - faith simply doesn't cut it, where truth is concerned. You should step away little, look at the bigger picture - once in a while.

Old May 16, 2019, 00:40   #35
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Yes YH it was always a fake, those that were paying attention 2+ years ago knew it was a fake - the point being is what Juanni said!
Why do we chose selectively what to believe? - faith simply doesn't cut it, where truth is concerned. You should step away little, look at the bigger picture - once in a while.
Big Picture, I really, and neither did you, know it was fake, not until,,,,,

Folks came in, swore an oath to tell the truth, one after the other, (collaboration) then we had validation of what we expected was the truth.

When one person says the sky is falling, I look up.

When one hundred people scream the sky is falling, as they are running away, then I duck and cover.

I can;t help you on having faith, you've said numerous times, you have no faith in a higher being.
Which is fine with me, folks believe or don;t.

You have your truths,,,,so does everyone else!!!!

Old May 16, 2019, 06:23   #36
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Folks believe what the want to. It follows that you can deduce what they want from what they believe in. Hence my contempt for the left, particularly the true believers. They ain't misguided, on the contrary. They're the worst of the lot.

There are exceptions of course. But folks who value truth over validation are scarce.
Old May 16, 2019, 06:46   #37
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Big Picture, I really, and neither did you, know it was fake, not until,,,,, -- Actually it was pretty likely from the get go when Buzzfeed released it ahead of the inauguration - considering the mood of the day - plus Steel got pretty frightened early on, and moved away from comment quite rapidly - that in of itself was indicative, by his 'slight' behaviour!

Folks came in, swore an oath to tell the truth, one after the other, (collaboration) then we had validation of what we expected was the truth.. - Well that sounds like a consensus construction!

When one person says the sky is falling, I look up. -- Thats because you are listening!

When one hundred people scream the sky is falling, as they are running away, then I duck and cover. --- That because you are frightened!

I can;t help you on having faith, you've said numerous times, you have no faith in a higher being.
Which is fine with me, folks believe or don;t. Yes! - but I try to act like there is a higher being!

You have your truths,,,,so does everyone else!!!!
--- Actually I have facts which stand on their own, and temporary 'truths' until I find out otherwise!

Old May 16, 2019, 08:16   #38
specz79
Registered

FALaholic #: 76212
Quote:

"BOMB BOMB BOMB IRAN!!"

Iím currently over here, itís getting pretty sporty to say the least. Iím a BUFF aviator by trade also.
Old May 16, 2019, 09:43   #39
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
I share your concerns, see we agree,,,again,,,on something,,,however, we part ways with,,,everything anyone says is an outright lie, if said by any government officials.
We have a long enough history of our govt and press lying to get us into a war that WITHOUT independent proof one would have to be a fool to believe any of it.

...............juanni
Old May 16, 2019, 11:30   #40
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Juanni sees no problem with Iran developing a Nuclear weapon.
Iran states it is going to nuke Israel...(and us).

It remains to be seen what we stopped by our increased presence. I am sure that incursions into Iraq were prevented.

No reason for worry, eh? Just more Muslim fun and games.

Whoever gassed those muslims, it was muslims for sure who did it.
Old May 16, 2019, 11:53   #41
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
--- Actually I have facts which stand on their own, and temporary 'truths' until I find out otherwise!
Whatever.

Old May 16, 2019, 11:54   #42
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by specz79 View Post
Iím currently over here, itís getting pretty sporty to say the least. Iím a BUFF aviator by trade also.
Be safe and thanks!!!!

Old May 16, 2019, 11:59   #43
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
We have a long enough history of our govt and press lying to get us into a war that WITHOUT independent proof one would have to be a fool to believe any of it.

...............juanni
You're never going to have independent proof when countries begin throwing rocks at one another, not how this is done, ever.

You can demand it all ya want, but it will never happen.

Just for discussion, whom would you accept, as delivering "independent proof" that any war was called for???

All people have bias, so that rules out all people?????

Old May 16, 2019, 14:00   #44
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

No YH, not all people have biases that drive them to war - which is why persuasion exists, via lies, false flags, and propaganda campaigns exist!! They are made to believe - by deception!

Old May 16, 2019, 19:09   #45
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
No YH, not all people have biases that drive them to war - which is why persuasion exists, via lies, false flags, and propaganda campaigns exist!! They are made to believe - by deception!

"drive them to war?"" never said they did.

All people do have biases.

You are one of the most biased folks I've spoken to in a long time.

You ozz biases on certain subjects,,,,me too,,,I'm just honest enough to admit it.

Old May 16, 2019, 20:29   #46
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Thank you YH! But I don't think I am particularly worthy of that compliment, as I prefer reason, facts and knowledge to beliefs!

Old May 16, 2019, 20:44   #47
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Gubments fight, then the people fight - because the gubments persuade them to!

Old May 16, 2019, 22:12   #48
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Thank you YH! But I don't think I am particularly worthy of that compliment, as I prefer reason, facts and knowledge to beliefs!
I spoke to a fellow the other day, thats convince he's been visited by space aliens, knows it for fact, has a well reasoned argument too, and knows, holds knowledge, to support his stance on the subject.

Old May 16, 2019, 22:30   #49
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
You're never going to have independent proof when countries begin throwing rocks at one another, not how this is done, ever.
No, how it is done is just how bloated Goering said....

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."

The real question, is why people never wise up.

...................juanni
Old May 16, 2019, 23:36   #50
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
No, how it is done is just how bloated Goering said....

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."

The real question, is why people never wise up.

...................juanni
Why do people do anything, they like doing it, its exciting, gets their blood up, stirs the emotions.

The human race has always been at war with one another, always will be, is a sure bet based upon our past history as a species.

When I was in my program, the first thing I learned, the history of the whole world, is in reality, the history of warfare.

Even the earliest accounts of history, are all accounts of,,,,warfare.

Every now and then, the human race all go insane at the same time is my best guess, as to why we do what we do to one another.