Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Politics

Notices

Old September 27, 2018, 02:45   #101
Bama Steve
Registered

FALaholic #: 1982
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
Trump will not buckle, neither will kav, but this is not about Trump, or kavenaugh,

this is about the deepstatists refusing to accept the results of the 2016 election--

the left are playing Will to Power,
they are playing to win,
and their dead elephant allies are actively enabling the left, selling us all out.

the dead elephants let this #metoo shit derail roy moore, accepting defeat.

and now dead elephants are enabling the same shit replay work once again, this time to derail the kavenaugh confirmation and intimidate all future appointees under threat of being subjected to the same malign swindle from here on out.

either the dead elephants confirm kav this week,
or else they fail to confirm, accept surrender, take whatever deal their leftist owners decide to give them in trade for selling us all out,
and precedent will be set.
Your point is well taken and noted and Trump himself said exactly this in a similar manner today in at least two press conferences today.

If this Judge does not get appointed due to the shenanigans of the LEFT, The POTUS can go to the public at large and make his appeal to the voters before the 2018 Mid Term Election and call a spade a spade as he has done so well of late.

After that, it's really up to us to contact our elected officials to place the pressure where it needs to be applied - and it needs application right now and yesterday.

Kav is the right guy for the job, but not the only one.

If he appoints a woman to the court, what are they (Left) gonna do then? (Not my 1st choice - hormones/instability and shit).

Either way, a conservative gets appointed to the SCOTUS and the LEFT CANNOT be permitted to regain control of the Senate or House.

Go Vote, please?

Concerning the limp dead elephants - vote them out as well and contact their offices ahead of the election as to what you want them to do.

I am really needing you guys to help me to become an American citizen - I just need the hope that this Constitutional Republic of a Democracy is worth the fight with you for - If you wont maintain it - I have no hope of doing so on my own.

Old September 27, 2018, 07:13   #102
Atla
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 79587
I think Kavanaugh will beat this.

None of the accusations pass the 'smell test'. None of them would be admissible in a court of law, criminal or even civil(where there is less burden of proof).

But all the 'low informed' voters out there. People who only scan headlines and don't dig into things, or don't listen to or read reputable sources, or just look at their liberal friends FaceBook feeds bashing him, or some worthless celebrity - they'll believe this shit.

The left knows that. They play it to their advantage by filling the void with garbage knowing most people won't dig through it to find the truth.
Old September 27, 2018, 09:54   #103
ExCdnSoldierInTx
Old Fart
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 65552
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atla View Post
I think Kavanaugh will beat this.

But all the 'low informed' voters out there. People who only scan headlines and don't dig into things, or don't listen to or read reputable sources, or just look at their liberal friends FaceBook feeds bashing him, or some worthless celebrity - they'll believe this shit.

The left knows that. They play it to their advantage by filling the void with garbage knowing most people won't dig through it to find the truth.
Exactly, and I've been preaching this for years. They don't want the Schumer following leftist political junkie.
They want the soccer moms and entitled bimbo crowd. The type that watch the View, get their news from the morning wake up shows and 6pm news on their local TV stations. Those people know nothing except what they're told they ought to know.
They think they're informed, but they vote as their told. Kav might get approved, but Ford's speeches are going to be on continuous TV loop until the midterms and beyond
Old September 27, 2018, 18:25   #104
2barearms
I really don't hate you..
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 13866
If they can't confirm him we are screwed in the event we lose the Senate.
As much as I despise Graham He's right about this fight and the power hungry
communists on the left.

The Dems played the Repubs perfectly. Boy vs Girl #utoo etc. They waited until the point of no return.

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
2barearms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 27, 2018, 18:32   #105
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Just caught up on hearing, watched the playback, been busy.

After listening to the Judge, damn, now back to 75% chance of confirmation.

But if the Judge makes it to the court, he needs to thank,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

And I can't believe I'm saying this, Lindsey Graham of SC.

Some where in this country, a grown man is missing his balls, because they got grafted onto that ball-less pos.

Miracles do happen, we all got proof today.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 27, 2018, 19:33   #106
Exit308
Saxon/Celt
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 62143
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post

Some where in this country, a grown man is missing his balls, because they got grafted onto that ball-less pos.

Miracles do happen, we all got proof today.
Nah, they were probably there all along, hangin dormant as he used to defer to alpha John McCain, now departed.

The truth does not require your belief.
Exit308 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 27, 2018, 20:34   #107
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit308 View Post
Nah, they were probably there all along, hangin dormant as he used to defer to alpha John McCain, now departed.
I just hope this new and improved version sticks around for a while.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote