Notices

Old August 18, 2019, 09:10   #101
medicmike
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 3183
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
I like a good argument,,,exchange of ideas,,sharing of information and opinions,,,but this recent bunch of """Zerohedge commenters"",,,they got nothing to offer,,, but ages old hate,,,nothing I can say will ever change their minds on anything,,,so off to ignore with the whole bunch of them.

Even some of the old timers I've always enjoyed going back and forth with got added to the list. This new current level of hate brought out the worst in them.
So,,,let them talk to one another,,,which will be boring as all hell.

Dropped my post count,,,which is also a good thing.
I have no problem with debate or disagreement but I certainly agree with the hate and BS that has been rampant among a few members here of late.

“The great Gaels of Ireland are the men that God made mad,
For all their wars are merry, and all their songs are sad.”
― G.K. Chesterton, The Ballad of the White Horse
medicmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18, 2019, 09:25   #102
hkshooter
Mighty Fine!
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 5391
Quote:
Originally Posted by medicmike View Post
I have no problem with debate or disagreement but I certainly agree with the hate and BS that has been rampant among a few members here of late.
Agreed. The newer generation of assbaggery is upon us. In droves it seems, some days.
Old August 18, 2019, 14:10   #103
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Quote:
Originally Posted by medicmike View Post
I could never understand the motivation of anyone walking into any house of G-D and murdering people,,,the level of pure hatred required to pull that shit off was beyond me to comprehend,,but listening to some of these folks,,,it makes it perfectly clear to me now,,people do harbor this level of insane hate and are truly capable of anything.

We've always had hate,,,but this rise in acting out upon it,,seems to be increasing.

Something bad has changed in people of late............

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18, 2019, 15:53   #104
Hebrew Battle Rifle
Horses Ass
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 5777
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
I could never understand the motivation of anyone walking into any house of G-D and murdering people,,,the level of pure hatred required to pull that shit off was beyond me to comprehend,,but listening to some of these folks,,,it makes it perfectly clear to me now,,people do harbor this level of insane hate and are truly capable of anything.

We've always had hate,,,but this rise in acting out upon it,,seems to be increasing.

Something bad has changed in people of late............
GOD was asked to leave our schools and he did. GOD was asked to leave the public square and he did. We decided that murdering unborn babies is a right and now three generations of fatherless children have grown up in a society that has declared that human life is worthless. What outcome could have resulted other than the one that has?
Old August 19, 2019, 02:19   #105
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebrew Battle Rifle View Post
GOD was asked to leave our schools and he did. GOD was asked to leave the public square and he did. We decided that murdering unborn babies is a right and now three generations of fatherless children have grown up in a society that has declared that human life is worthless. What outcome could have resulted other than the one that has?
Yea,,,for all the non believers,,,those that demanded G-D be removed,,,this is what we end up with.

I hope they are happy with the results,,,no one else is.

Old August 19, 2019, 02:40   #106
Bama Steve
Registered

FALaholic #: 1982
You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it drink AND while you think it will join you at the spring of life as you sup from the cool water, it will run-off and leave you stranded 5 miles from home with your saddle, rifle, wallet in your saddle bags and go back to the barn it came from.

(just a parable of my youthful experience I thought I would share with you all).

Don't matter how good you treat the left or befriend them - they will abandon you when they don't like the direction your are headed if it gets too hard - run like hell back to the barn of shade, free food/water.

The Democrats know this and farm that behavior like weeds in our lives for votes and power/control.

Life is like trusting a well cared-for horse.

I used to think turning the power-off for a month was gonna fix everything but not any longer.

The absolutely shittiest aspects of our species will keep managing to drag the entirety of us down into the dirt.

It is pointless.

TLP:

"Thy will be done on Earth as it is in heaven".

Extrapolate . . .

Old August 19, 2019, 02:52   #107
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama Steve View Post
You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it drink AND while you think it will join you at the spring of life as you sup from the cool water, it will run-off and leave you stranded 5 miles from home with your saddle, rifle, wallet in your saddle bags and go back to the barn it came from.

(just a parable of my youthful experience I thought I would share with you all).

Don't matter how good you treat the left or befriend them - they will abandon you when they don't like the direction your are headed if it gets too hard - run like hell back to the barn of shade, free food/water.

The Democrats know this and farm that behavior like weeds in our lives for votes and power/control.

I used to think turning the power-off for a month was gonna fix everything but not any longer.

The absolutely shittiest aspects of our species will keep managing to drag the entirety of us down into the dirt.

It is pointless.

TLP:

Extrapolate . . .

Yep!

Old August 19, 2019, 03:31   #108
Bama Steve
Registered

FALaholic #: 1982
Wish we could share a bon-fire.
Old August 19, 2019, 11:31   #109
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama Steve View Post

It is pointless.

TLP:

Extrapolate . . .

total agreement but that's everywhere Steve, left and indeed right

for example I am a hard core environmentalist
not the lefty type
I have watched lakes turn to rough fish due to lack of managed netting up here and the inception of catch & release faggots which to me is like hunting Deer with paint ball guns.

you hunt and fish for meat
that's it
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 19, 2019, 12:43   #110
VALMET
Curio & Relic
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 1826
I don’t see a problem with sport fishing myself...as a matter of fact I’m a pretty hardcore fisherman, esp when I’m able to get down to Florida...tarpon, snook, bonita , etc. I’m not sure how it is managed up your way RSS?

"Dammit Smithers this is brain surgery, not rocket science. Now hand me that ice-cream scoop!” -C. Montgomery Burns
VALMET is offline   Reply With Quote