Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > News & Current Events

Notices

Old November 21, 2012, 09:23   #51
juanni
TROLL

FALaholic #: 2439
Quote:
Originally Posted by VonFireball View Post
Shut your mouth you sawed off little jew hating commie twerp. That's all you have shown yourself to be here. You speak poison everywhere on this forum.

What happened to love your neighbor Rev VonGoofball?

.............juanni
juanni is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 21, 2012, 10:32   #52
V guy
Registered

FALaholic #: 10282
Israel has existed for 65 years in its current iteration; not going away anytime soon.

The conflict between the so called "palestinians" and the jewist people will never end, because it is rooted in religion.

The only insane people invovled in the struggle are the muslims; "time to get it on."

If it was not the jews, the Muslims, would be killing the shia, sunni, whabbais, Christians, Hindus, democrat journalists, alawhites, taliban and alqaeda types, etc etc.
Oops, they already do!!!!!!!!

Muslims simply want to kill, do kill, and keep on killing.......... even their own------it is in their culture, and muslim upbringing/ religion.

Islam in any country, is like dogshit on septic scum............ parading around like terminator units, to the rest of a countries, typically diverse population---like Hells Angels plotting to kill everyone in town, because they are alive.

In the conflict between good and evil, the lines are clearly drawn, and even posters here can see the fact that the problem is not confined to Israel, it is confined to Islam, ANYWHERE, in the civilized world.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 21, 2012, 10:48   #53
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 308bolt View Post
Go easy on him, you almost made him think.

There is little danger of that happening.

............juanni
Old November 21, 2012, 11:08   #54
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
Israel has existed for 65 years in its current iteration; not going away anytime soon.
Nope, but doubtful they make a 100.

Too little population, surrounded by too many that want them gone.

The only reason they have made it so far is our $$$, our bribery, our technology and our military presence in the area.

Trouble is we are bankrupt.
And nation of unemployed, food stamp recipients, plagued with chronic and expensive health problems,, and the few that do work at minimum wage nuking precooked burgers or greeting at WaddleMart can't support a massive military empire or be subsidizing a failed Euro Nation Building project on the other side of the planet.

When the US reserve currency status collapses...... Israel's days are numbered.
It's population base is simply too small to support the military spending and technology required to hold off the hoards.
Std of living will decline, taxes will become oppressive, daily life will become more grim >>> the best and brightest will leave for greener pastures and better opportunities.

...........juanni

Last edited by juanni; November 21, 2012 at 11:17.
Old November 21, 2012, 11:57   #55
VonFireball
Registered

FALaholic #: 62900
Quote:
The only reason they have made it so far is our $$$, our bribery, our technology and our military presence in the area.
God has seen Israel through, they will never be removed as a nation. They are evidence that he exists, that the world will face judgement. That unsettles you and him and the rest of the world. Their existence, surrounded by swarms of enemies and a world of jew haters, is living proof of God's favor of Isaac over Ishmael; the jew over the arab.

Quote:
What happened to love your neighbor Rev VonGoofball?
I don't not love you, I just think you're a jew hating red bastard. You don't offer much on this forum except your secular humanist based red politics. Really, you don't belong here. And now you've found a friend in .308 bolt, what luck!
VonFireball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 21, 2012, 12:29   #56
homelandprotector
Registered

FALaholic #: 16592
Quote:

I don't not love you, I just think you're a jew hating red bastard. You don't offer much on this forum except your secular humanist based red politics. Really, you don't belong here. And now you've found a friend in .308 bolt, what luck!
He can't help himself.....

Old November 21, 2012, 13:30   #57
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
God has seen Israel through, they will never be removed as a nation. They are evidence that he exists, that the world will face judgement. That unsettles you and him and the rest of the world. Their existence, surrounded by swarms of enemies and a world of jew haters, is living proof of God's favor of Isaac over Ishmael; the jew over the arab.
Rev,

If Israel's formation and continued existence is the hand of God, why to they need our money and support?

Can't they just slay all their enemies with a low budget weapon,,,,say the jawbone of an ass and not all the expensive, high tech and radioactive stuff and leave us sinners out of it?

............juanni
Old November 21, 2012, 14:07   #58
the gman
Registered

FALaholic #: 5179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett View Post
I don't know why but it always seems like the simple things always become complicated. If someone were to shoot at my house with my family inside I would do my best to kill them, reload, and wait for their friends to show up. If their friends couldn't make it but held the same commitment I would try to hunt them down. Maybe my common sense is wrong, but it's mine.
How about one bright sunshiney day in 1948, a group of soldiers show up at your house, the one your great grandfather built in the mid 19th Century, to which you own the freehold and insist at bayonet point you leave in less than 3 hours? You are not allowed to take anything more than a suitcase with you, none of the precious manuscripts, handed down from generation to generation, nothing from the library your ancestors have built up, no works of art, no furniture gathered from Europe, the Middle East and elsewhere.

You are then herded off your property, never to be allowed to return and have to live out your life in another country, stateless and without rights?? Meanwhile, some immigrant from Russia who knows NOTHING of your country inhabits your home and has little appreciation of how the olive and fig trees that were planted over a hundred years ago came to be there.

Ya think you might just be a tad pissed off about that?? Who cast the first blow? Isn't it a case of the Israelis reaping what they sowed??

I don't hate Jews, I don't hate anyone. I have little time for idiots with little historical perspective and no PRACTICAL experience about what they preach so piously about. We never, due entirely to the bias present in our media, hear both sides of the story.

What the Israelis have done and are doing to the Palestinians is not much less than what the Nazi's and the Russians did to the Jews. Man's inhumanity to man is never far from the surface, regardless of creed, color or religion.

What a lot of you who speak of Israel being a 'lightening rod' against Islamic militancy don't understand is that Israel has been the REASON most of this hatred has risen in the Muslim world. I have no love for radical Islam or a culture that is mired in the middle ages. This was not always the way the Middle East was headed. Lebanon, until the Civil War of 1975 was known as Switzerland of the East with Beirut known as the Paris of the East. Iran in the days of the Shah was a progressive, open and relatively free society. Iraq, prior to the rise of Saddam was also progressive and proceeding towards a more westernized society.

The rise of Wahhabism as advanced by the House of Saud has used the state of Israel as the raison d'ętre to unite and link all Muslims, both Sunni and Shia in a common goal. Throughout the Muslim world, the outrages and undoubtedly initially unfair and often extremely brutal treatment of the indigenous population of Palestine by the Jewish settlers is an open wound.

Israel is less a 'lightening rod' but much more the catalyst of most of the strife in that region. The house of Saud bears a HUGE responsibility as well through its massive funding of Wahhabism and the ultra conservative, radical and regressive teachings it advances. If only we could time travel back to the end of WW1 and take action to exterminate the Saud family and all other tribes in that area......

Let no-one be blinded by religious ideals; the Israelis are NO friend to the US except when it suits them. Many of the secrets sold to them by Pollard were passed on to the Russians in exchange for the relaxation of emigration of Jews from Russia. Who knows the damage such exchanges did to the US but they surely were NOT the actions of a 'loyal' friendly nation....

God is on the side, not of the big battalions, but of the best shots- Voltaire

“The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
-Alexis de Tocqueville
the gman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 21, 2012, 15:13   #59
Brett
Registered

FALaholic #: 3389
Gman, I didn't know I needed to address this from the morality of war perspective. Simply...I will not be herded out of my house, I will win or die. Cattle are herded.
Old November 21, 2012, 15:25   #60
the gman
Registered

FALaholic #: 5179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett View Post
Gman, I didn't know I needed to address this from the morality of war perspective. Simply...I will not be herded out of my house, I will win or die. Cattle are herded.
The female who recounted this story to me lost her brother in the struggle to leave their residence; he was shot and then bayoneted by the Jewish soldiers on the stairs of their home. He was 19, she was 10. Her father decided she needed a father more than a house and Charmaine and her family have lived in Jordan since that time.

You have easy words to speak now; I venture it would not be so easy when your children look to you and the option is you all die or you leave. There was no "morality of war" question to answer; the Jews decided to act as terrorists and thugs, no different to the Nazis but we never hear those stories....

I guess you flip flop too much for me; when it was the Palestinians shooting at the Jews, you were in favor of making it simple by attacking the Palestinians. When faced with the Jews attacking the Palestinians, now you favor attacking the Jews. Make your mind up who is in the wrong rather than simplistic statements.

God is on the side, not of the big battalions, but of the best shots- Voltaire

“The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
-Alexis de Tocqueville
the gman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 21, 2012, 15:58   #61
VonFireball
Registered

Quote:
If Israel's formation and continued existence is the hand of God, why to they need our money and support?
You don't know that they "need" our support until you cut it off, do you now? Why did they send soldiers into the field in the old testament? Why didn't they just sit in their tents munching figs and wait for God to hand them the keys to the kingdom? Any other ignorant questions you wanna ask there before we are finished?

Quote:
What the Israelis have done and are doing to the Palestinians is not much less than what the Nazi's and the Russians did to the Jews.
Delusional. Where then are the many death camp complexes? Where are the ovens? Who has the zyklon B? Where are the hundreds of mass graves? Which muslims are operating as sonderkommando? Where are the yellow crescent moons marking them as muslims? Fact is, you can be muslim and live at peace in Israel. It's only when you pick up an RPG or a rifle and start firing at civilians that you get treated like trash.

Quote:
What a lot of you who speak of Israel being a 'lightening rod' against Islamic militancy don't understand is that Israel has been the REASON most of this hatred has risen in the Muslim world.
The truth to your words is that you're arguing against a jewish state at all. The truth to your words is that jews should have no homeland at all and continue being victimized to levels that various governments around the world decide to victimize them in. The same old horseshit argument: "their state is the only reason they are being attacked" is easily defeated through a thorough analysis of history where jews have time and time again been persecuted and slaughtered WHEN THEY DIDN'T HAVE ZIONISM OR THEIR OWN NATION. Common sense ruled for a brief time after WWII and people said enough is enough and let them have their state. The idea that they are wanted destroyed by muslims simply because they have their own state is ludicrous. The muslims want to destroy them BECAUSE THEY ARE JEWS. Read the Koran. Thanks for your commentary Haman.

Quote:
How about one bright sunshiney day in 1948, a group of soldiers show up at your house, the one your great grandfather built in the mid 19th Century, to which you own the freehold and insist at bayonet point you leave in less than 3 hours?
We wouldn't be having this problem at all if Israel would've obeyed God to the letter in about 1200 BC and destroyed every single Canaanite man, woman, child, and infant there. The beauty of God's commands. When you don't follow the commands we have the mess we see here.

Last edited by VonFireball; November 21, 2012 at 16:03.
Old November 21, 2012, 16:32   #62
VonFireball
Registered

Quote:
Because slaughtering people so you can occupy their land and force your religion on them is far more expedient than waiting for a supposed superior being to do it for you.
Because you can pray for food but God isn't gonna reach down and hand it to you. Even a handout recipient has to make the occasional trip to the welfare office if he wants to get benefits for him/herself. God helps those who help themselves. He expects effort on your part.
Old November 21, 2012, 16:44   #63
Brett
Registered

FALaholic #: 3389
Gman. I call bullshit. I said I would die in my house to defend it. I took my own defense side and no one elses. Interpret your own stand, not some made up interpretation of my stand. I would die in my house if I were Israeli or Palestinean(sp.)....understand????
Old November 21, 2012, 17:17   #64
VonFireball
Registered

Quote:
Stealing it from other people is the better solution.
It's not stealing when they are dead.

Besides, the canaanites were wicked. They sacrificed their children to false gods, they passed them through the fire. They had no place there. They had turned from any semblance of godliness so God allowed the Israelites to destroy them. The mayans also deserved the fate they received. You sound like a liberal, did the spanish "steal it" too?
Old November 21, 2012, 17:33   #65
V guy
Registered

FALaholic #: 10282
1948 was simply the year the UN recognized Israel.

The dp's arrived before that, and the fighting was already ongoing, as it had been since
the 1920's+-, there.

The movie "Exodus," with Paul Newman is a fair representation of those early days in the land of Moses.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 21, 2012, 18:09   #66
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
It's not stealing when they are dead.

Besides, the canaanites were wicked. They sacrificed their children to false gods, they passed them through the fire. They had no place there. They had turned from any semblance of godliness so God allowed the Israelites to destroy them. The mayans also deserved the fate they received. You sound like a liberal, did the spanish "steal it" too?
They weren't called CONQUISTADORS for nothing.

If a guy showed up on your doorstep and impaled you on a sword, took what he wanted of your possessions (especially anything shiny), YOUR wife, and family what would you call it?

...........juanni
Old November 21, 2012, 19:05   #67
VonFireball
Registered

Quote:
If a guy showed up on your doorstep and impaled you on a sword, took what he wanted of your possessions (especially anything shiny), YOUR wife, and family what would you call it?
If I was a child sacrificing piece of crap I would call it justice.

Quote:
According to the people that murdered them.
Killing, not murder. Justice, not crime. They, like the mayans, deserved the wholesale slaughter they received. It's not like it's a crime when there isn't a god to declare it as such, according to you.
Old November 21, 2012, 19:09   #68
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
I see, it's not stealing if you murder them first.
Got it.
That right there is why I find VonGoofball's opinions so entertaining yet scary.

Plus, I like how he sprinkles a little preaching in every post.

Probably like having a conversation with David Koresh at Mt Carmel Corn.

............juanni
Old November 21, 2012, 19:20   #69
VonFireball
Registered

Quote:
What incredible horseshit.
Did you find that in the Big Book of Justifications or dream it up on your own?
Killing for profit is murder regardless of the excuse.
I'm saying if you are a human sacrificing mayan or child sacrificing canaanite and me and my swarthy spanish or hebrew buddies cudgel your head in and your families heads in it's justice, not murder. The profit side of things is just a byproduct of you being dealt what you dealt to others so quit acting all righteous dog. Without a divine authority there is no such thing as morality so who are you to declare something as wrong?

Quote:
Plus, I like how how I never really have a valid response to anything he says.
Fixed it for you. Nice to see you and bolt holding hands on this one.
Old November 21, 2012, 19:22   #70
JasonB
Banned

FALaholic #: 7430
Quote:
Originally Posted by brunop View Post
Israel as a nation is the home of Jewish-heritage people (in some or many cases). If you want to see what Jewish people have brought to the world, look up a list of Nobel Prize winners in the sciences and medicine.
So since 2006 is a lot handier than MMVI we should throw our support to what makes Arabs happy?
JasonB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 21, 2012, 19:25   #71
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
If I was a child sacrificing piece of crap I would call it justice.
Yes, I am sure if the Aztecs weren't engaged in human sacrifices, the spanish would have turned on their heels and headed home empty handed.

............juanni
Old November 21, 2012, 19:38   #72
VonFireball
Registered

Quote:
Besides the jews version of why they killed the canannites what evidence do you have to support the idea that they sacrificed children?
What evidence do you use that they didn't?

Quote:
And where do you come up with the idea that "divine authority" creates morality?
No supreme law means no law other than what is invented by men. Do you argue against that idea? If one man says "murder is wrong" but has no basis other than himself for saying so then it is just as easy as another man saying "murder is good" and they are both right. Please present your case so I can have my dose of humor for the evening. I'm off for the holiday, I have time to waste.
Old November 21, 2012, 20:47   #73
VonFireball
Registered

Quote:
Are you going to answer the question or try to dance around it?
Are YOU going to answer it?

Quote:
Man creates law not God.
Based on a divine law, it has authority. Based on human invention, it only has authority among other men. If it is malleable, as the overwhelming portion of human law is, then it is not law at all but merely regulation.

Quote:
Show me A "LAW" that was written by God.
Any law worth obeying is written by God. They are worth obeying because they have consequences beside jail time or a fine. Murder is a divine law. How short or long my rifle barrel can be is not. One law is from God, the other from men. And here you are, defending man as creator of law, looking like a real bastion of higher thought. Human regulation outside of divine application has no lasting authority beyond death. Enjoy your ban on imported barrels.

Quote:
You are correct on one point, you waste your time.
Yeah, wasting my time on you and the juammunist. But hey, I enjoy the discussion regardless. Ain't no law against that.
Old November 21, 2012, 23:22   #74
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Ah, furball post parsing.
Not going playing Buckwheat.
There is no "divine law".
You're beliefs are bullshit.
Yeah, it is a sticky mess trying to make sense of the preachins from Mt Carmel Corn.

In summary...
Any law worth obeying is written by God.
And God only wrote laws that have consequences in the hereafter.
And murder is against God's law, cuz it has consequences in the hereafter.
But killing people, for example who practice human sacrifice is just killing, not murder and has no consequences in the hereafter.
And since they are now dead you can take their stuff.
And VonGoofball knows what does and doesn't have consequences in the hereafter,, with God and all.

I can see it can pay big financial dividends before the hereafter to know the finer points of what God will or won't tally.

..............juanni
Old November 22, 2012, 00:10   #75
VonFireball
Registered

Quote:
There is no "divine law".
Then there is no right and wrong, according to your beliefs. If there is no right and wrong then it follows there is no truth. If there is no truth there is only truth "to me (you)". Therefore you live in utter confusion; babylon.

Quote:
You're beliefs are bullshit.
You don't believe in divine law, therefore there is not truth; no absolutes. Therefore my beliefs are as valid as yours. More so actually, because they are mine. Your own beliefs in regard to this matter (your "truths") are what condemn your beliefs as lies. Quite amusing really.

Quote:
Any law worth obeying is written by God.
All divine law is listed in the bible. That doesn't mean human laws aren't worth obeying so you've taken me out of context. Still, I won't go to hell for having a rifle with a 10 inch barrel however I can fall under judgement for possessing such an item, the jury can find me guilty. However, the judge can't send me to hell. He is mortal, not divine. He dies, God lives, he is the living God.

Quote:
And God only wrote laws that have consequences in the hereafter.
Also out of context. God's law can have consequences in both this world or the next; they are divine. Man's law can only have consequences in this world, not the next; they are not divine.

Quote:
But killing people, for example who practice human sacrifice is just killing, not murder and has no consequences in the hereafter.
Exactly. Putting Ted Bundy in ol' sparky and throwing the lever isn't murder, it's killing and in his killing justice is served. Justice was served when canaanite heads were smashed in. Justice was served when the spaniards routed the mexican natives. Their cultures weren't worthy of continued existence. Their transgressions had reached the point of no return. Now we live in a world where human sacrifice does not exist on a national scale any longer. Only a dimwit would consider that a bad thing. Only a fool would think there would be consequences for that in the hereafter.

Quote:
And since they are now dead you can take their stuff.
Duh.

Quote:
And VonGoofball knows what does and doesn't have consequences in the hereafter,, with God and all.
Anyone can know, it's clearly written. Sadly for you, even most children grasp these concepts. Simply because you and bolt don't believe it doesn't make it not so. What is truly interesting is that you and bolt are denying any divine law which only leads to the logical conclusion that within you and other men lies the ultimate authority. If there is no supreme authority above us then it follows that you are your own gods. A satanic/new age principle. Therefore, when evil men rule it is not evil at all, but your version of divine law, and you should obey it, because men are the ultimate authority. However, deep down you know there are absolute standards of right and wrong. You would likely agree on most of these divine laws but you deny the source from whence these laws emanate. That is the essence of ignorance.

Last edited by VonFireball; November 22, 2012 at 00:20.
Old November 22, 2012, 01:46   #76
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 17136
Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanLeaderII View Post

I find it interesting and disingenous that you refer to the Clash of Civilizations between Native Americans and Western Europeans as one similar to the Israeli/Muslim/ Arab conflict. They are both different and clearly distinct historically or otherwise...
I didn't say the conflict was the same. I said (and I quote myself), "...the United States government treats (treated) Native Americans the same way as Israel treats Palestinians - we just did it 150 years ago when there was no CNN". I'm well versed in the historical record in both "conflicts", and I'm aware that it's not exactly the same.

On the other hand, I could answer this way...

"Clash of Civilizations" is different how?

Western Europeans came and started living on land that Native Americans had been living on for a long time. There were conflicts with Bad Things done by both sides (is this starting to sound familiar?).

Then the Western Americans got to be a big enough group of people, that they created a government and claimed the land as theirs. They made the Natives move off of land that they had been living on for a LONG time. More fighting. (This. Again.)

When the Native Americans struck at outlying settlers (familiar, right?) with hit-and-run tactics, the response was great in terms of force, and ugly in terms of the unfocused nature of the violence against those crazed red men and their women and children. "The only good Indian is dead."

Marginalized and defeated, the Native American can join the American European culture (which I'm part of, and think is superior to other societies on this planet), or he can sit on the Res and do nothing. But there are all kinds of parallels in this history.

VFB - you asked if Native Americans strapped bombs to their kids and sent them to kill our people. The answer to this is, "Yes." While bomb vests hadn't been invented yet, the American Native was well-versed from a very young age in the arts of sneak attacks, counting coup, and the behavior of a "raiding party". Young men made attacks on wagon trains, small communities, and lone farms. This is part of the history, and it is moderately well documented.

"Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God." - Thomas Jefferson

"The constitutions of most of our states [and of the United States] assert that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves; that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed; that they are entitled to freedom of person, freedom of religion, freedom of property and freedom of the press." - Thomas Jefferson
brunop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 22, 2012, 01:59   #77
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
Nope, but doubtful they make a 100...

When the US reserve currency status collapses...... Israel's days are numbered.
It's population base is simply too small to support the military spending and technology required to hold off the hoards.
Std of living will decline, taxes will become oppressive, daily life will become more grim >>> the best and brightest will leave for greener pastures and better opportunities.

...........juanni
I don't want to get involved in the VFB defense of Israel, since I wouldn't structure my contribution to the conversation the way he has built his, but I agree with him that Israel (my political proxy for the Jewish people) is supported by God. There are many intelligent people here who don't share that faith, which is perfectly fine, of course. I don't think it is very easy to create foreign policy on the basis of the Christian faith ("Let's support Israel no matter what..."), so I don't expect people to get 'behind' this.

But Israel will make it. One way or another they will make it - and they don't need the US petro-dollar to do it any longer. They're far enough along to keep the hoards back for a while. And when it looks grim, they'll get some unseen help.

"The constitutions of most of our states [and of the United States] assert that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves; that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed; that they are entitled to freedom of person, freedom of religion, freedom of property and freedom of the press." - Thomas Jefferson
Old November 22, 2012, 02:07   #78
gates
Registered

FALaholic #: 129
IMHO - you have to look at the trends, Europe is being out bred by Muslims that come from countries that they conquered in their quest for empire - too bad for them - however, the SAME thing is happening in the U.S. with illegal immigration from Mexico - the current admin. WANT'S their vote's - and they got them!

Things are going to change - soon - and you better have your "big boy panties" on when they do.
gates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22, 2012, 02:16   #79
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonB View Post
So since 2006 is a lot handier than MMVI we should throw our support to what makes Arabs happy?
This is stupid, and a red herring.

If a person were to read my two posts on the subject at hand, and they could understand at a sixth or seventh-grade reading level, they would see that I said two things:

1) Israel is a political proxy for the Jewish people, who have done a LOT for the world at large

2) Israel is not that helpful as a nation, since I'm not buying the 'Good Guy versus Bad Guy' model of world politics

Or didn't you read anything beyond a first sentence?

Old November 22, 2012, 07:00   #80
JasonB
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunop View Post
This is stupid, and a red herring.

If a person were to read my two posts on the subject at hand, and they could understand at a sixth or seventh-grade reading level, they would see that I said two things:

1) Israel is a political proxy for the Jewish people, who have done a LOT for the world at large

2) Israel is not that helpful as a nation, since I'm not buying the 'Good Guy versus Bad Guy' model of world politics

Or didn't you read anything beyond a first sentence?
Talk down to gman (who got the same out of your post) and then get back to me.
Old November 22, 2012, 08:52   #81
JasonB
Banned

Just when you think you have seen it all, thieves, rapists, and murderers get a free pass since they claimed they were doing it for the Lord.
Old November 22, 2012, 12:40   #82
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Just when you think you have seen it all, thieves, rapists, and murderers get a free pass since they claimed they were doing it for the Lord.
Yep, doing God's work has never been so fun......and profitable.

Beats peddlin' a Mormon issue bike, with Mormon issue backpack all over some hellhole handing out literature.

...............juanni
Old November 22, 2012, 13:33   #83
JasonB
Banned

So Von, how do you have time to post on here? Between knocking your wife up every 9-10 months give or take and reconning/killing those who aren't active in a church of your liking (and of course lifting their shit that you want after) it must be a very hectic schedule.
Old November 22, 2012, 18:53   #84
martin35
Gringo Viejo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
Comments from those here who have no point of reference for what it is like to fight for survival brings out some of the least qualified of opinions,,, in my opinion.
When Israel was reborn as a sovereign nation after the dissolution of the Palestinian Partition, the borders were established by the ruling occupiers who were more Arabist than Zionist.
The regional religious leader of that time was the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem who predicted every crime known to man would be visited on Muslims by Jews, he called for what today is termed Jihad or Infedtada.
Those conditions present at Israels birth still exist today unchanged and with just as much menace as ever in Jewish history.
Jews are born with a plebiscite to survive all the worlds daily demonstrated efforts to eradicate them,,, Muslims have a clear plebiscite to destroy Israel even at the cost of their own lives,,, that done they have a similar writ for the destruction the "great Satan" and all infidels
Those who cry about war can't and don't want to see the need of any nation to fight for a right to exist or aid others in that right,, you few here know who I mean because you post the same type of cockeyed defamatory aspersions time after time.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22, 2012, 19:09   #85
JasonB
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin35 View Post
Comments from those here who have no point of reference for what it is like to fight for survival brings out some of the least qualified of opinions,,, in my opinion.
When Israel was reborn as a sovereign nation after the dissolution of the Palestinian Partition, the borders were established by the ruling occupiers who were more Arabist than Zionist.
The regional religious leader of that time was the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem who predicted every crime known to man would be visited on Muslims by Jews, he called for what today is termed Jihad or Infedtada.
Those conditions present at Israels birth still exist today unchanged and with just as much menace as ever in Jewish history.
Jews are born with a plebiscite to survive all the worlds daily demonstrated efforts to eradicate them,,, Muslims have a clear plebiscite to destroy Israel even at the cost of their own lives,,, that done they have a similar writ for the destruction the "great Satan" and all infidels
Those who cry about war can't and don't want to see the need of any nation to fight for a right to exist or aid others in that right,, you few here know who I mean because you post the same type of cockeyed defamatory aspersions time after time.
So go help them fight Martin. The amount of time you spend on here talking about your ass and bowel movements could be much better spent according to your own standards.
Old November 22, 2012, 20:43   #86
martin35
Gringo Viejo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
So go help them fight Martin. The amount of time you spend on here talking about your ass and bowel movements could be much better spent according to your own standards.
I thought I saw you right after a bowel movement,,, so I flushed you,,, and the necessary paper work,
Old November 22, 2012, 20:55   #87
JasonB
Banned

Quote:
I thought I saw you right after a bowel movement,,, so I flushed you,,, and the necessary paper work,
How witty!

So once again, you like getting involved in other peoples' issues so why aren't you over there?
Old November 22, 2012, 21:09   #88
VonFireball
Registered

Quote:
So once again, you like getting involved in other peoples' issues so why aren't you over there?
A non-jew immigrating to Israel is pretty much a no go so it's not really an option. Also, Martin is too old to serve but I bet he'd kick your ass!
Old November 22, 2012, 21:24   #89
JasonB
Banned

Quote:
A non-jew immigrating to Israel is pretty much a no go so it's not really an option. Also, Martin is too old to serve but I bet he'd kick your ass!
Too old to serve what? And I didn't say anything about him trying to get Israeli citizenship either.
Old November 22, 2012, 21:55   #90
VonFireball
Registered

Quote:
Too old to serve what? And I didn't say anything about him trying to get Israeli citizenship either.
Martin is too old to serve but I bet he'd kick your ass!
Old November 22, 2012, 22:15   #91
JasonB
Banned

Quote:
Martin is too old to serve but I bet he'd kick your ass!
Once again, too old to serve what?
Old November 22, 2012, 23:53   #92
VonFireball
Registered

Quote:
Once again, too old to serve what?
Once again, Martin is too old to serve but I bet he'd kick your ass!
Old November 23, 2012, 01:01   #93
martin35
Gringo Viejo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
How witty!

That's a stupid contentious troll's question.

I was over "there" long before you were born in all likelihood, if you had spent part of your life in a man's world you might know how to deal with ribald banter,,,, instead of trolling like a precocious adolescent.

You and one or two others here seem not to have developed a sense of what friends and allies owe each other.

Having achieved your goal of inserting nontopical insults I will ask a question of you pertainig to the threads subject,,, are you trying to celebrate a victory with Hamas?
Old November 23, 2012, 08:01   #94
JasonB
Banned

Quote:
Once again, Martin is too old to serve but I bet he'd kick your ass!
Too old to serve what? As a fluffer in a gay whorehouse? Too old for what Von?
Old November 23, 2012, 08:06   #95
JasonB
Banned

Quote:
That's a stupid contentious troll's question.

I was over "there" long before you were born in all likelihood, if you had spent part of your life in a man's world you might know how to deal with ribald banter,,,, instead of trolling like a precocious adolescent.

You and one or two others here seem not to have developed a sense of what friends and allies owe each other.

Having achieved your goal of inserting nontopical insults I will ask a question of you pertainig to the threads subject,,, are you trying to celebrate a victory with Hamas?
You served in Israel? Tell us when please.

Friends and allies? So(assuming you have any) you go spying on your friends and allies down in Texas? Keep asking for handouts for the same issue from those friends for decades? Ever have one of those friends/allies catch you looking over their fence or rifling through their belongings?

I am not on either side of the issue, I haven't browbeat others for not wanting to join in on either side, nor have I advocated foreign welfare payments which means US citizens were taxed to pay for it....kind of like Heat (I think that is the member) claiming domestic welfare is so dreadfully important, but apparently he hasn't went all in considering it seems he still has a dime left to his name so it would seem welfare advocates resolve stops at wanting others to foot the bill for their pet cause.
Old November 23, 2012, 09:22   #96
martin35
Gringo Viejo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

Jasonb, communication with you resolves any ambivalence on my part in trying to help resolve your feelings of manly inadequacy when others display those attributes,,, sadly without the opportunity to use manual manipulation you invoke no such inclination in me,,, there is no mutual benefit to our exchnges, try to have a good life.
Old November 23, 2012, 09:31   #97
JasonB
Banned

Quote:
Jasonb, communication with you resolves any ambivalence on my part in trying to help resolve your feelings of manly inadequacy when others display those attributes,,, sadly without the opportunity to use manual manipulation you invoke no such inclination in me,,, there is no mutual benefit to our exchnges, try to have a good life.
You are the one always talking about your ass. One of your latest was a day or so after the election when you complained about it hurting and I asked if you had made it to the main activity of your area Log Cabin losers party this time while you were only a fluffer for the same event in 2008.

You are also the one advocating setting foot in other countries armed to bend them to your will. So why aren't you over there bossing those Palestinians around at gunpoint Martin?