The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > Weapon Specific Forums > CZ Firearms - Czech it out!

Notices

Old August 07, 2019, 21:11   #1
00jeepxj
Registered

FALaholic #: 69389
CZ SP-01 ( 75B ) mag extension questions.

So I have been looking around at getting some mag extensions for my pistol. I am looking at the ones from Taran Tactical Innovations. Does anyone have any experience with this? I won't lie I am doing this cause it's cool, and cause I wanna.
00jeepxj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 07, 2019, 23:35   #2
toys
Registered

FALaholic #: 64100
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00jeepxj View Post
So I have been looking around at getting some mag extensions for my pistol. I am looking at the ones from Taran Tactical Innovations. Does anyone have any experience with this? I won't lie I am doing this cause it's cool, and cause I wanna.
fwiw, i got some mag extensions from CZ. Not sure what brand and have not used them yet or installed them.

I just got them, just because i like to test/experiment and wanted to see how they work or not.

ymmv
toys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10, 2019, 08:26   #3
FNfreak
Registered

FALaholic #: 1081
Just order a couple complete mags directly from Mecgar. They are the producer of the OEM mags for CZ and their mags hold one extra round! I know that isn't as cheap as converting, but non OEM extensions are known to induce jams and FTF. I have no personal experience with Taran Tactical but the CZ factory ones actually work well from all accounts.
FNfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:42   #4
tac-40
Armed Curmudgeon

FALaholic #: 12090
I bought the 19 round MECGAR mags for my 75B. The work fine, no feeding issues and tough as nails. I cannot tell the difference of fit, finish and function of the CZ and MECGAR mags. The only difference I HAVE seen is the MECGAR mag follower is blue instead of black.

Schools uses to start with the "three R's". Reading, writing, and arithmetic. Now they start with the "three D's". Dipshitery, Dumbassery, and Douchebaggery-Retired Bum

If you do in fact have a problem, you have the rest of your life to solve it. How long your life lasts only depends on how well you solve it.
tac-40 is online now   Reply With Quote