The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > Weapon Specific Forums > The FN Files

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 10, 2019, 16:07   #1
TX Investigator
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 81737
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Mansfield, TX
Posts: 4
New member here

Hello all, new member/first post. I have become an FAL fan myself recently and about to get my first FAL; the DSA SA58 18" bbl., standard configuration. Has anybody bought one of these new from them, and what has been your experience? Any problems? I know the uppers are cast and the lowers are aluminum, but I haven't found anything online about them other than small parts problems. Lastly, does anybody know which parts are MIM? Thanks much for all input.
TX Investigator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10, 2019, 16:21   #2
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 34604
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: SA Tx
Posts: 15,334
Spend your spare money on ammo. Or better yet, get rid of it now before you end up with 5 or 25. Welcome to the FF from down this way.
__________________
Giving people the benefit of the means it’s ok to screw you over.

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 10, 2019, 16:30   #3
TX Investigator
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 81737
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Mansfield, TX
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by meltblown View Post
Spend your spare money on ammo. Or better yet, get rid of it now before you end up with 5 or 25. Welcome to the FF from down this way.
Well, I haven't got it yet; just placed the order this week. And I only want one, strictly to use, not for collectability.
TX Investigator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10, 2019, 16:35   #4
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 34604
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: SA Tx
Posts: 15,334
Quote:
Originally Posted by TX Investigator View Post
And I only want one, strictly to use, not for collectability.
Yeah right. That's what drug addicts said about their first time.

I'd play it by ear now as far as spares. Nothing really breaks on them hardly ever. Especially if you are just putting a few boxes through it every once in awhile.
__________________
Giving people the benefit of the means it’s ok to screw you over.

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.

Last edited by meltblown; August 10, 2019 at 16:41.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 10, 2019, 16:47   #5
Invictus77
The Colonel 1C16:13
Bronze Contributor
 
Invictus77's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 74205
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Western, KY
Posts: 7,566
Quote:
Originally Posted by TX Investigator View Post
And I only want one, strictly to use, not for collectability.
We are only 3 months away from November. Start studying now on Black Friday sales for gun safes.

You will need another one
__________________
A 9mm might expand
A 45 will never shrink
Invictus77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 10, 2019, 16:55   #6
TX Investigator
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 81737
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Mansfield, TX
Posts: 4
Trust me, I can't afford the one that I ordered. Luckily their build time is 8-10 weeks. I just want one do all rifle; especially considering last weekend and the current political climate.…….
TX Investigator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10, 2019, 18:27   #7
308/223shooter
FALaholic Enabler
Gold Contributor
 
308/223shooter's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 15405
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Land of moss,mudd and liberal bullshyte.
Posts: 7,341
Quote:
Originally Posted by meltblown View Post
Yeah right. That's what drug addicts said about their first time.

I'd play it by ear now as far as spares. Nothing really breaks on them hardly ever. Especially if you are just putting a few boxes through it every once in awhile.
He bought a DSA, not a kit build.
__________________
What if the Mystery Babalon described in Revelation, which is destroyed by the nations of the North, is actually America?

The biggest problem with religion is those who claim to know Jesus, then turn around and deny Him with their lifestyle. That is what a unbelieving world, simply finds unbelievable.

Before you die, you should have a will with extra copies. The old saying "No one will screw you faster than family" is bloody well true.

Women are dangerous. All warm, soft and cuddly on the outside, and berserker, Ragnarok crazy upstairs in the control room.
308/223shooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 10, 2019, 18:39   #8
Redoubt
Gunnin'
Bronze Contributor
 
Redoubt's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 82243
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: North Idaho
Posts: 259
I own a DSA 18 inch SA58. Bought it a little over a year ago.
I did make it a para later on but I shot it extensively in the standard stock configuration prior to putting a folder on it.

Im kinda mixed on the who DSA thing. My rifle has been utterly reliable in every aspect. I actually like it a-lot and shoot it more than my other FALs since I guess its not really collector worthy and I bought it for a truck gun and to carry for a bear gun while my sons are hunting. I dont care if it gets beat up basically.

But DSA business practices and how they handle orders leaves much to be desired.
If you are decidedly going to purchase one of their rifles I would humbly suggest finding a different seller. I used Atlantic Arms. They not only were CHEAPER than DSA with their own rifle, they actually only sell what they have. I had it within days.
Sadly that process is lost on DSA. They will gladly sell you a SA58 and the order will go directly to their shop and take anywhere from 1-6 months.
And when you call you will told whatever makes you happy, all the while not receiving your weapon.

If you purchase from a different seller they too will have a better warranty than DSA does on their own rifles. Many companies will take your rifle back and refund you right away. DSA is know for taking the rifle to fix, not fixing, then sending it back. Then you could always send it BACK to them again and they will stick it in the shop and sit on it for months and months only possibly working on it or fixing it.
Dont take my word, do a cursory search on the internet about returns or waiting for guns to be made.

If I was to decide to get another rifle from them thats not a milsurp kit gun I most likely would either find one on our market place, Gunbroker or a different seller of their guns.
But then again I would suggest searching the marketplace here for a FAL/SLR You will find some really great deals.

Or you could do find a old beater for cheap and send it to Gunplumber to bring its back to glory.
Hope this helps.
__________________
You had to dump the concept of the battle rifle before the FAL was beaten.
Redoubt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 10, 2019, 19:31   #9
1911Ron
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17513
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Ft Mudge Az
Posts: 1,691
Welcome! As for only one..............
__________________
FAL convert.
"Too old to fight, too slow to run, but I can still shoot pretty good!"
1911Ron is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 10, 2019, 20:31   #10
mp
Registered
 
mp's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 654
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Texas, USA
Posts: 3,049
Welcome. I think I recognize your username from Texas Gun Talk.
mp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 11, 2019, 08:54   #11
TX Investigator
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 81737
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Mansfield, TX
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by mp View Post
Welcome. I think I recognize your username from Texas Gun Talk.
No, this is the only forum I'm on. Never been on Texas Gun Talk.
TX Investigator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11, 2019, 08:57   #12
Grahamneall
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 62175
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 1,113
Nice to have another Texas FAL fan !!

Just one huh.....yeah, right ??

That's what I thought when a friend talked me into buying a Sarco Argy kit, some 10 years ago. Old age tells me I can't remember how many FAL's I now own, and still the addiction continues.

You can go seek professional help for drug & gambling addictions...no such cure for FAL fans !!

Welcome,
Graham.
Grahamneall is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 11, 2019, 12:14   #13
Grahamneall
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 62175
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 1,113
http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=441666
Grahamneall is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 11, 2019, 12:25   #14
medicmike
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
medicmike's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 3183
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Florence, OR
Posts: 6,417
Welcome aboard and just beware...your first FAL is a slippery slope to addiction

__________________
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here." Captain John Parker at Lexington Green

“The great Gaels of Ireland are the men that God made mad,
For all their wars are merry, and all their songs are sad.”
― G.K. Chesterton, The Ballad of the White Horse
medicmike is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 11, 2019, 15:40   #15
Jarhead504
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 65022
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: New Orleans Area,LA
Posts: 3,927
Welcome aboard Brother TX Investigator. Buy as much ammo as you can afford weekly. Buy mags that fit your rifle. Preferably, bring the rifle with you to gun shows (The Houston Gun Collectors Association in The Reliant Center 4x/year - if you can get there and The Tulsa Show too), in order to TEST THE MAGS OUT and make sure they fit YOUR rifle. NOT all mags and rifle combos are created equal.

Get maintenance tools, manuals, DVDs to take care of it. Shoot it about 500 -> 1000 rounds before you change anything on it, unless you are visually impaired and need to scope it as soon as possible.

Do not loan it out or drop in into the water. Water doesn't hurt it, it's just not a good thing to do with it.

Post regularly here, but if you do not have a thick skin before you do, grown some. This is the website for any and all questions FAL/L1A1 related and there are many certified experts from all over the world that will be willing to help you with any FAL/L1A1 question.

If you are married and do not wish to divorce, stay away from The Marketplace Forum.

Try not to touch yourself it familiar ways when you look at Brother Paco's threads and pics of his fantastic, unique FAL collection; usually the pics of a new, rare, mint-condition FAL he will have just added to his harem. Yeah, especially ones we cannot get over here in "The Land of the Free".

Other than that, have fun with your FAL.

Respectfully,
Jarhead
__________________
Confiscation Leads To Assassination.
Jarhead504 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 11, 2019, 16:19   #16
paco
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 19226
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: brabant/Belgium - collecting
Posts: 2,811
At least i can show some pics instead of keeping'm in a dark safe...

Join your FAL, it's worth your time and money...

Paco
paco is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 11, 2019, 16:36   #17
Invictus77
The Colonel 1C16:13
Bronze Contributor
 
Invictus77's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 74205
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Western, KY
Posts: 7,566
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarhead504 View Post
If you are married and do not wish to divorce, stay away from The Marketplace Forum.

Try not to touch yourself it familiar ways when you look at Brother Paco's threads and pics of his fantastic, unique FAL collection
That there is signature line material
__________________
A 9mm might expand
A 45 will never shrink
Invictus77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 12, 2019, 20:16   #18
TNAndy
Computer Geek
Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 64986
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,569
While I have not expanded my FAL collection beyond the initial two (one preban FNH .308 Match and one preban FNH Para), owning FALs clearly leads to subsequent firearms purchases if not a full-blown firearms obsession.

In my case, first came the Springfield XD(m) 9mm Compact, then the stainless Ruger 10/22 Target. The XD(m) didn't fit in the holster I wanted to use, so I bought an XD(s). Later I added the stainless XD(m) 9mm Competition and a Winchester Stainless Marine shotgun. Now I want a stainless bolt rifle and a stainless MechTechSys carbine adapter for the XD(m). (Yes, there's a pattern developing here.)

Before I had the FALs, I wasn't really a "gun guy". Now I have a fire resistant safe filled with various firearms with multiple, packed-to-the-gills ammo cans for each caliber. I'm a NRA Certified Rifle Instructor, a NRA Certified Range Safety Officer, a Benefactor Lifetime member of the NRA, and I have a Tennessee Lifetime handgun carry permit. I try to educate the clueless and misled masses about gun control laws. Sometimes I'm even able to dispel the disinformation and propaganda promulgated by the fake news media. Oh, yes, once a year I teach Rifle Shooting Merit Badge to youth Scouts (which I can assure you is a deeply satisfying endeavor).

One way or the other, "addiction" isn't far from the mark.

Welcome to the FALfiles.

Oh, yes, almost forgot. When posting pictures of your firearms here, make sure there is a magazine inserted into the mag well, if applicable (else you may be accused of the dreaded "mag foul"). Your photos should also include your toes and, for some bizarro-world reason, your favorite adult beverage(s). You get bonus points for motorcycles and/or a tool or reloading bench in the background. Don't ask me why...that's just the way it is.
__________________
-----------
Go Vols!
TNAndy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 12, 2019, 20:49   #19
Invictus77
The Colonel 1C16:13
Bronze Contributor
 
Invictus77's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 74205
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Western, KY
Posts: 7,566
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNAndy View Post
Oh, yes, almost forgot. When posting pictures of your firearms here, make sure there is a magazine inserted into the mag well, if applicable (else you may be accused of the dreaded "mag foul"). Your photos should also include your toes and, for some bizarro-world reason, your favorite adult beverage(s). You get bonus points for motorcycles and/or a tool or reloading bench in the background. Don't ask me why...that's just the way it is.
Actually, a mag, feet, booze, and cracked concrete are the ticket.

Tobacco products add points, but are optional. I don't know about motorcycles, but other cool things in the pic may add value too

__________________
A 9mm might expand
A 45 will never shrink

Last edited by Invictus77; August 12, 2019 at 21:11.
Invictus77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 13, 2019, 02:14   #20
paco
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 19226
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: brabant/Belgium - collecting
Posts: 2,811
nice shoes...
paco is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 13, 2019, 10:41   #21
VHart51
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 81270
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Central IN
Posts: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by paco View Post
nice shoes...
second!!!!!
VHart51 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 13, 2019, 11:00   #22
Tak
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 27291
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: United States, Georgia
Posts: 2,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by Invictus77 View Post
Actually, a mag, feet, booze, and cracked concrete are the ticket.

Tobacco products add points, but are optional. I don't know about motorcycles, but other cool things in the pic may add value too

Was this from the afterparty at your recent FAL gathering?

Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13, 2019, 14:57   #23
TNAndy
Computer Geek
Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 64986
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by Invictus77 View Post
Actually, a mag, feet, booze, and cracked concrete are the ticket.

Tobacco products add points, but are optional. I don't know about motorcycles, but other cool things in the pic may add value too

DING! DING!! DING!!! We have a WINNER!
__________________
-----------
Go Vols!
TNAndy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13, 2019, 15:26   #24
Texgunner
long-time Texas taxpayer
Silver Contributor
 
Texgunner's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 4653
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Brokenoak in central Texas-Milam county
Posts: 8,711
Welcome to the FAL Files.
__________________
"The rock of democracy will founder when people think of people unlike themselves as the "other"-Teddy Roosevelt

My daddy was a cowboy in his younger days, wild as the west Texas wind. He once told me, "Son, death is a horse you got to ride. So you better get your saddle ready."-Mick "Pappy" Connors

heavily armed, easily pissed.
Texgunner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 13, 2019, 20:47   #25
George4
Member
Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 5802
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 309
New member

Welcome, this forum without a doubt has for many years been and remains the finest on the internet. Disregard any offers for discounting those shoes, previously appearing.
__________________
George4
George4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13, 2019, 23:23   #26
ratas calientes
Registered
 
ratas calientes's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 1841
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 9,331
Nice lawn.
__________________
Ratas Calientes (Hot Rats)
Rats are people too!
ratas calientes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 14, 2019, 00:36   #27
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Platinum Contributor
 
brunop's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 17136
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oregon
Posts: 13,398
__________________
"How we burned in the prison camps later thinking: what would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if during periods of mass arrests people had simply not sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, ham- mers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand. . . . The Organs [police] would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers . . . and notwithstanding all of Stalin‘s thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt." - A. Solzhenitsyn, Gulag Archipelago
brunop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 14, 2019, 03:00   #28
Bama Steve
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 1982
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Where I am
Posts: 5,907
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratas calientes View Post
Nice lawn.
Appears to be well mowed.

__________________
Being dyslexic has a bright side - it's easy to put things back together
Bama Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 14, 2019, 06:50   #29
VHart51
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 81270
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Central IN
Posts: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratas calientes View Post
Nice lawn.
VHart51 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 14, 2019, 08:59   #30
Invictus77
The Colonel 1C16:13
Bronze Contributor
 
Invictus77's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 74205
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Western, KY
Posts: 7,566
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama Steve View Post
Appears to be well mowed.



Grass don't grow on a race track
__________________
A 9mm might expand
A 45 will never shrink
Invictus77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 14, 2019, 10:00   #31
Incognito
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 1785
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 1,854
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redoubt View Post
I own a DSA 18 inch SA58. Bought it a little over a year ago.
I did make it a para later on but I shot it extensively in the standard stock configuration prior to putting a folder on it.

Im kinda mixed on the who DSA thing. My rifle has been utterly reliable in every aspect. I actually like it a-lot and shoot it more than my other FALs since I guess its not really collector worthy and I bought it for a truck gun and to carry for a bear gun while my sons are hunting. I dont care if it gets beat up basically.

But DSA business practices and how they handle orders leaves much to be desired.
If you are decidedly going to purchase one of their rifles I would humbly suggest finding a different seller. I used Atlantic Arms. They not only were CHEAPER than DSA with their own rifle, they actually only sell what they have. I had it within days.
Sadly that process is lost on DSA. They will gladly sell you a SA58 and the order will go directly to their shop and take anywhere from 1-6 months.
And when you call you will told whatever makes you happy, all the while not receiving your weapon.

If you purchase from a different seller they too will have a better warranty than DSA does on their own rifles. Many companies will take your rifle back and refund you right away. DSA is know for taking the rifle to fix, not fixing, then sending it back. Then you could always send it BACK to them again and they will stick it in the shop and sit on it for months and months only possibly working on it or fixing it.
Dont take my word, do a cursory search on the internet about returns or waiting for guns to be made.

If I was to decide to get another rifle from them thats not a milsurp kit gun I most likely would either find one on our market place, Gunbroker or a different seller of their guns.
But then again I would suggest searching the marketplace here for a FAL/SLR You will find some really great deals.

Or you could do find a old beater for cheap and send it to Gunplumber to bring its back to glory.
Hope this helps.
This is a really good point. Atlantic Firearms is a really good vendor who will take care of you even when DSA will not.
Incognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 14, 2019, 17:24   #32
JebB
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 78782
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Smyrna/America-Info
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by paco View Post
At least i can show some pics instead of keeping'm in a dark safe...

Paco
Brrr! Me thinks I felt a cold European breeze just now
JebB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 15, 2019, 06:09   #33
paco
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 19226
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: brabant/Belgium - collecting
Posts: 2,811
Quote:
Originally Posted by JebB View Post
Brrr! Me thinks I felt a cold European breeze just now
33° Celcius as we speak
paco is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 15, 2019, 07:55   #34
Texgunner
long-time Texas taxpayer
Silver Contributor
 
Texgunner's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 4653
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Brokenoak in central Texas-Milam county
Posts: 8,711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
This is a really good point. Atlantic Firearms is a really good vendor who will take care of you even when DSA will not.
I agree with that. Blane Bunting at Atlantic helped get an Interarms Tantal AK-74 replaced when the initial product was defective. Good people back then; glad to hear Atlantic is still standing behind their products.
__________________
"The rock of democracy will founder when people think of people unlike themselves as the "other"-Teddy Roosevelt

My daddy was a cowboy in his younger days, wild as the west Texas wind. He once told me, "Son, death is a horse you got to ride. So you better get your saddle ready."-Mick "Pappy" Connors

heavily armed, easily pissed.
Texgunner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:51   #35
Jarhead504
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 65022
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: New Orleans Area,LA
Posts: 3,927
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratas calientes View Post
Nice lawn.
Driveway needs edging/trimming.

Jarhead
__________________
Confiscation Leads To Assassination.
Jarhead504 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:55   #36
Jarhead504
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 65022
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: New Orleans Area,LA
Posts: 3,927
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texgunner View Post
Blaine Bunting at Atlantic helped get an Interarms Tantal AK-74 replaced when the initial product was defective.
Brother Texgunner: Your Polish Tantal was defective too? So were all the ones that came in at our LGS back when they first came out. Something to do with the wrong barrels, IIRC. I wanted one but after they came in incorrect I was not interested.

Jarhead
__________________
Confiscation Leads To Assassination.
Jarhead504 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:06   #37
Texgunner
long-time Texas taxpayer
Silver Contributor
 
Texgunner's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 4653
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Brokenoak in central Texas-Milam county
Posts: 8,711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarhead504 View Post
Brother Texgunner: Your Polish Tantal was defective too? So were all the ones that came in at our LGS back when they first came out. Something to do with the wrong barrels, IIRC. I wanted one but after they came in incorrect I was not interested.

Jarhead
Yes sir. (Just to be sure, these were not the same rifles as the Century-built Tantals with the questionable barrels.) It would chamber a round, fire that round, extract and eject empty case and then lock up tight about 3/4" out of battery. Then, I had to drive the charging handle back with a block of wood to extract the chambered live round. That sequence happened every time I tried it, with any number of magazines. I sent it back to Atlantic, and Blane had the same experiences with it before sending it back to InterArms in Houston. That original rifle was built on a Global Trades receiver. The one I received in exchange is on a NoDakSpud receiver. With all-matching Polish parts, it's a good shooting rifle in the NDS receiver.

Original rifle:



As she looks now:

__________________
"The rock of democracy will founder when people think of people unlike themselves as the "other"-Teddy Roosevelt

My daddy was a cowboy in his younger days, wild as the west Texas wind. He once told me, "Son, death is a horse you got to ride. So you better get your saddle ready."-Mick "Pappy" Connors

heavily armed, easily pissed.
Texgunner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:32   #38
Autocrosser1978
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 81918
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Reno, Nevada
Posts: 34
One FAL LOL😂
Autocrosser1978 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:36.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
©1998-2018 The FAL Files