Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Police Issues

Notices

Old March 13, 2018, 13:08   #1
TedKennedy
Registered

FALaholic #: 77344
Not Exactly a Cop

http://m.newsok.com/article/5586793

...but wow. I cannot believe the jury let her walk.
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13, 2018, 13:28   #2
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
A little excessive - cold blooded perhaps. Once she pulled that gun with her mindset - it was all over, her career also - probably!
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 13, 2018, 13:39   #3
TedKennedy
Registered

I know you can't see the thug towards the end, but her son seems to realize what she did. Then pulled down the camera.
Old March 13, 2018, 13:45   #4
Herr Walther
Registered

FALaholic #: 11681
Little Snowflake about shit himself.
Old March 13, 2018, 14:00   #5
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
MUM< MUM< MUM! What was her son doing in the room - with handcuffs!?? Learning the trade?
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 13, 2018, 14:05   #6
justashooter
Registered

FALaholic #: 5967
i don't see or even hear a credible imminent threat. i see a woman shooting a person who refused to comply with her direction, regardless of how lawful it was or was not. i see a woman who shot someone because he did not comply with her command, not a woman who was in fear for her safety, or for anyone else's safety. this is not a good shoot, in my view. she should be tried and convicted with evidence like this. i did not see the victim "going for her gun". i saw her take it out of the drawer and shoot him in flight.

guy had been charged with marijuana and burgulary. these are not violent crimes.

STILLWATER, Okla. (AP) — A 42-year-old Stillwater bail agent has been acquitted of first-degree murder in the fatal shooting of one of her clients last year.
The Oklahoman reports that Payne County jurors found Chasity Dawn Carey not guilty on Friday in the Aug. 9 death of 38-year-old client Brandon James Williams.
Carey testified she shot Williams in self-defense as she and her son attempted to take Williams back into custody. She told jurors she was afraid Williams was going to shoot her son and that he tried to grab her gun before fleeing out her office window.

Carey said she beat Williams to the gun, turned it on him as he fled and shot him in the back.

Prosecutors said Carey shot Williams after he was "no longer a threat."
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-sta...eath-of-client
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.

The next time I hear "THE RANGE IS NOW HOT", it just wont be the same.

Max tried another question. "What sort of people live about here?"
"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Max remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Max.
"You must be," said the Jin, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Last edited by justashooter; March 13, 2018 at 14:13.
justashooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13, 2018, 14:14   #7
imacoonass01
Registered

FALaholic #: 80275
Said she was acquitted.
imacoonass01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 13, 2018, 14:14   #8
TedKennedy
Registered

Yeah, it's crazy. I wouldn't have let her go, not at all. Even if the prick she shot was a thief.

I wonder if she got paid while it was under investigation, though?
Old March 13, 2018, 14:51   #9
Thorack
Acquisition Corp Dude
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 748
WHOA!

I thought cops were nuts. Bet the Jury had a significant number of women on it. Don't jump bail and mess with a women with a gun.

Thorack

2. Never let Doctors cut on you unless its life or death and ALWAYS get a second opinion.
Thorack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 13, 2018, 16:16   #10
Tak
Registered

FALaholic #: 27291
Wow that was ridiculous.

I didn't see the big guy go for the desk drawer...it looked like he got behind the chair and was not going to the desk.

Not sure WTH the jury was thinking.

Also - why the hell is she trying to cuff an agitated stout 200 pound guy by herself and with a 125 pound boy? In what world is that going to ever end well for anyone?
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13, 2018, 21:28   #11
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
The moral here is you don't argue with some Goth kunt who assumes she has authority over you, just break her face and continue to do so until the bitch ceases movement.

Yeah, yeah, I'm a bad guy now
I hit some nasty witch multiple times with a closed fist, maybe broke her nose or cheekbone
Better then getting murdered up by some feral female

Bitch doesn't wince
shoots the bastard & calls it in like it's just an everyday thing to her
in other words, not the first time she shot someone, my guess the kunt has done it at least several times to maintain that level of composure during and after the shoot.

Note she is like totally FU to her son, basically this is what this family does, grow up.

Was the bondee pulling a weapon ?
We don't know, I'd like to though

I have been down on this bondsmen BS for years, at least how it's currently portrayed.
Okay sportsfans:

You are at home, a gang of retards bust in your domicile claiming "BOND AGENT"
They rely on some severely outdated law to violate your home, in fact it's been a long damn while since folks have been charged up for shooting these cocksuckers full of holes.
Get this, NOBODY likes what they do and in many areas they are detested more by LE than those they hunt.

Dog has fell back in his shit many times and in multiple jurisdictions, most famously the Mexico kidnapping.
That fukk is a complete fraud who has encouraged many retards into bonding, like this WonderKunt

Same is true of the Pickers faggots & PawnStarz as well as Sons of Gunz shit

I bounced, did some Repo Man shit and yes Bond Recovery gigs when younger
The idea was to not get into physical crap if at all possible, we rarely did in any of those actual real gigs
I only did the bond deal short time, was worse than being LE on a domestic call as family would go after you and you really were unable to take them on if they were not on the warrant.

You could not just kick in doors full Rambo either in many jurisdictions either.

Well I admit Dog doesn't do that either but you hover about on private property that's begging a trespass citation, shit up here likely someone will walk out with a damn shotgun ordering you to leave.

It looked to me that the bondee had voluntarily surendered at the bail office
probably after an email, text or message and Kuntasaurous Rex went all idiot after he rejected her sado authourity to cuff him all up
just a guess
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 13, 2018, 21:55   #12
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
Aggravating, talky perp, knew it all. Typical.

She simply had had it, with his bail jumper song and dance routine. Not his first rodeo or hers.

He knew he was going "back", but not right away, but was certainly not going to let her do it to him that day.

After all, no male cops nearby.

He CLEARLY noticed in the video, when she got up and moved past him, that she was NOT strapped.

Why would she do that?
That is, get up and walk past him, and show him that she was not carrying?

I suspect that she baited him by doing that..........flaunted her disarmed condition to the bully, she did.

Like I said, she had had it with his history of know it all manipulations.
That was premeditation, if anything was, but it was not enough to convict her.

After the cuffs came out, (as she was unarmed), his next step was the shuck and dance, and move around routine, and turn away from the wall, and twist.............getting ready to run/beat the shit out of her; blame her and walk out, with them either dead, or alive, but beaten up at the very least.

He was going to blame her, so he moved on her, as he planned.......... since she was not armed........... he took her chair, and he was not going to be handcuffed; he took over her position and exhibited dominance. Maybe he was looking for the gun that HAD to be there.
She was a dead woman from that point forward.

Man, he got the surprise of his life.

She is likely still a bail agent, and part time bounty hunter.
She set it up for her son to witness. She knew what was going to happen.

She had the authority to take the jumper in, and did. He resisted and was a clear and present danger to her and the kid, especially if he got the gun. It was justice in action.

I would have let her go, too.

**** him.

Last edited by V guy; March 13, 2018 at 22:10.
V guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13, 2018, 22:24   #13
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
2nd degree might have stuck better. She probably didn't plan to kill the guy for weeks. Looked like she made that decision in about 3 minutes. At least she didn't pull the stunt where she faked a called after the shooting.
If she's going to stay in that business,she might want to invest in a couple trained Rotts,instead of a skinny boy. And maybe a stun gun or a tazer.
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 14, 2018, 06:20   #14
TedKennedy
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
Aggravating, talky perp, knew it all. Typical.

She simply had had it, with his bail jumper song and dance routine. Not his first rodeo or hers.

He knew he was going "back", but not right away, but was certainly not going to let her do it to him that day.

After all, no male cops nearby.

He CLEARLY noticed in the video, when she got up and moved past him, that she was NOT strapped.

Why would she do that?
That is, get up and walk past him, and show him that she was not carrying?

I suspect that she baited him by doing that..........flaunted her disarmed condition to the bully, she did.

Like I said, she had had it with his history of know it all manipulations.
That was premeditation, if anything was, but it was not enough to convict her.

After the cuffs came out, (as she was unarmed), his next step was the shuck and dance, and move around routine, and turn away from the wall, and twist.............getting ready to run/beat the shit out of her; blame her and walk out, with them either dead, or alive, but beaten up at the very least.

He was going to blame her, so he moved on her, as he planned.......... since she was not armed........... he took her chair, and he was not going to be handcuffed; he took over her position and exhibited dominance. Maybe he was looking for the gun that HAD to be there.
She was a dead woman from that point forward.

Man, he got the surprise of his life.

She is likely still a bail agent, and part time bounty hunter.
She set it up for her son to witness. She knew what was going to happen.

She had the authority to take the jumper in, and did. He resisted and was a clear and present danger to her and the kid, especially if he got the gun. It was justice in action.

I would have let her go, too.

**** him.
Very insightful.
Old March 14, 2018, 08:02   #15
J. Armstrong
Minister of Amusement
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 13629
But the fact that he's a big mouth and you THINK he's going to beat her hardly justifies shooting him barring him suddenly producing a weapon or initiating a confrontation. And that's even disregarding her apparent "set up" and her attitude - and the fact that she shot him in the back.

Unless there's more to this ( possible ) she should fry.

“I respect the government only in the sense that I respect any other dangerous predator who views me as food.”

“The consolidation of the states into one vast empire, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it.” Robert E. Lee
J. Armstrong is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 14, 2018, 08:13   #16
2barearms
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 13866
This guy is a piece of shit. Total disrespect....takes his nasty ass shoe off and half of his sock, really? Don’t want to go back to prison with that big ass gang tat on your back well you get to leave in Box....oops. I would suspect things were going downhill fast and she ended it.

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
2barearms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 14, 2018, 08:17   #17
Herr Walther
Registered

FALaholic #: 11681
Quote:
Originally Posted by RG Coburn View Post
2nd degree might have stuck better. She probably didn't plan to kill the guy for weeks. Looked like she made that decision in about 3 minutes. At least she didn't pull the stunt where she faked a called after the shooting.
If she's going to stay in that business,she might want to invest in a couple trained Rotts,instead of a skinny boy. And maybe a stun gun or a tazer.
Agreed. If they actually wanted a conviction they would have charged her with 2nd degree or involuntary manslaughter.

They knew before they even started they didn't have enough for a 1st degree murder conviction. Or else the prosecutor was an idiot.