Go Back   The FAL Files > Weapons Discussion > General Firearms Discussion

Notices

Old July 20, 2019, 11:08   #101
justashooter
Registered

FALaholic #: 5967
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Those two English "gentlemen",,, were English soldiers,,,and in that time frame,,,among the most bigoted peoples ever to befall this earth.

Damn,,,no wonder you believe as you do.
burton is widely credited with ending the arab negro slave trade in east africa, and reducing it in india.

that being said, while england was slave free fairly early on, slavery continued in english possessions until the mid 20th century, and remains in practice in some of those areas to this day. speake was a scholar and explorer, not a soldier.

you should read before you write.

speake's commentary on the particulars of the negro slave trade in the uganda/kenya area and through zanzibar are particularly enlightening, and historically verified. he witnessed tribal chiefs slaughtering hundreds of captured slaves from other tribes daily in human sacrifice designed to display power to the whites that visited them in a search for a source of ivory. this recorded display is indicative of the negro mind and culture. some of this wanton violence in display remains a part of their character to this day despite great social pressure, and explains the differential in criminal behaviour that the FBI has historically chronicled.
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.

The next time I hear "THE RANGE IS NOW HOT", it just wont be the same.

Max tried another question. "What sort of people live about here?"
"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Max remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Max.
"You must be," said the Jin, "or you wouldn't have come here."
justashooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 20, 2019, 11:18   #102
justashooter
Registered

Quote:
A method of thought,,based upon Socrates,,,,,,,,,,,,, IQ.
i misapprehended you, assuming from your earlier statements that you had an education in medical science. now, it is clear that this is not the case. perhaps you are more of a "social scientist"?

there is a hierarchy of natural law that begins with atomic physics, progresses to chemistry, then to bio-chemistry, from there to evolution, and from there to social sciences. i am talking about bio-chemistry as it controls outcomes in social science. think of it that way.
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.

"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
Old July 20, 2019, 13:07   #103
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Quote:
Originally Posted by justashooter View Post
i misapprehended you, assuming from your earlier statements that you had an education in medical science. now, it is clear that this is not the case. perhaps you are more of a "social scientist"?

there is a hierarchy of natural law that begins with atomic physics, progresses to chemistry, then to bio-chemistry, from there to evolution, and from there to social sciences. i am talking about bio-chemistry as it controls outcomes in social science. think of it that way.
No,,,I was an old grunt combat medic for many years,,,who then went on and got himself a couple of dollars worth of store bought education.

My advanced degree work was in both Education and Psychology,,,worked in one area for 24 yrs and the other for 23 yrs,,with hands on combat medicine for another 4/5 years.

What all that means in terms of this discussion with you,,is that I can recognize a bigoted scam when I read one,,regardless if dressed up in obscure scientific studies that most people laugh at as being for what they are,,,bigoted scientific farces designed to profit off the fear of tiny little minds harboring simple minded prejudices against people that don't look and think just like themselves.

Mark is correct about you.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 20, 2019, 13:23   #104
justashooter
Registered

Quote:
My advanced degree work was in both Education and Psychology,,,worked in one area for 24 yrs and the other for 23 yrs,,with hands on combat medicine for another 4/5 years.

Mark is correct about you.
so no real education in medical science...the cellular biology stuff is over your head. trust me, i have looked at in the micro, personally. it's disappointing that we lack common ground on which to base intelligent discussion. your work and education is at the bottom of the hierarchy, so i suggest you expand your understanding. here is a good link that is publicly accessible:
https://nba.uth.tmc.edu/neuroscience/

this chapter was of particular interest to me recently:
https://nba.uth.tmc.edu/neuroscience/s2/chapter15.html
as was this one:
https://nba.uth.tmc.edu/neuroscience/s4/chapter09.html
but this one is more relevant to our discussion:

mark is intimidated by me, and has a personal stake in the illusion that all are equal, and responds like any cornered animal, with direct aggression, and "borderline style" appeals to a higher power, which is a highly feminised form of aggression.

Last edited by justashooter; July 20, 2019 at 13:30.
Old July 20, 2019, 14:50   #105
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by justaracist View Post
it's disappointing that we lack common ground on which to base intelligent discussion.
Yes, the lack of common ground would be - you are a raving racist lunatic with no understanding of logic, reason, or even the meaning of the "Socratic Method" you keep parroting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justaracist View Post
mark is intimidated by me
Oh - so much intellecting!

Somehow, my calling you out for the disgusting piece of shit you are, doesn't strike me as intimidation. But oh well.
Old July 20, 2019, 15:34   #106
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
so no real education in medical science...the cellular biology stuff is over your head. trust me, i have looked at in the micro, personally. it's disappointing that we lack common ground on which to base intelligent discussion. your work and education is at the bottom of the hierarchy, so i suggest you expand your understanding. here is a good link that is publicly accessible:
https://nba.uth.tmc.edu/neuroscience/

this chapter was of particular interest to me recently:
https://nba.uth.tmc.edu/neuroscience/s2/chapter15.html
as was this one:
but this one is more relevant to our discussion:

mark is intimidated by me, and has a personal stake in the illusion that all are equal, and responds like any cornered animal, with direct aggression, and "borderline style" appeals to a higher power, which is a highly feminised form of aggression.
I know of several millions of folks both in now and out of uniform that would re-educate your ignorant self,,,,,,,,,on combat medics lack of medical education and expertise....

You really are a jack off racist hiding behind shit you're read on the internet.

I'd have far more respect for you,,,,if you just came out and owned it,,vs hiding behind other crazy ass people spurting horseshit.

Embrace that hate,,,own it.....

Old Yesterday, 11:52   #107
justashooter
Registered

Quote:
combat medics lack of medical education and expertise....

You really are a jack off racist

Embrace that hate
combat medics have the education of an EMT. they are qualified on ABC and traumatic injury analysis and triage. no more is required for the role, which is not equal to an LPN educationally.

what exactly is a "racist", anyway. apparently, to mark, it is someone who uses words that mark does not understand, and someone mark is loosing an argument with.

as for "hate", i have none, nor do i have acceptance for policy that damages my country and it's future. rejection of a culture and it's ideals, or a class of humans that have less potential, is not "hate". it is just rejection as a form of loss mitigation. it is like sidestepping a snake in a path.

looking at the people i describe as lower in potential, we can all point to the economic and criminal burdens hey place upon the higher functioning community in which they reside (on welfare, mostly). the often unseen burden is in sense of security loss that higher functionings experience due to the constant exposure to inherently dangerous hostile dependents. this reduces productivity and "happiness", overall.

Old Yesterday, 12:39   #108
hkshooter
Mighty Fine!
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 5391
Quote:

...... nor do i have acceptance for policy that damages my country and it's future. rejection of a culture and it's ideals, or a class of humans that have less potential, is not "hate". it is just rejection as a form of loss mitigation. it is like sidestepping a snake in a path.

looking at the people i describe as lower in potential, we can all point to the economic and criminal burdens hey place upon the higher functioning community in which they reside (on welfare, mostly). the often unseen burden is in sense of security loss that higher functionings experience due to the constant exposure to inherently dangerous hostile dependents. this reduces productivity and "happiness", overall.

Sounds like a page right out of the Nazi playbook.
Old Yesterday, 12:50   #109
justashooter
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkshooter View Post
Sounds like a page right out of the Nazi playbook.
another individual unable to confront the logic attacking an ideological opponent with impotent "magic" words as a perjorative. did you vote for the puerto rican moron? or what?
as the grandson of a guy who got paid to kill nazis, i can tell you that he felt he same way that i do about supporting a welfare society of unproductive types.

just addressing the economic issue:
your perspective is that of one living in a prosperous society, in which privation is not an issue. that makes you one of the top 5% in the world in terms of lifestyle comfort. trouble is, when you do the math you see that leveling the field in terms of economic affluence will result in an unacceptable condition for those foolish enuf to be "generous". trouble is these idiots want to be generous with my standing.

i suggest that all of you generous types should live in a second world country for awhile like i have. then you will see what you want to throw away. i lived in affluence for 5 years, surrounded by poverty that was the result of a failed political ideology rampant with corruption. that is the future you want to arrange for my grandchildren. i'm not having it.

tell you what, if you care so much about the future of economic migrants, sell everything you have, and stand at he border throwing dollar bills over it into the wind. till then you're just more of that empty wind.

Last edited by justashooter; Yesterday at 14:07.
Old Today, 00:54   #110
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
combat medics have the education of an EMT. they are qualified on ABC and traumatic injury analysis and triage. no more is required for the role, which is not equal to an LPN educationally.

what exactly is a "racist", anyway. apparently, to mark, it is someone who uses words that mark does not understand, and someone mark is loosing an argument with.

as for "hate", i have none, nor do i have acceptance for policy that damages my country and it's future. rejection of a culture and it's ideals, or a class of humans that have less potential, is not "hate". it is just rejection as a form of loss mitigation. it is like sidestepping a snake in a path.

Stupid and racist is a hard way to go through this life,,,you're stuck with one,,but can change the other.

Just for shits and grins,,,,try judging people,,,all people,,,if they are decent or non decent.

Of course in your world,,,it would take some work on your part to understand the concept.

Simple minded people,,,hate others based upon some simplistic regimen,,,in your case,,,color, religion, country of origin,,length of time their ancestors showed up to our shores,,,,which is a couple steps below how mere dogs live in their world.

Old Today, 05:40   #111
hkshooter
Mighty Fine!
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 5391
Quote:
yadayadayada...
I merely made an observation and an accurate one at that. You assume much and as it turns out you aren't nearly as smart as you believe you are.