The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Police Issues

Notices

Old July 27, 2019, 11:48   #1
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
The FBI

Interesting story that points out the corruption in the FBI. It's obvious by the story that the FBI doesn't care either.

https://townhall.com/columnists/will...e-fbi-n2550674
Bawana jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27, 2019, 12:35   #2
357ross
Registered

FALaholic #: 47543
A democrap president decides to invent a brand new bureaucracy, give this new bureaucracy unlimited funding, unlimited power, zero oversight, fill it up with fully indoctrinated people, and finally appoint an envious little cockroach of a bureaucrat to direct it. What could go wrong? These people have never lived in the same world we do. Mulehead himself proves the law of the land doesn't apply to them and law enforcement is only a sideline enterprise.
357ross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27, 2019, 21:19   #3
Thorack
Acquisition Corp Dude
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 748
Well,

I was impressed with the training and qualifications it takes to be an FBI agent, but the several that I've worked with were unimpressive. The HRT guys are another story.

Thorack

2. Never let Doctors cut on you unless its life or death and ALWAYS get a second opinion.
Thorack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28, 2019, 08:50   #4
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorack View Post
Well,

I was impressed with the training and qualifications it takes to be an FBI agent, but the several that I've worked with were unimpressive. The HRT guys are another story.

Thorack
Ya they had a HRT team out here to kill Lavoy and they got caught hiding evidence that they fired their weapons when they said they didnt. They are probably trained to be real good in a fight but after watching them for decades I would never trust a word they say. When the top heads are corrupt and run a coup on the potus it shows just how rotten the whole barrel is in my opinion.
Old July 28, 2019, 13:09   #5
Registered

FALaholic #: 348
Yep they executed Lavoy. The fbi academy is right close to the us can basic school for officers at quantico. I do not trust fbi. They are responsible for investigating violent crimes on the Indian reservations and do a “shitty job out there.
0302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28, 2019, 14:01   #6
tdb59
Are We Awake ?
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63177
There is a reason that they are referred to by other LE as " the FugginBunchaIdiots ".

tdb59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28, 2019, 15:17   #7
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Platinum Contributor

FALaholic #: 17136
When they made Freeh the Director, I knew they were filthy. I have respect for the work being done by some of the good guys, but the guys at the top are making hard to keep the reputation of the organization in good shape.
"How we burned in the prison camps later thinking: what would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if during periods of mass arrests people had simply not sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, ham- mers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand. . . . The Organs [police] would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers . . . and notwithstanding all of Stalin‘s thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt." - A. Solzhenitsyn, Gulag Archipelago
brunop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 28, 2019, 15:27   #8
tdb59
Are We Awake ?
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63177
Quote:
Originally Posted by brunop View Post
When they made Freeh the Director, I knew they were filthy. I have respect for the work being done by some of the good guys, but the guys at the top are making hard to keep the reputation of the organization in good shape.

^

yuppers.

tdb59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28, 2019, 23:43   #9
Bama Steve
Registered

FALaholic #: 1982
I have made it a long standing habit to stay the Fvck out of this forum because it can cause you to gain a very negative perspective of law enforcement that I do not wish to bring upon myself.

However, there comes a time when it IS time to address an issue.

J. Edgar Hoover

Look it up - and I DO mean for you to look it up.

I'm out of here . . .
Old July 29, 2019, 01:24   #10
Right Side Up
Registered

FALaholic #: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
Interesting story that points out the corruption in the FBI. It's obvious by the story that the FBI doesn't care either.

https://townhall.com/columnists/will...e-fbi-n2550674
You want me to read that article? I thought you said reading was a bad way to get your info.
Right Side Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29, 2019, 07:07   #11
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Originally Posted by brunop View Post
... and to that it's important to note, to a bureaucrat anyway, keeping the reputation in good shape is what's important. The reality behind it ain't even on the radar, it's all about the optics. For the rest of us what matters is how we behave when nobody's looking. Some of us anyway.
bubbagump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29, 2019, 08:05   #12
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Right Side Up View Post
You want me to read that article? I thought you said reading was a bad way to get your info.
Its news, maybe with some help you can see you are part of it. This is your history that you are living. You are being informed and what you do with the information is your choice. have a nice day
Old July 30, 2019, 07:13   #13
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama Steve View Post
I have made it a long standing habit to stay the Fvck out of this forum because it can cause you to gain a very negative perspective of law enforcement that I do not wish to bring upon myself.

However, there comes a time when it IS time to address an issue.

J. Edgar Hoover

Look it up - and I DO mean for you to look it up.

I'm out of here . . .
Good advice. And likewise.
bubbagump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22, 2019, 20:46   #14
Registered

FALaholic #: 348
The fbi proved themselves to be a bunch of snakes under obama. A very dangerous organization that is out of control. The gestapo comes to mind or the stasi.
0302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22, 2019, 20:59   #15
Abominog
Registered

FALaholic #: 372
The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Pick any TLA and compare their original mandate with what they do now. All organizations eventually turn to growth and self interest above the purpose. FBI is no different and neither is NRA.
Old August 22, 2019, 22:18   #16
W.E.G.
FAL Files Administrator
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 1211

Ask me about the Mason-Dixon FAL Collectors Association.
W.E.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23, 2019, 08:16   #17
Mebsuta
Khemi, Stygia
Contributor

FALaholic #: 4143
One of their surveillance planes was circling the city overnight. They're not a secret but I think most people never notice. They are little single-engine planes and I read they are registered to fake companies. DHS uses them too.
Old August 23, 2019, 12:11   #18
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered

FALaholic #: 76904
The FBI is garbage and should be eliminated entirely. They are just a domestic intelligence gathering bureaucracy at this point. They serve no purpose that some other law enforcement agency doesn't already cover - DEA, IRS, ATF, DHS, etc.

They are corrupt from top to bottom in spite of what Sean Hannity says about "the rank and file". If this mythical "rank and file" are so honest and noble, why have no whistle-blowers come forward about "the bad ones" like Peter Strzok?
Charles_The_Hammer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 23, 2019, 14:08   #19
TedKennedy
Registered

FALaholic #: 77344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles_The_Hammer View Post
The FBI is garbage and should be eliminated entirely. They are just a domestic intelligence gathering bureaucracy at this point. They serve no purpose that some other law enforcement agency doesn't already cover - DEA, IRS, ATF, DHS, etc.

They are corrupt from top to bottom in spite of what Sean Hannity says about "the rank and file". If this mythical "rank and file" are so honest and noble, why have no whistle-blowers come forward about "the bad ones" like Peter Strzok?
This applies to all LE agencies.
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote