The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Economics & Investing

Notices

Old October 17, 2017, 16:03   #1
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Faber, what real gloom and doom

Looks like you get fired for telling the truth...

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3595876/posts

(A CNBC spokesperson said it will not book him in the future.)

"And thank God white people populated America, and not the blacks. Otherwise, the US would look like Zimbabwe, which it might look like one day anyway, but at least America enjoyed 200 years in the economic and political sun under a white majority," he wrote.

"I am not a racist, but the reality no matter how politically incorrect needs to be spelled out."

Reached for comment via email, Faber did not back away from his statements to CNBC.
Old October 17, 2017, 17:19   #2
TenTea
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 72247
Sad to think our day in the sun is behind us but truth is often unpleasant.
Maybe it is an incorrect assertion...

=------} They strain gnats and swallow camels...

=------} Just a battleship mouth and a rowboat ass...
TenTea is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 17, 2017, 18:22   #3
gates
Dinosaur
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 129
All anyone has to do is look at the FBI/DOJ crime stats - nothing racist behind them - 13% of the population is responsible for 50% of the violent crimes/murders in this country - empirical fact. NOW, if you want to explore the cultural dysfunctions that lead to these disproportionate numbers based on percentage of population and the myriad of variables contributing to same - THAT is different discussion.

The black family was actually making strides and integrating into mainstream white American success right up until Johnson replaced the black father with a welfare check - then came the war on drugs...
gates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17, 2017, 18:34   #4
Thorack
Acquisition Corp Dude
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 748
gates,

The population is even smaller. That 13% is half male so we are down to 7%, then figure the 18 to 45 population is two thirds of the 7% so lets make it 4%. So about 13 million out of 330 million commit over 50% of the crime.

Its no wonder why cops profile.

Thorack

2. Never let Doctors cut on you unless its life or death and ALWAYS get a second opinion.
Thorack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17, 2017, 21:13   #5
gates
Dinosaur
Gold Contributor

Yep - I intentionally left that out because I've seen varying numbers when you isolate it to black males 15-40ish somewhere north of 40% of all violent crimes are committed by this demo - the liberals and Dems will NEVER - EVER! admit or talk about this, if they did it demolishes the entire "cops are racist" narrative they are desperate to perpetuate fueling their only hole card - Identity politics...

As I alluded to it's a much more complex problem than either side wants to admit but until we lay it ALL on the table - the dysfunction AND what contributed to it - we'll never have an honest or productive discussion about the failure of black Americans generally, there are of course many many exceptions but the current, especially inner city, rap/drug culture is destroying and entire segment of our population. The truly sad thing is, with few exceptions, the black response is fuk whitey - he's responsible! no introspection into their own responsibility in the equation.
Old October 17, 2017, 21:32   #6
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
"MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!"

I guess that means that slogan................ is now politically incorrect.

Who'd a thunk it?
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 17, 2017, 21:49   #7
gates
Dinosaur
Gold Contributor

Blacks hear "Make America White again" - heard many black commentators and a few white snowflakes utter those exact words.

Make no mistake - this is a under the radar attack on white Trump supporters under the guise of protesting police brutality - thats what some of the dumbshit players may think but the Lefts political agitators and MSM are just one tiny step - every time they talk about this from calling all white Trump voting fans racists. Wait for it if the ratings continue to fall - the talking point will be "racist white Trump supporting fans disrespect blacks by not allowing themselves to be lectured to at ball games" just wait - it's coming.

The CORE problem fans are having with these protests aren't really about the flag or the Anthem, sure we don't like it but the REAL reason - the one we don't verbalize? we don't like being called racists when we are not.

Last edited by gates; October 17, 2017 at 21:56.
Old October 18, 2017, 06:36   #8
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
Is it racism if you observe one or two races ain't pulling the same load as all the rest? Doesn't "equality" also mean pulling the same load,equally?
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 18, 2017, 09:07   #9
gates
Dinosaur
Gold Contributor

RG - yep, assuming you start from a level playing field - playing devils advocate here: the argument is that the ingrained systemic discrimination has permeated our country since it's inception, from slavery to Jim Crow to Civil Rights to the war on drugs and the dis similar treatment in our legal system.

In short - their argument is that you can't be expected to pull your share of the "load" if you were and are hamstrung by a system that treats blacks differently than it does whites.

Now I don't buy ALL of that but I think we can all admit SOME of that has and is happening but it's a chicken and egg conundrum - do blacks get treated that way because of THEIR behavior or is their behavior a result of being treated that way...

As I said - very complicated problem, what IS frustrating is that blacks - today - seem to have thrown up their hands and don't want to talk about personal responsibility - THEIR side of the street AT ALL! its all blame whitey ALL the time - and it really divides the country because non-racist whites are like WTF? we've spent TRILLIONS trying to atone for our past and it's not enough - it will never be enough...
Old October 18, 2017, 14:07   #10
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
Last I knew,blacks were getting preferential treatment in university admissions,to the point where they were letting almost anything breathing in,as long as it was black. To the point of not taking in much higher scoring Asians,Caucasions,even "Latino",whatever that term is supposed to include.
Those black NFL guys taking "the knee"....other than chase a ball around a field,ain't a lot else those fellas will accomplish. Not going to see them designing suspension bridges or commercial airline fuselages.
Their culture and mindset is their worst enemy.
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 18, 2017, 15:38   #11
gates
Dinosaur
Gold Contributor

Yes it is - so to get to the root of the problem we have to determine if their "culture and mindset" are a result of nature or nurture - this is the junction where racism is most likely either to show itself in whites or be claimed by blacks - depending on YOUR outlook on THEIR situation. Personally, I think there are many factors - economics and job opportunities (or lack thereof) play a large role in what is happening as does the nanny state policies rewarding women for having out of wedlock births and staying in poverty - it's a vicious cycle in the inner cities and no one seems interested in stopping it and until we do we will continue to enable the dysfunctional culture that is ruining the blacks future in this country - my humble opinion, worth exactly what you paid for it.
Old October 18, 2017, 16:10   #12
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
gates, I lived in the deep south many years. There is just a different culture that has evolved on the past decades. Yes there are exceptions, but I have never had luck dealing with them. It's revealing when you look at the breakdown that Thorack expressed. I have just come to the point that I don't want to live around them. Too much violence and property crime.

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 18, 2017, 17:09   #13
gates
Dinosaur
Gold Contributor

there's a reason I live where I live - it was a conscious decision...
Old October 18, 2017, 19:22   #14
Exit308
Curio & Relic
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 62143
To get back to the OP, it is fortuitous that the United States was early on settled by people descended mostly from the Germanic tribes.

The truth does not require your belief.
Exit308 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 18, 2017, 19:27   #15
gates
Dinosaur
Gold Contributor

yep
Old October 18, 2017, 19:40   #16
Bawana jim
Registered

Zimbabwe will never put a man on the moon, the tribalism style of government keeps them from growing more intelligent plus it breeds criminality.
Old October 22, 2017, 11:47   #17
Whydah
Registered

FALaholic #: 74237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
Zimbabwe will never put a man on the moon, the tribalism style of government keeps them from growing more intelligent plus it breeds criminality.
And, South Africa is now following suit as Zimbabwe, or should it be called Rhodesia, still. Mugabe has been appointed as a "goodwill ambassador" by the UN while he endorses those murdering white farmers and their families.

Is there a country in Africa, anywhere in Africa, run by blacks that can be called stable and successful? Any major city in the US? Anywhere?
Whydah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22, 2017, 12:39   #18
Bawana jim
Registered

That's why Faber was right, it doesn't take rocket science to see he knew what he was talking about. The shouts of racism are to shut him up but it's media doing its thing to divide everyone on the issue. Decent people wouldn't be yelling racism, they would be asking how do we make this better? What can we do.