The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > Discussion Forums > General Non-Firearms Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old July 05, 2018, 19:21   #1
MOS11C
Registered

FALaholic #: 38594
Trump haters = The most Disgusting PIECES OF SHIT Infrahuman beings in the Planet

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Worthless sons and daughters of bitches. Only good to breath our air, eat our food and poop through every one of their stinky and wide orifices.

GOD hate their guts,,,and so do I.

Other than that: Have a nice day

-
-
-
-
-
-

Last edited by MOS11C; July 08, 2018 at 14:30.
Old July 05, 2018, 19:32   #2
CG&L
Registered

FALaholic #: 27951
They've been making decaf for some time. It's readily available at any grocery store
Old July 05, 2018, 19:40   #3
Randall
Registered

FALaholic #: 4979
The most disgusting part of your posts are ....

These dumb ass little dots
please stop
Old July 05, 2018, 19:45   #4
medicmike
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 3183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall View Post
please stop
^^^^ This....

“The great Gaels of Ireland are the men that God made mad,
For all their wars are merry, and all their songs are sad.”
― G.K. Chesterton, The Ballad of the White Horse
Old July 05, 2018, 20:05   #5
gentlemanjoe
Registered

FALaholic #: 77676
Here's the link to the AK Files

www.akfiles.com/forums/
Old July 05, 2018, 20:43   #6
Exit308
Saxon/Celt
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 62143
You're the most hate filled self proclaimed saint I've ever heard of. You also have a potty mouth. You should wash your mouth out with soap Saint MOS.

The truth does not require your belief.
Old July 05, 2018, 21:54   #7
IronSkegge
Registered

FALaholic #: 18129
Do not let anger and hatred into your heart, as it is the way of Satan.
Old July 05, 2018, 22:13   #8
MOS11C
Registered

Trump-hater's worms will never die. This filth is cut off from our LORD, they exist with a nagging guilty conscience that, like a persistent worm, gnaws away at its victim with a remorse that can never be mitigated.

They spend every waking hour tormented unknown to them that their unending suffering has just begun. This is nothing compared to the horrors of hell. There is only one thing that can end it and is to let go of the things that GOD hates and received JESUS as the Lord of their lives.

These haters live 24 hours a day flapping their lying tongues, being false witnesses speaking lies, with their hearts devising wicked plans, with their feet swiftly running towards evil, and constantly sowing discord among brothers.
They are an abomination to GOD and are what HE hates most of all.
GOD does not separate sinners from sin. They are one. GOD hates sins and sinners at the same time. The only way to separate sin from the sinner is with the blood of JESUS CHRIST.

-
-
-
-
Old July 05, 2018, 22:17   #9
John Crusher
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 18663
I agree with MOS11C.
We put up with their "Hope and Change" and now it's time for

……………………...………………...MAGA !!

So suck it up buttercup and get your collective heads out of your bung holes !!
Old July 05, 2018, 22:33   #10
Texgunner
long-time Texas taxpayer
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 4653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit308 View Post
You're the most hate filled self proclaimed saint I've ever heard of.
'Bout sums it up.

My daddy was a cowboy in his younger days, wild as the west Texas wind. He once told me, "Son, death is a horse you got to ride. So you better get your saddle ready."

heavily armed, easily pissed.
Old July 05, 2018, 22:39   #11
MOS11C
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronSkegge View Post
Do not let anger and hatred into your heart, as it is the way of Satan.
"be ye angry and sin not'".
There is a place for genuine anger and also righteous anger according to Paul. Paul himself got angry at some Galatians teachers. He was pissed and curse them for perverting the Gospel of Christ.
JESUS's brother warns us that if we become angry to do it where necessary but control it and avoid any roots of bitterness. GOD, my Lord, got angry with some big hitters like Moses, Aaron, Solomon and even with Israel at one point.
JESUS got hotly angry at those who turned His house into a market. JESUS looked at the Pharisees with anger when they tried to plot against Him for saving this guys hand on the Sabaath.
JESUS never sinned....he just got angry AT SIN...Like me.

Anger is a GOD-given emotion, just like the rest. Anger is not sinful or damaging in itself.It is a motivating emotion that God has given us for good. But it is good to have the attitude of never allowing the sun set whilst still being in an angry mood.

Actually, God is angry continually with the wicked. GOD displays his wrath every day...and is always disappointed with evil.

Of course the sinners and demons don't want us to hate and get angry at the same things and people that GOD hates.

-
-
-
-

Last edited by MOS11C; July 05, 2018 at 22:52.
Old July 06, 2018, 00:13   #12
Potshot
Registered

FALaholic #: 6398
Yeah dude, drop the dots or Jesus and I gonna give u the finger!
Old July 06, 2018, 12:44   #13
Tak
Registered

FALaholic #: 27291
Some of the documented attacks by the leftist Brownshirts who seek to destroy America:

https://www.breitbart.com/big-journa...mp-supporters/

This did NOT happen when Obama was elected. Americans disagreed but did not attempt to beat the opposition into a pulp because of it.
Old July 06, 2018, 12:51   #14
MOS11C
Registered

The Son of Man will Judge those on the left. They will have no escape. They are gonna wish to have never waken up from their first death.

He will say to those on the left hand: "Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels".

The fire will never be quenched for these sons/daughters of the devil.

-
-
-
-
Old July 06, 2018, 13:06   #15
Artcer
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 81102
God's Righteous Judgment

Romans 2
God's Righteous Judgment

2 Therefore you have no excuse, O man, every one of you who judges. For in passing judgment on another you condemn yourself, because you, the judge, practice the very same things. 2 We know that the judgment of God rightly falls on those who practice such things. 3 Do you suppose, O man—you who judge those who practice such things and yet do them yourself—that you will escape the judgment of God? 4 Or do you presume on the riches of his kindness and forbearance and patience, not knowing that God's kindness is meant to lead you to repentance? 5 But because of your hard and impenitent heart you are storing up wrath for yourself on the day of wrath when God's righteous judgment will be revealed.

6 He will render to each one according to his works: 7 to those who by patience in well-doing seek for glory and honor and immortality, he will give eternal life; 8 but for those who are self-seeking[a] and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, there will be wrath and fury. 9 There will be tribulation and distress for every human being who does evil, the Jew first and also the Greek, 10 but glory and honor and peace for everyone who does good, the Jew first and also the Greek. 11 For God shows no partiality.
God's Judgment and the Law

12 For all who have sinned without the law will also perish without the law, and all who have sinned under the law will be judged by the law. 13 For it is not the hearers of the law who are righteous before God, but the doers of the law who will be justified. 14 For when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do what the law requires, they are a law to themselves, even though they do not have the law. 15 They show that the work of the law is written on their hearts, while their conscience also bears witness, and their conflicting thoughts accuse or even excuse them 16 on that day when, according to my gospel, God judges the secrets of men by Christ Jesus.
Old July 06, 2018, 13:19   #16
Artcer
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Taming the Tongue

James 3
Taming the Tongue

3 Not many of you should become teachers, my brothers, for you know that we who teach will be judged with greater strictness. 2 For we all stumble in many ways. And if anyone does not stumble in what he says, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle his whole body. 3 If we put bits into the mouths of horses so that they obey us, we guide their whole bodies as well. 4 Look at the ships also: though they are so large and are driven by strong winds, they are guided by a very small rudder wherever the will of the pilot directs. 5 So also the tongue is a small member, yet it boasts of great things.

How great a forest is set ablaze by such a small fire! 6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of unrighteousness. The tongue is set among our members, staining the whole body, setting on fire the entire course of life,[a] and set on fire by hell.[b] 7 For every kind of beast and bird, of reptile and sea creature, can be tamed and has been tamed by mankind, 8 but no human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison. 9 With it we bless our Lord and Father, and with it we curse people who are made in the likeness of God. 10 From the same mouth come blessing and cursing. My brothers,[c] these things ought not to be so. 11 Does a spring pour forth from the same opening both fresh and salt water? 12 Can a fig tree, my brothers, bear olives, or a grapevine produce figs? Neither can a salt pond yield fresh water.
Old July 06, 2018, 13:22   #17
Artcer
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Romans 12:9-21

9 Let love be genuine. Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good. 10 Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor. 11 Do not be slothful in zeal, be fervent in spirit,[g] serve the Lord. 12 Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. 13 Contribute to the needs of the saints and seek to show hospitality.

14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse them. 15 Rejoice with those who rejoice, weep with those who weep. 16 Live in harmony with one another. Do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly.[h] Never be wise in your own sight. 17 Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all. 18 If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all. 19 Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it[i] to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” 20 To the contrary, “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals on his head.” 21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
Old July 06, 2018, 13:25   #18
Ted Kennedy
Registered

FALaholic #: 77365
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOS11C View Post
The Son of Man will Judge those on the left. They will have no escape. They are gonna wish to have never waken up from their first death.

He will say to those on the left hand: "Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels".

The fire will never be quenched for these sons/daughters of the devil.

-
-
-
-
Manson died, or haven't you heard?

Most of the Trump-lovers are gonna go to hell just like HRC and Jane Fonda.

The Donald's fanbois are so busy in DC, participating in an all-male orgy, it's a wonder anything is getting done. Shoot, even his ol' lady's been seen groping Juan the White House lawn boy, 'cause Donald's too busy getting blown by right-wing Republicans. Lindsey Graham had him bent over a statue of Reagan last night.

The only ones saved from eternal damnation are Ron Paul and Bernie Sanders supporters.

God is on Ron Paul's side, and He looks past sins committed by Bernie supporters, since they're too stupid to hold accountable.
Old July 06, 2018, 13:36   #19
CG&L
Registered

FALaholic #: 27951
There are those little plastic containers marked Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur, etc..
Any drugstore will have them

It'll really help you to remember if you took your meds today
Old July 06, 2018, 14:10   #20
pmf
Registered

FALaholic #: 2923
It would have been nice to get something in between Hope and Change and MAGA, but those were the choices. I was no fan of Obama, but I find Trump pretty embarrassing.
Old July 06, 2018, 14:27   #21
12v71
Perched in the MP
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 71127
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmf View Post
It would have been nice to get something in between Hope and Change and MAGA, but those were the choices. I was no fan of Obama, but I find Trump pretty embarrassing.
Really? Just how? The man is not a politician, jobs are adding up daily, yeah he's pissing off the rest of the world... so what. Obama was the most embarrassing thing I have ever seen in my life.

"Freedom is not a crime"

I'm a heavy equipment mechanic because brain surgery was far too easy.
Old July 06, 2018, 14:30   #22
MOS11C
Registered

For, behold, the LORD will come out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

If I'm still alive then it's gonna be wonderful to witness this filth succumb on the great Tribulation....it'll be great

-
-
-
--
Old July 06, 2018, 14:40   #23
tdb59
Are We Awake ?
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63177
Quote:

If I'm still alive then it's gonna be wonderful to witness this filth succumb on the great Tribulation....it'll be great

-
-
-
--
A Revelation of schadenfreude.....

............marvelous....

Old July 06, 2018, 14:45   #24
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
An uncertain ambiguity! - ?

We are by some accounts all Opioid abusers -

https://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...-opioid-abuse/

As desperation sinks in!!!!

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The point of the journey, is not to arrive..." Hexabuzz.
Old July 06, 2018, 14:48   #25
MOS11C
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12v71 View Post
Really? Just how? The man is not a politician, jobs are adding up daily, yeah he's pissing off the rest of the world... so what. Obama was the most embarrassing thing I have ever seen in my life.
The Trump-haters could care less about anything positive in the country. Their extreme and unrighteous hatred is blinding them. They are turning this country into a shithole. They kneel to animals the likes of maxine waters.

in retrospect, and as a Christian, I'm happy to see their continuous 24/7 daily suffering with Trump...maybe like that they will be better prepare for what's to come beyond this life.

-
-
-
-

Last edited by MOS11C; July 06, 2018 at 14:56.
Old July 06, 2018, 14:59   #26
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

Mosiic - are you aware that the Gnostics, you know who they were, right? They believed that your dog isn't actually the the real Creator dog but a total impostor, and in their reality - the opposite thereof! Then for that belief - the Christians eradicated them with some of their demiurge's Love! And, what were, the Catholics, called before they got Romanized????? Then why was the Inquisition, formed - for the killing of Cathars???? Is this what is meant by Love your Neighbor? Then has there ever been a Iewish pope? - I ask because I'm an Abrahamic atheist, and totally iggerant of your dogs little foibles and issues - he seems to be pretty mean tho'!

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Old July 06, 2018, 15:14   #27
Texgunner
long-time Texas taxpayer
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trypcil View Post
I ask because I'm an Abrahamic atheist, and totally iggerant of your dogs little foibles and issues - he seems to be pretty mean tho'!

My daddy was a cowboy in his younger days, wild as the west Texas wind. He once told me, "Son, death is a horse you got to ride. So you better get your saddle ready."

Old July 06, 2018, 16:02   #28
TedMckay
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 76858
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D7oXFmuUHLQ

If you got hate in your heart let it out.......lol
Old July 06, 2018, 16:15   #29
longhair51
Constitutional curmudgeon
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 5884
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall View Post
The most disgusting part of your posts are ....

please stop
Yup.

”if the federal government treats the American public with this degree of contempt when we’re armed to the teeth, imagine how they would treat us if they had all our guns."
Old July 06, 2018, 16:26   #30
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Kennedy View Post
Manson died, or haven't you heard?

Most of the Trump-lovers are gonna go to hell just like HRC and Jane Fonda.

The Donald's fanbois are so busy in DC, participating in an all-male orgy, it's a wonder anything is getting done. Shoot, even his ol' lady's been seen groping Juan the White House lawn boy, 'cause Donald's too busy getting blown by right-wing Republicans. Lindsey Graham had him bent over a statue of Reagan last night.

The only ones saved from eternal damnation are Ron Paul and Bernie Sanders supporters.

God is on Ron Paul's side, and He looks past sins committed by Bernie supporters, since they're too stupid to hold accountable.
You are FUBAR.
Old July 06, 2018, 16:31   #31
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
I don't hate Trump,,, but I've got my eye on him and he need's to know it don't take much to get on my shit list,,, be warned Donny boy.
Old July 06, 2018, 18:47   #32
gentlemanjoe
Registered

Are you guys gonna be alright
Old July 06, 2018, 18:48   #33
gentlemanjoe
Registered

But if the watchman sees the sword coming and fails to blow the trumpet, so that the people are not warned, and the sword comes and takes away a life, then that one is taken away in his iniquity, but I will hold the watchman accountable for his blood .’ As for you, O son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word from My mouth and give them warning from Me.
Ezekiel 33:6

Why do the nations conspire and the peoples plot in vain? “Their kings revolt, their rulers plot together against the Lord, and against the King He chose”
Acts 4:25,26

There is no power but of God; the powers that be are ordained of God. Whosoever, therefore resist the power, resists the ordinance of God and they that resists shall receive unto themselves damnation
Romans 13:1,2
Old July 06, 2018, 19:23   #34
TedMckay
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 76858

Couldn't resist ......got my 89cents worth

I'm gonna puke Cornell west is spewing socialism on fox I miss my one America news .
Old July 06, 2018, 20:12   #35
STG_58_guy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 65886
While I don't agree with the OP's religious veiws (because religion is the word of man, not G_d), I agree with his sentiment towards Trump haters.

Get some balls and win. Winning is good. I'm tired of good, conservative gentlemen, losing. It's easy to lose.
Old July 06, 2018, 20:17   #36
STG_58_guy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 65886
And profitable.
Old July 06, 2018, 22:15   #37
EinheitElf
Registered

FALaholic #: 21533
We all need to vent
Old July 07, 2018, 06:25   #38
vmtz

FALaholic #: 1125
I hope Jesus will forgive you for your hate.

Vince
Old July 07, 2018, 09:12   #39
gunshooter
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 77038
https://youtu.be/khf3t1GQZMw

Will someone explain to me how to get the images of the videos to post to these pages?
Old July 07, 2018, 09:25   #40
Texgunner
long-time Texas taxpayer
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunshooter View Post

Will someone explain to me how to get the images of the videos to post to these pages?
In order to embed the videos into your posts, click on "share" (found beneath the video viewer, beside the "likes" and "dislikes"). A box will open and you choose "embed" in the upper left hand corner. Another box will open and you choose "copy" (in the lower right corner). The embed code will turn yellow and now you can simply paste that code into your message here. Hope that helps!

Like this?

Old July 07, 2018, 09:39   #41
MOS11C
Registered

Trump-haters are miserable fcks. Destruction and misery are in their ways.
Soon to be exponentially greater, because to every purpose there is time and judgment, therefore the misery of man is great upon him.

Some and few of us will be there to witness GODs wrath against them. We'll be there to tell them "I told you and warn you so".

-
-
-
-
-
-
Old July 07, 2018, 09:44   #42
Texgunner
long-time Texas taxpayer
Silver Contributor

MOS11C, do you believe that the Bible should be the legal "law of the land"?

Old July 07, 2018, 09:57   #43
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

Tyranny comes in many forms!

Old July 07, 2018, 10:52   #44
MOS11C
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texgunner View Post
MOS11C, do you believe that the Bible should be the legal "law of the land"?
The "bible" is a collection of many GOD inspiring books with man-made laws of old societies and commandments from GOD itself.
I'm assuming the question is if we Christians believe that "GOD's law" should be the legal law of the land.

GOD didn't give us statutes and penalties for every wrong-doing of man...let alone modern society. But he did set the baseline for morality, ethics and sin, and from which most legal laws are based...or supposed to be. He appointed law-makers, judges and rulers to enforce the laws.

Another question would be: should Christians submit to authorities, their leaders and follow the man-made laws? I personally believe so, but with exceptions. We should resist authority, and resist unjust laws for that matter, when we're asked to violate a command from GOD...when we're asked to commit an immoral or unethical act....or when we're asked to go against our Christian conscience...as long as we are willing to accept the consequences.

The good news is that there is "NO AUTHORITY EXCEPT FROM GOD" and HE has delegated some of HIS authority to man for governing...the rulers are HIS servants.....Trump-haters refuse to submit to the authority that GOD has ordained and refuse to follow the law of the land, so they defy GOD in this and many other ways. GOD possesses the ultimate authority, judgement and penalties. it is necessary to be in subjection to those HE has appointed and also with our laws, not only because of GOD's wrath, but also for conscience sake.

So "yes", GOD's law should be the "law" of the land...and it is...and its always been.

-
-
-
-

Last edited by MOS11C; July 07, 2018 at 10:58.
Old July 07, 2018, 14:48   #45
Texgunner
long-time Texas taxpayer
Silver Contributor

Just to clarify; are you calling for this theocracy in just the USA or for the entire world? Would this be the word of the Christian god or that of some other religion's god? Isn't that sort of what the Islamic State tried in their AO with "the word of their god"? I know, a lot of questions but I'm curious this rainy afternoon.

Old July 07, 2018, 17:08   #46
Artcer
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Presupposition in Western Civilization.........

The Basis of Western Civilization---jordan peterson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqPT7co0cgs

The danger to western civilization has never been religion,,,,,(Judeo-Christian believes)

Communism, totalitarianism, and atheism have been the greatest precursors to genocide in the history of human kind....

Stalin in Russia killed over 20 million of its citizens....
Hitler.......killed millions of Jews, gypsies, homosexuals, mentally disable, etc....
Khmer Rouge... in the 70's.... about two million....

Communism and totalitarianism

Last edited by Artcer; July 07, 2018 at 17:21.
Old July 07, 2018, 17:21   #47
MOS11C
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texgunner View Post
Just to clarify; are you calling for this theocracy in just the USA or for the entire world? Would this be the word of the Christian god or that of some other religion's god? Isn't that sort of what the Islamic State tried in their AO with "the word of their god"? I know, a lot of questions but I'm curious this rainy afternoon.
I'm not calling for anything. I'm living like a true and happy Christian.
Be happy that GOD makes it rain for sinners and saints, for blacks and whites, for Trump haters and for patriots.
There is no such thing as a Christian GOD or other religion GOD. There is only one true GOD.

If you want more answers then read the Word of GOD....it's all there.

oh...and you may wanna read (what they call) the Islamic sacred texts quran and hadith...and compare the 3.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Last edited by MOS11C; July 07, 2018 at 17:29.
Old July 07, 2018, 17:35   #48
Grizz44
Registered

FALaholic #: 79236
Quote:
I'm not calling for anything. I'm living like a true and happy Christian.
Be happy that GOD makes it rain for sinners and saints, for blacks and whites, for Trump haters and for patriots.
There is no such thing as a Christian GOD or other religion GOD. There is only one true GOD.

If you want more answers then read the Word of GOD....it's all there.

oh...and you may wanna read (what they call) the Islamic sacred texts quran and hadith...and compare the 3.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Are you one of the survivors from the Jim Jones cult in Jonestown ? You sure sound like it.
Old July 08, 2018, 12:37   #49
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
Communists are vile animals, speaking frankly and accurately.

Animals do not recognize God's values; they are only in favor of the greater needs of the hive/herd, or their personal need to kill to eat, and procreate. Wildebeast care not about the big Crocs or those victimized. Big cats and deer are in a food chain, like all who live in the animal state of mind.

In the human state, that equates to libs democrats and RINO's; all never trumpers or anti trumpers. They try to steal, lie, cheat, take, at every turn and disdain laws in favor of actions, that "feel good."

That includes killing off, firing, assaulting, or removing any of those who do not agree with them; the weak and old too; that is an animal value, not a Godly value, nor being a good shepherd.

Animals, like dirty Maxine might be forgiven, because of their inherent stupidity, or uneducated/uninformed rebellion, against a culture that has ALWAYS been foreign to theirs. Independent thought is vilified and uncle Toms will always be attacked by many.

The pure commies like Bill Ayers and Obama, only know "the end justifies the means", and the Mueller investigation is just such a lawless action.

Commies only recognize the enemy, never a friend, even inside their own hives; Cuba is an example as is N Korea, like the old USSR. Stalin always killed off his closest associates regularly, along with the normal "dissidents."

Hillary meant to call us all dissidents; she had plans for us after disarmament.

Never trust or believe a democrat; be Mattis in their company. They are animals.
Old July 08, 2018, 16:24   #50
moonbat60
Registered

FALaholic #: 17000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artcer View Post
The Basis of Western Civilization---jordan peterson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqPT7co0cgs

The danger to western civilization has never been religion,,,,,(Judeo-Christian believes)

Communism, totalitarianism, and atheism have been the greatest precursors to genocide in the history of human kind....

Stalin in Russia killed over 20 million of its citizens....
Hitler.......killed millions of Jews, gypsies, homosexuals, mentally disable, etc....
Khmer Rouge... in the 70's.... about two million....

Communism and totalitarianism
And still people out there think that communism / socialism are the Holy Grail.

They think that they will come out on top, but like a mountain, there are not that many places at the top, and they are usually taken.

What many of these fools don’t realize, is that they are just being played and used by a machine that is vastly bigger, a murderous, disrespectful parasite, that kills indiscriminately for the sake and survival of the collective.

You can see it in Star Trek - The Next Generation, those collectives were called the Borg. “Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated.”

The false gods that those lefties pray to are their party leaders, their higher ups that fill their heads with fake and phony and unrealistic ideas.

Going by the saying that free people are not equal and equal people are not free,
I’d rather be free than equal.
Closed Thread