The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > Discussion Forums > Survival & Preparedness

Notices

Old September 18, 2018, 12:30   #901
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Another take on NM sun spot place, criminal activity going on in area, closed it for safety of staff.

It is in a very isolated area, maybe under federal control, not sure.
Who knows, and they ain't saying.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 18, 2018, 20:40   #902
Story
Registered

FALaholic #: 7638
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit308 View Post
Link to news report????
YellowSnow is short-sheeting you. Just find my postings in this thread for the best information.

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=431897

Quote:
China owns a big chunk, but there are too many Chinamen already, so......
q: What do you call a fat Chinaman?

a: Chunk.

I'll be in town all week, folks. Try the chicken.
Story is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 19, 2018, 00:42   #903
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Story View Post
YellowSnow is short-sheeting you. Just find my postings in this thread for the best information.

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=431897

q: What do you call a fat Chinaman?

a: Chunk.

I'll be in town all week, folks. Try the chicken.
Damn, hit a nerve there little bookie boy, and had no idea your paranoid thread even existed!

Sensitive we are.

Old September 22, 2018, 09:20   #904
hueyville
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 74557
Like the secret squirrel comment above. I don't believe we shut down the space shuttle program without having a better system in place otherwise all those shuttles would be under retrofit or at least protected storage rather than given to museums. If Virgin is close to selling tickets to space for people willing to drop the change dot gov, dot mil or someone has ability to put people in orbit and why I didn't laugh when the name U.S. Space Force was mentioned. NASA has been dropping RAM and SCRAM jets off the wings of aircraft for decades. If not able to do it with crew from runways or wings of aircraft without vertical lift I would be suprised.

My guess in NM an employee was running their mouth about things they noticed and till can be replaced with a crew that is sworn to secrecy under threat of lifetime in prison for three generations that facility will stay locked if not being manned by an Air Force or NASA crew as we speak very quietly if mission critical location. Between military, DARPA, CIA and others we have more secret squirrel stuff happening than can imagine.

Look at Menwith Hill in England and Pine Gap station in Australia that can listen to every phone call whether land line or cell, radio transmission, etc on the planet. It is illegal for U.S. to listen to my cell phone without a warrant but not for the Britt or Aussies to do so. Shared facilities give just enough legal separation if need to make an arrest and charges in public the information used wasn't obtained illegally but passed to us from the British or Aussies.... Every call, text, Google search and Web page visited is logged. Rack up enough points and you become a person of interest.

Why I try to hide little except from thieves and neer-do-wells. Am 100% sure dot gov has me 100% pegged and if was judged a threat would not be typing this post. To a degree believe les hidden if honorable person better off you are. That said stI'll use encryption on some emails and have burn phones with ability to modulate voice. Sure the man can crack it with enough clock cycles on a super computer but let them waste enough time to decrypt my secret family pie crust recipe or a photo of deer killed by niece the families big deer hunter and eventually they probably look at rest of my file and then put encrypted stuff in a folder for when have nothing important to do or when next generation of super computers come online.

We have a group that use very narrow beam 1.2, 2.4, 5 and 10 gHz transmitters for point to point data transmission that except for dot gov if not accidently in exact path and able to decrypt a mix of PGP layered on old fashioned one time scratch pad encryption won't know what us locals are saying to each other especially when SHTF. If notice a lot of WiFi 2.4 gHz and other routers ease into edge of amateur bands or little used bands and can be amplified into a narrow beam antenna then a small group can tweak antennas till messages are transmitted in a pipe so narrow unless directly behind antenna for lobe off the back or in its path won't get the transmission then decoding becomes another issue.

FCC rules say no coded transmissions allowed. If take the source code for your PGP public key and print it in hexadecimal format and pin to the bulletin board of a public place it's no longer private encryption by letter of law as publicly posted even if librarian round cans it in a week. Business band along with MURS, FMRS and GMRS frequencies muddy up those rules along with marine band. Put an antenna on a boat or dock and operate under different rules again then we have the "in case of declared emergency" whatever is necessary to complete transmission is allowed.

Why like having four local AM towers across the cove from the house. Two shut down at night and the other two are the reduced power night towers for local stations that run higher power locations during the day. Used to know a group of radio pirates that would go over and tap into the antennas when off line and use for 160 meter top band DX. Would also commandeer the two that went off air at night as well. Luckily they gave me the scoop and have key to gate and huts as Ma Bell has some equipment on the antenna farm. I know five guys bootlegging space on commercial towers for ham repeaters and their repeaters have sat in the huts for years unmolested. Odd how few question a new piece of equipment being placed on a tower.
A time will come when people will not listen to accurate teachings. Instead, they will follow their own desires and surround themselves with teachers who tell them what they want to hear. 2 Timothy 4:3 G.W.T.
"If it is worth doing once...it's worth doing it a few more times to get it right." Stimpsonjcat
hueyville is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 25, 2018, 10:27   #905
C2A1
Registered

FALaholic #: 15514
https://freebeacon.com/national-secu...-pulse-attack/
C2A1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25, 2018, 15:07   #906
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

I'm starting to ask questions now a days when I read something like this, guess its a sign of getting a little older.

Why are these countries, and I'm sure we have them already, producing EMP type weapons???

We are totally dependent now upon electronics, thats a given.

However, would not the response to an EMP weapon, which must be detonated high over the USA, and with our tracking systems, we'd know who launched it before it even detonated, be the same MAD result with a full salvo of nukes on whichever country sent an EMP weapon our way????

Now Iran is nutty enough to try it, but Iran is overrun with Izzy and American spies in all areas, so if they planned to send one, we'd know before hand and destroy them.

As for Russia, and China, them norks, they KNOW they would be devastated by our nukes within the hour.

Boomers on all sides, major countries, as well a one small one, know that having them on hand, prevents any country killer crap from ever happening.

As for fixing our system for a natural EMP, yep, we need to fix that now.
But from an attacking country, other than Iran, them people are truly nuts, the threat of them being used for warfare has got to be really low on the priority list of potential threats.

No one can survive using them, either side, so,,,,,,,,,,what would be the purpose, except for suicide of your people to pull one out and fire it off??????

Old September 25, 2018, 18:36   #907
legolas1
Registered

FALaholic #: 34296
The problem with an EMP attack is that one could put a device on a SCUD and launch it off a container ship off the coast making it difficult to determine who the attacking nation is. This could be a proxy attack, the device given to terrorists or non-nation groups who would not be worth a nuke attack and the resultant fallout. Once the deed is done, it is over for the civilian population.

This could actually be the perfect crime on an international scale in that the war is over before the origin of the EMP device is known.
legolas1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 25, 2018, 20:09   #908
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by legolas1 View Post
The problem with an EMP attack is that one could put a device on a SCUD and launch it off a container ship off the coast making it difficult to determine who the attacking nation is. This could be a proxy attack, the device given to terrorists or non-nation groups who would not be worth a nuke attack and the resultant fallout. Once the deed is done, it is over for the civilian population.

This could actually be the perfect crime on an international scale in that the war is over before the origin of the EMP device is known.
True
But that's why we got the CIA, NSA, FBI, and 14 other spy type/intelligence agencies.
Plus allies, ok, not them so much.
Guess them agencies are doing their jobs, must be working, we ain't been hit yet.

Old September 25, 2018, 21:59   #909
legolas1
Registered

FALaholic #: 34296
Have we not been hit because of the agencies and the military? Or could it be the hand of G-d has intervened for a time? It is interesting to watch how things are playing out, as we see a good number of the people of this nation and the leaders for what they really are, as though a case is being made against us. G-d determines the rise and fall of nations, as said in the past- "Mene, Tekel, Peres", 'God has numbered the days of your reign and brought it to an end..you have been weighed in the balances and found wanting..your kingdom is divided and given to the Medes (Russians) and the Persians (Iranians)....the writing may be on the wall.
legolas1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 25, 2018, 22:38   #910
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by legolas1 View Post
Have we not been hit because of the agencies and the military? Or could it be the hand of G-d has intervened for a time? It is interesting to watch how things are playing out, as we see a good number of the people of this nation and the leaders for what they really are, as though a case is being made against us. G-d determines the rise and fall of nations, as said in the past- "Mene, Tekel, Peres", 'God has numbered the days of your reign and brought it to an end..you have been weighed in the balances and found wanting..your kingdom is divided and given to the Medes (Russians) and the Persians (Iranians)....the writing may be on the wall.
I'm sure G-D has his hand in this, but G-D also sub contracts out from time to time.

Old September 26, 2018, 10:07   #911
C2A1
Registered

Have a meeting on Oct 23 on issues. To give some thought, we cannot any longer find find a WWI submarine (semi submersible) carrying drugs to off shore Oregon. What was that strange plume from west of LA? (No, it wasn't a jet "chemtrail".) There is "probing" of our defenses. They are focusing on weak points. I think the reason we have not been hit is that the other side is winning so why mess things up now. We are divided but the money keeps flowing, so let's milk them while we can. They can gain more this way than that (look at uranium one and our response). That is not to say that there is not instability in the system. There is! It is a strange house of cards.
Old September 26, 2018, 12:57   #912
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by C2A1 View Post
Have a meeting on Oct 23 on issues. To give some thought, we cannot any longer find find a WWI submarine (semi submersible) carrying drugs to off shore Oregon. What was that strange plume from west of LA? (No, it wasn't a jet "chemtrail".) There is "probing" of our defenses. They are focusing on weak points. I think the reason we have not been hit is that the other side is winning so why mess things up now. We are divided but the money keeps flowing, so let's milk them while we can. They can gain more this way than that (look at uranium one and our response). That is not to say that there is not instability in the system. There is! It is a strange house of cards.
Countries, all countries probe other countries for weak spots, the Russians have been doing this to us since the end of WWII, we've been going after them hard for just as long, to include overflights of their country, U2 missions, which brought down Powers in the early 60's.

Strange plumes off the west coast, around Vandenburg AFB could be anything.
The military is always testing, in secret, secret stuff and people that know ain't saying and people that don't are trying to find out.

I rode around at night in black helicopters for a while, in the US and out of the country, I got a decent idea of what we were doing, but the stories at that time and still to this day were outrageous and far past the paranoid threshold.

Our country, unlike many others, hell most others on this earth have not been defeated and our "files" have not been made public, we've been able to so far, keep our secrets secret.

With what little I know, I don't want to know what all we're keeping secret, what all we've been up to this past well over 200 yrs.

I like sleeping soundly at night.

Old September 26, 2018, 21:00   #913
raubvogel
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 64403
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
As for Russia, and China, them norks, they KNOW they would be devastated by our nukes within the hour.

Boomers on all sides, major countries, as well a one small one, know that having them on hand, prevents any country killer crap from ever happening.
However, placing missiles (possibly nukes) and bases in every country around Russia aimed at it and all but saying "Russkies! We can preemptively wage Armageddon on you for no reason other than your dog looked the wrong way to us and you can't stop us!" is a great way to make them go "Fine, let's launch everything and be over with it. What do we have to lose? Nuclear holocaust is like Tuesday morning in Moscow." Of course, the US might have super secret squirrel technology which will turn all Russian missiles into rotten bananas and that is why we keep poking the bear with electrodes and putting him into a corner he can get out of.
raubvogel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26, 2018, 22:12   #914
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by raubvogel View Post
However, placing missiles (possibly nukes) and bases in every country around Russia aimed at it and all but saying "Russkies! We can preemptively wage Armageddon on you for no reason other than your dog looked the wrong way to us and you can't stop us!" is a great way to make them go "Fine, let's launch everything and be over with it. What do we have to lose? Nuclear holocaust is like Tuesday morning in Moscow." Of course, the US might have super secret squirrel technology which will turn all Russian missiles into rotten bananas and that is why we keep poking the bear with electrodes and putting him into a corner he can get out of.
I've said numerous times, I don;t see Russia as our main or even secondary problem.

I've never met a real Russian I didn;t like.

Three highly paid, formally out of work white coat types, a 20 by 40 foot lab, ginning up some bad bugs for some nutters is my concern.

As for Russia and their nukes, they better be far better maintained than all their tanks and such, or they may be more dangerous to Russians than Americans.

Old September 27, 2018, 09:36   #915
C2A1
Registered

https://morningconsult.com/opinions/...xt-black-swan/
Old September 27, 2018, 12:14   #916
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

This concern has been around for at least 40 yrs and politicians in DC have done nothing about it, based upon that truth, them people doing anything over the next 40 yrs seems highly unlikely.

So its left up to the individuals in this country to prepare for themselves.

Old September 27, 2018, 20:41   #917
C2A1
Registered

I think you hit the nail on the head.
ttps://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-19/next-big-geomagnetic-storm-poses-astronomical-risk-modern-man
Old September 27, 2018, 21:13   #918
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
I think you hit the nail on the head.
ttps://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-19/next-big-geomagnetic-storm-poses-astronomical-risk-modern-man
In all honesty, I believe the politicians already know, nothing can be done if the whole country goes down with a massive EMP, natural or man made except for people to survive the best they can, all on their own.

And they could never admit that to the public.

Some problems, like a BFR falling out of the sky, can't be fixed today.

Kinda like the LRRP team CO telling the team, boys, we need this information, but you're all on your own where ya going.

EMP, we be on our own.

Old September 27, 2018, 22:27   #919
C2A1
Registered

I asked Jim Woolsey ( ex director CIA), why the hell isn't anybody really talking about this. I said we dealt with MAD and did things. He said the cold war is now 30 years behind us. The folks that looked at tens of millions dead have long since retired or died. He said the new crop, just don't believe it can happen and refuse to stare into death's face. They are kicking the can down the road and hoping it doesn't happen on their watch. Now for COG, there are places built for select folks but the rest of us, are on our own.
Again a hot dog at Wild Dogs in Benson.........
Old September 27, 2018, 22:35   #920
Exit308
Saxon/Celt
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 62143
Have either one of you ever thought it was anything other than 'every man for himself' in the event of an EMP event?

The truth does not require your belief.
Exit308 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 28, 2018, 00:19   #921
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Have either one of you ever thought it was anything other than 'every man for himself' in the event of an EMP event?
Not me, everything, from any form of government, ends with every man for himself in the end.

Old September 28, 2018, 10:49   #922
Exit308
Saxon/Celt
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 62143
Quote:
Not me, everything, from any form of government, ends with every man for himself in the end.

The truth does not require your belief.
Exit308 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 08, 2018, 10:26   #923
C2A1
Registered

http://www.providencejournal.com/opi...-of-emp-attack
Old October 08, 2018, 10:32   #924
C2A1
Registered

I get weekly updates from the taskforce with items to read.
https://www.cshub.com/security-strat...-us-power-grid
Old October 08, 2018, 11:43   #925
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
I get weekly updates from the taskforce with items to read.
https://www.cshub.com/security-strat...-us-power-grid
Just added another 20 cases of chow from the LDS store this past weekend, dropped a little over 600.00

Could happen, EMP, adding a little chow here and there, not a bad idea.

Not like I need a new rifle or handgun.

Old October 08, 2018, 15:11   #926
medicmike
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 3183
I just wanted to say Thank You to C2A1 for the updates. Very informative and I, for one, greatly appreciate this!

“The great Gaels of Ireland are the men that God made mad,
For all their wars are merry, and all their songs are sad.”
― G.K. Chesterton, The Ballad of the White Horse
medicmike is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 08, 2018, 15:34   #927
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by medicmike View Post
I just wanted to say Thank You to C2A1 for the updates. Very informative and I, for one, greatly appreciate this!

I don't know about all of that!

Just cost me over 600.00 and now I got to lug it all around and get it stored properly.

I'm just happy he did not post up all the reasons why I need to buy a new truck and Jeep!

Old October 09, 2018, 07:20   #928
hueyville
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 74557
Quote:
In all honesty, I believe the politicians already know, nothing can be done if the whole country goes down with a massive EMP, natural or man made except for people to survive the best they can, all on their own.

And they could never admit that to the public.

Some problems, like a BFR falling out of the sky, can't be fixed today.

Kinda like the LRRP team CO telling the team, boys, we need this information, but you're all on your own where ya going.

EMP, we be on our own.
When I worked as Wilderness First Responder, Ouray CO Mountain Rescue, local CERT, GEMA and FEMA volunteer figured out real quick if the SHTF full bore it will be every man, woman and child for themselves. Some will even eat their own kids when get hungry enough. Why am such a freak about food and ammo. Will go till one or both run out and hope my commercial fish nets and traps can be used without getting shot after initial die off. A real breakdown of entire U.S. government and it will only be the groups that learn to coexist and fight for their little corner of dirt that survive.
A time will come when people will not listen to accurate teachings. Instead, they will follow their own desires and surround themselves with teachers who tell them what they want to hear. 2 Timothy 4:3 G.W.T.
"If it is worth doing once...it's worth doing it a few more times to get it right." Stimpsonjcat
hueyville is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 09, 2018, 20:31   #929
C2A1
Registered

I put this here because it is related to the EMP issue. I can tell you 3 years ago tests were just plan scary. I know one group durning war games, stop food supplies and ammo. took over navy weapons systems etc in the first day of the games. Result they were removed from the games.
We just got a contract in for some of this.
https://www.mprnews.org/story/2018/1...ttack-gao-says
Old October 10, 2018, 09:29   #930
C2A1
Registered

I was briefed on this over 5 years ago. Peter Pry introduced me to floks working the issue. Like EMP it is ignored. An interesting game is afoot.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/featu...-top-companies