The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > News & Current Events

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 12, 2018, 13:37   #1
justashooter
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 5967
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: york, pa.
Posts: 7,479
let's talk about natural consequences of unskilled immigration

we know that europe is in deeper shit with it's muslim middle easterner mobs, but how far behind them are we with our hordes of illegal mestizos?

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/how-t...germany_012016

As time goes on, Germany is rapidly turning into a textbook example of how multiculturalism works in the real world. Unfortunately, it is one of many different examples. The rank and file of the politically correct progressives, simply can’t wrap their minds around a very simply concept. When you place two or more vastly different cultures under the same roof, sparks will fly. It’s inevitable. If you look at any nation in world with more than one culture within its borders, you will see violence.

Some nations manage to keep these social pressures under control, and only experience brief bouts of crazed violence. Others frequently find themselves broiled in sectarian violence and civil wars. There are a few exceptions to this rule, such as Canada or Switzerland. However, their largest ethnic groups still have a shared European history, and they are economically prosperous.

When everyone has the ability to succeed in these societies, sectarian tensions fall by the wayside. The moment you take that prosperity away, or if the cultures in question are simply incompatible, they will fight each other at some point.

The million plus refugees that have arrived in Germany over the past year, fall under both of these categories. They will be neither prosperous nor compatible. If previous immigrant groups are any indication, such as the migrant wave of Turks that arrived on work visas several decades ago, then this new batch of refugees will be a massive of failure. There are 3 million Turks living in Germany, many of them second or third generation. They are largely poor, uneducated, dependent on welfare, and restricted to self-imposed urban ghettos. By and large they have failed to integrate or adopt German culture in any way.

If history shows us anything, it’s that this cannot continue forever, especially with how low the birth rate is for native Germans. These two cultures will clash at some point, and it will happen sooner rather than later, now that a new generation of migrants has arrived. In any case, the culture of these refugees isn’t the only problem. The gender ratio of these people should be setting off alarm bells in the minds of every native German citizen. Even the New York Times has admitted that this is going to end in disaster.

With the current migration, though, we’re in uncharted territory. The issue isn’t just that immigrants are arriving in the hundreds of thousands rather than the tens of thousands. It’s that a huge proportion of them are teenage and twentysomething men.

In Sweden, for instance, which like Germany has had an open door, 71 percent of all asylum applicants in 2015 were men. Among the mostly-late-teenage category of “unaccompanied minors,” as Valerie Hudson points out in an important essay for Politico,” the ratios were even more skewed: “11.3 boys for every one girl.”

As Hudson notes, these trends have immediate implications for civil order — young men are, well, young men; societies with skewed sex ratios tend to be unstable; and many of these men carry assumptions about women’s roles that are diametrically opposed to the values of contemporary Europe.

I’ve actually touched on this subject before when China loosened its one child policy in October. Anytime you have a society with a skewed gender ratio that leans towards men, you will have an incredibly unstable society. The men who can’t find a wife and settle down, become a part of a permanent underclass of drifters and criminals who usually wind up rebelling against the status quo, and typically in a violent manner. Germany has a microcosm of that with the arrival of over a million migrants, the majority of who are young single men.

Germany can allow these men to bring wives and have families. That would stabilize the situation, but only briefly. Doing so may lead to a future where about half the population is from the Middle East. Just imagine it. A society where one half is secular, hardworking, and German-speaking, and the other half is Muslim, poor, and dependent on welfare. Gee, I wonder if there will be any resentment? And I wonder what that resentment will turn into when that society inevitably faces total financial collapse? Violence perhaps?

Of course, there is the final option. Send all these people home, or at the very least, send the young single males home. Considering how these guests have behaved so far, I can only imagine what they will do when you try to deport them en masse. What will happen when you get hundreds of thousands of poor, irate, and entitled young men with recent experiences in a war zone, pull them out of the comforts and pleasures of Western society, and threaten to send them all back to their shattered home nations?

Do you think they might resent that? And considering that they’re starting to form these “flash mobs,” do you think they might start organizing, and fight back against any efforts to deport them? Do you think that might radicalize thousands of these men?

One way or another, Germany has just dug itself into a whole that it will literally have to fight its way out of. The day is rapidly approaching, when Germany will be torn apart by ethnic civil strife and war.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/how-t...germany_012016
__________________
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.


The next time I hear "THE RANGE IS NOW HOT", it just wont be the same.

Max tried another question. "What sort of people live about here?"
"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Max remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Max.
"You must be," said the Jin, "or you wouldn't have come here."
justashooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 12, 2018, 13:57   #2
KoKodog
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 31665
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: on top of a wind swept ridge
Posts: 5,015
gee, imagine that ....... shit happening just like people were warned about

Trump, build the f*cking wall just like Israel did
__________________
Far better it is to dare mighty things,
than to take refuge with those timid spirits
that know neither victory, nor defeat.
Teddy Roosvelt

Pray for peace, but prepare for war.
Winston Churchill
KoKodog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 12, 2018, 16:37   #3
hagar
Registered
 
hagar's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 228
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Columbia, SC
Posts: 9,532
Cheap labor ends up being the most expensive labor in the end. And then they move up (or down) the scale looking for money without working for it, while consuming tax dollars far exceeding their contributions. And then corporations bring in the next bunch of work for cheap dregs of society to further drag us down.

And the final solution might be a little different than you think, but I have come to believe western nations have become too civilized to consider that. We will have to have several generations of poverty before we see the light.
hagar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 12, 2018, 18:28   #4
SWOHFAL
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 34346
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The not quite as disgusting RINO state
Posts: 19,024
Slavery was our first experience with "cheap" minority labor and this country is STILL paying for it.
__________________
Man is tormented by no greater anxiety than to find someone quickly to whom he can hand over that great gift of freedom with which the ill-fated creature is born.

- Fyodor Dostoevsky
SWOHFAL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 12, 2018, 21:09   #5
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 5,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWOHFAL View Post
Slavery was our first experience with "cheap" minority labor and this country is STILL paying for it.
blaming whitey is always the answer, all the time, in all cases.

problem : reaction : solution
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2018, 00:05   #6
Bama Steve
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 1982
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Where I am
Posts: 4,908
Why should we import more of what we already have way too much-of?

Why?

Why?

No, answer the question and deal with it . . .

Why?

I don't care if it makes you FEEL good or gets you re-elected - WHY!!

Answer it intelligibly where we are a better country/homoginized culture.

WHY!



(Like talking to an emotionally unstable/angry-old woman and the antics are exactly the same . . .).

Later.
__________________
Being dyslexic has a bright side - it's easy to put things back together
Bama Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2018, 09:56   #7
broderick
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6858
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: fairfax, va
Posts: 140
distance from disorder - lind

http://www.theamericanconservative.c...the-terror-war

seems all the more true and helpful today 13 years down the road. We may be able to pull it out as I think Trump understands this but hasn't articulated it. Probably best not to - just act. Germany is probably sunk.
broderick is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2018, 11:44   #8
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 2939
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Texas on the Brazos
Posts: 25,584
The lack of Social Services during the 1930's Depression years has been over-reacted to for political purposes to produce a new normal,,, at some point the breed we once were won't be recognizable.
The ability to fend for ones self and to adapt and overcome has been degraded as a outstanding national trait.
Those who historically were and still are totally dependent of Social Services now don't want to stand for the Nat'l Antheme,,,, self respect as been replaced by political allegiance's and patronage.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2018, 12:42   #9
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 17,174
When the real shooting war starts, always aim below the belt buckle, all people tend to shoot high under stress.

And keep ya selector in the semi position, there will be an abundance of targets.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2018, 12:55   #10
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
V guy's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 10282
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: miami
Posts: 15,574
Only the cops in every land are keeping the lid on immigrant gangs from going out attacking the suburbs, and citizens........... to get their wealth.

The French and Germans know what is going to happen. 1500years of history tells the tale.

It is the history of mankind.

MS 13 and hispanic gangs here, are only about one day away from full gang warfare, against snowflakes and the weak, IF the system goes down.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2018, 21:57   #11
Tuhlmann
THAT guy
Contributor
 
Tuhlmann's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 69411
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Here & There, WI
Posts: 2,146
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin35 View Post
The lack of Social Services during the 1930's Depression years has been over-reacted to for political purposes to produce a new normal,,, at some point the breed we once were won't be recognizable.
The ability to fend for ones self and to adapt and overcome has been degraded as a outstanding national trait.
Those who historically were and still are totally dependent of Social Services now don't want to stand for the Nat'l Antheme,,,, self respect as been replaced by political allegiance's and patronage.
Well said, Martin.
__________________
Future Crotchety Ol' Bastard

I’m saying: Think about your contribution to society. Be careful when you get into a business that extracts value. Broaden your idea about what’s enough. And for God’s sake, think about who you are.” - J. Bogle
Tuhlmann is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2018, 22:06   #12
moonbat60
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17000
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,262
As a former (West) German, I am glad that I left when it was still time.

There were even back in the late 1980's too many lefties and opportunists running around WANTING immigration from other countries and furthering that multiculturalism crap.

I hated it back then and I hate it now.

Their slogans were like: "make friends with immigrants and refugees" / "Germany needs to embrace other cultures" / "It is great to be an internationalist" and such garbage.

This was mostly spouted off by the Green Environment Party, which should have been eliminated from the political floor in Germany, as most of their members were lefties of the former German Communist Party (DKP / KPD).

The fashion at that time was to join the Greens, and then slowly but surely use subversion to turn the party inside out.

Being an environmentalist is a good thing ??? Not if you were a member of the commie party.

The citizens were fed with bullshit and one lie after the other, not just by the Greens, but also by the Christian Democrats (CDU), the Social Democrats (SPD) and the Free Democrats (FDP).

It would not surprise me in the least if Germany would have a civil war and the immigrants will be routed and flee back home.

A lot of western leaders of Europe do not realize that enough is enough, and that they are leveling the field for a new Hitler.

As far as firearms go, there are still plenty of AK's and other stuff around, as is plenty of ammo.

I only hope that the Germans will remember WHO of their own people did this to them and rout them too. I ain't got no sympathy left for lefties, liberal retards and such.
moonbat60 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 14, 2018, 14:42   #13
moonbat60
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17000
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,262
On another note, if you as an average citizen in Germany try to expose the government’s lies and deception, you will become increasingly unpopular and attract attention of authorities.

A labelling will follow, in most cases you will be marked as a firestarter, and a right wing sympathizer, unless you are clearly a leftist / commie / green.

If you work as a government official, be it on the federal, state, county or city level, your work and conduct will be under close scrutiny, to see if you messed up somewhere or went around the laws, rules or ordinances.

In extreme cases the government can remove you from your position under “conduct unbecoming...”, if you are not fitting in. If you want to keep your position (job), you better be neutral (no opinion) or adjust to the opinion that you are supposed to have.

People that are critical are not well liked over there, especially when they say that muzzies cannot be integrated in German society. That’s racist and you have hostile intentions towards foreigners.
moonbat60 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 14, 2018, 14:46   #14
moonbat60
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17000
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
When the real shooting war starts, always aim below the belt buckle, all people tend to shoot high under stress.

And keep ya selector in the semi position, there will be an abundance of targets.
Firing full auto might be good for showing off, but it is a waste of ammo.

With most hand-held weapons full auto fire becomes uncontrollable anyway...
moonbat60 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 14, 2018, 15:26   #15
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 17,174
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbat60 View Post
On another note, if you as an average citizen in Germany try to expose the government’s lies and deception, you will become increasingly unpopular and attract attention of authorities.

A labelling will follow, in most cases you will be marked as a firestarter, and a right wing sympathizer, unless you are clearly a leftist / commie / green.

If you work as a government official, be it on the federal, state, county or city level, your work and conduct will be under close scrutiny, to see if you messed up somewhere or went around the laws, rules or ordinances.

In extreme cases the government can remove you from your position under “conduct unbecoming...”, if you are not fitting in. If you want to keep your position (job), you better be neutral (no opinion) or adjust to the opinion that you are supposed to have.

People that are critical are not well liked over there, especially when they say that muzzies cannot be integrated in German society. That’s racist and you have hostile intentions towards foreigners.
That's a pretty good description of a police state, one I'm hearing from my friends that remain in Germany also.

Shut up, do what ya told, or else.

How long that last is the real question before people begin pushing back, hard.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 15, 2018, 03:48   #16
tk421
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 7857
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: western Montana or wherever I'm working this week
Posts: 937
Quote:
Originally Posted by justashooter View Post
we know that europe is in deeper shit with it's muslim middle easterner mobs, but how far behind them are we with our hordes of illegal mestizos?

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/how-t...germany_012016

As time goes on, Germany is rapidly turning into a textbook example of how multiculturalism works in the real world. Unfortunately, it is one of many different examples. The rank and file of the politically correct progressives, simply can’t wrap their minds around a very simply concept. When you place two or more vastly different cultures under the same roof, sparks will fly. It’s inevitable. If you look at any nation in world with more than one culture within its borders, you will see violence.

Some nations manage to keep these social pressures under control, and only experience brief bouts of crazed violence. Others frequently find themselves broiled in sectarian violence and civil wars. There are a few exceptions to this rule, such as Canada or Switzerland. However, their largest ethnic groups still have a shared European history, and they are economically prosperous.

When everyone has the ability to succeed in these societies, sectarian tensions fall by the wayside. The moment you take that prosperity away, or if the cultures in question are simply incompatible, they will fight each other at some point.

The million plus refugees that have arrived in Germany over the past year, fall under both of these categories. They will be neither prosperous nor compatible. If previous immigrant groups are any indication, such as the migrant wave of Turks that arrived on work visas several decades ago, then this new batch of refugees will be a massive of failure. There are 3 million Turks living in Germany, many of them second or third generation. They are largely poor, uneducated, dependent on welfare, and restricted to self-imposed urban ghettos. By and large they have failed to integrate or adopt German culture in any way.

If history shows us anything, it’s that this cannot continue forever, especially with how low the birth rate is for native Germans. These two cultures will clash at some point, and it will happen sooner rather than later, now that a new generation of migrants has arrived. In any case, the culture of these refugees isn’t the only problem. The gender ratio of these people should be setting off alarm bells in the minds of every native German citizen. Even the New York Times has admitted that this is going to end in disaster.

With the current migration, though, we’re in uncharted territory. The issue isn’t just that immigrants are arriving in the hundreds of thousands rather than the tens of thousands. It’s that a huge proportion of them are teenage and twentysomething men.

In Sweden, for instance, which like Germany has had an open door, 71 percent of all asylum applicants in 2015 were men. Among the mostly-late-teenage category of “unaccompanied minors,” as Valerie Hudson points out in an important essay for Politico,” the ratios were even more skewed: “11.3 boys for every one girl.”

As Hudson notes, these trends have immediate implications for civil order — young men are, well, young men; societies with skewed sex ratios tend to be unstable; and many of these men carry assumptions about women’s roles that are diametrically opposed to the values of contemporary Europe.

I’ve actually touched on this subject before when China loosened its one child policy in October. Anytime you have a society with a skewed gender ratio that leans towards men, you will have an incredibly unstable society. The men who can’t find a wife and settle down, become a part of a permanent underclass of drifters and criminals who usually wind up rebelling against the status quo, and typically in a violent manner. Germany has a microcosm of that with the arrival of over a million migrants, the majority of who are young single men.

Germany can allow these men to bring wives and have families. That would stabilize the situation, but only briefly. Doing so may lead to a future where about half the population is from the Middle East. Just imagine it. A society where one half is secular, hardworking, and German-speaking, and the other half is Muslim, poor, and dependent on welfare. Gee, I wonder if there will be any resentment? And I wonder what that resentment will turn into when that society inevitably faces total financial collapse? Violence perhaps?

Of course, there is the final option. Send all these people home, or at the very least, send the young single males home. Considering how these guests have behaved so far, I can only imagine what they will do when you try to deport them en masse. What will happen when you get hundreds of thousands of poor, irate, and entitled young men with recent experiences in a war zone, pull them out of the comforts and pleasures of Western society, and threaten to send them all back to their shattered home nations?

Do you think they might resent that? And considering that they’re starting to form these “flash mobs,” do you think they might start organizing, and fight back against any efforts to deport them? Do you think that might radicalize thousands of these men?

One way or another, Germany has just dug itself into a whole that it will literally have to fight its way out of. The day is rapidly approaching, when Germany will be torn apart by ethnic civil strife and war.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/how-t...germany_012016
I just love how that's written. No matter what the issue, men are the problem. Not communism/socialism, not islam, not mass immigration.

Men.

Maybe they ought to look at what has created the problems that are rearing their ugly heads now. .Gov policies and feminism. .Gov handed out gibs like no tomorrow, and feminism destroyed the family, created the below-replacement-levels birthrate in the West, and has just generally made society a complete sack of sh1t.



Fu(k Germany. They voted for the scumbags that created the problems they have now. They wanted gibs, but didn't want to think about the fact that NOTHING is free.
__________________
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
Wolves do not concern themselves with the opinions of sheep.
tk421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15, 2018, 07:32   #17
lockjaw
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
lockjaw's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 64904
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: michigan
Posts: 559
Yes, a roughly three men immigrants I found per female, IS a serious issue. Especially men with skewed ideological views of women.

I embrace the immigration of women with young children into our society.

I despise men who abandon their families and enter western society with their ugly ideologies and morays.
lockjaw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 15, 2018, 21:36   #18
moonbat60
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17000
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by tk421 View Post
I just love how that's written. No matter what the issue, men are the problem. Not communism/socialism, not islam, not mass immigration.

Men.

Maybe they ought to look at what has created the problems that are rearing their ugly heads now. .Gov policies and feminism. .Gov handed out gibs like no tomorrow, and feminism destroyed the family, created the below-replacement-levels birthrate in the West, and has just generally made society a complete sack of sh1t.



Fu(k Germany. They voted for the scumbags that created the problems they have now. They wanted gibs, but didn't want to think about the fact that NOTHING is free.
We had a thread on it a long time ago, called something like " The Wussification of the American Male".

It was not just the American male.......it was the western European male.

If men cannot act like men anymore, and become in fact GIRLY MEN, then we cannot help them. If it is not on their 1kb fluffdrive, it ain't there.

Then we wonder why most of the apps are not loading correctly......
moonbat60 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 15, 2018, 21:48   #19
moonbat60
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17000
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
That's a pretty good description of a police state, one I'm hearing from my friends that remain in Germany also.

Shut up, do what ya told, or else.

How long that last is the real question before people begin pushing back, hard.
The German government is pretty good at alienating their own citizens, and if you are a patriot over there, you are a Nazi.

The German government has got a good track record of always keeping the wrong folks under control, such as preppers and survivalists and such. There is no danger coming from them.

The real danger is the muzzies that cannot be integrated into the social structure of Germany, France, Britain, Sweden etc.

As long as the German government does not WANT to see that, there is not much the average citizen can do, except for arming up or supporting those that want to get the muzzies out.

German society is full of opportunists (I hate them as much as commies / socialists!), that are just trying to carve a groove for themselves at others' expense, and steering a wishy washy course all over.
moonbat60 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 15, 2018, 22:29   #20
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 17,174
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbat60 View Post
The German government is pretty good at alienating their own citizens, and if you are a patriot over there, you are a Nazi.

The German government has got a good track record of always keeping the wrong folks under control, such as preppers and survivalists and such. There is no danger coming from them.

The real danger is the muzzies that cannot be integrated into the social structure of Germany, France, Britain, Sweden etc.

As long as the German government does not WANT to see that, there is not much the average citizen can do, except for arming up or supporting those that want to get the muzzies out.

German society is full of opportunists (I hate them as much as commies / socialists!), that are just trying to carve a groove for themselves at others' expense, and steering a wishy washy course all over.
Several European countries made a deal with what will and is now turning out to be the devil.
Declining birthrates, cradle to grave entitlements, and a work force that is aging and retiring daily spells disaster for the ruling class politicians.
They can't up the taxes, already sky high, and not enough people in the work force to sustain the entitlement state.
So they opened the doors to these folks, and come hell or high water, they will fight to keep them, to work, to pay taxes, to keep themselves in power.
It won't be long before they start shooting for real in central Europe.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 16, 2018, 09:36   #21
justashooter
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 5967
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: york, pa.
Posts: 7,479
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Several European countries made a deal with what will and is now turning out to be the devil.
Declining birthrates, cradle to grave entitlements, and a work force that is aging and retiring daily spells disaster for the ruling class politicians.
They can't up the taxes, already sky high, and not enough people in the work force to sustain the entitlement state.
So they opened the doors to these folks, and come hell or high water, they will fight to keep them, to work, to pay taxes, to keep themselves in power.
It won't be long before they start shooting for real in central Europe.
the trouble with that logic is that muslim men don't work. they do force their wives to work, but only if they can keep them under thumb. muzzies are welfare users fo life, so germany's great solution to a shrinking taxable population is really just an exacerbation of the problem.

lotsa guns in attics in germany.
__________________
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.


The next time I hear "THE RANGE IS NOW HOT", it just wont be the same.

Max tried another question. "What sort of people live about here?"
"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Max remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Max.
"You must be," said the Jin, "or you wouldn't have come here."
justashooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 16, 2018, 13:09   #22
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 17,174
Quote:
Originally Posted by justashooter View Post
the trouble with that logic is that muslim men don't work. they do force their wives to work, but only if they can keep them under thumb. muzzies are welfare users fo life, so germany's great solution to a shrinking taxable population is really just an exacerbation of the problem.

lotsa guns in attics in germany.
And that is the problem with their logic, someone(s) got behind closed doors and fostered the idea that they could make a camel into a race horse, which ain't never going to occur.

No one likes to be found out to be dead wrong on anything they believe, and that is the current problem facing the dumb asses that believed they could turn muzzies into good little Germans or even, ugh, Frenchmen and or even the English, ain't going to happen, will never happen, and now these folks are stuck with their error in judgement!

Germans, in the 11 years or so I lived there, were hard working, educated, decent folks, extremely clean, in their homes and streets, and had pride in who they had become after the war. They had good solid morals and values, a set of fierce this is right and this is wrong, where people could walk the streets in near complete safety and security at any hour.

They imported serial killers, and expected them to become something they have never been anywhere in modern memory, decent hard working people.

These people they brought in, will never change into Germans. If they are allowed to stay in Germany, Germany will no longer be the Germany I remember and will become another Syria, Lebanon, Iran, Iraq, etc.

When I was growing up, if you wanted the finest steel tools made anywhere in the world, they were stamped made in Germany.

Can anyone ever see this bunch making the finest machine tools in the world????

They bought a camel and demand it be a race horse, ain't going to happen.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 16, 2018, 22:34   #23
moonbat60
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17000
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
...........


They imported serial killers, and expected them to become something they have never been anywhere in modern memory, decent hard working people.
the "after-the-war" generations of Germans suffered from the same thing that you can see around here.......cluelessness and aggravated criminal stupidity (a class 1 non person felony).

The Germans after the war did not elect the right politicians. They always chose the lesser of to evils, but those were evils nonetheless.

The other thing is the German voting / election laws. They are arranged that way that any election is valid even with minimum voter turn-out.
moonbat60 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 16, 2018, 22:50   #24
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 17,174
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbat60 View Post
the "after-the-war" generations of Germans suffered from the same thing that you can see around here.......cluelessness and aggravated criminal stupidity (a class 1 non person felony).

The Germans after the war did not elect the right politicians. They always chose the lesser of to evils, but those were evils nonetheless.

The other thing is the German voting / election laws. They are arranged that way that any election is valid even with minimum voter turn-out.
Yea, never did understand their political parties, which one needed a score card to keep up with.
Never seen so many different parties.
Our two party system has its issues, but compared to europe, we're fine.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 16, 2018, 23:29   #25
moonbat60
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17000
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Yea, never did understand their political parties, which one needed a score card to keep up with.
Never seen so many different parties.
Our two party system has its issues, but compared to europe, we're fine.
The problem is, the German election system adopted a time ago the principles of d'Hondt.

So, if 500k Germans go voting, or just 500, the result stays the same, which IMHO is as ridiculous as it is wrong.

The German system though is not a 100% copy of d'Hondt, it is a modified system, which allows the established parties to rule, and never face a total defeat.

The other major evil in the German election system is COALITION TALKS.

If, for example, I vote for the Christian Democrats (CDU), but they fail to gain the majority of seats in parliament, then they can enter in coalition talks with their opposites, the Social Democrats (SPD).

Next thing you see is a half/half government, where some of them are CDU, the other half SPD.

This in essence means to me, that if I voted for the CDU, the other half of my vote went to the SPD. Did I want that ? Probably not.

It is kinda like buying a motorbike, where one half of the parts is made by Honda, the other half by Harley Davidson. It is neither a genuine Harley nor a genuine Honda.

What can I do about it ? Not going voting or marking anyone and everyone on the voting sheet, so my vote does not count, resigning my membership with any of the political parties.
moonbat60 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 16, 2018, 23:38   #26
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 17,174
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbat60 View Post
The problem is, the German election system adopted a time ago the principles of d'Hondt.

So, if 500k Germans go voting, or just 500, the result stays the same, which IMHO is as ridiculous as it is wrong.

The German system though is not a 100% copy of d'Hondt, it is a modified system, which allows the established parties to rule, and never face a total defeat.

The other major evil in the German election system is COALITION TALKS.

If, for example, I vote for the Christian Democrats (CDU), but they fail to gain the majority of seats in parliament, then they can enter in coalition talks with their opposites, the Social Democrats (SPD).

Next thing you see is a half/half government, where some of them are CDU, the other half SPD.

This in essence means to me, that if I voted for the CDU, the other half of my vote went to the SPD. Did I want that ? Probably not.

It is kinda like buying a motorbike, where one half of the parts is made by Honda, the other half by Harley Davidson. It is neither a genuine Harley nor a genuine Honda.

What can I do about it ? Not going voting or marking anyone and everyone on the voting sheet, so my vote does not count, resigning my membership with any of the political parties.
You're an American now, and that's more than good enough, in that, we fight with the whole world, one or all at the same time!
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 17, 2018, 09:26   #27
moonbat60
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17000
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
You're an American now, and that's more than good enough, in that, we fight with the whole world, one or all at the same time!
I love that idea !!!
moonbat60 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 17, 2018, 12:51   #28
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 17,174
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbat60 View Post
I love that idea !!!
Yep, you're here now, forget about them, they are making their own bed and will get to sleep in it now.

let's talk about natural consequences of unskilled immigration


This will be the end result of the original question in the middle east.
And I suspect in Europe as well and us here in the USA if we don't get a handle on our own problems facing all of us here.

A huge group of dummies living with us, that are capable of only destruction of anything they touch and any place they are allowed to sleep for the night.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ne...tm_campaign=nl
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 17, 2018, 13:17   #29
justashooter
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 5967
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: york, pa.
Posts: 7,479
if only it were so easy. if they would take up arms and declare a war, it would be slaughter. instead, liberal politicians use them as a mechanism for reaching into my wallet. as usual, it's the politicians that are the problem. the welfare class is just a tool they use.
__________________
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.


The next time I hear "THE RANGE IS NOW HOT", it just wont be the same.

Max tried another question. "What sort of people live about here?"
"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Max remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Max.
"You must be," said the Jin, "or you wouldn't have come here."
justashooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 17, 2018, 13:25   #30
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 17,174
Quote:
Originally Posted by justashooter View Post
if only it were so easy. if they would take up arms and declare a war, it would be slaughter. instead, liberal politicians use them as a mechanism for reaching into my wallet. as usual, it's the politicians that are the problem. the welfare class is just a tool they use.
We all laughed about these fools saying they would declare war when Trump did his recognition thingy of Jerusalem.
Even they, as dumb as they are, know Trump would not call off the dogs when the shooting started until the last one of them had been killed or run off back into Jordan or Syria.
We Americans can save a fortune by just allowing the war to get started, finding its normal end point, then peace for a few hundred years.

We will end up in a shooting war here one day, in that the liberal progressives won't stop pushing their shit, and when it gets started, going to be ugly, for a while.
I really hate war, but sometimes its required.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 17, 2018, 13:53   #31
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 8,980
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
We all laughed about these fools saying they would declare war when Trump did his recognition thingy of Jerusalem.
Even they, as dumb as they are, know Trump would not call off the dogs when the shooting started until the last one of them had been killed or run off back into Jordan or Syria.
We Americans can save a fortune by just allowing the war to get started, finding its normal end point, then peace for a few hundred years.

We will end up in a shooting war here one day, in that the liberal progressives won't stop pushing their shit, and when it gets started, going to be ugly, for a while.
I really hate war, but sometimes its required.
Wars, real wars do have a way of solving things for better or worse. This is all too often forgotten.
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 17, 2018, 14:23   #32
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 17,174
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Wars, real wars do have a way of solving things for better or worse. This is all too often forgotten.
It does and many people have bought into the crap that war is to be avoided at all cost, even when the cost is higher than an actual war.

People also forget what a war is.
When two people can not find common ground, neither will change their position, and the actions of one or both impact the other, then war is the only viable answer left to settle the dispute.

Certain people have no interest in living peace with others, either they wish to enslave, dominate, dictate too, simply murder, and when faced with those that believe the way they do, then again, war is the answer, or accept enslavement, domination, murder of you and yours.

Middle east Arab countries are running all Christians out of their countries, murdering people for their faith.
They already murdered the Jewish people living in their countries, or forced them to flee for their lives.

If anyone is so stupid that they don;t plan to do the same thing in Europe and the USA then that person is simply delusional.

When people say that the people flooding our borders don't desire to do here what was done in their home countries, I tell them to walk through the parking lot of any of the border Walmart stores.

All of them are trashed, shitty baby diapers dumped in the parking lot, when a garbage can is 5 feet away.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 17, 2018, 15:13   #33
justashooter
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 5967
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: york, pa.
Posts: 7,479
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post

All of them are trashed, shitty baby diapers dumped in the parking lot, when a garbage can is 5 feet away.
so the problem is, then, shitholes sending us shitty people...well let me get out my hair triggered double barreled shit machine gun then...
__________________
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.


The next time I hear "THE RANGE IS NOW HOT", it just wont be the same.

Max tried another question. "What sort of people live about here?"
"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Max remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Max.
"You must be," said the Jin, "or you wouldn't have come here."
justashooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 17, 2018, 15:55   #34
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 17,174
Quote:
Originally Posted by justashooter View Post
so the problem is, then, shitholes sending us shitty people...well let me get out my hair triggered double barreled shit machine gun then...
What size magazine you got on that thing, better bring several spares if ya plan to come down this way!
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 17, 2018, 15:59   #35
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 5,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Wars, real wars do have a way of solving things for better or worse. This is all too often forgotten.
yep.

__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
©1998-2018 The FAL Files