Notices

Old September 13, 2018, 14:10   #1
justashooter
Registered

FALaholic #: 5967
dali lama tells muslims to go back to their shitholes

but there is no welfare in shitholes...

https://www.breitbart.com/london/201...ope-europeans/

The Dalai Lama has told a press conference in Sweden that “Europe belongs to the Europeans”, asserting that refugees should be repatriated so they can rebuild their homelands.

Speaking in the multicultural city of Malmö, where nearly half of residents are of foreign background, with Iraqis making up the largest single group, the leader of Tibetan Buddhism said Sweden is seen as “a peaceful, generally prosperous country” with a relatively small gap between rich and poor.

“Spontaneously”, reports Norrköpings Tidningar, the Dalai Lama then “moved on to talk about one of the biggest issues in the Swedish election — the reception of refugees”.

Noting that a large number of immigrants have settled in Europe from the Middle East and elsewhere, the Nobel Peace Prize-winning spiritual leader said it was good for nations to help “a refugee really facing danger against their life”.

“Receive them, help them, educate them… but ultimately they should develop their own country,” said the 83-year-old Tibetan.

“I think Europe belongs to the Europeans,” he added, stressing that countries like Germany and Sweden should make clear that refugees must “return to their homelands and rebuild them”.
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.

The next time I hear "THE RANGE IS NOW HOT", it just wont be the same.

Max tried another question. "What sort of people live about here?"
"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Max remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Max.
"You must be," said the Jin, "or you wouldn't have come here."
justashooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13, 2018, 14:18   #2
juanni
TROLL

FALaholic #: 2439
Kinda hard to 'develop their own country' when we keep blowing it up.

..............juanni
Old September 13, 2018, 15:01   #3
308/223shooter
FALAholic enabler
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 15405
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post

..............juanni
You make it sound like "we" are the only military agressor in the bloody world. Don't like "our" policies, run for congress and do something about it instead of constantly bashing America.

The biggest problem with religion is those who claim to know Jesus, then turn around and deny Him with their lifestyle. That is what a unbelieving world, simply finds unbelievable.

Before you die, you should have a will with extra copies. The old saying "No one will screw you faster than family" is bloody well true.
308/223shooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 13, 2018, 16:13   #4
Retired Bum
Registered

FALaholic #: 21904
Juanni run for Kongress?

He would fit right in with all of the DemonRat leftists and Trump haters. And the RINO's too....

And so it goes.

The Retired One
Retired Bum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 13, 2018, 18:39   #5
EinheitElf
Registered

FALaholic #: 21533
Knew there was something i liked about him!!
EinheitElf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 13, 2018, 18:40   #6
Heisser Mann
Registered

FALaholic #: 80843
Location: Firearms talk is main reason for joining from: Kingman Arizona
Quote:

..............juanni
Maybe they could lay down their arms and stop with the petty quarrels they have between themselves where they often slaughter one another (reminds me of the great, noble peace loving american Indian bullshit story). Might help to ditch that shithole religion too!!
Heisser Mann is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 13, 2018, 19:45   #7
longhair51
Constitutional curmudgeon
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 5884
Quote:
Originally Posted by justashooter View Post
“I think Europe belongs to the Europeans,” he added, stressing that countries like Germany and Sweden should make clear that refugees must “return to their homelands and rebuild them”.
Well, that's gonna go over like a turd in the punch bowl.

”if the federal government treats the American public with this degree of contempt when we’re armed to the teeth, imagine how they would treat us if they had all our guns."
longhair51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13, 2018, 20:34   #8
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 308/223shooter View Post
You make it sound like "we" are the only military agressor in the bloody world. Don't like "our" policies, run for congress and do something about it instead of constantly bashing America.
How about you guys stop supporting ALL our military aggression around the world and the politicians that perpetuate it?

And no we aren't the only aggressors, but with Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya and having a hand in Yemen we certainly have flooded Europe with all those refugees the Dali is speaking of.

..............juanni
Old September 13, 2018, 20:38   #9
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisser Mann View Post
Maybe they could lay down their arms and stop with the petty quarrels they have between themselves where they often slaughter one another (reminds me of the great, noble peace loving american Indian bullshit story). Might help to ditch that shithole religion too!!
The only recent big slaughter between Muslims is the Iran Iraq war, and you do know that we supplied the chem weapons, know how, equipment and intel for that slaughter.

...............juanni
Old September 13, 2018, 20:47   #10
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Quote:
The only recent big slaughter between Muslims is the Iran Iraq war, and you do know that we supplied the chem weapons, know how, equipment and intel for that slaughter.
....juanni
You are so uninformed but then you choose to be.
Old September 13, 2018, 21:02   #11
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
You are so uninformed but then you choose to be.
Oh please do tell us BJ in which recent spat between muslims that we weren't involved killed up to a million?

I will help you.

...............juanni
Old September 13, 2018, 21:17   #12
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Oh please do tell us BJ in which recent spat between muslims that we weren't involved killed up to a million?

I will help you.

..juanni
ya I see what you did there, you put parameters of one million deaths in a short period so you think your opinion can't be challenged. Fact is the muzzie are killing each other in many countries of the world but you overlook that by choice. No biggie j, just pointing out your selected view and how it's pretty worthless for a real world opinion.

Problem with your agenda driven opinion is you have no memory. You can't remember the Arab spring or ISIS or the Saudis attacking Yemen because it doesn't fit your bull shit. Add up all the muzzie deaths if you can, Turks, Kurds, Afghanistan,Pakistan,Egypt, Libya .. oh well it wasted words on you dude.
Old September 13, 2018, 21:22   #13
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
ya I see what you did there, you put parameters of one million deaths in a short period so you think your opinion can't be challenged. Fact is the muzzie are killing each other in many countries of the world but you overlook that by choice. No biggie j, just pointing out your selected view and how it's pretty worthless for a real world opinion.

Problem with your agenda driven opinion is you have no memory. You can't remember the Arab spring or ISIS or the Saudis attacking Yemen because it doesn't fit your bull shit. Add up all the muzzie deaths if you can, Turks, Kurds, Afghanistan,Pakistan,Egypt, Libya .. oh well it wasted words on you dude.
Retard, if you are going to rank 'slaughter', the numbers and duration matter.
Killing one or two here and there isn't really a slaughter.

And all those countries you listed, WE WERE INVOLVED IN.

Further, moron SA attacking Yemen was with our approval and military support.
Jeez, do you read the news?

..............juanni
Old September 13, 2018, 21:33   #14
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Retard, if you are going to rank 'slaughter', the numbers and duration matter.
Killing one or two here and there isn't really a slaughter.

And all those countries you listed, WE WERE INVOLVED IN.

Further, moron SA attacking Yemen was with our approval and military support.
Jeez, do you read the news?
..juanni
You never have had any idea what you are talking about, 58 years old and never been anywhere to see for yourself. You get all your opinions from reading and your ability to form a reasonable opinion is focused on your agenda of hate America. You ain't a moron, you just never challenged yourself to see if your opinions are worth living for or dying for. Fact is you won't ever hold yourself to your own opinion if it involves risk.

Have a great weekend sport.
Old September 14, 2018, 12:51   #15
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
Dalai Lama lives in Ithaca, NY, just down the pike.

He's no dummy. Can see him at Sonic Drive in, from time to time.
V guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14, 2018, 13:25   #16
justashooter
Registered

FALaholic #: 5967
Quote:
58 years old and never been anywhere to see for yourself. l:
i knew muslims were a problem before i saw the world, but actually living in an entirely different culture taught me that mine was not what other people had.

i SAW that they really were different from me.

it's something most people will never understand, no matter how well read they are.
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.

The next time I hear "THE RANGE IS NOW HOT", it just wont be the same.

Max tried another question. "What sort of people live about here?"
"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Max remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Max.
"You must be," said the Jin, "or you wouldn't have come here."
justashooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14, 2018, 13:29   #17
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by justashooter View Post
i knew muslims were a problem before i saw the world, but actually living in an entirely different culture taught me that mine was not what other people had.

i SAW that they really were different from me.

it's something most people will never understand, no matter how well read they are.
I spent some time working around some of them in Iraq. Had dinner with some and tea with others. Talked to them about their culture every chance I got. Some were nice to you and some fired mortars and guns in your direction.
Old September 14, 2018, 18:27   #18
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
You never have had any idea what you are talking about, 58 years old and never been anywhere to see for yourself. You get all your opinions from reading and your ability to form a reasonable opinion is focused on your agenda of hate America.

Would it help reading it with your own two eyes?
Pompeo allows US military aid to Saudi coalition in Yemen to continue

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said Wednesday he made a certification allowing the U.S. military to continue refueling coalition aircraft in the Yemen civil war.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/msn/p...nue/ar-BBNdVjP

But you probably still want to pretend it is a muzzie war and we have absolutely no part in it.

............juanni
Old September 14, 2018, 19:00   #19
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
sheesh Guys...

Some Islamics are not a problem, others deserve burning alive

It's not faith or culture
it's who they are

Plenty of Xtians, Hebrews, Mormons self identify as members of their respective faiths while fukkin' kiddies or even animals
Funny deal, old buddy who did hard time for Murder 2 used to say if you wanted to find the worst of the Pedos in prison all you had to do was visit the Chapel there. They were all carrying Bibles and into Geebus

He pretty much detested the Church

another point he stated
A fair share of that crowd were queer
The Muzzie inside would NOT tolerate homo crap. You could be forgiven for things past but not if you were doing those things all the damn' time in the present !

I have a few Islamic friends, one is a member here
he has no magic prayer carpet, sees a ton of idiocy in his faith that isn't at all representive of those he knows
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 14, 2018, 19:56   #20
Impala_Guy
Registered

FALaholic #: 55819
Being married to an Asian and having traveled to several countries there, I have to say that I like most of them better than at least half the whites I ever knew baby boomer age or younger. I hope South Korea and Japan et al continue tell the globalist Kalergis to go to hell.

Last edited by Impala_Guy; September 14, 2018 at 20:43.
Impala_Guy is online now   Reply With Quote