Go Back   The FAL Files > Weapon Specific Forums > The Daewoo Files

Notices

Old September 12, 2018, 08:31   #1
Tuhlmann
THAT guy
Contributor

FALaholic #: 69411
Guy with parts

Just wanted to pass along an experience I had with a gunbroker seller. He goes by the handle “YY”, and was a great guy to deal with. He had the replacement AR-100 stock I’ve spent about 6 years hoping in vain for (thanks Tad_07! ) He has a bunch of ‘woo parts he is looking to liquidate, and if it’s not listed you can message to ask if he has it. I told him about our little subforum here on the Files, too.

Not affiliated in any way, just passing along the intel for those interested.

Im saying: Think about your contribution to society. Be careful when you get into a business that extracts value. Broaden your idea about whats enough. And for Gods sake, think about who you are. - J. Bogle

Last edited by Tuhlmann; September 12, 2018 at 16:52. Reason: Sp
Tuhlmann is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 12, 2018, 19:22   #2
IDFman121
Registered

FALaholic #: 8098
Glad you had a good experience with him. I bought a ROK K2 gasplug from him that has the Korean character markings. When I asked about buying other 'Woo parts and offering market value he would just direct me to his GB auctions.
Old September 13, 2018, 17:32   #3
Tad_07
Registered

FALaholic #: 79492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuhlmann View Post
Just wanted to pass along an experience I had with a gunbroker seller. He goes by the handle YY, and was a great guy to deal with. He had the replacement AR-100 stock Ive spent about 6 years hoping in vain for (thanks Tad_07! ) He has a bunch of woo parts he is looking to liquidate, and if its not listed you can message to ask if he has it. I told him about our little subforum here on the Files, too.

Not affiliated in any way, just passing along the intel for those interested.
Just glad I still happen to have our pm from sometime ago. Always nice to help someone else nice. I bought a couple small parts from him too just as spares. Really nice guy, ended up talking about a couple things & turned him onto Tortort receivers.

Hope you can rock your woo again
Tad_07 is offline   Reply With Quote