Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Politics

Notices

Old August 18, 2019, 21:03   #51
Charles_The_Hammer
BANNED

FALaholic #: 76904
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
Well you have to know your audience,,, and their limitations.

It is amazing how gullible and dopey some of them are, but there is a good reason I call him barelymentallyarmed.

.............juanni
To me, not knowing the Navy SEAL copypasta would be like not knowing about the dancing banana.

It's really sad having to explain 8 year old internet jokes to people, then after explaining it, watching them continue to rage out about it like they either just couldn't grasp it or ignored it entirely.

Again, I admire your patience.
Charles_The_Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18, 2019, 21:26   #52
2barearms
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 13866
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles_The_Hammer View Post
To me, not knowing the Navy SEAL copypasta would be like not knowing about the dancing banana.

It's really sad having to explain 8 year old internet jokes to people, then after explaining it, watching them continue to rage out about it like they either just couldn't grasp it or ignored it entirely.

No sir you claimed you were a Navy Seal.....fuckingliar....get your goddamn story straight....you and that pussy Juanita deserve each other...you could lay
on a bear skin rug by an open fire and stare longingly into each other’s eyes...

The four musketeers 762, Juanita, you and G1useless what a team....

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
2barearms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18, 2019, 21:31   #53
Charles_The_Hammer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2barearms View Post
No sir you claimed you were a Navy Seal.....fuckingliar....get your goddamn story straight....
I did so using an 8 year old internet joke that is still going way over your head, apparently.

I'm also a Chinese astronaut who flew around the world in a dirigible to the Land of Oz.

Here's an idea - why don't you get really mad online? Get really mad on the internet and make a total ass out of yourself for all to see. Really rage out like a lunatic.
Old August 19, 2019, 04:25   #54
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
You mean, like mad enough to punch a wall and stuff? ... Haha, nope don't think he rolls that way troll.

Lest we forget, http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showp...&postcount=400

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
not so much.

I was not the first to escape that system either,
and more importantly, the first to help others escape the trap as well.

and for the record, I do not recall GGers running the show,
it was all boomers and boomerkids, all the time.

from my first hand perspective, the boomers benefited grealtly, at all levels, across the board,
as for the boomerkids, not so much, they were given the shit end of the stick.

and as for me, I got out.
You likely don't recall it because you weren't around yet. Clearly boomers didn't set up the system that brought boomers into the world it was GGers. And before that it was the folks of the depression era. And it was the WW-onesters that brought them into the world and incidentally gave us WW1, the FedRes and the crowning achievement of the progressive era, prohibition. By my count that makes it 0 for three.

Last edited by bubbagump; August 19, 2019 at 04:36.
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 19, 2019, 07:21   #55
Charles_The_Hammer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
You mean, like mad enough to punch a wall and stuff? ... Haha, nope don't think he rolls that way troll.

Lest we forget, http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showp...&postcount=400
You remind me of my drunk uncle who literally believes everything he reads on Facebook.
Old August 19, 2019, 12:45   #56
juanni
TROLL

FALaholic #: 2439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles_The_Hammer View Post

Well one time I posted a quote, only I always use the bold feature and then linked the article below the quote and one of the dumber Faltards accused me of plagiarism.

Definition of plagiarize
transitive verb

: to steal and pass off (the ideas or words of another) as one's own : use (another's production) without crediting the source

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/plagiarize

^ Like that.

When I pointed out the link etc,,, he claimed it was still plagiarism because I didn't use quote marks, " ".

Unbelievable how dumb some of these guys are.

But hey, I guess that explains why they fell for the fairy tales of Flight 800, 9/11, how we were going to bring freedumm to Afghanistan, Saddam's WMD, how Assad has crossed the redline using gas, and why they voted for McCain and actually thought he would win.

Vgoof was the real outlier, who firmly believed that soccer moms were going to vote in mass for McCain.

..............juanni
Old August 19, 2019, 12:50   #57
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Well one time I posted a quote, only I always use the bold feature and then linked the article below the quote and one of the dumber Faltards accused me of plagiarism.

Definition of plagiarize
transitive verb

: to steal and pass off (the ideas or words of another) as one's own : use (another's production) without crediting the source

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/plagiarize

^ Like that.

When I pointed out the link etc,,, he claimed it was still plagiarism because I didn't use quote marks, " ".

..............juanni
It was not me. You do credit your sources, I'll give you that. You're still a troll tho but I always have maintained you do it better than most. Certainly much better than your young padowan.
Old August 19, 2019, 12:54   #58
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
It was not me. You do credit your sources, I'll give you that. You're still a troll tho but I always have maintained you do it better than most. Certainly much better than your young padowan.
No, it wasn't you.
But we are making progress when I mention "one of the dumber Faltards" and you promptly step forward to claim your innocence.

............juanni
Old August 19, 2019, 13:02   #59
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
No, it wasn't you.
But we are making progress when I mention "one of the dumber Faltards" and you promptly step forward to claim your innocence.

............juanni
... idiotic, agenda-driven sources as they may be ...
Old August 19, 2019, 16:25   #60
Exit308
Saxon/Celt
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 62143
The f@cking commies(democrats) are doing a bang-up job in dividing this country's groups, one from another.

These supposed young fellas that are spouting off about how the older generation has ruined everything for them is just one of the tactics these Alinskyites are using.

The truth does not require your belief.

"Fracking involves a two-phase combustion process: the first phase burns borrowed money to produce oil and gas; the second burns the oil and the gas." Dmitri Orlov
Exit308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20, 2019, 12:55   #61
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit308 View Post

These supposed young fellas that are spouting off about how the older generation has ruined everything for them is just one of the tactics these Alinskyites are using.
Well I am in the older generation and can honestly say we did pile on the debt, warred and welfared the money away, carved out some nice entitlements for us and turned a lot more things like college, housing and healthcare into rackets.

Why shouldn't those that had no say in the matter not be pissed?

"Then I say, the earth belongs to each of these generations during its course, fully and in its own right. The second generation receives it clear of the debts and incumbrances of the first, the third of the second, and so on. For if the first could charge it with a debt, then the earth would belong to the dead and not to the living generation. Then, no generation can contract debts greater than may be paid during the course of its own existence." --Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, 1789.

.............juanni
Old August 20, 2019, 13:11   #62
TedKennedy
Registered

FALaholic #: 77344
Quote:
"Then I say, the earth belongs to each of these generations during its course, fully and in its own right. The second generation receives it clear of the debts and incumbrances of the first, the third of the second, and so on. For if the first could charge it with a debt, then the earth would belong to the dead and not to the living generation. Then, no generation can contract debts greater than may be paid during the course of its own existence." --Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, 1789.

.............juanni
I'm waiting for someone to claim this is another fantasy about the founders.
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20, 2019, 13:14   #63
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
I'm waiting for someone to claim this is another fantasy about the founders.
Wait no longer. TJ famously reneged on his personal debt which makes his pronouncements on this topic so much hot air.

https://talkingcents.consumercredit....mas-jefferson/
Old August 20, 2019, 13:49   #64
TedKennedy
Registered

"Thomas Jefferson hated debt. He believed it compromised freedom of choice, whether attached to an individual or to a nation. As president, he was proud of reducing the national debt. In his personal finances, he was never so successful."

From the Colonial Williamsburg historical page.

His debt was not created by a gluttonous, selfish life. He attempted to eliminate his debt before his death. Hardly a life of an entitled narcissist, he was dedicated to the well-being of the country.

Plus, he didn't have Bubba advising him on how to wisely invest...
Old August 20, 2019, 14:18   #65
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
"Thomas Jefferson hated debt. He believed it compromised freedom of choice, whether attached to an individual or to a nation. As president, he was proud of reducing the national debt. In his personal finances, he was never so successful."

From the Colonial Williamsburg historical page.

His debt was not created by a gluttonous, selfish life. He attempted to eliminate his debt before his death. Hardly a life of an entitled narcissist, he was dedicated to the well-being of the country.

Plus, he didn't have Bubba advising him on how to wisely invest...
Perhaps. There are plenty of other sources that document his expensive indulgences. Sure, he inherited a bunch of debt also, true that. But he had no issues creating his share of it also being the bon vivant he was. Sure he tried to reduce it. Failed, too. Lots of spendthrifts go through that.
Old August 21, 2019, 15:30   #66
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Wait no longer. TJ famously reneged on his personal debt which makes his pronouncements on this topic so much hot air.
Got it, since Jefferson didn't manage his own credit well and died $107K in the hole, it is justification for racking up $275 trillion or so of debt and obligations.

...........juanni
Old August 21, 2019, 16:00   #67
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Got it, since Jefferson didn't manage his own credit well and died $107K in the hole, it is justification for racking up $275 trillion or so of debt and obligations.
...........juanni
Help me out, where did the conversation become about justification? We were simply discussing the degree to which TJ's reputation as a restraining influence on the fiscal and foreign policy adventures of the nascent republic is a fairy tale.

$107k is many millions by todays standards, he wound up losing the Monticello property and likely would have mortgaged away the entire nation had he been given half a chance to do so.
Old August 21, 2019, 16:22   #68
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
We were simply discussing the degree to which TJ's reputation as a restraining influence on the fiscal and foreign policy adventures of the nascent republic is a fairy tale.
Only you moved it from about the nation, to TJ's personal money issues.

Gee, shoot the messenger (cuz that is all you got) is so novel.

The TJ's land deal of the century, Louisiana Purchase was paid off in 20 years.
Now we can't ever even pay off a dinky road or bridge, it is just rolled over into another loan.

..............juanni
Old August 21, 2019, 16:29   #69
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Only you moved it from about the nation, to TJ's personal money issues.

Gee, shoot the messenger (cuz that is all you got) is so novel.

The TJ's land deal of the century, Louisiana Purchase was paid off in 20 years.
Now we can't ever even pay off a dinky road or bridge, it is just rolled over into another loan.

..............juanni
Uh, no, TK moved it to fantasies about the founders. I indulged him, pointing out that the TJ everyone thinks is a model of restraint is a myth. Yes, the LP was a good deal, so was the Navy. Others perhaps not so much. And the attempt to grab Canada by force that he cooked up with Madison ended in near-disaster. So much for Mr. 'Non-intervention'. Haha, yeah except for those times when it suits ya, right? Same as it ever was.

As to paying off loans, again if you accept debt-money as legal tender and grant it a monopoly as such you can never pay it off so long as it carries a positive net interest rate. Doesn't matter how much you owe. Can't pay off a $1 loan with ninety cents. This 'pay it off' thing is the ultimate red herring, nothing but troll bait for folks who can't count change. And this is old news, happened back in 1913 and unless someone has been living under a rock for the last century they know this. Which means you ain't the messenger.

Last edited by bubbagump; August 21, 2019 at 16:35.
Old August 21, 2019, 16:51   #70
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Uh, no, TK moved it to fantasies about the founders. I indulged him, pointing out that the TJ everyone thinks is a model of restraint is a myth. Yes, the LP was a good deal, so was the Navy. Others perhaps not so much. And the attempt to grab Canada by force that he cooked up with Madison ended in near-disaster. So much for Mr. 'Non-intervention'.
Again we talking our the Nation under TJ's leadership, not his personal money issues.

No one was serious about annexing Canada, goofball.

.............juanni
Old August 21, 2019, 17:00   #71
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Again we talking our the Nation under TJ's leadership, not his personal money issues.

No one was serious about annexing Canada, goofball.

.............juanni
They were serious enough that they started a freaking war over it. Got their asses kicked too just outside of what is today Toronto.
Old August 21, 2019, 20:25   #72
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
They were serious enough that they started a freaking war over it.
Fail, the war was over the Brits seizing US vessels and US sailors, impeding US commerce.

Canada was the British base in NA and the front line.
It isn't like we had to sail to Dover. to take on the Brits

But feel free to post up some historical links proving that Jefferson and Madison schemed to annex Canada.

............juanni
Old August 22, 2019, 06:36   #73
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Fail, the war was over the Brits seizing US vessels and US sailors, impeding US commerce.

Canada was the British base in NA and the front line.
It isn't like we had to sail to Dover. to take on the Brits

But feel free to post up some historical links proving that Jefferson and Madison schemed to annex Canada.

............juanni
Uh, no. US forces invaded canada, the Brits captured our guys on the high seas because we had reneged on the Treaty of Paris with respect to payments and compensation due to GB. And the fact that we were not abiding by our official position as neutrals in regards to their dust-up with Napolean. They were correct on both counts, this was uses as causus belli to stir up sentiment but the objective in the northern theater of operations was to capture Canadian territory for eventual incorporation into the US.

The odd thing was that many, perhaps even most of the english-speaking Canadian population was not really opposed to this idea at the outset. But by invading Canada and generally behaving like asshats the US caused sentiment to harden the other way, with consequences that are felt to this day.

They didn't need to invade, had they just left shit alone the lower parts of Canada would likely have petitioned to join the Union eventually as Vermont did. But your republican pals simply couldn't restrain themselves and they had to have it their way, dicking it up for everyone in the process.
Old August 22, 2019, 09:14   #74
OLDMANPBK
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 69978
At one point at least it seems that old Tom was ready to go.

https://www.nps.gov/articles/a-mere-...f-marching.htm

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?"
-Patrick Henry-

Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.

If you ask the government for a permit, you are admitting that you don't have a right.
OLDMANPBK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22, 2019, 10:20   #75
TedKennedy
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLDMANPBK View Post

https://www.nps.gov/articles/a-mere-...f-marching.htm
Ridding the continent of the British does sound like a dang good plan, I wonder if we'd be better off had we taken the whole lot, Mexico as well?
Old August 22, 2019, 12:45   #76
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Ridding the continent of the British does sound like a dang good plan, I wonder if we'd be better off had we taken the whole lot, Mexico as well?
Good plan, perhaps. Personally yes, I'd be inclined to agree. But declaring war and marching on Canada or Mexico with the goal of conquering and retaining territory isn't what is commonly meant when the discussion turns to non-intervention in the affairs of others.

So much for this idea that TJ was some sort of grandaddy libertarian, eh hoser?
Old August 22, 2019, 13:05   #77
juanni
TROLL

Quote:

but the objective in the northern theater of operations was to capture Canadian territory for eventual incorporation into the US.
No, the goal was to capture Canada, or a big enough portion of it to get the Brits out of N.A. and end our problems with them.

2nd time, please provide some links Jefferson-Madison correspondence to back up your claims.

............juanni
Old August 22, 2019, 13:08   #78
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
No, the goal was to capture Canada, or a big enough portion of it to get the Brits out of N.A. and end our problems with them.

2nd time, please provide some links Jefferson-Madison correspondence to back up your claims.

............juanni
Right. We were just gonna 'borrow' it for a bit then give it back. If they didn't want to play in the big house that's cool we'd let 'em go just like we did the other guys that wanted out a few years later.

Haha, damn J do you know how lame that sounds?
Old August 22, 2019, 13:10   #79
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Right. We were just gonna 'borrow' it for a bit then give it back.
nuttin huh??

Who would have guessed.

.............juanni
Old August 22, 2019, 13:13   #80
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
nuttin huh??

Who would have guessed.

.............juanni
Dig it out yourself big guy. Consider it a homework lesson. Thom Jefferson non-interventionist par excellence .. hahaha .. yep that's me laughing at you. Can't fix stupid, might as well get a few chuckles out of it.
Old August 22, 2019, 13:14   #81
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLDMANPBK View Post

From the same source...

The idea of taking permanent possession of Canada became a divisive issue within the Republican party. As a result, Republicans avoided formulating a concrete proposal regarding their plans for Canada should the U.S. complete its conquest.

But the lack of a formal policy alienated many Canadians living in the north. Some of those might have welcomed the American invasion if provided assurances that their homes were more than just a diplomatic bargaining chip in America’s struggle with the British.

One Federalist, Congressman Elisha Potter, pointed out the flimsiness of Republican policy by noting that “If the object of the war was the conquest of Canada, the Administration should have openly and honestly, and avowed it….and have pledged themselves to the Canadians that they would not lay down their arms until it was effected.” Such an assurance, Potter noted, would give the Canadians “something to depend upon.” As it stood, the Americans undertook their invasion with no formal plans as to what they would do if it succeeded.

https://www.nps.gov/articles/why-canada.htm

.................juanni
Old August 22, 2019, 13:17   #82
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Dig it out yourself big guy.
You can't find what doesn't exist in the real world,,, it is just another fantasy in your imaginary world of nuking millions and 20 yo hotties throwing themselves at you.

.............juanni
Old August 22, 2019, 14:08   #83
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
From the same source...

One Federalist, Congressman Elisha Potter, pointed out the flimsiness of Republican policy by noting that “If the object of the war was the conquest of Canada, the Administration should have openly and honestly, and avowed it….and have pledged themselves to the Canadians that they would not lay down their arms until it was effected.” Such an assurance, Potter noted, would give the Canadians “something to depend upon.” As it stood, the Americans undertook their invasion with no formal plans as to what they would do if it succeeded...

.................juanni
... and the fact that they did not do so indicates what the real objective was. They didn't say they'd give it back because they had no intention of doing so. And they needed to not advertise that fact because some folks here in the US, never mind the soon-to-be conquered lands might not acquiesce to it.

Like shooting fish in a barrel. Got any more?

ETA: And if we follow your argument that we were invading Canada in order to chase out the Brits how is that much different than the Krauts knocking Belgium out of the way while going after France? After all, the Germans were gonna turn it all back once they were done, right? And/or the Russians occupying the eastern 150 miles of Poland to make sure Germany didn't rise again, that just peachy with this whole 'non-intervention' thing too? Or the frogs marching through both Germany and Poland on their way to Moscow?

Nope. Ain't gonna wash J, invasion is invasion, your boy TJ was up to his eyeballs in that one. They weren't gonna turn it back over, Canada knew it and not only did they get their asses kicked they got called out for it at the time.

Non-intervention godfather of a 'wise foreign policy' indeed. Just damn. It's ok though, imagine what you'll know tomorrow ...

Last edited by bubbagump; August 22, 2019 at 16:46.
Old August 22, 2019, 17:43   #84
sharkey
Registered

FALaholic #: 77489
The whole socialist, gun grabbing, reparations, immigration welfare crap is turning on the Dems. The populace is sick of them. I think they are in real trouble and cant wait to watch them fall.
sharkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22, 2019, 18:51   #85
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkey View Post
The whole socialist, gun grabbing, reparations, immigration welfare crap is turning on the Dems. The populace is sick of them. I think they are in real trouble and cant wait to watch them fall.
I really, really hope you're right about that.
Old August 22, 2019, 19:06   #86
Temp
Registered

FALaholic #: 10384
I'm no fan of Democrats,....but by placing both Nazi and Communist symbols in their name to define them, you're showing an extreme level of ignorance.

Whatever you may think of either Nazis or Communists,..they're not the same.

Millions of both Nazis and Communists died while warring against each other's ideology,........regardless of what Yellowhand has to say about it.
Temp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22, 2019, 19:14   #87
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temp View Post
I'm no fan of Democrats,....but by placing both Nazi and Communist symbols in their name to define them, you're showing an extreme level of ignorance.

Millions of both Nazis and Communists died while warring against each other's ideology,........regardless of what Yellowhand has to say about it.
Well I'm gonna disagree with you there. With respect, ideology is just the flavor of PR used to sell the average guy on the idea of a totalitarian state. Ideology is simply the tool, not the product. Insofar as that goes they are the same, or close enough that the difference is meaningless.
Old August 22, 2019, 19:43   #88
Temp
Registered

It wasn't Nazis that shoved bayonets in the Czar's daughters.
Old August 22, 2019, 19:45   #89
Temp
Registered

Quote:
Well I'm gonna disagree with you there.
To disagree is to admit to being a buffoon.

Nazis and Communists are oil and water.
Old August 22, 2019, 22:27   #90
gew98
Registered

FALaholic #: 32830
Location: away from taxation without representation , Kentucky !.
Quote:

Really ?. Two monolithic SOCIALIST behemoths go after each other ...and you claim they are distinctly different ???...hogwash. They were both run by diktaters and both indulged in mass murder of their own citizens and of those countries they occupied. Both socialist constructs main theme was goobermint is god. They are the fooking same .. cut from the same totalitarian cloth.

1) Culture builds upon the past
2) The past always tries to control the future.
3) Our future is becoming less free
4) To build free societies you must limit control of the past.

All hail lord IMPOTUS and Darth Biden All hail.
gew98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22, 2019, 22:32   #91
gew98
Registered

FALaholic #: 32830
Location: away from taxation without representation , Kentucky !.
Quote:
It wasn't Nazis that shoved bayonets in the Czar's daughters.
National Socialists...communist socialists...same color same murder.
You don't see anyone but the socialist toads in America today calling for murder and violent suppression of any POV they disagree with.
You watch the anteefa(g) types and they all wear black , all wear masks and all are looking for a fight in the name of SJW socialism. And they all vote 'D'.

1) Culture builds upon the past
2) The past always tries to control the future.
3) Our future is becoming less free
4) To build free societies you must limit control of the past.

All hail lord IMPOTUS and Darth Biden All hail.
gew98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22, 2019, 23:28   #92
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
... and the fact that they did not do so indicates what the real objective was.
We ain't talking about they or somebody but specifically TJ.

Quote:
And the attempt to grab Canada by force that he cooked up with Madison ended in near-disaster.
4th time, prove it.

.............juanni
Old August 23, 2019, 06:18   #93
TedKennedy
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by gew98 View Post
National Socialists...communist socialists...same color same murder.
You don't see anyone but the socialist toads in America today calling for murder and violent suppression of any POV they disagree with. You watch the anteefa(g) types and they all wear black , all wear masks and all are looking for a fight in the name of SJW socialism. And they all vote 'D'.
I see dumbasses on here regularly advocate for "nuking Iran" or "making the whole area a sea of glass".....are they all socialists?

- since most of them like their social security and guvment pensions, I suppose they are.
Old August 23, 2019, 06:21   #94
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
I see dumbasses on here regularly advocate for "nuking Iran" or "making the whole area a sea of glass".....are they all socialists?

- since most of them like their social security and guvment pensions, I suppose they are.
I wouldn't advocate nuking them for their POV. I advocate nuking 'em for their behavior, and the fact that they have stated that they pose an existential threat to western civilization in general and the United States in particular. We should do it right now, this AM, as soon as we can spin up the missiles. Then we should turn it over to the Russkies so they'll finally have their warm water port. And I ain't a socialist, I ain't a gubmint employee and I don't have a pension.
Old August 23, 2019, 11:43   #95
TedKennedy
Registered

Quote:
I wouldn't advocate nuking them for their POV. I advocate nuking 'em for their behavior, and the fact that they have stated that they pose an existential threat to western civilization in general and the United States in particular. We should do it right now, this AM, as soon as we can spin up the missiles. Then we should turn it over to the Russkies so they'll finally have their warm water port. And I ain't a socialist, I ain't a gubmint employee and I don't have a pension.
Interesting perspective. Mass execution of Persians, men, women, and children....

You should have joined the service, I'll bet you'd be a real mad-dog killer.
Old August 23, 2019, 11:59   #96
Charles_The_Hammer
BANNED

Iran isn't "posing a threat" to anyone. They just make the folks who own our politicians nervous and we can't have that. "Everyone is always out to get them", don't you know?

99% of all the Islamic bullshit we put up with originates in one place - our good buddies in Saudi Arabia. Iran is a different sect of Islam and doesn't produce angry goat-boning rapefugees to export all over the US and Europe.

Thankfully the American people haven't been fooled into believing this "imminent Iranian threat" bullshit - like they were with Iraq.

Saddam Hussien's fate was sealed when our politicians took advantage of the post-9/11 hysteria and anger to get the public behind a war based on lies - lies like the "Prague Anthrax hand off between Iraqi intelligence and Mohammad Atta". We got that juicy nugget of "intelligence" from "our greatest ally" Israel.

Iraq was a war on behalf of Israel. Iran would be the same.

Don't fall for it.
Old August 23, 2019, 12:22   #97
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Interesting perspective. Mass execution of Persians, men, women, and children....

Well Bubba's fantasies have returned to incinerating millions of people.

The dreaming that 20 yo rock hard hotties were after his 64 yo body seemed a more sane and a hell of a lot more funny.

...............juanni
Old August 23, 2019, 13:18   #98
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:

Mad dog? No, I'm for directed application when necessary. Use the bomb. It's what we built 'em for.
Old August 23, 2019, 13:20   #99
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post

You or anyone else upset in the least about Israel and the pales,,,,just drive onto any reservation in this country,,and take up a real cause for concern,,the near extermination of a whole group of people,,,by the USA,,,which is ongoing to this day.
True that. And that they don't is evidence enough that this ain't about the poor palis, it's about heapin' hate onto the hebes and being pissed off that success like they've had against all the odds poses some really uncomfortable questions as to why they are such losers in life. They don't seem to like that much.
Old August 23, 2019, 13:55   #100
TedKennedy
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
IF Israel was so evil concerning the pales,,,,they would have treated the poor pales as the USA did to the native Americans in this country and simply wiped them nearly off the face of the earth,,even using bio warfare against their women and children.

^ True in the day.

You or anyone else upset in the least about Israel and the pales,,,,just drive onto any reservation in this country,,and take up a real cause for concern,,the near extermination of a whole group of people,,,by the USA,,,which is ongoing to this day.

^ Complete Bull Manure
To compare today's reservation to Gaza is utter fabrication. Born on the rez and don't like it? Walk away, get assistance with housing, education, food, utilities.

Our government does not wage war against Indians these days....not shooting them, cutting off power, limiting medicine, food, etc...

States have compacts with recognized tribes, and Indians even get to do things unlawful for non-Indians. (gambling, tribal license plates, free hunting licenses, free school supplies, field trips from school (Indian-only)

If you hear an Indian bitching about life, it's because they don't want to do anything.

Last edited by TedKennedy; August 23, 2019 at 14:09.