The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > Discussion Forums > General Non-Firearms Discussion

Notices

Old August 14, 2019, 09:53   #1
Jarhead504
Registered

FALaholic #: 65022
Do "All-American" Jocks Kneel During The Anthem...?

I have several questions about the "All-American" jocks and their disparaging of the the National Anthem, The Flag and other symbols of American culture, thought and other ideals, all the while making MILLIONS /ANNUM from unnecessary entertainment venues.

Let me first say I do not watch the sports shows, so I have never actually seen these acts of protest; the so-called kneeling while the presentators are playing the National Anthem and/or presenting the flag. I understand the Negroes' frustration with po-po shooting some of them unjustly, but I also understand their total Give-A-Fug attitude about po-po shooting non-Negroes without reason too.

Which leads to to my questions for the Falaholic Hive: If an "All-American" jock disses the USA, does he lose his "All-American" status, title or whatever other "all-American" bullshit accolades he has received for being a jock? Mind you, this "All-American" title is not awarded him for representing other American ideals, only committing sports moves specific to that sport. I suppose some of the hand-wringers could pine away how hurting other people is an American ideal, but that would be only for those simple-minds who believe that only Americans do mean, violent things.

I detest the use of the title "All-American" to be given to a jock just for excelling in his jock moves in his particular sport ESPECIALLY as I am jarhead who attended the funerals of many a good lad who died while serving our country. I've also been to the funerals of some LEO who were also men of good report. Some of them my personal friends, were "All-American".

If they want to improve the jock world, when a POS "A-A" jock protests the National Anthem, the Flag and other American ideals, take away that title and his place in the museum, skewl or wherever else his name is misnomered as "ALL" American.

Jarhead
Old August 14, 2019, 10:38   #2
Tak
Registered

FALaholic #: 27291
I'm surprised nobody has protested the term 'All-American' yet as being racist and jingoistic and demanded it be removed from sports here.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 14, 2019, 11:15   #3
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered

FALaholic #: 76904
Here's an idea - stop watching sports.

It's a hobby for low IQ people.
Charles_The_Hammer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 14, 2019, 13:48   #4
cotter
Registered

FALaholic #: 23754
No "All American" anything would disparage his country. Only pu$$ies do such things ($s represent what these misguided yutes are after). Any All American type is going to stand proud for the ideals of the country yet strive to correct what he/she feels is 'wrong' with the country. How many times have these kneelers gone to their inner city and worked with the youth there, tried to correct the social downward spiral, worked to combat gangs and the drugs and violence that follow them, etc? Nah, these are just spoiled little pussies looking for recognition after they realize that they are simply over paid entertainers who most often possess no life skill other than chasing a little ball of some sort and that they are past their prime.
cotter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 14, 2019, 16:26   #5
KoKodog
Registered

FALaholic #: 31665
Teddy Roosvelt

Pray for peace, but prepare for war.
Winston Churchill
KoKodog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 14, 2019, 18:13   #6
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoKodog View Post
Very well said!!!!

We have a Gold Star hanging in my home.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 14, 2019, 18:24   #7
KoKodog
Registered

FALaholic #: 31665
I would pay good money to see the dirtbags that started the kneeling crap during the national anthem get beaten down w/ a PR-24 baton until bones are sticking out all over, and I am certain many here share my thoughts
Teddy Roosvelt

Pray for peace, but prepare for war.
Winston Churchill
KoKodog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 14, 2019, 22:30   #8
FNfreak
Registered

FALaholic #: 1081
Couldn't tell ya. Stopped watching these over paid turds several years ago when this shit started. Will not support "Pro" anything at this point. No ad revenue, nothing. FuuuuuK em all.
FNfreak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 15, 2019, 00:23   #9
Right Side Up
Registered

FALaholic #: 43
I haven't witnesses a kneeling athlete....because I don't watch them. The news is the only place I see it.
Right Side Up is online now   Reply With Quote