Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > News & Current Events

Notices

Old July 22, 2019, 15:24   #51
juanni
TROLL

FALaholic #: 2439
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
You want to toss the Sauds into the fires first? Wouldn't be my first choice but ... ok. Although since mecca is on their turf I suppose there's a certain logic to it. Works for me, as I said I don't care which order we line 'em up in.
Lead on Col. Bubby, lead on.

When do you push the button and launch your 1st salvo of imaginary nukes?

.............juanni
Old July 22, 2019, 16:10   #52
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
Lead on Col. Bubby, lead on.

When do you push the button and launch your 1st salvo of imaginary nukes?

.............juanni
Oh, if it were up to me I'd launch the real ones. Right now. They aren't all that comfortable to sit on and they're kinda expensive. I say let's put 'em to work.
bubbagump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22, 2019, 16:12   #53
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
Then in an AI world you are guilty of war crimes, yet to happen!

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression... There is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we must be most aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." -- William O. Douglas, US Supreme Court Justice from 1939-1975

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -- Krishnamurti
Trypcil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22, 2019, 16:24   #54
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trypcil View Post
Then in an AI world you are guilty of war crimes, yet to happen!
Well, we'll just have to make sure we don't wind up with that sort of world then, won't we? Anyway in a day or so folks will be on to something else so I wouldn't worry too much about it. .
Old July 22, 2019, 18:18   #55
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Well, we'll just have to make sure we don't wind up with that sort of world then, won't we? Anyway in a day or so folks will be on to something else so I wouldn't worry too much about it. .
Well then I guess we will have to live with Israeli firms getting access to google, facebook and getting our info, illicitly then won't we - most people aren't even aware of what the threat is, or who they might be - as to reveal them would be to counter the deception, if you get my drift! Assange found out that 1984 wasn't a guide book, though others always thought it was!

"The main [media] bias is in favor of the thieves who stole our country and economy, and own the mainstream media companies. The omnipresent mainstream media is the greatest weapon of oppression humanity has ever known." -- David DeGraw

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression... There is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we must be most aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." -- William O. Douglas, US Supreme Court Justice from 1939-1975

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -- Krishnamurti

Last edited by Trypcil; July 22, 2019 at 19:39.
Old July 22, 2019, 18:26   #56
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Are they really talking about being held liable for war crimes????

Just whom do they believe would be able to find the USA guilty of "war Crimes"""

The EU, England, France?????

I guess I'm just one of those guys who can't resist pulling a loose thread just to see what it unravels. Sometimes you discover some really crazy stuff. This would appear to be one of those times.

Last edited by bubbagump; July 22, 2019 at 18:42.
Old July 22, 2019, 19:22   #57
tdb59
Are We Awake ?
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63177
Quote:
Assange found out that 1984 wasn't a guide book, though others always thought it was!
And Idiocracy was a prophetic documentary...

tdb59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22, 2019, 19:40   #58
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Trouble is with idiots you never in a complex world quite know who they are, and neither do they!

Old July 23, 2019, 12:36   #59
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
You really have no idea how people react in a real,,, life and death struggle,,,,,
I know that you haven't posted even 1 example of Israel defeating the Russian air defense system in Syria as you claimed.

.............juanni
Old July 23, 2019, 21:00   #60
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered

FALaholic #: 76904
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
I know that you haven't posted even 1 example of Israel defeating the Russian air defense system in Syria as you claimed.

.............juanni
See if you can goad him into giving an example of Israel hitting an ISIS target.

He of course won't, because they never have. Israel is the ISIS Air Force.
Charles_The_Hammer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 23, 2019, 21:19   #61
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered

So, no examples of Israel hitting ISIS targets?

What gives? Why would "our greatest ally" not help us out in our fight against The Islamic State?

Oh - that's right! Never mind..... Not only does Israel not attack ISIS targets, they give wounded ISIS fighters medical treatment and send them back to the front in Syria.

Why would "our greatest ally" do something like this? Please explain why Israel does not help us fight Islamic terrorists.

https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Re...vil-war-393862
Old July 23, 2019, 21:23   #62
D P Six
Registered

FALaholic #: 15219
Funny how US interference in Iranian election's and the resultant decades of Pahlavi rule doesn't count for anything. If I was Iranian I'd still be pissed. But we are the US ... we can go where we want, do what we want and nobody will ever be able to stop us. Will they?
D P Six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 23, 2019, 21:30   #63
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered

Quote:
Sadly,,if I found you bleeding out in the street,,,I'd stop and save your sorry ass.
That's nice.

Now give some examples of Israel attacking ISIS targets in Syria.
Old July 23, 2019, 21:49   #64
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered

Quote:
are you now claiming that Russia, USA, France, and Great Britain,,etc were incompetent,,needed Izzy help,, to destroy those goat ropers????
I'm not "claiming" anything. I'm stating outright that Israel treated wounded ISIS fighters and never once bombed any ISIS targets. I'm stating outright that Israel (our greatest ally) was the defacto Islamic State Air Force. I'm stating outright that rather than fighting Islamic terrorists, Israel used them as a proxy infantry.

Israel helped ISIS jihadis murder Christians in Syria.

Why does "our greatest ally" act like this?
Old July 23, 2019, 22:09   #65
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered

Israeli strikes on ISIS targets, please.

We're waiting............
Old July 23, 2019, 22:17   #66
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered

Quote:
1st off,,,Israel never asks the affiliation of anyone presenting themselves to the border areas in need of medical assistance,,,sadly,,they would even treat your sorry ass,,, no questions asked.
Really? Then why did they shoot and kill this guy in a wheelchair at the Gaza border? Maybe he was going to ask for some medical help before that IDF sniper put a bullet through his skull?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...usalem-protest

Quote:
""Israel used them as a proxy infantry."""

Against whom???????????????

Asad and Syria????
Damn you catch on quick.
Old July 23, 2019, 23:01   #67
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered

Quote:
If ya don;t want to get shot,,,stay away from other peoples borders
But wait - I thought the Israeli border was the best place to receive medical treatment? Which is it? Do you guys shoot dudes with no legs in the head or do you benevolently treat jihadi ISIS fighters?

Help clear up this confusing situation.
Old July 23, 2019, 23:15   #68
raubvogel
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 64403
He did not seem in need of medical help, unless his name is Ali el Austin, Steve's cousin.
raubvogel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 23, 2019, 23:38   #69
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by raubvogel View Post
He did not seem in need of medical help
Are you talking about before or after he was shot in the head while sitting in a wheelchair?
Old July 24, 2019, 00:07   #70
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered

Anybody got them numbers on Israeli air strikes on ISIS targets?

I got a fever - and the only cure is evidence of one single Israeli air strike on an ISIS target in Syria.
Old July 24, 2019, 06:00   #71
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles_The_Hammer View Post
Anybody got them numbers on Israeli air strikes on ISIS targets?

I got a fever - and the only cure is evidence of one single Israeli air strike on an ISIS target in Syria.
You know, for a guy who says he doesn't give a phuck about the ME you sure seem to whine an awful lot about it, just sayin ...
Old July 24, 2019, 10:32   #72
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered

Quote:
You know, for a guy who says he doesn't give a phuck about the ME you sure seem to whine an awful lot about it, just sayin ...
I care plenty when a certain country is sucking billions of dollars in taxpayer money and lobbying congress to create more dead young American boys with yet another war on their behalf.
Old July 24, 2019, 10:59   #73
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
Well well well, Charles the Hammer, the bogus anti muslim, is now an anti semite and trying to instigate anti Israel bias, to prove this site is a nazi site.

Never a word about the penquin Nadler, or Pelosi, or AOC.

I now suspect that CTH is working out of the NYC counter terrorism office,in conjunction with the NYSP.

Watch out for his baiting and badgering, with nary a word against Obama and his entire group of communists, or NYC cabal holding the state hostage.

He says that the FAL is an ol Belgian gun; own any guns charlie?, or are they all Gov't issue?
V guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 24, 2019, 11:02   #74
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles_The_Hammer View Post
I care plenty when a certain country is sucking billions of dollars in taxpayer money and lobbying congress to create more dead young American boys with yet another war on their behalf.
... imagine what you'll know tomorrow sonny ...
Old July 24, 2019, 11:32   #75
rkad
Registered

FALaholic #: 12347
Sorry to suddenly jerk the thread out of the ditch back to the original question, but my thought is that Iran believes that Allah will back them. If Allah doesn't, then it must have been the wrong time, just too soon. They have an end of times prophesy where all the Jews are killed (their hiding spots will be supernaturally revealed) and all infidels will either convert or also will be killed with the Jews. The world will finally be at peace, although I'm not sure if the prophesy addresses the Sunni-Shia "tiff".
Old July 24, 2019, 11:40   #76
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkad View Post
Sorry to suddenly jerk the thread out of the ditch back to the original question, but my thought is that Iran believes that Allah will back them. If Allah doesn't, then it must have been the wrong time, just too soon. They have an end of times prophesy where all the Jews are killed (their hiding spots will be supernaturally revealed) and all infidels will either convert or also will be killed with the Jews. The world will finally be at peace, although I'm not sure if the prophesy addresses the Sunni-Shia "tiff".
Could be. Could be a big part of it anyway. And economically they are between a rock and a hard place. Typically regimes of that nature exist on crisis management, they need this in order to keep their domestic support going. You can see this in how China operates as well, albeit to a lesser extent.
Old July 24, 2019, 11:42   #77
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
And a long ass report from Al Jazeera on Israel attacking dozens of Iranian targets inside Syria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxWQTBc50Nk
Nuttin huh?
Who would have guessed.

Attacking 'targets' in Syria outside of their russian defense system isn't defeating their russian defense system.

..........juanni
Old July 24, 2019, 16:29   #78
tdb59
Are We Awake ?
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63177
Quote:
... imagine what you'll know tomorrow sonny ...
Extra points for that reference, B.

shlomo would be proud !

tdb59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27, 2019, 06:58   #79
raubvogel
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 64403
Quote:
Are they really talking about being held liable for war crimes????

Just whom do they believe would be able to find the USA guilty of "war Crimes"""

The EU, England, France?????
raubvogel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27, 2019, 08:55   #80
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered

Every terror attack suffered by the US has been Sunni Muslims.

Sunni Muslims backed by Saudi Arabia - an ally of Israel and the US.

Iran are Shi'ite Muslims.

Can anyone name a Shi'ite terror attack off the top of their heads? What was that? "No", you say?
Old July 28, 2019, 11:58   #81
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Actually it's(he is) an American born, Jewish kid - can't you tell? ---

Old July 28, 2019, 14:58   #82
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Actually it's(he is) an American born, Jewish kid - can't you tell? ---
Don't know about that. Looks like one of those tough-guy millenials that are gonna show us old folks how it's done ... good thing I don't scare easy ...