The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Politics

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 18, 2019, 19:22   #51
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 76904
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: FUSION CENTER
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7.62FMJ View Post
Bunch of noobs.

I don't care about Israel or Palestine, they aren't American.

Let them sort out their own problems without us getting involved.


7.62FMJ
This.....

is......

MAGA.............

Charles_The_Hammer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 18, 2019, 19:26   #52
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 19,932
Yep,,,gotta be a democrat,,,,,,,,,,, infiltrator,,,,,,only people in this country that hates everyone and everything carries that moniker!!!
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 18, 2019, 19:38   #53
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 76904
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: FUSION CENTER
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Yep,,,gotta be a democrat,,,,,,,,,,, infiltrator,,,,,,only people in this country that hates everyone and everything carries that moniker!!!
I actually voted for Trump and shilled for him on the internet relentlessly. I also drove 3 family members who were not planning on voting to the polls so they could vote for him.

If I had known that the majority of the people who voted for him would be shat upon like this while he courted the votes of people who won't vote for him (blacks and homos) or can't vote for him (Israelis) and that I would get more gun control under Trump than I did under Obama I wouldn't have done this, obviously.

Also, not liking the fact the candidate you voted for sprays Cheeto shit all over the same group of people who put him in office doesn't make you a Democrat or fan of Omar, but I do appreciate your steadfast hold on to this public display of crazy person logic.
Charles_The_Hammer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 18, 2019, 19:51   #54
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 19,932
25 thousand people in Carolina showed up last night,,and they all seemed perfectly happy with the Trumpster.

Crowds of 20/25 thousand seems to be the norm for all his rallies.

Most folks here abouts are pretty darn happy with the Donald.

Perfect,,,no.

Pretty dang happy,,appears so.

Trump is like an ice cold beer,,on a hot humid southern summers day.

But some people,,,will complain,,,the bottle is only 95% full.

Anyone want a cold beer????
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 18, 2019, 22:58   #55
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 21,624
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles_The_Hammer View Post
There is no better choice than Trump - if you are Israel.

As far as actual Americans go, he's no better or worse than anyone else he ran against. Obama's ATF reviewed Bump Stocks twice and found them to be perfectly legal, so you got less gun control under Obama.
So you think Hillary was a better choice or just as good no really

I don't know what your game is with making us all laugh like that but you are really funny. I don't need to defend Trump but tell me this, what control does he have over state gun control laws put on us by the democrat's? Here in my state when obummer was in we have a democrat governor that was paid a million to put forced registrations on us.

Under obummer you couldn't find 22lr and ammo shortages went on for 5 years, do you even remember that? They say democrats have short memories.
Bawana jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18, 2019, 23:12   #56
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 21,624
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles_The_Hammer View Post
I actually voted for Trump and shilled for him on the internet relentlessly. I also drove 3 family members who were not planning on voting to the polls so they could vote for him.

If I had known that the majority of the people who voted for him would be shat upon like this while he courted the votes of people who won't vote for him (blacks and homos) or can't vote for him (Israelis) and that I would get more gun control under Trump than I did under Obama I wouldn't have done this, obviously.

Also, not liking the fact the candidate you voted for sprays Cheeto shit all over the same group of people who put him in office doesn't make you a Democrat or fan of Omar, but I do appreciate your steadfast hold on to this public display of crazy person logic.
So your goal is to spread hate and discontent saying you were cheated by Trump. Fact is nobody knew what they were getting when they voted for him yet they knew what hillary would bring. Number one thing Trump has done for America is beat hillary. It's been all gravey since he won compared to what it would have been if hillary took power.

You have no idea what your future was going to be if hillary won but some of us old guys that saw the Clintons kill 80+ men, women and childeren by gassing and burning them knew what she would do. Giving up bump stocks is a small price to pay to not be gassed and burned. Heck under obummer they used a military drone to hunt down and kill a fellow protesting the theft of his range rights. Ambushed him and shot him three times in the back.

Maybe one day you will figure out Trump is all that stands between you and the swamp, one man against power you can't imagine. Personally I am suprised he is doing so well.
Bawana jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18, 2019, 23:31   #57
STG_58_guy
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 65886
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 9,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles_The_Hammer View Post
OK. I'll play along since you are unable to name even one thing that Trump has done to help out the people who voted for him. Sad!

Let's see here now......

I'll patiently await your reply.

You mistake unwilling for unable. And you'll be waiting a long time.
__________________
...
...
I intend to enjoy all 120 years of my life. I just need to get that done before I'm 65.
STG_58_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19, 2019, 01:38   #58
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 76904
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: FUSION CENTER
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by STG_58_guy View Post
You mistake unwilling for unable. And you'll be waiting a long time.
Nope. I clearly saw you as a person who would be unable to name even one thing Trump has done and would make up some dumb excuse to try and cover your ass when you couldn't LOL
Charles_The_Hammer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 19, 2019, 01:58   #59
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 76904
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: FUSION CENTER
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
So your goal is to spread hate and discontent saying you were cheated by Trump. Fact is nobody knew what they were getting when they voted for him yet they knew what hillary would bring. Number one thing Trump has done for America is beat hillary. It's been all gravey since he won compared to what it would have been if hillary took power.
No. My goal is to hold elected leaders to account instead of being amazed by their sad, empty, and meaningless Twitter posts like a cat is amazed by a ball of yarn. If all Trump has done is beat the worst candidate put forth by the Democratic party since Walter Mondale (who was probably more "conservative" back in '84 than Trump is today) then he really hasn't done much at all. He is a useless and ineffective president with no idea how government even functions - hence his complete and total inability to do anything at all - except sit next to Diane Feinstein as she gleefully rubs her hands while he says "Take the guns first. Worry about due process later."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
You have no idea what your future was going to be if hillary won but some of us old guys that saw the Clintons kill 80+ men, women and childeren by gassing and burning them knew what she would do. Giving up bump stocks is a small price to pay to not be gassed and burned. Heck under obummer they used a military drone to hunt down and kill a fellow protesting the theft of his range rights. Ambushed him and shot him three times in the back.
"Giving up bump stocks is OK because Hillary Clinton is gunna KILL ME!"

Do you have any idea how stupid you sound right now?

Trump is so dumb he doesn't even know what the hell is happening in his own State Department and Justice Department. The entire government IGNORES TRUMP. It's why John Brennan STILL HAS his security clearance and the FBI called CNN when they sent a SWAT team to raid Roger Stone's house for forgetting a few dates during an interview with the feds. Stone is a personal friend of Trump's and his own FBI doesn't even give a shit. This "swamp" you think doesn't exist anymore not only sent a SWAT team to Stone's house, they only sent a couple of agents to an airport to "quietly take into custody" Jeffrey Epstein - a serial rapist and child molester.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
Maybe one day you will figure out Trump is all that stands between you and the swamp, one man against power you can't imagine. Personally I am suprised he is doing so well.
Yeah Trump is so "anti-Swamp" he filled his entire staff full of Goldman Sachs alumi like Gary Cohen and also hired Neocon chicken hawks like John Bolton and Eliot Abrams. "Q" isn't real. Sorry.

One more time for the peanut gallery - Q Anon is not real. Q Anon is a group of about 4 people on 4Chan playing a joke on you all.
Charles_The_Hammer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 19, 2019, 02:02   #60
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 76904
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: FUSION CENTER
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
I don't know what your game is with making us all laugh like that but you are really funny. I don't need to defend Trump but tell me this, what control does he have over state gun control laws put on us by the democrat's? Here in my state when obummer was in we have a democrat governor that was paid a million to put forced registrations on us.
Sounds like you live in one of those sissy states. You might want to consider moving to a state that is less gay. The only new gun laws I have had to deal with came from Cheeto Blormpf on the federal level when he made my buddy's bump stock illegal overnight after saying he would work tirelessly to defend my "precious, precious, 2nd Amendment".
Charles_The_Hammer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 19, 2019, 04:54   #61
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 11,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles_The_Hammer View Post
Sounds like you live in one of those sissy states. You might want to consider moving to a state that is less gay. The only new gun laws I have had to deal with came from Cheeto Blormpf on the federal level when he made my buddy's bump stock illegal overnight after saying he would work tirelessly to defend my "precious, precious, 2nd Amendment".
Well in my view bump stocks ain't a hill to die on. Arguably ain't even a firearm, certainly less useful than a bayonet. They don't exactly help with this whole 'aim small, miss small' thing, a bit tricky and possibly even dangerous in unpracticed hands. Never seen anyone hit anything worth hittin' with one. Personally if it came to a fight I'd sooner have a ball bat or a piece of log chain, just sayin.
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
Do or do not. There is no try. -Yoda
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 19, 2019, 06:23   #62
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 11,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles_The_Hammer View Post
Nope. I clearly saw you as a person who would be unable to name even one thing Trump has done and would make up some dumb excuse to try and cover your ass when you couldn't LOL
Well the Donald has inspired confidence in the stock market and in doing so made me a bigger pile of dough than either of those two knuckleheads who preceded him, and that's a start. Bigger even than I expected, big enough that it really pisses off folks like J. And those who are stupid and keep tossing good money after bad into PMs, pisses them off too. That's one thing certainly.
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
Do or do not. There is no try. -Yoda
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 19, 2019, 07:01   #63
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 76904
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: FUSION CENTER
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Well the Donald has inspired confidence in the stock market and in doing so made me a bigger pile of dough than either of those two knuckleheads who preceded him, and that's a start.
Thank you for naming at least one thing he has done, even though many who put their faith in this man don't even have a 401K.
Charles_The_Hammer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 19, 2019, 07:04   #64
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 11,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles_The_Hammer View Post
Thank you for naming at least one thing he has done, even though many who put their faith in this man don't even have a 401K.
Some folks don't plan and rely on others to take care of 'em. Not even the Donald can fix that.
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
Do or do not. There is no try. -Yoda
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 19, 2019, 07:52   #65
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 21,624
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles_The_Hammer View Post
Sounds like you live in one of those sissy states. You might want to consider moving to a state that is less gay. The only new gun laws I have had to deal with came from Cheeto Blormpf on the federal level when he made my buddy's bump stock illegal overnight after saying he would work tirelessly to defend my "precious, precious, 2nd Amendment".
There was a time I might try to talk you out of your ignorance but you come off as one who can't be educated. In general it's guys like you that feel you must insult those on the net like a dog marks his territory. This post proves to me not only are you ignorant but you could care less about bringing folks to your side. Basically you have all the qualities of a worthless cull and have made my ignore list. Have a nice life.
Bawana jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19, 2019, 11:11   #66
7.62FMJ
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 2274
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Hard to determine.
Posts: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles_The_Hammer View Post
This.....

is......

MAGA.............


I don't care that Trump recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel because to me- Jerusalem is the capital of Israel. Further, I don't care that Trump recognized Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights as Israel territory. That's as far as I go, I don't want us involved in regional conflicts on Israel's behalf. They have a right to exist, to be themselves, to decide their own direction.

Last edited by 7.62FMJ; July 19, 2019 at 11:21.
7.62FMJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 19, 2019, 11:23   #67
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 19,932
People in this country,,,myself at the top of the list,,,are so unused to having a leader vs a manager as President,,,someone should go on TV and present a class,,,,,,titled,,,,,,,


This is how leadership and leaders look and behave.

Roosevelt (Added here to piss off certain people)
Truman
Reagan
Trump

This is how managers look and behave.

Johnson
Ford
Carter
Clinton
Clinton
Bush I
Bush II
Obama
Obama


Most younger people,,,,younger than myself,,, have not been exposed to a leader in the Oval Office in their whole lifetime.

Leaders take chances,,make decisions,,go their own pathway,,they lead!

Managers,,get up and go to the office,,push paper from one side to the other side,someone else wrote,,,,go home, and repeat same shit day after day.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 19, 2019, 11:35   #68
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 19,932
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7.62FMJ View Post
I don't care that Trump recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel because to me- Jerusalem is the capital of Israel. Further, I don't care that Trump recognized Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights as Israel territory. That's as far as I go, I don't want us involved in regional conflicts on Israel's behalf. They have a right to exist, to be themselves, to decide their own direction.
And yet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you still re-post this bullshit and every,,or nearly every comment out of your mouth,,,has Jews, Israel some where in all your comments.


Do you own a FAL,,,got pictures,,,what receiver was it made on,,,do you like it,,,what other countries around the world do you find fault with or G-D forbid,,,like????

How's your dog????

I'm building a 20 foot wide,,,14 foot deep patio cover and it tells me daily,,,Paul old son,,,,you've got old!


Hell,,,just make a few comments without Israel/Jews in the commentary from time to time,,,to not do so,,,is called fixation, among a few other terms, and that's never a good place to be on any subject.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 19, 2019, 13:18   #69
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 19,932
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7.62FMJ View Post
I was responding to Charles comments after he responded to mine.
No,,,,you re-posted his crap!

But,,will give ya credit,,,you did not mention one tiny little nation out of 195 on this earth,,,nor a small group of people that number 12,000,000 out of 7,000,000,000 plus on this earth.

Back to the framing..........

Damn hot and humid here today.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 19, 2019, 14:03   #70
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 11,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
People in this country,,,myself at the top of the list,,,are so unused to having a leader vs a manager as President,,,someone should go on TV and present a class,,,,,,titled,,,,,,,


This is how leadership and leaders look and behave.

Roosevelt (Added here to piss off certain people)
Truman
Reagan
Trump

This is how managers look and behave.

Johnson
Ford
Carter
Clinton
Clinton
Bush I
Bush II
Obama
Obama


Most younger people,,,,younger than myself,,, have not been exposed to a leader in the Oval Office in their whole lifetime.

Leaders take chances,,make decisions,,go their own pathway,,they lead!

Managers,,get up and go to the office,,push paper from one side to the other side,someone else wrote,,,,go home, and repeat same shit day after day.
Reposted for truth
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
Do or do not. There is no try. -Yoda
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 19, 2019, 14:33   #71
loneeagle308
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 3246
Join Date: May 2001
Location: .
Posts: 1,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
No,,,,you re-posted his crap!

But,,will give ya credit,,,you did not mention one tiny little nation out of 195 on this earth,,,nor a small group of people that number 12,000,000 out of 7,000,000,000 plus on this earth.

Back to the framing..........

Damn hot and humid here today.
True so damn hot my balls are stuck to my right knee cap. Hotter than my Israeli Defense girl calendar.
loneeagle308 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 19, 2019, 16:37   #72
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 19,932
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Reposted for truth
I thank you Sir!

Living proof,,,even a blind pig can find an acorn, if they root along long enough!!!!

I was reading some clown the other day,,,,and his major complaint about Trump,,,he ain't like obammy,bushes,clinton,,that he operates at a different level,,does stuff they'd never do,,well hell,,, I was shouting at the screen,,,,,,that's what leaders do,,,they create shit,,they do shit,,they take risks,,which lessor men come along later and try to do themselves,,long after someone else created it...

Some folks were crying about the bumpstock shit,,,,Trump killed off the months/years long attacks on gun rights,,centered upon this toy,,,with a simple stroke of the pen.

And the real funny part of the bump stock ban,,,,anyone see or even hear anyone from the Justice department making a big deal of it???

Nope,,,,no house raids,,,no nasty letters to known owners,,no efforts I can see about the issue at all.

Kinda like posting a speed limit of 75,,,,,then telling everyone,,,wink, wink, wink,,,,we ain;t going to pull your ass over,,,if you're under 100mph.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 19, 2019, 16:44   #73
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 19,932
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneeagle308 View Post
True so damn hot my balls are stuck to my right knee cap. Hotter than my Israeli Defense girl calendar.
94 here,,,,dew point about 65,,damn,,,,and we're still waiting for the monsoon to kick in fully!!!

I'm going to wait until the clouds build up,,,then go out for another couple of hours later.

Maybe!!!
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 19, 2019, 18:42   #74
RG Coburn
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 27406
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 21,293
Truman?? The guy who got us stuck in a 50+ year old war in Korea?
Hell,Ike was better than Truman. Notice he wasn't in the list.
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 19, 2019, 18:51   #75
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 19,932
Quote:
Originally Posted by RG Coburn View Post
Truman?? The guy who got us stuck in a 50+ year old war in Korea?
Hell,Ike was better than Truman. Notice he wasn't in the list.
Truman dropped the bombs and ended WWII in the Pacific,,,he was far from perfect,,,but he had some balls and could make a decision!!!

Ike was noted,,,,for not much happening,,,good or bad,,but he did build the interstate!

.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 19, 2019, 21:54   #76
RG Coburn
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 27406
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 21,293
It was Ike's decision for the go-ahead at D-Day. That was an incredibly risky thing to decide.The fate of the world literally on his word. Truman bumbled into the presidency. He didn't even know the bomb existed. Plus he was 8,000 miles from ground zero.
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 20, 2019, 00:14   #77
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 19,932
Quote:
Originally Posted by RG Coburn View Post
It was Ike's decision for the go-ahead at D-Day. That was an incredibly risky thing to decide.The fate of the world literally on his word. Truman bumbled into the presidency. He didn't even know the bomb existed. Plus he was 8,000 miles from ground zero.
Ike was a very good,,many would say,,great General Officer,,,but we were speaking about presidents and their leadership abilities.

And Truman,,,saw far more direct combat than Ike ever did.

Harry Truman,,by all accounts,,,was a very good combat commander.

https://www.historyonthenet.com/harry-truman-ww1

As for the whole Manhattan project,,,damn few men actually knew the true nature of the program,,,Mr. Roosevelt was worried,,,if the things did not work,,,having spent billions of dollars on the program,,,the American population would hang him.LOL
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 20, 2019, 13:41   #78
juanni
TROLL
 
FALaholic #: 2439
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: up a creek in MT
Posts: 17,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
Charlie are you just trolling????
Well I sure don't see any well reasoned rebuttals to his arguments.

Imagine that.




.............juanni
__________________
Bawana jim; 'I was trying to get to the point he would realize that because of debt the world has improved.'
juanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20, 2019, 13:46   #79
juanni
TROLL
 
FALaholic #: 2439
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: up a creek in MT
Posts: 17,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Well the Donald has inspired confidence in the stock market and in doing so made me a bigger pile of dough than either of those two knuckleheads who preceded him, and that's a start.
The Donald has encouraged cheap money which has pumped up the stock market.

That bubble too will pop and as with all mal-investment cause great problems for the nation.

But hey, so long as YOU did pretty well, and the 1% did fantastically well that is all that matters.




.............juanni
__________________
Bawana jim; 'I was trying to get to the point he would realize that because of debt the world has improved.'
juanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20, 2019, 15:04   #80
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 11,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
The Donald has encouraged cheap money which has pumped up the stock market.

That bubble too will pop and as with all mal-investment cause great problems for the nation.

But hey, so long as YOU did pretty well, and the 1% did fantastically well that is all that matters.

.............juanni
Anyone who got in has done fantastically well. The crybabies who think gold is a magic metal and stayed out seem to have gotten what most of 'em seem to like too, which is to say they've taken it hard up the ass. At some point stupid really should be painful so I'm really not sure what the issue is. Other than you being completely out-of-phase wrong on this. And yes, that's all that matters. As Michael Millken famously said, no guts, no capital gains.

Sure, it'll pop. Always does. Said it before, said it again. That's when smart guys buy. And then it comes back stronger than ever. Wanna know why, again? Because that's the game dumbass. Why does a dog wag his tail and bark at the moon? Because he's a dog, simple as that.

And while you're brains exploding with that let me add this: A monetary system absolutely must expand with an expanding economy, otherwise you cannot have any sort of price stability. And while no commodity price will ever remain the same on a day to day basis, wild swings are always detrimental to an economy. Simply put, people don't like it when they cannot plan ahead.

So yeah, cry all ya want but I'm not seeing a whole lot of new stuff in the way of price inflation right now. Yes, we have some but it remains within historical norms. And I don't have to think back too far to recall a time when prices for everything were skyrocketing and I mean skyrocketing. Interest rates were double-digits with home mortgage rates at 19%, unemployment at or exceeded depression-era levels and the market was in the shitter. Wage-price controls ring a bell? Odd/even gasoline rationing? Remember the WIN buttons, 'Whip Inflation Now'? Funny thing about those days, the debt was a whole lot less back then than it is right now, might that be some sorta clue? Hello, McFly, you there, anyone home?
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
Do or do not. There is no try. -Yoda

Last edited by bubbagump; July 20, 2019 at 15:11.
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 20, 2019, 15:22   #81
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 19,932
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Anyone who got in has done fantastically well. The crybabies who think gold is a magic metal and stayed out seem to have gotten what most of 'em seem to like too, which is to say they've taken it hard up the ass. At some point stupid really should be painful so I'm really not sure what the issue is. Other than you being completely out-of-phase wrong on this. And yes, that's all that matters. As Michael Millken famously said, no guts, no capital gains.

Sure, it'll pop. Always does. Said it before, said it again. That's when smart guys buy. And then it comes back stronger than ever. Wanna know why, again? Because that's the game dumbass. Why does a dog wag his tail and bark at the moon? Because he's a dog, simple as that.

And while you're brains exploding with that let me add this: A monetary system absolutely must expand with an expanding economy, otherwise you cannot have any sort of price stability. And while no commodity price will ever remain the same on a day to day basis, wild swings are always detrimental to an economy. Simply put, people don't like it when they cannot plan ahead.

So yeah, cry all ya want but I'm not seeing a whole lot of new stuff in the way of price inflation right now. Yes, we have some but it remains within historical norms. And I don't have to think back too far to recall a time when prices for everything were skyrocketing and I mean skyrocketing. Interest rates were double-digits with home mortgage rates at 19%, unemployment at or exceeded depression-era levels and the market was in the shitter. Wage-price controls ring a bell? Odd/even gasoline rationing? Remember the WIN buttons, 'Whip Inflation Now'? Funny thing about those days, the debt was a whole lot less back then than it is right now, might that be some sorta clue? Hello, McFly, you there, anyone home?
Easy now,,,not to much at one time.

Happy you did not tell him where all that R&D money for startups,,people borrowing money to create new stuff comes from,,,that would have been a real head explosion!!!

People making more money,,,invest in new stuff,,,when no one makes money,,,nothing new gets made,,,as in,,no one will invest.

Maybe J would be happy with 1935,,,,most would not be.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 20, 2019, 15:37   #82
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 11,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Easy now,,,not to much at one time.

Happy you did not tell him where all that R&D money for startups,,people borrowing money to create new stuff comes from,,,that would have been a real head explosion!!!

People making more money,,,invest in new stuff,,,when no one makes money,,,nothing new gets made,,,as in,,no one will invest.

Maybe J would be happy with 1935,,,,most would not be.
Nope, he ain't ready for the extra credit stuff. Too hard evidently. If this were 1935 he'd be riding the rails, eating out of trash cans and be damn glad for the opportunity to do that. Funny how some folks do eventually see the light, or at least stars when life hits 'em hard enough. But it does appear others never will. Said it before, I'll say it again I think the Spartans may have been on to something, if only because it looks like it eventually ends up there anyway. Something to be said for dispensing with all that useless fussing around, better to just have it done with.
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
Do or do not. There is no try. -Yoda
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 20, 2019, 15:43   #83
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 19,932
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Nope, he ain't ready for the extra credit stuff. Too hard evidently. If this were 1935 he'd be riding the rails, eating out of trash cans and be damn glad for the opportunity to do that. Funny how some folks do eventually see the light, or at least stars when life hits 'em hard enough. But it does appear others never will. Said it before, I'll say it again I think the Spartans may have been on to something, if only because it looks like it eventually ends up there anyway. Something to be said for dispensing with all that useless fussing around, better to just have it done with.
I finally watched that Atlas Shrugged Part I movie last night,,looking for part two,,and can see J would fit right in with all them government people.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 20, 2019, 15:51   #84
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 76904
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: FUSION CENTER
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Some folks don't plan and rely on others to take care of 'em. Not even the Donald can fix that.
Exactly. His loyalty is with the Wall Street Billionaire class. The ones who relied on the American taxpayer to take care of them in 2009 when they got caught with their pants down after pulling a giant Bernie Madoff scam.
Charles_The_Hammer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 20, 2019, 17:13   #85
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 11,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
I finally watched that Atlas Shrugged Part I movie last night,,looking for part two,,and can see J would fit right in with all them government people.
Yep, and he's not the only one. Loyalty is what government types do, some call it cronyism. Self-interest is what free market capitalism is about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles_The_Hammer View Post
Exactly. His loyalty is with the Wall Street Billionaire class. The ones who relied on the American taxpayer to take care of them in 2009 when they got caught with their pants down after pulling a giant Bernie Madoff scam.
Q.E.D.
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
Do or do not. There is no try. -Yoda
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 20, 2019, 18:49   #86
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 19,932
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Yep, and he's not the only one. Loyalty is what government types do, some call it cronyism. Self-interest is what free market capitalism is about.



Q.E.D.
Latin????

Going to give this place an uppity air!!!
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 20, 2019, 18:54   #87
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 11,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Latin????

Going to give this place an uppity air!!!
Naww, just too lazy to type it out. Figured them that needed to get it would.
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
Do or do not. There is no try. -Yoda
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 20, 2019, 18:57   #88
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 19,932
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Naww, just too lazy to type it out. Figured them that needed to get it would.
Only if they remove,,,,both,,,,shoes!!!!
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 21, 2019, 08:58   #89
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 11,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Only if they remove,,,,both,,,,shoes!!!!
How do you count with your toes if ya use roman numerals. Is the big one an 'X'?
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
Do or do not. There is no try. -Yoda
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 21, 2019, 09:24   #90
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 76904
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: FUSION CENTER
Posts: 779
It's kinda cute the way you two end up talking in threads directly to one another in post after post like two teenagers in love.

And by "cute" I mean totally degenerate and kinda creepy.
Charles_The_Hammer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 21, 2019, 09:28   #91
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 76904
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: FUSION CENTER
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
I finally watched that Atlas Shrugged Part I movie last night,,looking for part two,,and can see J would fit right in with all them government people.
Ayn Rand is LOLbertarian gibberish. Our nation's Founders would have no doubt found her insane LOLbertarian ramblings to be subversive and would have quickly deported her back to her native Russia.
Charles_The_Hammer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 21, 2019, 11:46   #92
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
V guy's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 10282
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: miami
Posts: 17,635
CTH's recent appearance and multiple posts, means that the DNC is going insane over Trumps coming victory in 2020.

They are pulling out all the stops to try and divide the Trump base and CTH is part of their efforts.

Israel is our child, more than Puerto Rico will ever be; love it or leave it, I say; Obama hated Israel, like you do.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 21, 2019, 12:10   #93
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 76904
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: FUSION CENTER
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
CTH's recent appearance and multiple posts, means that the DNC is going insane over Trumps coming victory in 2020.
I shilled for Trump for countless hours on the internet for 6 months straight leading up to the 2016 election, voted for him, and took 3 family members to the polls to cast votes for him as well.

I was rewarded for my efforts by being permanently banned from Twitter and Facebook. Also rewarded with getting to see Trump either forget or fail at implementing every campaign promise he made to his base.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
They are pulling out all the stops to try and divide the Trump base and CTH is part of their efforts.
Yeah I am not just a pissed off Trump voter who is angry at his total lack of achievements and embarrassed that I shilled for this turncoat, I'm actually a member of a shadowy communist cabal and in the employ of the degenerate homo and Comet Pizza lover David Brock - founder of Media Matters and George Soros benefactor. It is my goal to get Bernie Sanders elected so I go around all the different gun forums merely pointing out how Trump has taken a giant, steaming crap all over the people who supported him the most.

I'm not trying to get Trump's base to hold his feet to the fire and cause him to actually do something - anything - of note for the people who voted for him. Nope..... I'm a "secret agent" working for the DNC. If Trump gets elected again I'm pretty sure that John "the molesta" Podesta and Hilldawg are going to hire a MS13 hit squad from El Salvador to track me down and murder me in a "botched robbery" - just like they did to Seth Rich.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
Israel is our child, more than Puerto Rico will ever be; love it or leave it, I say; Obama hated Israel, like you do.
I guess you could say Israel is "our child" and a very spoiled one, at that. Israel takes billions of our tax dollars and offers us nothing in return, spies on us, attacks and murders our sailors, and uses our young men in our military to fight and die on their behalf. We love this rotten child so much we are blinded to its completely sick and ungrateful behavior.

Israel sees the "U.S.A." as a big ranch in between Canada and Mexico where we grow soldiers to fight in wars for them.
Charles_The_Hammer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 21, 2019, 14:18   #94
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 11,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles_The_Hammer View Post
I shilled for Trump for countless hours on the internet for 6 months straight leading up to the 2016 election, voted for him, and took 3 family members to the polls to cast votes for him as well.

I was rewarded for my efforts by being permanently banned from Twitter and Facebook. Also rewarded with getting to see Trump either forget or fail at implementing every campaign promise he made to his base.



Yeah I am not just a pissed off Trump voter who is angry at his total lack of achievements and embarrassed that I shilled for this turncoat, I'm actually a member of a shadowy communist cabal and in the employ of the degenerate homo and Comet Pizza lover David Brock - founder of Media Matters and George Soros benefactor. It is my goal to get Bernie Sanders elected so I go around all the different gun forums merely pointing out how Trump has taken a giant, steaming crap all over the people who supported him the most.

I'm not trying to get Trump's base to hold his feet to the fire and cause him to actually do something - anything - of note for the people who voted for him. Nope..... I'm a "secret agent" working for the DNC. If Trump gets elected again I'm pretty sure that John "the molesta" Podesta and Hilldawg are going to hire a MS13 hit squad from El Salvador to track me down and murder me in a "botched robbery" - just like they did to Seth Rich.



I guess you could say Israel is "our child" and a very spoiled one, at that. Israel takes billions of our tax dollars and offers us nothing in return, spies on us, attacks and murders our sailors, and uses our young men in our military to fight and die on their behalf. We love this rotten child so much we are blinded to its completely sick and ungrateful behavior.

Israel sees the "U.S.A." as a big ranch in between Canada and Mexico where we grow soldiers to fight in wars for them.
Dude, that's too bad .
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
Do or do not. There is no try. -Yoda
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 21, 2019, 14:43   #95
Charles_The_Hammer
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 76904
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: FUSION CENTER
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Well the Donald has inspired confidence in the stock market and in doing so made me a bigger pile of dough.
Charles_The_Hammer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 22, 2019, 01:40   #96
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 19,932
That pool looks like fun on a hot day,some real pretty ladies in there too!!!

Makes me want to break out,,,,wait for it,,,,,Martha and the Vandellas,,,this one is just for charlie!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StOgwRrFWpQ


And for everyone else,,,enjoy!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Erf2iFHG44M
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 22, 2019, 07:03   #97
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 11,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles_The_Hammer View Post
I don't understand. Does this have something to do with DT helping me make piles of money in the market while you pussies sit on your asses, watch and cry about how unfair it all is? Do you think black people are bad or something? Can you explain this?
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
Do or do not. There is no try. -Yoda
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 22, 2019, 12:58   #98
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 19,932
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
I don't understand. Does this have something to do with DT helping me make piles of money in the market while you pussies sit on your asses, watch and cry about how unfair it all is? Do you think black people are bad or something? Can you explain this?
Got any nibbles yet???

That hook you baited,,,,,wait for it,,,,I see that cork bobbing!!!
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 22, 2019, 13:10   #99
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 11,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Got any nibbles yet???

That hook you baited,,,,,wait for it,,,,I see that cork bobbing!!!
... nothing yet. ... so sad,
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
Do or do not. There is no try. -Yoda
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 22, 2019, 13:14   #100
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 19,932
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
... nothing yet. ... so sad,
Patience,,,is a virtue,,,,its coming.

Or maybe,,,,he's trying to understand,,,,"No where to run too baby!"

Rocks take a while to ingest subtle.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:45.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
©1998-2018 The FAL Files