The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Politics

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 17, 2018, 18:00   #1
OLDMANPBK
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor
 
OLDMANPBK's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 69978
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Medina, Ohio
Posts: 1,016
Big Republican Donor Wants your AR-15

And your FAL too. This is why we gotta watch the Republicans as closely as the Democraps.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/17/u...t-weapons.html
__________________
"The truth is incontrovertible; malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. "
-Winston Churchill-

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?"
-Patrick Henry-

Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.

Last edited by OLDMANPBK; February 18, 2018 at 12:22.
OLDMANPBK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 17, 2018, 18:27   #2
C2A1
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 15514
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,601
Well, real estate developer and funded GW. Kind of guy that will have the city condemn your property because he can build a bigger house that pays more property tax. Not the brightest light. But money talks.
C2A1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 17, 2018, 18:29   #3
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 36091
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,554
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLDMANPBK View Post
And your FAL too. This is why we gotta watch the Republicans as closely as the Democraps.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/17/u...t-weapons.html
Extremely Elite JEW formerly from Chicago:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Hoffman_Jr.

asslicking buddy with the Boooosh crime family
shit, they made him an ambassador

bunch of these fuks out there
they don't represent Jews, just themselves
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 17, 2018, 18:30   #4
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
V guy's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 10282
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: miami
Posts: 15,662
As described before, these people are pretty brave, sending cops and soldiers into innocent American homes and 42 renegade States, to confiscate EBRs' from people who have committed no crime at all.

The hunt is on for those cops and soldiers.

It is reported that by 2062, they will have recruited enough men.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 17, 2018, 18:34   #5
Sagerider
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 66564
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Montana
Posts: 3,208
This is how your vote and your rights get nullified by a rich guy.
How about dealing with a clearly mentally ill and violently dangerous individual?

This guy that murdered those kids and all the rest of the sick bastards glow in the dark, have neon signs with flashing arrows pointing at them. People call to police to report that this person is bat shit crazy and has a gun threatening to murder school children. People call the FBI, nothing happens. This is a failure of major proportions and falls directly at the feet of law enforcement.
__________________
The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.

Matthew 25:1 thru 25:10 Be ready!

The written word sometimes like poetry is never really finished but merely abandoned.

I live alone in the middle of nowhere with two dogs and a cat, what do you think about that.

The wind blows, the rain falls, the flag snaps its bravery in the dark as two dogs boil for attention at my feet.

Of course it is a true story. You just couldn't make up something like that, no way.

Last edited by Sagerider; February 17, 2018 at 18:45.
Sagerider is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 17, 2018, 19:01   #6
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 36091
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,554
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagerider View Post
This is how your vote and your rights get nullified by a rich guy.
How about dealing with a clearly mentally ill and violently dangerous individual?

This guy that murdered those kids and all the rest of the sick bastards glow in the dark, have neon signs with flashing arrows pointing at them. People call to police to report that this person is bat shit crazy and has a gun threatening to murder school children. People call the FBI, nothing happens. This is a failure of major proportions and falls directly at the feet of law enforcement.
not just rich
he is an 80 year old bastard living in a protected gated community

I have no shits shared with these dried up half senile ancient farts at the end of life who in their last breath think they should change culture

Go to hell
Just die quietly
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 17, 2018, 22:53   #7
SWOHFAL
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 34346
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The not quite as disgusting RINO state
Posts: 19,079
"Conservatives" in Australia were the ones who enacted the gun ban there. Enoch Powell was betrayed by the Tories over his warnings on poorly-controlled immigration to Britain - and look what a black and muslim-filled shithole it is today. Beware of alleged "conservatives" and remember that if we let them screw us once, then we are going to be squeezed from both sides of the aisle, as the Right will perceive they can get away with it and the Left knows it was "right" all along and will go even further.
__________________
Man is tormented by no greater anxiety than to find someone quickly to whom he can hand over that great gift of freedom with which the ill-fated creature is born.

- Fyodor Dostoevsky
SWOHFAL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 18, 2018, 08:07   #8
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 9,141
Yet another demonstration of how the GOP ain't what most folks think it is. As if we needed more data . Note that this guy was, and probably remains a leading fundraiser for both Shrub and Jebbie, yep you GOP cheerleaders I'm talking to you. You know who you are, and this is what you're supporting.
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 18, 2018, 08:40   #9
syfr
Member
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 1090
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: triangle area NC
Posts: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post
Extremely Elite JEW formerly from Chicago:

Thanks for pointing that out. Perhaps you can organize the SS to deal with them?
__________________
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the
argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
- - --William Pitt, 1783
syfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18, 2018, 08:53   #10
gew98
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 32830
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: away from taxation without representation , Kentucky !.
Posts: 1,905
Quote:
Originally Posted by syfr View Post
Thanks for pointing that out. Perhaps you can organize the SS to deal with them?
I think what he is trying to point out is the typical wealthy jewish elite connections to all things socialist and in line with the progressive demoratzi party. Not a racist jab as you take it.
__________________
The vice of capitolism is it's unequal sharing of blessings.
The Virtue of Socialism is it's equal sharing of MISERY.
Winston Churchill

1) Culture builds upon the past
2) The past always tries to control the future.
3) Our future is becoming less free
4) To build free societies you must limit control of the past.

All hail lord IMPOTUS and Darth Biden All hail.
gew98 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 18, 2018, 09:12   #11
2barearms
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
2barearms's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 13866
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Houston,Texas
Posts: 14,373
Not a republican........only democrats want to ban specific types of firearms.
__________________
"Owning a Firearm doesn't make you Armed any more than owning a Guitar makes you a Musician"

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
2barearms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 18, 2018, 09:40   #12
TenTea
Registered
Contributor
 
TenTea's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 72247
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Wisco
Posts: 3,778
Quote:
Big Republican Doner Wants Your AR-15
I could be persuaded to sell one.
Everything I own is for sale at the right price.
Does that make me a weak kneed sell out or a free market capitalist?
Make an offer!
__________________
Wears a backpack.
Rounder upper at MidwayUSA.
Favorite color: ham
Wife's favorite color: glitter
TenTea is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 18, 2018, 09:45   #13
suppressor
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 64166
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Ky.
Posts: 370
Exactly.

Rich DONOR

Purchaser of influence.

Not a conservative, but Liberal that is a fiscal conservative, only interested in the buying of votes, anything to keep HIS money, and therefore become more empowered to further manipulate the system, and people.

Last edited by suppressor; February 18, 2018 at 10:27. Reason: Thanks Ten T, thought it looked off...
suppressor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18, 2018, 10:03   #14
TenTea
Registered
Contributor
 
TenTea's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 72247
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Wisco
Posts: 3,778
FYI:
Quote:
Doner kebab is a Turkish kebab, made of meat cooked on a vertical rotisserie. Seasoned meat stacked in the shape of an inverted cone is turned slowly on the rotisserie, next to a vertical cooking element.
Quote:
Donor - a person who gives or donates. 2. Medicine/Medical. a person or animal providing blood, an organ, bone marrow cells, or other biological tissue for transfusion or transplantation: sperm donor; organ donor.
__________________
Wears a backpack.
Rounder upper at MidwayUSA.
Favorite color: ham
Wife's favorite color: glitter
TenTea is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 18, 2018, 12:12   #15
JM
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 46494
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,203
I might catch hell for posting this and I may be wrong because the anti-gun crowd is looking for any chink in the armor and any thoughtful idea that makes the pro-gun folks look like they are giving in to the enemies of the 2nd Amendment but common sense can play a part in all of this. Modern technology makes for what seems a better society but that technology does have it's own problems. We older generation gun-owners did not have the murderous video games and such growing up and most can still remember seeing the 10 Commandments posted in the school room-- Thou Shall Not Kill. The current generation is bombarded by so much confusion that it's a wonder more heinous crimes are not committed. I remember being 18 years old and I remember being 21 years old. At 18 I was still a kid doing rebellious stuff a kid does---at 21 I was serving my country half way around the world with a far more mature mindset that 4 years gave me. The semi-auto rifle of today is highly advanced and deadly just like it's semi-auto pistol counterpart that requires a person to be 21 to purchase over the counter. I see no infringement of the 2nd Amendment if the age to possess semi-auto assault weapons was raised to 21 like handguns. Exemptions should be made for active duty military to be legal to buy these weapons at 18 years of age.
JM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18, 2018, 12:13   #16
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
V guy's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 10282
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: miami
Posts: 15,662
The Panera Bread snowflakes, think that this time they can use their childishness to cancel the 2nd amendment.

The FBI chose to not act, and that appears to be a pattern.

They want the AR-15 gone, and this is the way a bureaucrazy does it; "slipups."
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 18, 2018, 12:47   #17
OLDMANPBK
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor
 
OLDMANPBK's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 69978
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Medina, Ohio
Posts: 1,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by TenTea View Post
FYI:
That's the problem with spellcheck. If the word exists it thinks that's what you wanted to say.
__________________
"The truth is incontrovertible; malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. "
-Winston Churchill-

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?"
-Patrick Henry-

Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
OLDMANPBK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 18, 2018, 13:26   #18
John A
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 73828
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: NOT california
Posts: 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by suppressor View Post
Exactly.

Rich DONOR

Purchaser of influence.

Not a conservative, but Liberal that is a fiscal conservative, only interested in the buying of votes, anything to keep HIS money, and therefore become more empowered to further manipulate the system, and people.
I wouldn't be surprised if he was donating to democrats too.

That's how a lot of rich people do. They play both sides of the fence so they have influence regardless of who's in office.
John A is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 18, 2018, 13:56   #19
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 17,495
These ass wipes smell blood in the school house, and could care less about firearms, school house deaths, AR's, etc, only out to hurt/harm Trump who supports the NRA, is supported by the NRA and looking toward the upcoming mid terms and the chance of getting Nancy pelosic back in the house as speaker..

All politics.

They know if they can get the R's to cave to pressure on firearms, they will have a better chance to gain the House.

Of course, the R's are also stupid enough to fall for it.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 18, 2018, 14:32   #20
TenTea
Registered
Contributor
 
TenTea's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 72247
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Wisco
Posts: 3,778
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLDMANPBK View Post
That's the problem with spellcheck. If the word exists it thinks that's what you wanted to say.
Yeah, I looked it up because I wasn't quite sure it was a word, kinda like playing Scrabble.
Lo and behold, it's Turkish and sounds tasty!
__________________
Wears a backpack.
Rounder upper at MidwayUSA.
Favorite color: ham
Wife's favorite color: glitter
TenTea is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 18, 2018, 14:41   #21
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 9,141
Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
The Panera Bread snowflakes, think that this time they can use their childishness to cancel the 2nd amendment.

The FBI chose to not act, and that appears to be a pattern.

They want the AR-15 gone, and this is the way a bureaucrazy does it; "slipups."
'Panera Bread Snowflakes'. Gonna reuse that one .
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 18, 2018, 15:23   #22
Jarhead504
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 65022
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: New Orleans Area,LA
Posts: 2,946
An anti-gunner friend of the Bush's? Well I'll be dipped in shiti! Amazing!

Jarhead
Jarhead504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18, 2018, 19:23   #23
Randall
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 4979
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Elk Grove, CA
Posts: 2,726
Well, so long as he doesn't want our FALs.
__________________
Purveyor Of Stupid Questions
Randall is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 18, 2018, 19:27   #24
Right Side Up
Old Fart
Silver Contributor
 
Right Side Up's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 43
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,977
He's welcome to come try.
Right Side Up is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 18, 2018, 21:58   #25
12v71
Perched in the MP
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 71127
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: I'l know when I get there.
Posts: 7,058
Quote:
Originally Posted by Right Side Up View Post
He's welcome to come try.
Absolutely the funniest post of the year. You already said you would give them up without question if the PTB asked you. Go back in the Finicum thread and read your own posts. You are a plant and not a smart one,
__________________
"Can you lock him out of the marketplace?": My other half talking to Brunop in 2014.

"Freedom is not a crime"

I'm a heavy equipment mechanic because brain surgery was far too easy.
12v71 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 18, 2018, 22:02   #26
Right Side Up
Old Fart
Silver Contributor
 
Right Side Up's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 43
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,977
Never said I'd give up my guns. Only said I wouldn't engage in armed protest.
Right Side Up is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 18, 2018, 22:09   #27
12v71
Perched in the MP
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 71127
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: I'l know when I get there.
Posts: 7,058
Quote:
Originally Posted by Right Side Up View Post
Never said I'd give up my guns. Only said I wouldn't engage in armed protest.
Whatcha think its gonna take to keep them?? You really are completely obtuse.
__________________
"Can you lock him out of the marketplace?": My other half talking to Brunop in 2014.

"Freedom is not a crime"

I'm a heavy equipment mechanic because brain surgery was far too easy.
12v71 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 18, 2018, 22:16   #28
Right Side Up
Old Fart
Silver Contributor
 
Right Side Up's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 43
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,977
Go argue with someone else.
Right Side Up is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 18, 2018, 22:27   #29
12v71
Perched in the MP
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 71127
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: I'l know when I get there.
Posts: 7,058
Quote:
Originally Posted by Right Side Up View Post
Go argue with someone else.
Nothing to argue... You have already stated your position.
__________________
"Can you lock him out of the marketplace?": My other half talking to Brunop in 2014.

"Freedom is not a crime"

I'm a heavy equipment mechanic because brain surgery was far too easy.
12v71 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 18, 2018, 22:36   #30
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 17,495
Non compliance, regardless of what it takes.

Confiscation of firearms has often lead to state sponsored murder of otherwise innocent peoples.

Being armed, there is no valid reason to take the chance history will repeat itself.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 18, 2018, 22:39   #31
12v71
Perched in the MP
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 71127
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: I'l know when I get there.
Posts: 7,058
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Non compliance, regardless of what it takes.

Confiscation of firearms has often lead to state sponsored murder of otherwise innocent peoples.

Being armed, there is no valid reason to take the chance history will repeat itself.
THIS^^^^
__________________
"Can you lock him out of the marketplace?": My other half talking to Brunop in 2014.

"Freedom is not a crime"

I'm a heavy equipment mechanic because brain surgery was far too easy.
12v71 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 19, 2018, 09:18   #32
justashooter
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 5967
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: york, pa.
Posts: 7,670
jeb bush is not president.

didn't this guy get the memo?
__________________
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.


The next time I hear "THE RANGE IS NOW HOT", it just wont be the same.

Max tried another question. "What sort of people live about here?"
"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Max remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Max.
"You must be," said the Jin, "or you wouldn't have come here."
justashooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 19, 2018, 09:25   #33
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 9,141
Quote:
Originally Posted by Right Side Up View Post
He's welcome to come try.
... Bravely typed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12v71 View Post
Absolutely the funniest post of the year. You already said you would give them up without question if the PTB asked you. Go back in the Finicum thread and read your own posts. You are a plant and not a smart one,
^^ +1
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 19, 2018, 11:23   #34
Thorack
Acquisition Corp Dude
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 748
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Aberdeen Proving Grounds, Maryland, USA
Posts: 12,371
Well,

By the their own mouths and actions the Bush family is anti-gun. The Elder screwed us, and the younger said he would sign an assault weapons bill. They are not 2A friendly.

Yes Doner Kabobs are awesome.

Thorack
__________________
1. Whenever you are talking to a woman realize this person was born insane and you will never be surprised.

2. Never let Doctors cut on you unless its life or death and ALWAYS get a second opinion.
Thorack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 19, 2018, 11:40   #35
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
V guy's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 10282
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: miami
Posts: 15,662
The 42 states who voted against Gay marriage and where the 2nd amendment is sacred, will hold...............LOOK AT THE RED-BLUE ELECTION MAP OF 2016.

Muslims do not want to give up their guns and neither does BLM.
Only the rectally challenged and FDU women want it.

We are under assault by crazies, criminals bureaucrats, and whores. We must hold the line, or the muslim, BLM, and illegals win.

BUY MORE GUNS; be a part of the de-facto, New Continental Army of America---the unorganized militia of gun owners, who vote and who are on the "main core list" of the FBI,.... a list of law abiding citizens, whose crime IS VOTING.

Last edited by V guy; February 19, 2018 at 11:46.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 19, 2018, 12:08   #36
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
V guy's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 10282
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: miami
Posts: 15,662
We fill out a 4473; we pass a NICS check.
THAT my friends, is all the legal interview you need to buy a gun.

What do they want...an interview with a shrink or a screaming, lib-abortionist teacher, before keeping your gun?
War faces and hostile attitudes would prevail.
That will be 100 million interviews and say 200,000 a month with NICS.

Not going to happen.

In NYS, you cannot have a new EBR or a handgun.

You have to make due with a shotgun or rifle without a pistol grip. Cuomo wants to limit ammo capacity now........... to two rounds.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 19, 2018, 13:26   #37
cotter
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 23754
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Ohio, USA
Posts: 809
This guy is falling right in line:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...llenge-in-202/

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...sault-weapons/

Pure asshat
cotter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 19, 2018, 14:20   #38
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 36091
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,554
Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
We fill out a 4473; we pass a NICS check.
THAT my friends, is all the legal interview you need to buy a gun.

What do they want...an interview with a shrink or a screaming, lib-abortionist teacher, before keeping your gun?
War faces and hostile attitudes would prevail.
That will be 100 million interviews and say 200,000 a month with NICS.

Not going to happen.

In NYS, you cannot have a new EBR or a handgun.

You have to make due with a shotgun or rifle without a pistol grip. Cuomo wants to limit ammo capacity now........... to two rounds.
Nope, they want to get many firearms treated just like NFA
Well it's 6 months + on transfers right now
add many semis into the pipeline, try two or more years to obtain a permission slip.

Big issue with mental health is it can change rapidly from normal to messed up then back again just as quickly
so now what ?
mandated mental health checks every month ?
That's the only way that might work.

Big deal is being made about the nutball having the ability to buy an AR when he couldn't even buy a beer
Well 18 was the age to drink in quite a number of States in the 70s
main reason it changed was the damn insurance lobby

Well if we really are serious about saving lives I suggest we raise the driving age to 21 !
That would save tens of thousands of young lives wouldn't it...
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 19, 2018, 14:40   #39
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 36091
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,554
Quote:
Originally Posted by syfr View Post
Thanks for pointing that out. Perhaps you can organize the SS to deal with them?
gew hit it spot on
there are just a ton of these bastards out there

For example can you point me out one Jewish member of Congress that is pro RKBA ?
again my comment was focused upon the elites, not the rank & file

It was the elites that have brought us completely insane shit syfr

Crap like the now overturned model airplane registration program under Obama's FAA. That was a product of the twin New York Jewish safety Nazis Schumer and Steven Israel.
I highly resent this shit think by elite types

and I detest those who think their money can buy my civil rights
they are not for sale.
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 19, 2018, 15:06   #40
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 9,141
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post
gew hit it spot on
there are just a ton of these bastards out there

For example can you point me out one Jewish member of Congress that is pro RKBA ?
again my comment was focused upon the elites, not the rank & file

It was the elites that have brought us completely insane shit syfr

Crap like the now overturned model airplane registration program under Obama's FAA. That was a product of the twin New York Jewish safety Nazis Schumer and Steven Israel.
I highly resent this shit think by elite types

and I detest those who think their money can buy my civil rights
they are not for sale.
The model airplane registration crap is back. You can thank your republican pals for that this go-round, just sayin ...
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 19, 2018, 15:41   #41
justashooter
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 5967
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: york, pa.
Posts: 7,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12v71 View Post
Absolutely the funniest post of the year. You already said you would give them up without question if the PTB asked you. Go back in the Finicum thread and read your own posts. You are a plant and not a smart one,
yeah, but what kind of plant? seagrass? a rhododendron? a sticker-bush?

i would speculate that he is a mushroom. feeding off shit and hiding in the dark.
__________________
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.


The next time I hear "THE RANGE IS NOW HOT", it just wont be the same.

Max tried another question. "What sort of people live about here?"
"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Max remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Max.
"You must be," said the Jin, "or you wouldn't have come here."
justashooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 19, 2018, 16:09   #42
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 36091
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,554
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
The model airplane registration crap is back. You can thank your republican pals for that this go-round, just sayin ...
Not my pals bubba'

It was part of the insane NDAA Trump signed

Great part is I know extremely few folks who followed Obama's FAA rule, nobody has any shits given regarding that new federal law either.
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 19, 2018, 16:12   #43
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 9,141
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post
Not my pals bubba'....
Ahhh, I know. Just messin' with ya
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 19, 2018, 16:28   #44
JM
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 46494
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post
Nope, they want to get many firearms treated just like NFA
Well it's 6 months + on transfers right now
add many semis into the pipeline, try two or more years to obtain a permission slip.

Big issue with mental health is it can change rapidly from normal to messed up then back again just as quickly
so now what ?
mandated mental health checks every month ?
That's the only way that might work.

Big deal is being made about the nutball having the ability to buy an AR when he couldn't even buy a beer
Well 18 was the age to drink in quite a number of States in the 70s
main reason it changed was the damn insurance lobby

Well if we really are serious about saving lives I suggest we raise the driving age to 21 !
That would save tens of thousands of young lives wouldn't it...
Yes--you make a good point about raising the driving age to 21. Not that I agree with that, but a car or truck can be as lethal as a firearm. I think most young people under 21 would prefer the privilege to drive over the right to own a semi-auto rifle or pistol until 21. I have known 18 year old's that have the maturity of a 30 year old and 40 year old men that act like a kid. When the SHTF most people mature real quick ---the ones that survive.
JM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 19, 2018, 16:31   #45
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 36091
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,554
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Ahhh, I know. Just messin' with ya
Never really researched as yet but I wager it was a rider added on by Schumer or Israel. Both were the main mouth foamers regarding DRONES !!!

likely some Democrat tagged it on to the NDAA

The Obama rule even covered control line aircraft
as I understand it the FAA is running a lot lighter under Trump
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 19, 2018, 16:55   #46
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 9,141
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post
Never really researched as yet but I wager it was a rider added on by Schumer or Israel. Both were the main mouth foamers regarding DRONES !!!

likely some Democrat tagged it on to the NDAA

The Obama rule even covered control line aircraft
as I understand it the FAA is running a lot lighter under Trump
To me it matters not, it's a 100 percent certainty that some overpaid pro-government puke of some kind slipped it in. Likely at the behest of either the judge who reluctantly had to rule against it earlier or some other douche wanting his turn at the fire hydrant. Matters not to me and not one of 'em that voted for NDAA gets to say he was against it. Finally any who claim ignorance can be fairly judged as not competent at best and perhaps proactively negligent at worst.

I'm way past trying to sort 'em out. The day we wake up and find all of 'em gone will be a good day.

Yep, my understanding is virtually all of the agencies are running a lot lighter under the Donald. It's a fair start.
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 19, 2018, 17:01   #47
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 36091
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,554
Quote:
Originally Posted by JM View Post
Yes--you make a good point about raising the driving age to 21. Not that I agree with that, but a car or truck can be as lethal as a firearm. I think most young people under 21 would prefer the privilege to drive over the right to own a semi-auto rifle or pistol until 21. I have known 18 year old's that have the maturity of a 30 year old and 40 year old men that act like a kid. When the SHTF most people mature real quick ---the ones that survive.
my "suggestion" was tongue in cheek JM
truth is far far more kids die in car wreaks than by guns but it would be seen as just silly to restrict driving until 21

There is no way to stop this crap

lesson time:
Back years ago the Brits restricted northern Ireland hard
so try this one...

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...nade-launcher/

PRIGs are high school level builds
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 19, 2018, 17:19   #48
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 36091
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,554
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
To me it matters not, it's a 100 percent certainty that some overpaid pro-government puke of some kind slipped it in. Likely at the behest of either the judge who reluctantly had to rule against it earlier or some other douche wanting his turn at the fire hydrant. Matters not to me and not one of 'em that voted for NDAA gets to say he was against it. Finally any who claim ignorance can be fairly judged as not competent at best and perhaps proactively negligent at worst.

I'm way past trying to sort 'em out. The day we wake up and find all of 'em gone will be a good day.

Yep, my understanding is virtually all of the agencies are running a lot lighter under the Donald. It's a fair start.
How many pages was the NDAA
hundreds, maybe thousands ?

Congress makes it hard to find riders in these massive bills
they depend on staffers

this happened with the Patriot Act and Obamacare
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 19, 2018, 17:27   #49
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 9,141
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post
How many pages was the NDAA
hundreds, maybe thousands ?

Congress makes it hard to find riders in these massive bills
they depend on staffers

this happened with the Patriot Act and Obamacare
Yes it did. The point is it's not an accident, it's a built-in feature and every damned one of these congressrats are 100% behind it. Which is why they all need to go and the sooner the better.
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 19, 2018, 19:11   #50
Mebsuta
Khemi, Stygia
Contributor
 
Mebsuta's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 4143
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Khemi, Stygia
Posts: 10,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by TenTea View Post
I could be persuaded to sell one.
Me too. Next panic maybe all gone. I don't know yet.
__________________
Hai
Mebsuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:15.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
©1998-2018 The FAL Files