Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > News & Current Events

Notices

Old November 15, 2017, 00:39   #51
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Quote:
Originally Posted by brunop View Post
How are the U.S. students doing when you correct for race?
not sure what you mean. Are you saying the 12.6 % of the black population is dragging down the statistics? Or is it added to the 17.6 % hispanic. Does 30% drag down the statistics to being so low in the world or does the 5.6% asians bring us up some? Most of Europe is full of immigrants so what is the difference?

Funny my first thought was maybe you are talking about the races teaching the students.
Old November 15, 2017, 01:17   #52
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Platinum Contributor

FALaholic #: 17136
It was a rhetorical question.

When you check out white students versus the Euro nations that are 'beating' us, you'll find out that we (the U.S.) aren't behind.

We are not going to be equal to the South Koreans. Or the Japanese. Or the kids in Hong Kong. Or Singapore. Those kids are slaughtering themselves to be better and/or more competitive.

But those places don't have kids in high school if they are headed for the trades. Same thing in Germany: 14 years old and they already know if you're headed to university or to a trade school. Both are good / honorable, so that's not a problem in that country.

Just saying that it matters who or what part of the population you are testing.

I support any person who steals 3% from PP by conducting business transactions as Family & Friends transactions. This may impugn my character, and, according to Mark Graham of Arizona Response Systems, means that I'll lie, cheat, and steal from people here *if* there is anything about you that I don't like - or possibly even disagree with.

You may not want to do business with me. In case you forget this, this warning will appear in any future advert in the Marketplace. Consider yourself duly warned.

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showp...7&postcount=89
brunop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 15, 2017, 01:19   #53
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Platinum Contributor

"... most of Europe is full of immigrants, so what does it matter?"

Um, no. Immigrants in, say, Germany are 800,000 or something - out of a national population of 80M - so 1%. And the kids aren't 50% of that. Not at all the same thing as 30% of the population here (17% + 13%).

I'm not even saying that it is "racial". I'm saying that it is cultural - and it shows up looking like race because those cultural norms 'break' along racial lines.

I support any person who steals 3% from PP by conducting business transactions as Family & Friends transactions. This may impugn my character, and, according to Mark Graham of Arizona Response Systems, means that I'll lie, cheat, and steal from people here *if* there is anything about you that I don't like - or possibly even disagree with.

You may not want to do business with me. In case you forget this, this warning will appear in any future advert in the Marketplace. Consider yourself duly warned.

Old November 15, 2017, 11:52   #54
rowjimmy
Registered

FALaholic #: 21662
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post
Correct, it's about the general sissification of children, particularly the boys parents place in a protective bubble...full blown Generation Nerf

^^Yes, this.

Then ask yourself, why would there be a concerted effort to dumb down and "sissify" the entire population through direct action or societal pressure?

Don't need to take the guns if nobody knows how or is afraid to use them.
rowjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 15, 2017, 13:41   #55
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546
Quote:
Originally Posted by rowjimmy View Post
^^Yes, this.

Then ask yourself, why would there be a concerted effort to dumb down and "sissify" the entire population through direct action or societal pressure?

answer: the same reason behind why there is a concerted effort to put in place HR departments in every corporation, staffed entirely by chicks and dykes;

also the same reason behind why productive new hires that are stuck in a union area are quickly schooled on how they have to slow down and get less done or else get fired because they are making the older union slackers "look bad".

that would be consolodating control of all operations into the hands of collective statists,
that would be systematic denial and exclusion of anything and anyone that might oppose same -- independent white dudes in particular are the primary threat, because independent white dudes have in the past demonstrated the annoying capacity to rebel.
Old November 15, 2017, 14:11   #56
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Platinum Contributor

^

Galt.

Done.

Old November 15, 2017, 14:17   #57
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
"""" independent white dudes in particular are the primary threat, because independent white dudes have in the past demonstrated the annoying capacity to rebel."""

If ya want to know what the other side is afraid of the most, look at what they attack everyday.
Old November 15, 2017, 15:25   #58
bubbagump
Stand-up philosopher
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
"""" independent white dudes in particular are the primary threat, because independent white dudes have in the past demonstrated the annoying capacity to rebel."""

If ya want to know what the other side is afraid of the most, look at what they attack everyday.
No kidding. Which speaks really well, probably better than anything else about our current POTUS.
Old November 15, 2017, 17:10   #59
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
Quote:
^^Yes, this.

Don't need to take the guns if nobody knows how or is afraid to use them.
While I have many thoughts on this I've not been able to actually draw a solid conclusion...I don't believe it's the result of some diabolical master plan but rather simple Social Darwinism at play.

Where it actually began in my opinion was the Suffragette movement
That kick started a set of vast societal changes.
Other factors were improvements in Obstetrics which factored in as a growing female demographic out of proportion to adult males.

Of course Men being Men has resulted in a growing sector of the gender disenfranchised at the polls and barred from traditional Man things such as Firearms as well as the creation of specialized fields such as HR replacing the traditionally male dominated personel office which simply hired workers.

I'm not sure of your age but I grew up during the 60s and 70s, that's when everything started to go upside down between the genders. By the 80s we were starting to witness the initial effects of the shift to female versus male think.

Thing is as I have mentioned in other threads there has been a growing push back by women themselves who prefer traditional roles for the sexes. You see this in the female popularity of the 50 Shades of Grey novels and movies and the growth of BDSM lifestyle, taken in hand by a true Alpha Male.
You see that's why Trump was such a draw to the ladies, he represents a true Alpha Male, the Christian Grey of their dreams. Most gals are just not genetically wired to be attracted to a cowering beta boy.

American Black culture though has became extremely twisted up. The Men have abandoned the ladies which has led to a high degree of emanciption/hating males in general. You see this in the idiots they support politically. Mostly loud obnoxious black gals and Black beta Men like Obama.

I am somewhat of a believer in the obsolete Science of Eugenics as well as Social Darwinism. I just don't accept the abuse of either to fashion Master Races or other such nonsense. Let Nature run it's natural course.

anyways, just my opinion but what we are witnessing is the direct result of taking our gals out of their traditional roles which went wholesale nutty during WWII. It was Rosie the Riveter's daughters that became the first generation of Gloria Allred type women going goofy in the 60s
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 15, 2017, 17:24   #60
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
No kidding. Which speaks really well, probably better than anything else about our current POTUS.
Yepper, the SC judge pick was pretty good, and don't look like any gun grabber crap will leave the congress for his desk.

Anything other than the judge and no more gun crap, I can live with that and be happy.

Sound suppressors and national right to carry, would be nice, suspect Vegas slowed that down for next six months, if no more mass shootings.
Six months from now, all congress house critters will be running hard for election, which would be a good time for this to pass.
Old November 15, 2017, 18:28   #61
Tak
Registered

FALaholic #: 27291
Quote:
While I have many thoughts on this I've not been able to actually draw a solid conclusion...I don't believe it's the result of some diabolical master plan but rather simple Social Darwinism at play.

Where it actually began in my opinion was the Suffragette movement
That kick started a set of vast societal changes.
Other factors were improvements in Obstetrics which factored in as a growing female demographic out of proportion to adult males.

Of course Men being Men has resulted in a growing sector of the gender disenfranchised at the polls and barred from traditional Man things such as Firearms as well as the creation of specialized fields such as HR replacing the traditionally male dominated personel office which simply hired workers.

I'm not sure of your age but I grew up during the 60s and 70s, that's when everything started to go upside down between the genders. By the 80s we were starting to witness the initial effects of the shift to female versus male think.

Thing is as I have mentioned in other threads there has been a growing push back by women themselves who prefer traditional roles for the sexes. You see this in the female popularity of the 50 Shades of Grey novels and movies and the growth of BDSM lifestyle, taken in hand by a true Alpha Male.
You see that's why Trump was such a draw to the ladies, he represents a true Alpha Male, the Christian Grey of their dreams. Most gals are just not genetically wired to be attracted to a cowering beta boy.

American Black culture though has became extremely twisted up. The Men have abandoned the ladies which has led to a high degree of emanciption/hating males in general. You see this in the idiots they support politically. Mostly loud obnoxious black gals and Black beta Men like Obama.

I am somewhat of a believer in the obsolete Science of Eugenics as well as Social Darwinism. I just don't accept the abuse of either to fashion Master Races or other such nonsense. Let Nature run it's natural course.

anyways, just my opinion but what we are witnessing is the direct result of taking our gals out of their traditional roles which went wholesale nutty during WWII. It was Rosie the Riveter's daughters that became the first generation of Gloria Allred type women going goofy in the 60s
Birth control pills. That's what has ruined our society.

It led to the abandonment of the traditional roles which were the foundation of human society. Women were 'liberated' from their natural role as mothers and then forced into the workplace by economic manipulation.

Meanwhile, our 'enemies' breed like rabbits and keep the traditional roles.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 15, 2017, 18:29   #62
rowjimmy
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post

that would be consolodating control of all operations into the hands of collective statists,
This is the plan, but I would argue the vast majority of "collectivist statists" are simply useful idiots who fall for the communist propaganda. The real players, those who plan to call all of the shots and render the global population subservient chattel, are an elite few. Now, this makes these useful idiots no less guilty, but dealing with them is like pruning multiflora rose, you need to strike at the root.
Old November 15, 2017, 18:35   #63
rowjimmy
Registered

Quote:

It's fine we disagree.

I think suffrage and freeing the slaves were grand ideas.Whenever the blessings of liberty are bestowed upon more human beings, the better. All men are created equal should say "all humanity" but it doesn't have the same ring. Must be that patriarchal society I was raised in ... They just can't accept we don't have a gender neutral pronoun so default to the masculine.

However, the assault upon our culture requires swift retribution.
Old November 15, 2017, 19:14   #64
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post

It led to the abandonment of the traditional roles which were the foundation of human society. Women were 'liberated' from their natural role as mothers and then forced into the workplace by economic manipulation.

That was certainly an enormous factor in Sanger's Cultural revolution Tak
Old November 15, 2017, 19:33   #65
Exit308
Curio & Relic
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 62143

The truth does not require your belief.
Exit308 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 15, 2017, 19:36   #66
tk421
Registered

FALaholic #: 7857
Quote:

Pretending that women are capable of rational, responsible decisions, of growing emotionally beyond adolescence, of making decisions, and ESPECIALLY of being trusted to make any kind of decisions about politics.

Those things did far more damage than birth control ever could.
Old November 15, 2017, 20:02   #67
G1user
Registered

Quote:
This is the plan, but I would argue the vast majority of "collectivist statists" are simply useful idiots who fall for the communist propaganda. The real players, those who plan to call all of the shots and render the global population subservient chattel, are an elite few. Now, this makes these useful idiots no less guilty, but dealing with them is like pruning multiflora rose, you need to strike at the root.
striking at the root is -hypothetically- already factored into the limited constitutional republic, if and only if predicated upon (among other aspects)
1. hard limits on authorized state power (as set forth in the BOR, DOI), and
2. participation of an informed electorate.
3. as jefferson correctly recognized, a per-emptive revolution every 80 years or so.
(note: there is no evidence that any of these exist now)

based upon the evidence now available, the conclusion on this must be that for whatever the cause was/is, the fact at hand is that the founders' "experiment" has failed to produce anticipated results (i.e. prosperity/liberty/freedom), even given overabundance of resources;
the precipitate is just another statist cabal, indistinguishable from any other criminal business enterprise but for the window dressing.
"more of the same" will not reverse or even improve the situation -- that can not be the result of a lack of knowledge (in the post-internet world), it is a choice.

choices have consequences.

choosing not to oppose statist phuckery is a choice.
Old November 15, 2017, 20:14   #68
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

Quote:
It's fine we disagree.

I think suffrage and freeing the slaves were grand ideas.Whenever the blessings of liberty are bestowed upon more human beings, the better. All men are created equal should say "all humanity" but it doesn't have the same ring. Must be that patriarchal society I was raised in ... They just can't accept we don't have a gender neutral pronoun so default to the masculine.

However, the assault upon our culture requires swift retribution.
Don't get me wrong, the early Suffrage movement was a grand thing
Are you aware where and why it started ?
Really it was an out West deal...think Wyoming
You had gals running Ranches, tough customers who were by necessity political in a Man dominated business
Whores out there were also extremely political
They had to be to contend with the idiot church ladies. A little fact, the Whores usually donated more to charities then Church folk...a little bribe to keep the Red Light districts open.

Problem was in due time East Coast ninnies corrupted the movement, made it all Social Justice. Example, where do you think the push for Prohibition flowed from ?
remember the WTCU ? The WOMENS Christian Temperance Union ?
Kongress feared the new Female vote and capitulated to a group that even at their peak of power represented only a small fraction of the gender.

I'm not saying we should roll back certain reforms but I am stating that in my opinion it's never been Left versus Right but rather Female versus Male think.
The sissification of Boys is largely due to Female influances generously slathered across Man Land these days.

Ladies and Men are genetically hard wired to think differently
I do like it that way.
Thing is for as much as Men can not understand Female Think, Women are mostly unable to understand Man Think. This is a normal state of affairs.
My issue is some gals feel the "solution" is a universal genderfication where Boys are shifted to Girls roles.

That started in the 70s with Schools opening up Home Economics to boys and Industrial Arts to girls. When that happened in my school boys just flooded in to be with the girls in a girl environment. Not many gals though were interested in Industrial Arts. We had just two girls in Wood Shop, stone cold foxy Farm girls, a pair of sisters and damn' they were good at making furniture. Not one female went into welding or metal shop though.

Another thing is HR. Most that I have crossed paths with were fat porker females with a heavy dose of lesbians among them. Overwhelmingly they seem to have a distaste for men and women acting as nature intended.
Well over a decade ago I ended up renting a room to a coworker after she split from her boyfriend. Word got back somehow to miss piggie head of HR who launched an internal investigation over our "relationship"
Yeah she interogated both of us demanding full details on the sexual side of it. I told that fat bitch literally to "Fuk Off" and went directly to the Owner's office lodging a complaint.
Witch was canned, she filed a suit against the company over discrimination.
well she did eventually lose but she cost the company a ton of time and cash defending itself.

Both I and my "roommate" ended up in Court as witnesses, yeah so our relationship ends up getting dragged out in open chambers as her lesbian attorney tried to make the dismissal my fault as a Hetro Male.

No, I don't have any time for people who use their sex, orientation, ethnicity, whatever as a bludgeon to force conformity to their twisted world view Jimmy.
and that's what's going on, it's a battle of the Sexes for the most part now...classic Liberalism has jumped the shark and done gone over the cliff.

anyways I really doubt we actually disagree much
What folks don't really seem to get is America has always been a mostly Matriarchal society even prior to Suffrage
Men have always been greatly influenced by their ladies.
Don't think so ?
Shit bro look what happens to a Man's home once a gal moves in
Gone is the universal Man Cave, at best you get left one room and maybe the garage or basement.
The rest becomes the nest of HER

Wimmins have always held just enormous control but in my opinion it's gone way out of the natural balance of such things.
Old November 15, 2017, 21:12   #69
rowjimmy
Registered

Quote:
My issue is some gals feel the "solution" is a universal genderfication where Boys are shifted to Girls roles.
This is an interesting premise.
Old November 15, 2017, 21:24   #70
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit308 View Post
I don't agree with all of it but it's a decent video and somewhat accurate in my experience/opinion.

General rule ?

Gals tend to think collectively
Men much less so

Individualism is largely Man Think

I have gave the example of Man versus Girl bathroom behavior before.

Men need to piss they go piss by themselves
Women often cluster in a group to go squat and pee

I spent well over a decade taking in stray girls, almost always had at least two in the house, drama constantly folks. Yeah crazy and the one thing that seems to balance that out is their feeling they are coupled up, owned which of course goes both ways in the female mindset.

It's just the natural order of things

Sure there are major exceptions to all this
The Maggie Thatchers in the UK for instance, the Iron Bitch or Golda in Israel.
Tough girls who really thought like Men, actually harder than most Men
The Lioness versus the lazy Lion who is there only to insemenate and fight off other Males. The Lioness is the one who actually hunts, kills and brings home the meat in Africa. Compared to them the Lion is pretty much idle.

Some Men here are lucky, they have the human equalvalent of a lioness as their mate.
others, well not so much.
Old November 15, 2017, 22:07   #71
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

Quote:
This is an interesting premise.
Yeah and not a very popular one politically Jimmy

Thing is Politicians mostly seek election thus attempt to appeal to a base which has became increasingly Female dominated.

In the Newz...
We have career Politicians stating they "believe" the gals talking poop about Judge Moore. I think it's all political BS motivated by getting elected again.

One thing that's cool is that RKBA has became increasingly gender neutral.
These days over 30% of folks through the door at shows are ladies buying up hardcore defensive arms.

Used to be gals were RARE. Back in the 70s I started carrying some jewelry displays on our tables. Customers were mostly guys bringing home a peace offering to honey after dropping $$$s. By the 80s I was seeing more ladies so I expanded into other things they liked.
Changed in the 90s...started seeing gals with guys who wanted to buy firearms.
These days I see plenty of young gals buying handguns because they don't trust Men being able to defend them anymore.

We were left a mess of snubnose Colts and Smiths by my Dads brother. Almost every one of those was purchased by a younger gal looking for a purse gun. Most were outright unfamiliar with firearms, did my best to convince them to spend time shooting, learning their new best friend. Many did just that. Some now own ARs, even 1911s.

See the trick here is to switch up Females into gun folks. It's damn easy really. Figure I broke the shooting cherry with easily well over a hundred ladies, gave away dozens of guns...wimmins are easy to corrupt against the norms of society. It's a far better investment than writing a check to the damn NRA.

So a small vocal precentage want to faggot up our boys
best way to oppose this is converting more ladies over to Man Think regarding RKBA Jimmy.
Old November 15, 2017, 22:35   #72
G1user
Registered

Quote:
...So a small vocal precentage want to faggot up our boys..
no.
it is no "small percentage", it is everywhere now, and the intent is not to "faggot up" anyone.

you are oblivious to reality as usual, but the fact is that "faggotry" and "manliness" are not mutally exclusive, there are a lot of very manly gay/bi dudes out there, always have been, always will, and that is not the problem, and never was.

no, the intended presumption is in place operationally that boys are to be regarded as somehow "broken" versions of girls, therefore boys need to be "fixed" by administrative policy/pattern/practice.

that presumption is nonsense of course, but the reality is that the current system, by design, by implementation, has no means to deal with boys at all anymore other than boys that are broken-versions-of-girls.

same reason that any thing at all involving any HR department always ends up in civil lawsuits: it can't end any other way, because that is the program.

"problem : reaction : solution", repeat for fun and profit. That right there is practical statism 101.

essentially they have reskinned the "New Soviet Man" approach under the guise of regenderfication/gender-norming.

the program is designed to get the power, and to get the money, and crush all opposition, by the easiest means available; and it is working exactly as intended;
it is cheap, and it works, because no one is willing to expend the requisite capital to contest the program.

point is that blaming the kids that are victimized by this criminal business enterprise, run by responsible adults, is both cowardly and ignorant.

kids did not make this problem, criminally irresponsible adults did.

Last edited by G1user; November 15, 2017 at 22:44.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 15, 2017, 23:22   #73
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

Quote:
no.
it is no "small percentage", it is everywhere now, and the intent is not to "faggot up" anyone.

you are oblivious to reality as usual, but the fact is that "faggotry" and "manliness" are not mutally exclusive, there are a lot of very manly gay/bi dudes out there, always have been, always will, and that is not the problem, and never was.

no, the intended presumption is in place operationally that boys are to be regarded as somehow "broken" versions of girls, therefore boys need to be "fixed" by administrative policy/pattern/practice.

that presumption is nonsense of course, but the reality is that the current system, by design, by implementation, has no means to deal with boys at all anymore other than boys that are broken-versions-of-girls.

same reason that any thing at all involving any HR department always ends up in civil lawsuits: it can't end any other way, because that is the program.

"problem : reaction : solution", repeat for fun and profit. That right there is practical statism 101.

essentially they have reskinned the "New Soviet Man" approach under the guise of regenderfication/gender-norming.

the program is designed to get the power, and to get the money, and crush all opposition, by the easiest means available; and it is working exactly as intended;
it is cheap, and it works, because no one is willing to expend the requisite capital to contest the program.

point is that blaming the kids that are victimized by this criminal business enterprise, run by responsible adults, is both cowardly and ignorant.

kids did not make this problem, criminally irresponsible adults did.
Yeah I'm well aware of your BEAR DADDIES G1
folks can do a quick search for that Bears on Ice event hosted yearly in Iceland. Bunch of fat Macho Faggots getting sucked off in hot springs. It's mostly American deviates as well G1.

Maybe you were just in Iceland touring their international Penis museum:

http://phallus.is/en/

Okay, my humor aside, we just disagree
Some of you see it as some mass conspiracy, well I don't
It's easier to accept when you think it was all planned out, makes it also easier to change

I just don't see it that way and honestly we can't turn much of it back short of the big Astroid impact.

Best we can do is conversion, teach a gal or her kids to appreciate guns and as many as possible.

Schooling ?
get involved with school boards, fight them or home school

youngsters are mostly tabula rasa, blank slates we as adults write upon for good or worse.

make your choice folks
I stand with the Children, not politics or faith.
Old November 16, 2017, 00:10   #74
G1user
Registered

Quote:
...Schooling ?
get involved with ... home school..
so you do agree, eventually after having exhausted all other options.
Old November 16, 2017, 00:42   #75
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

Quote:
so you do agree, eventually after having exhausted all other options.
naw, home schooling really started up here nationally back in the 70s
some folks went to jail, lost the kiddos
we started it up here many years before anyone else.

It was mostly over SexEd classes, bunch of parents rebelled
another one was mandatory Drivers Ed.

Home schooling is copasetic here, home schoolers are even allowed to participate in intermural sports today. While we used to see them as abnormal they are very integrated in the current school system these days G1.
Old November 16, 2017, 01:47   #76
G1user
Registered

Quote:
...Home schooling is copasetic here, home schoolers are even allowed to participate in intermural sports today. While we used to see them as abnormal they are very integrated in the current school system these days G1.
yeah I helped get another one out of your system just last week. homeschooling is the future, not the past, for the ones that matter. public "school" (government indoctrination institutions) is indistinguishable from what is child abuse by statute.

but you go on "disagreeing" with me by agreeing with me if it makes you feel better, you thereby demonstrate that kids did not make this mess, ignorance/apathy of adults did.

and just so we are on the same page, taxation is theft.

Last edited by G1user; November 16, 2017 at 01:55.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 16, 2017, 03:01   #77
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

Quote:
yeah I helped get another one out of your system just last week. homeschooling is the future, not the past, for the ones that matter. public "school" (government indoctrination institutions) is indistinguishable from what is child abuse by statute.

but you go on "disagreeing" with me by agreeing with me if it makes you feel better, you thereby demonstrate that kids did not make this mess, ignorance/apathy of adults did.

and just so we are on the same page, taxation is theft.
"my" system boyo ?
guess that means you support public schooling
Old November 16, 2017, 04:00   #78
G1user
Registered

Quote:
"my" system boyo ?
guess that means you support public schooling
your ignorance/apathy is the problem, not the solution, "boyo".

try harder next time.
Old November 16, 2017, 05:09   #79
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

Quote:
your ignorance/apathy is the problem, not the solution, "boyo".

try harder next time.
and your "solution" is exactly what boyo ?

like many a few here you flap your wings, point fingers but suggest not one thing other than the ole' I'm a going to do sumthin' if dey come after ma' dik/gunz like a rank and file Negro from the hood.

It's part comical but mostly sad.

I know, you need an enemy to focus on
I think you are just stuck in Ghost Buster mode tilting at windmills dear Don

only my opinion of course.
Old November 16, 2017, 12:20   #80
G1user
Registered

Quote:
and your "solution" is exactly what boyo ?

like many a few here you flap your wings, point fingers but suggest not one thing other than the ole' I'm a going to do sumthin' if dey come after ma' dik/gunz like a rank and file Negro from the hood.

It's part comical but mostly sad.

I know, you need an enemy to focus on
I think you are just stuck in Ghost Buster mode tilting at windmills dear Don

only my opinion of course.
solution already posted, "boyo"
your reaction was to demonstrate your own ignorance, and double down on it, as documented above, thus ending discourse.

enjoy your extinction.
Old November 16, 2017, 15:58   #81
Tak
Registered

FALaholic #: 27291
and when keeping boys from being boys and growing into men through the schools didn't work well enough, they turned to the pharmaceutical industry to invent things like ADD and AHDD and then basically diagnose every boy with a modicum of boyhood energy as having these diseases...and medicating them.

So we end up with drugged up killers like the Columbine guys and Adam Lanza and a host of others.

Oh, and changing divorce laws to make it easier for families to be broken up. Boys being raised without fathers...sure way to destroy masculinity and manhood in our society.

Boy growing up without a father has a slim chance of ever learning how to be a responsible man and a responsible father himself.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16, 2017, 16:23   #82
tk421
Registered

There's no hope for society, nor should you want there to be. This society is completely rotten and corrupt. Propping it up and keeping it limping along for another generation or two just means making that many more suffer. Not that I personally care, mind you. I don't owe anyone that's currently alive anything, I certainly don't owe anything to those who won't be born for another decade or two. But some people care about that kind of thing.

Tak got a piece of it with this:

Quote:
and when keeping boys from being boys and growing into men through the schools didn't work well enough, they turned to the pharmaceutical industry to invent things like ADD and AHDD and then basically diagnose every boy with a modicum of boyhood energy as having these diseases...and medicating them.

So we end up with drugged up killers like the Columbine guys and Adam Lanza and a host of others.

Oh, and changing divorce laws to make it easier for families to be broken up. Boys being raised without fathers...sure way to destroy masculinity and manhood in our society.

Boy growing up without a father has a slim chance of ever learning how to be a responsible man and a responsible father himself.
Now let's see, who benefits from the destruction of men, boys being raised to be little soyboy cucks, laws that punish men merely for being born male, laws that further punish men for being male AND being stupid enough to interact with females, laws that allow or require a man to be punished based on nothing more than a female's word, laws that vastly benefit females at the expense of men (preferential hiring and promotions; divorce, support, and child custody; 'Woman always victim, man always monster' domestic violence laws; the list could go on and on)....

Who benefits?

It's just a variation of "Follow the money", because sometimes there's no tangible thing like money to follow, so you have to look at who is receiving some kind of benefit.

Gee, I wonder who that would be?
Old November 16, 2017, 16:46   #83
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk421 View Post
There's no hope for society, nor should you want there to be. This society is completely rotten and corrupt. Propping it up and keeping it limping along for another generation or two just means making that many more suffer....
yep.

Quote:
Who benefits?

It's just a variation of "Follow the money", because sometimes there's no tangible thing like money to follow, so you have to look at who is receiving some kind of benefit.

Gee, I wonder who that would be?
the takers benefit, at the expense of their intended victims, for fun and profit.

in this instance "teachers". teachers' unions/lobby groups benefit.

blaming the kids for their own victimization is just for the lulz.

ain't that right, riversidesports?
Old November 16, 2017, 16:48   #84
Bawana jim
Registered

You can blame it on leadership but it's the workers that push the product. You would hope decent people would step forward for change but like abused women they cower under the bosses. The country is toast if we don't change education big time.
Old November 16, 2017, 17:31   #85
tk421
Registered

There's plenty of blame to go around. The future felons and single mothers aren't completely innocent, nor are they 100% to blame. Same goes for the teachers (though the good ones manage to get thru to a few junior felons, or they wise up and GTFO of teaching). Same goes for the scumpouch politicos that get involved in education. Same goes for the 'parents' of the future felons and single mothers.

Let's forget the blame game for a bit. It is what it is, and it was made that way by people, because reasons.

Did you do it? If not, why is it your responsibility to fix it?

Do you have brats in the system? If not, either because you didn't have any brats, or they're grown, why is it your responsibility to fix it?

Will you profit from fixing the system? Is it mandatory that you fix it? Will you get enjoyment from fixing it? If the answer to all three of those questions is "No", then why would you take on that task?

Or is this just mental masturbation? If that's it, then I completely get it. I've done that before, just think about how to solve Big Problem X, or who would win in a battle between the Galactic Empire and the Cylons, or something along those lines.

Watching everything burn down around me is pretty entertaining. Especially since I don't stress on it. I didn't cause it, I can't fix it, so I'm not going to get worked up about it or risk myself for someone else's benefit. I imagine it's a lot like living thru the final days of the Roman Empire, watching Rome get sacked while enjoying good food, good wine, and the company of good friends at a party or cookout.

But I understand if you're one of the people who likes to discuss stuff like solving the world's problems. Or if you're one of those who has brats in the system. My condolences if that applies.
Old November 16, 2017, 17:41   #86
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

Quote:
yep.

the takers benefit, at the expense of their intended victims, for fun and profit.

in this instance "teachers". teachers' unions/lobby groups benefit.

blaming the kids for their own victimization is just for the lulz.

ain't that right, riversidesports?
Look G1, there are all sorts of hands in the pot on this
You bring up teacher's unions
You are spot on however that is guess what bright eyes ?
Like HR and social work, another Female dominated field where Woman Think is pushed rather hard.
Old November 16, 2017, 17:41   #87
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
There's plenty of blame to go around. The future felons and single mothers aren't completely innocent, nor are they 100% to blame. Same goes for the teachers (though the good ones manage to get thru to a few junior felons, or they wise up and GTFO of teaching). Same goes for the scumpouch politicos that get involved in education. Same goes for the 'parents' of the future felons and single mothers.

Let's forget the blame game for a bit. It is what it is, and it was made that way by people, because reasons.

Did you do it? If not, why is it your responsibility to fix it?

Do you have brats in the system? If not, either because you didn't have any brats, or they're grown, why is it your responsibility to fix it?

Will you profit from fixing the system? Is it mandatory that you fix it? Will you get enjoyment from fixing it? If the answer to all three of those questions is "No", then why would you take on that task?

Or is this just mental masturbation? If that's it, then I completely get it. I've done that before, just think about how to solve Big Problem X, or who would win in a battle between the Galactic Empire and the Cylons, or something along those lines.

Watching everything burn down around me is pretty entertaining. Especially since I don't stress on it. I didn't cause it, I can't fix it, so I'm not going to get worked up about it or risk myself for someone else's benefit. I imagine it's a lot like living thru the final days of the Roman Empire, watching Rome get sacked while enjoying good food, good wine, and the company of good friends at a party or cookout.

But I understand if you're one of the people who likes to discuss stuff like solving the world's problems. Or if you're one of those who has brats in the system. My condolences if that applies.
I understand your apathy, if you are not a mechanic then you don't know how to fix what is broken. At the same time you learn to live while driving a wreck. The world is "good enough " for you, that is pitiful thinking in my opinion. Quality of life increases with a truly educated population, what they are putting out today will turn the country into a sewer. I guess you like making life with the turds.
Old November 16, 2017, 17:52   #88
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Look G1, there are all sorts of hands in the pot on this
You bring up teacher's unions
You are spot on however that is guess what bright eyes ?
Like HR and social work, another Female dominated field where Woman Think is pushed rather hard.
guess what bright eyes, you failed to notice we already covered that aspect;
ignorance is the problem, not the solution, as you have demonstrated yet again.

try harder.
Old November 16, 2017, 17:53   #89
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
I understand your apathy, if you are not a mechanic then you don't know how to fix what is broken. At the same time you learn to live while driving a wreck. The world is "good enough " for you, that is pitiful thinking in my opinion. Quality of life increases with a truly educated population, what they are putting out today will turn the country into a sewer. I guess you like making life with the turds.
cast not your pearls before the swine.
Old November 16, 2017, 18:07   #90
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
cast not your pearls before the swine.
It's not for the swine that words of wisdom are spoken but for the fellow travelers to restore some faith in men. Some of us still care and the rest will always be apathetic. God may as well have put them on earth as locust, here just for what they can eat.
Old November 16, 2017, 18:13   #91
tk421
Registered

Quote:
I've gotten pretty good at figuring out what is and what is NOT, in fact, my problem. And I don't let Not My Problem bother me. Been there, done that, it's not worth the stress.

Your analogy is....bad. I might not be a mechanic, but I can usually figure out what's wrong with my vehicle and if it's not something that's within my ability to fix (limited tools and no place to work on vehicles in my apartments parking lot), I talk to someone who does this kind of thing for a living and knows how to fix it. But a problem with my vehicle *IS* my problem, and it DOES effect me. And my truck hasn't treated me like shit since the day I was born, it doesn't steal from me to give to those who wish to see me dead or enslaved, it doesn't consider me to be lower than a stray dog that's dead on the side of the road.

Society, on the other hand....

And I never said that the world was "Good enough". I said that I'm not going to throw my life away to benefit other people. Those very same people who treat me like shit, hate me, steal from me, and want to see me dead or enslaved. I've beat my head against a concrete wall, figuratively speaking, for decades. You know what it got me? A headache. You know what feels the best when it comes to beating your head against a concrete wall? Stopping.

Risk vs reward, my man. Cost/Benefit analysis. Powerful tools. Liberating.
Old November 16, 2017, 18:17   #92
G1user
Registered

Quote:
I've gotten pretty good at figuring out what is and what is NOT, in fact, my problem. And I don't let Not My Problem bother me. Been there, done that, it's not worth the stress.

Your analogy is....bad. I might not be a mechanic, but I can usually figure out what's wrong with my vehicle and if it's not something that's within my ability to fix (limited tools and no place to work on vehicles in my apartments parking lot), I talk to someone who does this kind of thing for a living and knows how to fix it. But a problem with my vehicle *IS* my problem, and it DOES effect me. And my truck hasn't treated me like shit since the day I was born, it doesn't steal from me to give to those who wish to see me dead or enslaved, it doesn't consider me to be lower than a stray dog that's dead on the side of the road.

And I never said that the world was "Good enough". I said that I'm not going to throw my life away to benefit other people. Those very same people who treat me like shit, hate me, steal from me, and want to see me dead or enslaved. I've beat my head against a concrete wall, figuratively speaking, for decades. You know what it got me? A headache. You know what feels the best when it comes to beating your head against a concrete wall? Stopping.

stop bringing facts reason logic and evidence into this.
Old November 16, 2017, 18:31   #93
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:

Like your car, if you can't fix it then you pay people who can. Your attitude that what's happening doesn't affect you is wrong because you don't see how the cancer is there and is killing the country. If you do see it then you don't care but it greatly affects you.

Like a broken rig you need to pick a good mechanic to fix it, one who knows how and can do the job. If it runs good then you have trouble free life until something else breaks. Now apply that to society, you don't care so you live in a cesspool and people will lie, cheat and steal because they can't find work.

The real power of the human being is to make a difference, he may not even see what he has done for his entire life but lots of folks do really make a difference.

Oh and to add, I am just expressing my opinion on the subject. I really don't care what you do or don't do because it's your life to live but I couldn't live like that.

Last edited by Bawana jim; November 16, 2017 at 18:47.
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 16, 2017, 19:30   #94
bubbagump
Stand-up philosopher
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:

Quote:
stop bringing facts reason logic and evidence into this.
Yes, but there's even more to it than that. Beating the old nogging against the wall is all too often enabling behavior. The PTB love it when the occasional person, despite all the odds gets lucky and makes a difference. It encourages the rest of 'em to think if they only try harder they too can get there. And they will do exactly that, doubling down on a rigged game. Wasting resources and draining energy which might be better utilized doing something else. This because the only real way to win an unwinnable game is to not play at all, instead make them play YOUR game. And for that you need one.
Old November 16, 2017, 19:42   #95
tk421
Registered

Quote:
Like your car, if you can't fix it then you pay people who can. Your attitude that what's happening doesn't affect you is wrong because you don't see how the cancer is there and is killing the country. If you do see it then you don't care but it greatly affects you.

Like a broken rig you need to pick a good mechanic to fix it, one who knows how and can do the job. If it runs good then you have trouble free life until something else breaks. Now apply that to society, you don't care so you live in a cesspool and people will lie, cheat and steal because they can't find work.

The real power of the human being is to make a difference, he may not even see what he has done for his entire life but lots of folks do really make a difference.

Oh and to add, I am just expressing my opinion on the subject. I really don't care what you do or don't do because it's your life to live but I couldn't live like that.
Nah man, I see it. Plain as day. The cancer is there all right. And it's killing this society.

And this society DESERVES it.

For the way I've been treated...
For every man who's been raped in frivorce...
For every man who's been imprisoned because of a false accusation...
For every man who's lost a job, or a promotion, or been ostracized by his peers because of a false accusation...
For every man who's has his children stolen from him by an ex and her minions in the System, simply because she could...
For every man who's lost his 2A rights because of a false DV claim...
For every man who's worn the uniform, only to be treated like shit when he returned home...
...or completely forgotten when he returned home...
...or who never came home...or who came home in a box...
For every man who left a part of himself in the soil of another country, only to be neglected by THIS country...
For every man who came back only to die from his wounds years later...
For every man who's had to move out of HIS home, but keep paying the bills for it, after catching 'his' female in bed with someone else...
For every man who's worked his ass off his whole life, only to be robbed and end up dying in poverty because his wife got 'bored'...
For every man who's put on his badge and gun, and ended his day on a slab because the Dems wanted another violent felon on the welfare roll instead of in a cage....

For all of this and OH SO MUCH MORE, this society/country DESERVES the cancer that's killing it.

I understand where you're coming from, bro. Five....hmmm.....seven years ago I would have agreed with you. Sometimes I'm tempted to look at my posts from when I first joined up until about 2011 or so, just to see how much my views have changed. But that would be a pointless waste of time, and if I'm going to waste time pointlessly I'll look at cat memes or something.

I'd like to continue your mechanical analogy a little bit more.

Let's say that my truck starts giving me problems. And it's going to be super expensive to repair. And every time I try to do ANYTHING with the truck, even if it's just turn the key, something happens and I end up injured. Electrical short, bolt breaks off and my hand with the wrench hits the frame at a high rate of speed, spring from the seat pokes me in the bag, whatever.

I'm going to write this truck off and buy a new one. Not only will it be more pleasant, but I can actually get a loan for a new truck. I'm not going to be able to get a loan for repairs to a 20 year old beater.

My Chevy is 20 years old. Beat to shit. Gets about 3 gallons to the mile, highway. A tweaker decided he needed the stereo more than I did, so he liberated it on my first night back in this state almost 6 years ago. One of the rear windows fell off, and the now-former friend that was borrowing it at the time just taped it back into place. Someone decided that they needed to get in the truck, so now that window is laying in the back seat. A deer took the horn, the Midwest took the paint job and large portions of a few body panels, and some unknown gremlin took the functionality of some of the gauges.

This truck is in better shape than ANYTHING about this cun tree, especially the education system.

When I had a choice of putting $10k into repairs or putting $10k down on a new truck....well, I drive an F-150, so I guess we see how that turned out.

It's long past time for an F-150 on a societal level. Difference is, the Chevy needs to go to the scrap yard, or be used on the range and then set on fire, instead of being loaned out to anyone else (my Chevy is only still around because it has permanent license plates and I *KNOW* it's only a matter of time until my sister is going to be looking for a vehicle, and loaning her that truck saves her a monthly payment).

Some attitudes, feelings, whatever, have to be learned. I may have been a slow learner from time to time (took until my early 30s to realize just what society thought of me), but I eventually figured it out.

You do you, bud. If you think it's your calling to go forth and 'do good' or battle the forces of 'evil', then by all means, go for it. And find whatever enjoyment in it that you may.
Old November 16, 2017, 19:43   #96
tk421
Registered

Quote:
Yes, but there's even more to it than that. Beating the old nogging against the wall is all too often enabling behavior. The PTB love it when the occasional person, despite all the odds gets lucky and makes a difference. It encourages the rest of 'em to think if they only try harder they too can get there. And they will do exactly that, doubling down on a rigged game. Wasting resources and draining energy which might be better utilized doing something else. This because the only real way to win an unwinnable game is to not play at all.
This this this A MILLION TIMES THIS
Old November 16, 2017, 20:10   #97
G1user
Registered

Quote:
...And they will do exactly that, doubling down on a rigged game. Wasting resources and draining energy which might be better utilized doing something else that is actually productive. This because the only real way to win an unwinnable game is to not play at all, instead make them play YOUR game. And for that you need one.
one small addition.
Old November 16, 2017, 20:13   #98
martin35
un viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
Life expectancy in the USA in 1776 was about 48 years, today it's about 78 years.
When I was born it was 61, now I'm 83 and owe much of my longevity to those who worked and invented a better way of life for me before I was born,,, in my own small way I hope I did the same for the future generations.
The quality of life has gotten progressively better in my experience,,, no body has it better than me.
I must have been born in the right place at the right time.
Life's tough then you die,,, someone planned it that way.

Last edited by martin35; November 16, 2017 at 20:24.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16, 2017, 20:27   #99
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin35 View Post
...in my own small way I hope I did the same for the future generations....
you left behind the trillions in unpaid debt that you GGers and your boomer kids ran up, leaving the mess behind for others to clean up after you.
Old November 16, 2017, 20:32   #100
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
you left behind the trillions in unpaid debt that you GGers and your boomer kids ran up, leaving the mess behind for others to clean up after you.
Not in reality, boomers that cared about the country didn't run the debt up. It was the apathetic that walked away from their responsibilities that allowed it to happen.