Notices

Old April 16, 2018, 17:55   #51
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
Yep, my female neighbor was ecstatic we were attacking 'those bastards'.

I told her we would win nothing, the Iraq weapons claims were BS, we would piss away lives and treasure.

She was angry and bewildered.

.................juanni

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 16, 2018, 17:56   #52
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

J, are you French?????

Old April 16, 2018, 18:19   #53
juanni
TROLL

FALaholic #: 2439
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Wayyyy before your time here YH, but I was alone in telling the file warmongers that we wouldn't win anything in Afghanistan, and that the Taliban one day would be back running Afghanistan when member Ironman (RIP) and the cheer squad was daily posting news of our glorious initial victories in the beginning of the Afghan war...

I took a lot of heat, and ridicule for it.

16 years ago, Ironman is gone, the Taliban are still there slowly gaining ground and we are still pissing way treasure and lives ............ and winning nothing.

I saw it for what it was, but I sure didn't foresee we would be so stupid to stay 16 years.

...................juanni
Old April 16, 2018, 19:04   #54
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Wayyyy before your time here YH, but I was alone in telling the file warmongers that we wouldn't win anything in Afghanistan, and that the Taliban one day would be back running Afghanistan when member Ironman (RIP) and the cheer squad was daily posting news of our glorious initial victories in the beginning of the Afghan war...

I took a lot of heat, and ridicule for it.

16 years ago, Ironman is gone, the Taliban are still there slowly gaining ground and we are still pissing way treasure and lives ............ and winning nothing.

I saw it for what it was, but I sure didn't foresee we would be so stupid to stay 16 years.

...................juanni
In 1991, Iraq had and used WMD's of the chemical variety, possible even tried Biological weapons.

You ever been around Chemical, Bio, Radiation detection units when they all went off, from four different countries using four different sets of detection gear???

Thought not.

Old April 16, 2018, 19:57   #55
SAM1965
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 68344
It Continues

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/606934...anes-damascus/
SAM1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16, 2018, 20:38   #56
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAM1965 View Post
Looks like Baghdad's Bob's son is now working for the Sun!

There are no American's anywhere near, oh shit, I'll be right back!

I'd like "proof" they shot down anything except for a wayward bird or two that got in the way.

This is just more, we shot down 71 missiles crap, all for local consumption.

Old April 16, 2018, 21:07   #57
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
Quote:
In 1991, Iraq had and used WMD's of the chemical variety, possible even tried Biological weapons.

You ever been around Chemical, Bio, Radiation detection units when they all went off, from four different countries using four different sets of detection gear???

Thought not.
so is Willy Pete a conventional or chemical actor

better yet would you rather be blasted with WP or stupid Chlorine

allegedly Israel leads in genetically targeted bio weapons
just something to think about Paul
who would be the actual targets ?

other Semites ?
or those outside those genetics...

Blacks, Asians, most European Caucasians maybe ?

I have no issues with a nuclear Sampson, I support that
genetic targeted bioweps ?
that's lower than the worst that the Nazis ever did

To date Israel refuses to submit to international regulation regarding nuclear, chemical or biological weapons Paul
I really have zero shits given regarding nukes or chemical however though biological tools terrify me
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 16, 2018, 21:21   #58
Retired Bum
Registered

FALaholic #: 21904
Chlorine or Willy Peter.....

A simple gas mask can handle chlorine gas. White Phosphorus is some really nasty stuff to get hit with. It starts burning when it is exposed to the atmosphere and nothing will stop it burning until it is completely burned out.

In 1966 my outfit in Vietnam acquired some WP rounds for it's 81mm mortars. What for I have no idea because the only thing the 81's were used for was sending up illumination rounds. Anyway, the sgt in charge of the mortar section decided to shoot them off in a training exercise at the ARVN training camp just a few klicks north of our compound. His team succeeded in setting fire to some brush (it was the dry season) and this fire burned out of control for the best part of two days before it was finally extinguished. Nobody got hurt which was the good news. The bad news was that our mortar team was no longer welcome on the ARVN camp.

And so it goes.

The Retired One
Retired Bum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 16, 2018, 21:36   #59
juanni
TROLL

Quote:

Thought not.
Ummm YH, Iraq had and was making chemical weapons and using them on Iranians all they way back in the 80s with US help and US sat intel on how to use them the most effectively.

US Defence Secretary Donald Rumsfeld helped Saddam Hussein build up his arsenal of deadly chemical and biological weapons, it was revealed last night.

As an envoy from President Reagan 19 years ago, he had a secret meeting with the Iraqi dictator and arranged enormous military assistance for his war with Iran.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz5CtNOenuM

Then the US blocked and UN condemnations or worse of Iraq.

So beyond the usual US hypocrisy of OMG chemical weapons!!

NO CHEMICAL WEAPONS OF LATE MANUFACTURE WERE FOUND.
Old decayed crap dumped out in the desert, yes.

Nothing that was the claimed threat of chem, bio and nukes like Bush and Cheney claimed.
Remember mushroom clouds over NYC?

“We do know, with absolute certainty, that he is using his procurement system to acquire the equipment he needs in order to enrich uranium to build a nuclear weapon.”—Cheney on Meet the Press

Cheney tells Rush Limbaugh: “What’s happening, of course, is we’re getting additional information that, in fact, Hussein is reconstituting his biological, chemical, and nuclear weapons programs.”

Rumsfeld tells Congress that Saddam “has amassed large, clandestine stockpiles of chemical weapons, including VX, sarin, and mustard gas.”

Rumsfeld calls link between Iraq and Al Qaeda “accurate and not debatable.”

Bush delivers a speech in which he says, “Facing clear evidence of peril, we cannot wait for the final proof—the smoking gun—that could come in the form of a mushroom cloud.” Also says Iraq is exploring ways of using drones to target the US, although Iraq’s drones have a reach of only 300 miles.

Asked by Bush if there’s any reason to doubt existence of WMD, Tenet says: “It’s a slam-dunk case.” [Date the public knew: 4/17/04]

“The Iraqi regime is a threat to any American.”—Bush

In State of the Union, Bush says “the 16 words”: “The British government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa.” Bush adds Saddam has “tried to purchase high-strength aluminum tubes suitable for nuclear weapons production” and has “mobile biological weapons labs.”

“Iraq poses a serious and mounting threat to our country.”—Rumsfeld

Reiterating Powell’s claim, Bush says an Iraqi drone loaded with bioweapons could strike US mainland.

In radio address to the nation, Bush warns that “firsthand witnesses [read: Curveball] have informed us that Iraq has at least seven mobile factories” for germ warfare.

Cheney on Meet the Press: “We believe he has, in fact, reconstituted nuclear weapons.”

Detection gear detecting a minuscule amount of whatever is nowhere close to the lies that were told and used to lead us into another blunder.
And that gullible fools swallowed hook, line and sinker.

..................juanni
Old April 16, 2018, 22:10   #60
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post
so is Willy Pete a conventional or chemical actor

better yet would you rather be blasted with WP or stupid Chlorine

allegedly Israel leads in genetically targeted bio weapons
just something to think about Paul
who would be the actual targets ?

other Semites ?
or those outside those genetics...

Blacks, Asians, most European Caucasians maybe ?

I have no issues with a nuclear Sampson, I support that
genetic targeted bioweps ?
that's lower than the worst that the Nazis ever did

To date Israel refuses to submit to international regulation regarding nuclear, chemical or biological weapons Paul
I really have zero shits given regarding nukes or chemical however though biological tools terrify me
Israel and or Jews in general, lead the world in anything and everything that "squints" and "lab coat" type develop and or research, so that part would not surprise me.

http://dujs.dartmouth.edu/2013/03/ge.../#.WtVeQX9lDIU

If I were Israel, with the track record of the world and the UN, concerning entering into anything/any agreements that allowed the world and or the UN access to anything they were in fact doing in secret, or wanted to keep secret, I'd tell the world and UN to kiss my ass too.

Allegedly, by many people, Israel is in league with the devil.
For such a small country to be doing everything everyone claims they are or could be doing/ are part of, would be shocking if 5 or 10% were even true.

Genetically targeted bio weapons, as the Dartmouth piece points out in 2013, would not be past certain countries coming up with.

I'd bet Russia, USA, but with China being at the top of this research.
England has a long track record of developing bad bugs too.
Me, I'd bet on China.
Closed society for eons, several specific markers just for them, might be a valuable weapon for them.
Kill all them round eyed white boys.

With Israel being made up of people from all major (also most minor) countries in the world, having children born and breed in nearly every country of the whole world, a more biologically diverse group on earth would be damned hard to locate and that would make them a very good target for any and all of these such weapons is my guess.

Like the so called Sampson option, Israel being involved in this field, like any other advance country, would not surprise me, but development as a viable option and with any planned use under any circumstance of this shit would shock me, if done by Israel.

A "modern"day pass over event, is what all this sounds like to me, but the variables on this stuff would be immense.
Could blow up in ones own face is a real possibility.

All I know about WP, is that its as nasty to those that get hit with it, as it is for young and dumb ass combat medics trying to remove it from people, after a real dumb ass tossed one, while in a circle of people waiting to get on birds one afternoon.

Old April 16, 2018, 23:19   #61
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Israel and or Jews in general, lead the world in anything and everything that "squints" and "lab coat" type develop and or research, so that part would not surprise me.

http://dujs.dartmouth.edu/2013/03/ge.../#.WtVeQX9lDIU

If I were Israel, with the track record of the world and the UN, concerning entering into anything/any agreements that allowed the world and or the UN access to anything they were in fact doing in secret, or wanted to keep secret, I'd tell the world and UN to kiss my ass too.

Allegedly, by many people, Israel is in league with the devil.
For such a small country to be doing everything everyone claims they are or could be doing/ are part of, would be shocking if 5 or 10% were even true.

Genetically targeted bio weapons, as the Dartmouth piece points out in 2013, would not be past certain countries coming up with.

I'd bet Russia, USA, but with China being at the top of this research.
England has a long track record of developing bad bugs too.
Me, I'd bet on China.
Closed society for eons, several specific markers just for them, might be a valuable weapon for them.
Kill all them round eyed white boys.

With Israel being made up of people from all major (also most minor) countries in the world, having children born and breed in nearly every country of the whole world, a more biologically diverse group on earth would be damned hard to locate and that would make them a very good target for any and all of these such weapons is my guess.

Like the so called Sampson option, Israel being involved in this field, like any other advance country, would not surprise me, but development as a viable option and with any planned use under any circumstance of this shit would shock me, if done by Israel.

A "modern"day pass over event, is what all this sounds like to me, but the variables on this stuff would be immense.
Could blow up in ones own face is a real possibility.

All I know about WP, is that its as nasty to those that get hit with it, as it is for young and dumb ass combat medics trying to remove it from people, after a real dumb ass tossed one, while in a circle of people waiting to get on birds one afternoon.
Well you know where I stand Paul
I'm damn fine with everyone having nukes and chems
I mean you realize some of the shit our police deploy here is classed as Chemical Weapons and we use it against our own citizens.
Shit the Army deployed Lewisite against the Bonus Marchers camp in DC during the 20s.
yet we bitch about others...sigh

Biologics ?
nope, any nation developing them should be turned into a molten glass desert, plain & simple
Israel has gone way past the pale on genetics
it's became a key industry sector for the nation

For example human cloning
you realize where the money is in that don't you ?
rich fuks cloning themselves to harvest organs and other materials and it's already going on Paul.
Has been for some time. That's just really messed up and it's hardly even whispered about.
Do you remember the 1st reported cloned Human ?
birthed in Mexico City nearly two decades ago with the deep backing of an Izzy genetics firm out of Tel Aviv. Hardly a blurp, Dolly the cloned sheep was huge news a decade before that.

Chinese harvest off of Convicts
uber rich knock off mini me's
and we bitch about abortion

so tell me
how do you truly feel about Organ farms eh' Paul ?
this isn't Art Bell horseshit
it's just simple murder.

Cloning people these days is dead simple, has been for a rather lengthy spell now.
providing you have the money
Old April 17, 2018, 02:56   #62
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Well you know where I stand Paul
I'm damn fine with everyone having nukes and chems
I mean you realize some of the shit our police deploy here is classed as Chemical Weapons and we use it against our own citizens.
Shit the Army deployed Lewisite against the Bonus Marchers camp in DC during the 20s.
yet we bitch about others...sigh

Biologics ?
nope, any nation developing them should be turned into a molten glass desert, plain & simple
Israel has gone way past the pale on genetics
it's became a key industry sector for the nation

For example human cloning
you realize where the money is in that don't you ?
rich fuks cloning themselves to harvest organs and other materials and it's already going on Paul.
Has been for some time. That's just really messed up and it's hardly even whispered about.
Do you remember the 1st reported cloned Human ?
birthed in Mexico City nearly two decades ago with the deep backing of an Izzy genetics firm out of Tel Aviv. Hardly a blurp, Dolly the cloned sheep was huge news a decade before that.

Chinese harvest off of Convicts
uber rich knock off mini me's
and we bitch about abortion

so tell me
how do you truly feel about Organ farms eh' Paul ?
this isn't Art Bell horseshit
it's just simple murder.

Cloning people these days is dead simple, has been for a rather lengthy spell now.
providing you have the money
Jim I read that a growing number of people in this world, believe that the world is really flat.

People report all kinds of stuff daily, and nearly always from some unnamed source or another.

Israel has in fact done some cutting edge research into genetics and many folks believe, are close to a cure for most cancers.

I found a source for the 1998 claim the Izzy's were building a so called Arab bomb, some genetic bug or something that only kills Arabs??????

Maybe they are and maybe its just more bulls shit, I wager on the later, just more BS, most likely spread by mossad to scare the living shit out of Arabs that will believe just about anything.

Cloned people, is it possible, maybe, has it been done, well, Cher is looking pretty damned good for being near 80!

I remember the crazy stuff folks were saying about black helicopters back in the day.
At that time, I was riding around in black helicopters at night, and nope, we were not chasing aliens or doing any of the other nutty shit claimed!
Just practicing infiltration of suburban areas without detection, and boy, that shit did not work out that well, folks were getting caught all the time by teenagers with 20.00 cameras.

People make all sorts of claims daily, some really crazy shit.

Do I believe most countries have a Bio weapons department, yep.
To research into cures or vaccines for possible attacks on your people, you need to have a stockpile of all possible agents.

Russia and the USA are leading counties for that, and have been since day one and both have had some major ass releases that killed both people and animals.

http://www.mainstreamweekly.net/article1960.html

https://preventdisease.com/news/10/0..._warfare.shtml

Is this the source of your claim???

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v17/v17n6p24_Weber.html

http://www.peace.ca/geneticwarfare.htm

There seems to be a great deal of speculation about what the Izzy's have and can do.

http://carnegieendowment.org/2002/04...iddle-east/dlu

What is the truth, we don;t know, and the people that do know, well, they ain;t telling.

Is anything possible, yep.

Old April 17, 2018, 06:45   #63
TedKennedy
Registered

FALaholic #: 77344
Quote:
Ummm YH, Iraq had and was making chemical weapons and using them on Iranians all they way back in the 80s with US help and US sat intel on how to use them the most effectively.

US Defence Secretary Donald Rumsfeld helped Saddam Hussein build up his arsenal of deadly chemical and biological weapons, it was revealed last night.

As an envoy from President Reagan 19 years ago, he had a secret meeting with the Iraqi dictator and arranged enormous military assistance for his war with Iran.

Nothing that was the claimed threat of chem, bio and nukes like Bush and Cheney claimed.

“We do know, with absolute certainty, that he is using his procurement system to acquire the equipment he needs in order to enrich uranium to build a nuclear weapon.”—Cheney on Meet the Press

Cheney tells Rush Limbaugh: “What’s happening, of course, is we’re getting additional information that, in fact, Hussein is reconstituting his biological, chemical, and nuclear weapons programs.”

Rumsfeld tells Congress that Saddam “has amassed large, clandestine stockpiles of chemical weapons, including VX, sarin, and mustard gas.”

Bush delivers a speech in which he says, “Facing clear evidence of peril, we cannot wait for the final proof—the smoking gun—that could come in the form of a mushroom cloud.” Also says Iraq is exploring ways of using drones to target the US, although Iraq’s drones have a reach of only 300 miles.

Asked by Bush if there’s any reason to doubt existence of WMD, Tenet says: “It’s a slam-dunk case.” [Date the public knew: 4/17/04]

In State of the Union, Bush says “the 16 words”: “The British government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa.” Bush adds Saddam has “tried to purchase high-strength aluminum tubes suitable for nuclear weapons production” and has “mobile biological weapons labs.”

Reiterating Powell’s claim, Bush says an Iraqi drone loaded with bioweapons could strike US mainland.

In radio address to the nation, Bush warns that “firsthand witnesses [read: Curveball] have informed us that Iraq has at least seven mobile factories” for germ warfare.

Cheney on Meet the Press: “We believe he has, in fact, reconstituted nuclear weapons.”

Detection gear detecting a minuscule amount of whatever is nowhere close to the lies that were told and used to lead us into another blunder.

..................juanni
Quit talking about that. Let's start talking about lab coats, biochem and anything else but do not state these things. Maybe some old pics of our guys being chummy with Saddam? LOL....

If I was a foreign leader and the US wanted to be chummy with me, I'd get really nervous. Loyalty, honor....just words to politicians. A good slogan beats an honorable policy every day.

YH - shooting wolves that are attacking cows is defense, not predation.

Now if you're shooting wolves that are attacking someone else's cows - you may be a predator, or a mercenary.

If you're freezing your butt off, and risking your health to shoot wolves that are attacking someone else's cows because they have convinced you it's your responsibility, you're a mercenary and a fool.
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 17, 2018, 07:10   #64
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
Quit talking about that. Let's start talking about lab coats, biochem and anything else but do not state these things. Maybe some old pics of our guys being chummy with Saddam? LOL....

If I was a foreign leader and the US wanted to be chummy with me, I'd get really nervous. Loyalty, honor....just words to politicians. A good slogan beats an honorable policy every day.

Now if you're shooting wolves that are attacking someone else's cows - you may be a predator, or a mercenary.

If you're freezing your butt off, and risking your health to shoot wolves that are attacking someone else's cows because they have convinced you it's your responsibility, you're a mercenary and a fool.
What if you just run 'em down with a snow machine and knock 'em silly with an axe handle as you fly past?
Old April 17, 2018, 07:41   #65
TedKennedy
Registered

FALaholic #: 77344
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
What if you just run 'em down with a snow machine and knock 'em silly with an axe handle as you fly past?
If you have to live where there are snow machines, you should get to do whatever you want.
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 17, 2018, 08:13   #66
badzero
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 65818
Quote:

..................juanni

You forgot to mention all of those convoys that moved out of Iraq and into Syria and the cargo ships that left full of yellocake.

You were there and heard the alarms going off for no reason?

And the whole gulf war syndrome the vets who were there the first time are still dealing with is just another scam, right? You should research that one, it's painted with a really broad brush. Almost like they know we were exposed to something but don't want to say what.

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.

You can tell it's real because it looks so fake.
Elon Musk February 7, 2018
badzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 17, 2018, 08:44   #67
Exit308
Saxon/Celt
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 62143
Quote:

I found a source for the 1998 claim the Izzy's were building a so called Arab bomb, some genetic bug or something that only kills Arabs??????

If this is true, it will only solve 'part' of their problem.

Remember that their main mortal enemies, the Iranians, are not Arabs, but Persians.

Do they have the same genetic markers to be able to select them along with Arabs? I don't know.

The truth does not require your belief.
Exit308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 17, 2018, 09:47   #68
Roadmarker
Remaining Vigilant 3-7-77
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63605
Genetic bombs and genocide would really get the attention of the UN.
Now back to mission accomplished...What was our mission in Syria?
It was to destroy ISIS. The only hick-ups were when someone used chemical weapons and we had to make a public showing that we strongly oppose their use. 150 Tomahawk and cruise missiles put the world on notice. No chemical weapons allowed!
Get our boys out and then MISSION ACOMPLISHED!
No regime change, no troops deployed forever, get in, kick ass, get out.
Old April 17, 2018, 11:10   #69
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:

I figured my calling out people in general, as the worlds worst predator might set tongue's wagging.

Old April 17, 2018, 11:22   #70
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit308 View Post
If this is true, it will only solve 'part' of their problem.

Remember that their main mortal enemies, the Iranians, are not Arabs, but Persians.

Do they have the same genetic markers to be able to select them along with Arabs? I don't know.
I simply can't believe it true or has ever been true.

Most likely either just something to rile folks up or pure ass propaganda to strike fear in the Arabs/muzzies.

Jewish folks in Israel today, many have parents and grand parents that came from Iran, with Iran being their "old countries".

I'm fair skinned, blond and blue eyed, that came from a combination of German, Scot, and Irish being my "old countries" like most folks here as well my guess.

Americans and Izzys are true blue "mutts" in this world.

Finding something to target, that in turn did not wipe out your own people, is it possible, maybe, likely, no.

Traditional (sic) weapons can handle everything today and be targeted towards your enemy.

If I was outnumbered 1.4 billion to 6.3 million, I'd be running the worlds most prolific psychological warfare operations known to mankind too.

Old April 17, 2018, 12:16   #71
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
OK.

.................juanni
Old April 17, 2018, 12:21   #72
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
If you have to live where there are snow machines, you should get to do whatever you want.
Ya, just don't get the thing stuck in a backdrift on the leeward side while you're running 'em down, or the hunter very quickly becomes the hunted. Ask me how I know.
Old April 17, 2018, 12:22   #73
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Hey J, you were ragging that Syria shot down all them missiles, including 7 the other night.

They admitted this morning, they shot down nuthin, a mistake with their ADA.

Might tune up that all knowing truth machine of yours, its leaking a bit of oil lately.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...-idUSKBN1HO12N

Old April 17, 2018, 12:27   #74
Exit308
Saxon/Celt
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 62143
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
or the hunter very quickly becomes the hunted.
It sucks when that happens.

The truth does not require your belief.
Exit308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 17, 2018, 12:45   #75
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
Chemical agents were used by BOTH Iran and Iraq during the war that they had.

Ohhhh....................Iran being criticized again !!!!

By the way, forgetful memories about here............
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-43481803

Yep, that damned Syrian Nuclear weapons reactor again..............peaceful Syria, peaceful muslims.........

Israel also took out the Iraqi reactor, years before.

Iran's reactors and personnel will be toast soon enough, and that is good enough for me.

NO nukes for terrorists or WMD.
It is ok, only muslims will die.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 17, 2018, 12:50   #76
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
Chemical agents were used by BOTH Iran and Iraq during the war that they had.
Nope. Only our pal Saddam.

.................juanni
Old April 17, 2018, 12:55   #77
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Hey J, you were ragging that Syria shot down all them missiles, including 7 the other night.

They admitted this morning, they shot down nuthin, a mistake with their ADA.

Might tune up that all knowing truth machine of yours, its leaking a bit of oil lately.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...-idUSKBN1HO12N
2 different events, and they corrected their false claim very shortly after making it.

Unlike the US who would stick to it for decades, only after media investigations, congressional investigation would they sort of admit....... well there was no attack in Tonkin Bay.

..............juanni
Old April 17, 2018, 19:16   #78
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
2 different events, and they corrected their false claim very shortly after making it.

Unlike the US who would stick to it for decades, only after media investigations, congressional investigation would they sort of admit....... well there was no attack in Tonkin Bay.

..............juanni
I'm in a good mood, had a great long lunch in Mexico, them folks know how to relax!

I was curious how you would somehow, I knew you would, knock on the USA in your response, now going back 60 years so, but it still works, for you.

Old April 17, 2018, 19:24   #79
Mebsuta
Khemi, Stygia
Contributor

FALaholic #: 4143
Juanni once blamed the founding of Islam on the United States.
Old April 17, 2018, 19:29   #80
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Now, if anyone wants to be a little or even more concerned about the middle east and a real major ass war breaking out there, now is the time to break out them worry beads!

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ne...tm_campaign=nl

Seems Iran did send in an armed drone a few weeks back, and when Israel took out that last airfield inside Syria, the one being manned by Iranians, with Iranians killed/targeted in the strike, looks like Iran is moving to directly attack Israel again.

IF true, I pray it ain't, this would result in direct attacks on Iran by Israel.

Again, if true, and Israel is attacked, and then responds, Iran's nuclear reactors and other nuclear/biological, etc, infrastructure will be toast.

Trump wants out of obammies nuclear deal with Iran, so I don;t see him stopping an Israeli response to taking out Iran's shit.

If they, Iran, attacks Israeli cities, population centers, it'd truly be time to duck and cover inside Iran.

Now this shit really can get out hand quickly.

Crazy times.

Old April 17, 2018, 19:31   #81
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mebsuta View Post
Juanni once blamed the founding of Islam on the United States.
I'd heard he rewrote the US Constitution and Bill of Rights, correcting all the mistakes in both, and scolded Jefferson for screwing up!

Old April 18, 2018, 00:31   #82
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
now going back 60 years so, but it still works, for you.
Oh we don't have to go back 60 years, how about last week.

Famed War Reporter Robert Fisk Reaches Syrian 'Chemical Attack' Site, Concludes "They Were Not Gassed"
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...concludes-they

But of course it will take decades for our govt to admit the truth.

..................juanni
Old April 18, 2018, 02:25   #83
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Oh we don't have to go back 60 years, how about last week.

Famed War Reporter Robert Fisk Reaches Syrian 'Chemical Attack' Site, Concludes "They Were Not Gassed"
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...concludes-they

But of course it will take decades for our govt to admit the truth.

..................juanni

Why does it not surprise me the least that you'd love this guy and hang on his every word????

Left wing progressive loon is not too subtle to describe this worthless pos.

For any here that does not recognize this fellows name, take a look at his bio which is all over the web.

Only well respected in his own little mind and by that of other leftist loons.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Fisk

He also hates a certain small group of people with a passion only a British leftist progressive can stomach.

Old April 18, 2018, 08:55   #84
Ted Kennedy
Registered

FALaholic #: 77365
Senator James Lankford was interviewed on the Pat Campbell show, discussing our involvement in Syria, and just why we are there.

Could be the lefties and the far far righties have nailed this one, but I'm sure plenty of folks will believe it's for freedom and such.

In other news, my niece's husband was just awarded the Bronze Star for his actions in Afghanistan. He's a fine fellow, I hope he gets home safely.
Ted Kennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 18, 2018, 10:09   #85
davedude
Registered

FALaholic #: 20538
Quote:
Yeah that is it Dave, 17 years here railing against big govt, foreign entanglements, public and corporate welfare, warfare, the MIC, crony capitalism, the rotten and corrupt 2 parties, while promoting the wisdom of the founders ...... gotta be a chinese troll.

................juanni
A legend in your own mind. Typical troll behavior. All you are and all you will ever be is a little troll man.
Embrace the juanni suck dude.
Old April 18, 2018, 10:50   #86
davedude
Registered

FALaholic #: 20538
This whole thing is about Iran.

The Izzy's really don't want Iran in Syria.

But why lie about it?

If regime change can be had in Syria that takes Iranian "pressure" off the Izzy's for a little bit, giving time for sanctions to work on the mullahs and internal regime change implemented in Iran.

Because otherwise it's Izzy/Iran war time.

I don't care what any of them do. Not my fight. I wonder why not just do business with all of them? Oh yeah, I forgot progressives are in charge....
Old April 18, 2018, 11:08   #87
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Jim I read that a growing number of people in this world, believe that the world is really flat.

People report all kinds of stuff daily, and nearly always from some unnamed source or another.

Israel has in fact done some cutting edge research into genetics and many folks believe, are close to a cure for most cancers.

Maybe they are and maybe its just more bulls shit, I wager on the later, just more BS, most likely spread by mossad to scare the living shit out of Arabs that will believe just about anything.

Cloned people, is it possible, maybe, has it been done, well, Cher is looking pretty damned good for being near 80!

I remember the crazy stuff folks were saying about black helicopters back in the day.
At that time, I was riding around in black helicopters at night, and nope, we were not chasing aliens or doing any of the other nutty shit claimed!
Just practicing infiltration of suburban areas without detection, and boy, that shit did not work out that well, folks were getting caught all the time by teenagers with 20.00 cameras.

People make all sorts of claims daily, some really crazy shit.

Do I believe most countries have a Bio weapons department, yep.
To research into cures or vaccines for possible attacks on your people, you need to have a stockpile of all possible agents.

Russia and the USA are leading counties for that, and have been since day one and both have had some major ass releases that killed both people and animals.

http://www.mainstreamweekly.net/article1960.html

https://preventdisease.com/news/10/0..._warfare.shtml

Is this the source of your claim???

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v17/v17n6p24_Weber.html

http://www.peace.ca/geneticwarfare.htm

There seems to be a great deal of speculation about what the Izzy's have and can do.

http://carnegieendowment.org/2002/04...iddle-east/dlu

What is the truth, we don;t know, and the people that do know, well, they ain;t telling.

Is anything possible, yep.
Yeah I remember the "Black Helicopter" thing, that too was based in solid real facts friend.
Same with the spate of Cattle mutilations across the midwest that spawned the stories.

Those seemed to start down in Kansas & Nebraska and ended up way up here. Highschool friends family farm was hit, he got up one morning to do his chores. Like seven down, their bull and a mess of cows. All drained of blood, certain organs selectively removed. They contacted the County Cops, farm was locked down. That evening a Federal team flew in aboard unmarked Black Chinooks.
Family was kicked out, boarded in a motel. Government seized all livestock, living and dead. Family was paid out a hefty amount but the father still raised major cain in the County press.

Maybe three months later a couple local drunks lit off a parachute flare
Ended up burning a sizable chunk of field off the main highway.
I personally saw the aftermath of that one
Two Black Chinooks set down, it was like Alice's Resturant on Steroids friend
They initially had men out there all suited up in containment suits, metal detectors, all sorts of gear.

Story passed around Federal LE back then was County/State were under Federal mandate to report certain occurances. Whomever the "investigators" were they had complete Carte Blanche authority.
Thing to remember was Emerado AFB was a short distance away. Just a ton of Nukes, plenty of DEW installations between northern MN and ND. Government took happenings in the region extremely seriously, downright anal about security.

No one really was promoting the little green men crap back then either up here. Local newsprint and media ran reports, Government though never commented.

Just sayin' that's a poor example to use in debating the human cloning crap
by the 80s efforts were being made to turn actual events of the 60s & 70s into Urban Myths
another example of this was the Hollywoodization of the Philadelphia Dockyard experiments.

On cloning, again there is about zero difference between having the ability to clone doggies, kitty kats and horseys to being able to clone human beings
Hell, it's down under 20K to get Rover knocked off now.
As to Izzy involvement in GenTech it's largely due to near zero restrictions on Genetic research there and an utter refusal by Israel to sign on to any International treaty regarding development of it.

I totally agree, most of what's being done is completely benign. It's not as though anyone is attempting to create a Master Race of Super Jews
This is all about money
It would being done here were it not for the insane & inane level of regulations slathered on GenTech by Congress.
While Israel in no way promotes abortion services interestingly they don't prohibit the repurposing of fetal tissue either such as embryonic stem cell materials. It's a level headed approach to the matter.

This said, I am troubled by abuses
again, the only real reason to clone yourself is as a fail safe tissue & organ bank.

I just shake my head when media types try to claim how difficult it is to clone a human being compared to other mammals. That's just a basic lie
Part of it's the result of Man wanting to feel all special, different, more complex, made in the image of G-d.
A fair share of it though is an orchistrated disinformation campaign little different than what was done regarding Black Helicopters and cattle mutilations.

Kinda comical
one of my Docs interned at the CDC, serious gun guy. I recall him commenting on the CDC vaults. As a budding virologist he was involved in culturing extremely nasty bugs for "research" by others. Trust me, we had very engaging discussions.

His position was that the CDC was created as an alternative to the Army bioweps programs that were banned under international treaty. They cultured just a mess of HIV back in the 70s.

CDC had a huge project in the early 80s recovering viable "Spanish Flu"
They hit a few graveyards in rural North Dakota back then getting families to sign off. Same happened in Alaska. My understanding is they were unable to get anything meaningful until they started recovery attempts in Greenland, Iceland and Spitzbergan.
That was covered in period mainstream media Paul

wanna' know what keeps me awake at nights ?

One can buy all sorts of higher end tech gear on the cheap online
figure well under 20K one could set up a genetics lab with obsoleted ten year old equipment from Universities, etc.
Can't export these things easily, the gear runs rather inexpensive
I give you my clown in a Conex scenareo.
Couple of containers repurposed as clean rooms, geared up ran by some graduate level bio engineer.

You may not be familiar with the development of the US Army's Hall strain of botulin.
Hall was a techie in the bioweps program years ago
He was on the lookout for bugs he could weaponize
He recovered his Hall strain below his daughter's swing set !

To be clear there are two basic types of bios
One is an actual vector, a disease
The other is a biological organic poison. Examples of that are Botulin, Ricin, shellfish toxin, etc. The poisons is what we specialized in.

The Soviets were more into disease vectors
I have mentioned before that was the end game with the WWII Japanese balloon bombs, eventually the Nippers would have barraged America with disease carrying balloons. The incendiary balloons were just played with as a proof of concept as a trans Pacific delivery vehicle
thankfully our government totally suppressed any info on landings leading Tokyo to shelve the project as a failure

We could have lost the war
A lot is made of the silly Nazis
interesting point is even at the bitter end of the Reich Hitler resisted the deployment of Nerve gas shells. Their Tabun & Sarin munitions would have broken the Soviet advance, they had tons stockpiled. Never used in the war.

The Japs were really into bioweps, they bombed isolated Chinese towns with the shit, gas not so much
A fair number of American POWs who survived Battan ended up as experimental subjects in Manchuko.
craziest part is most of the Japanese researchers were never prosecuted and ended up American citizens working for our military
Old April 18, 2018, 14:27   #88
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

People and countries are capable of damn near anything, that's a given.

All any of us can do is get up in the morning and do the best we can with whatever we have to work with or are faced with.

Old April 18, 2018, 16:55   #89
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

Quote:
People and countries are capable of damn near anything, that's a given.

All any of us can do is get up in the morning and do the best we can with whatever we have to work with or are faced with.
ROFLMAO !!!

yeah you got that straight friend

my thing is there are zones that should stay NO GO
like engineering up mutated disease. That can backfire
weaponized bio toxics are a completely different game if you get what I'm saying
just organic based bug spray, no infected...just a mess of dead folks

You get exposed you likely die, you do not however pass a disease on through contact.
that is sicker than the Nazis, Sampson or not Paul.

I agree, Racially targeted munitions seem of little usage given Jewish demographics. However under Sampson things change.
wanna know who else was balls deep with Tel Aviv in this program years back ?
Rhodesia
problem was way back then most Blacks were friendlies.
small minority were out right rebel bush negros. Only idiots target across the board Paul. This is like a Pitt Bull debate
most are very good pups, not face eaters
Old April 18, 2018, 17:54   #90
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
ROFLMAO !!!

yeah you got that straight friend

my thing is there are zones that should stay NO GO
like engineering up mutated disease. That can backfire
weaponized bio toxics are a completely different game if you get what I'm saying
just organic based bug spray, no infected...just a mess of dead folks

You get exposed you likely die, you do not however pass a disease on through contact.
that is sicker than the Nazis, Sampson or not Paul.

I agree, Racially targeted munitions seem of little usage given Jewish demographics. However under Sampson things change.
wanna know who else was balls deep with Tel Aviv in this program years back ?
Rhodesia
problem was way back then most Blacks were friendlies.
small minority were out right rebel bush negros. Only idiots target across the board Paul. This is like a Pitt Bull debate
most are very good pups, not face eaters
I've scanned half a dozen on line news papers daily, from all over the world, looking for reports of outbreaks of killer illnesses without normal explanation.

We have, we all know this to be true, people in this world that, if they can, will let loose anything they can get their grubby little hands upon to simply murder people.

A great number of people wish for a far lower world population figure, given the people with $$$$ that want this shit to occur, I'm surprised we have not been hit with some bad bug that kills billions of human beings.

And then we have mother nature, the worlds worst serial killer.
She is due to raise her head again, been sometime since she let loose her fury upon this earth.

As for global use of nuclear weapons, we are still the only country on this earth to let that monster loose upon a civilian population.

Propaganda/disinformation is rampant in this world, for and against people, for one cause or against another.
Propaganda can often be defeated with good old fashioned common sense, if people will use that to wade through the BS, and look at everything with a clear eye.

If country X says they have produced, say, the worlds finest jet fighter, one that can dominate the skies of any other country, but have a track record of everything they have tried to fly crashing, common sense says, this is most likely propaganda.

People are pre programed too "want to believe" certain things.
Which leaves them all open to the effects of a propaganda machine.

It's like a crowd of people, that just take off running for their lives. Once a couple people take off running, most others will take off running, why, because the others did, not because they were in danger of anything.

People are by nature, herd animals.
Independent thinkers are pretty rare.

Old April 18, 2018, 20:25   #91
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

Quote:
I've scanned half a dozen on line news papers daily, from all over the world, looking for reports of outbreaks of killer illnesses without normal explanation.

We have, we all know this to be true, people in this world that, if they can, will let loose anything they can get their grubby little hands upon to simply murder people.

A great number of people wish for a far lower world population figure, given the people with $$$$ that want this shit to occur, I'm surprised we have not been hit with some bad bug that kills billions of human beings.

And then we have mother nature, the worlds worst serial killer.
She is due to raise her head again, been sometime since she let loose her fury upon this earth.

As for global use of nuclear weapons, we are still the only country on this earth to let that monster loose upon a civilian population.

Propaganda/disinformation is rampant in this world, for and against people, for one cause or against another.
Propaganda can often be defeated with good old fashioned common sense, if people will use that to wade through the BS, and look at everything with a clear eye.

If country X says they have produced, say, the worlds finest jet fighter, one that can dominate the skies of any other country, but have a track record of everything they have tried to fly crashing, common sense says, this is most likely propaganda.

People are pre programed too "want to believe" certain things.
Which leaves them all open to the effects of a propaganda machine.

It's like a crowd of people, that just take off running for their lives. Once a couple people take off running, most others will take off running, why, because the others did, not because they were in danger of anything.

People are by nature, herd animals.
Independent thinkers are pretty rare.
Well, we debated this in the past...
Who unleashed Nukes and created the Cold War ?
Yes, shamefully Jews Paul
the VAST majority were American academic type Jews
they didn't do it for cash either
it was mostly about creation of a post war level playing field.

Like you Paul I am nominally Jewish in ancestry
unlike you certain things bother me greatly
in Jim Land we take the Rosenthals and publically dismember them, go old school, draw and quarter them then feed the remains to the crows
it's a serious teaching moment friend.

Hate to do this but quite a number of elite Jews seek to dictate
look around buddy
who runs most Gun Control orgs, the SPLC, you name it
same with PETA, etc
most cases it's not even hidden, straight in your face Paul
Same with pro Fag orgs...

So explain why a small minority of roughly 3% of America want to steal our civil rights ?
my view is Schumer, Steven Israel and other Congressional Jewish elites seek to impose a Hebrew "Sharia" law upon this nation, make it just like Israel

Guns ?
sure you can own one pistol, limited ammo and no long guns
ya know, just like back home
Old April 18, 2018, 21:22   #92
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Well, we debated this in the past...
Who unleashed Nukes and created the Cold War ?
Yes, shamefully Jews Paul
the VAST majority were American academic type Jews
they didn't do it for cash either
it was mostly about creation of a post war level playing field.

Like you Paul I am nominally Jewish in ancestry
unlike you certain things bother me greatly
in Jim Land we take the Rosenthals and publically dismember them, go old school, draw and quarter them then feed the remains to the crows
it's a serious teaching moment friend.

Hate to do this but quite a number of elite Jews seek to dictate
look around buddy
same with PETA, etc
Same with pro Fag orgs...

So explain why a small minority of roughly 3% of America want to steal our civil rights ?
my view is Schumer, Steven Israel and other Congressional Jewish elites seek to impose a Hebrew "Sharia" law upon this nation, make it just like Israel

Guns ?
sure you can own one pistol, limited ammo and no long guns
ya know, just like back home

""Who unleashed Nukes and created the Cold War ?
Yes, shamefully Jews Paul""

Well, lets see!
Last time I checked, it was them Americans, which is the short answer.

Roosevelt authorized them being built, Truman authorized them being dropped, and a fellow named Tibbits dropped the first one.
Don't think there is a Jew in that whole bunch Jim.
Not that it would matter a tinkers damn except for a few folks.

So just why would it be "" shamefully"" that Americans dropped a couple of nukes upon Japs heads????

"""in Jim Land we take the Rosenthals and publically dismember them, go old school, draw and quarter them then feed the remains to the crows
it's a serious teaching moment friend."""

If ya got a bad recliner, don;t go all old school on them Rosenthal;s just take the thing back for a full refund.

https://www.rosenthalfurniture.com/

""The vast majority were American academic type Jews""

Should I feel bad, that Americans, who also happened to be Jewish, pitched in and developed nukes for the USA to drop on our enemies, saving our fellow Americans lives and ending WWII in the Pacific Theater??

Or should I feel bad, that Jews are a pretty bright bunch and can do all this high level theoretical nuclear work? Then develop a weapon to save their fellow American's lives and end a major war??

Well hell Jim, that ain't going to happen.

"""Like you Paul I am nominally Jewish in ancestry.""

We've discussed this in the past, you, like another couple billion people on this earth have a Jewish ancestor.
Understandable, young people screw, a lot!

But unlike me, I'm Jewish and you and a couple billion other folks ain't.
If, and I can not see why anyone would want too, you or anyone wants to convert to Judaism, just walk into any Synagogue, after making an appointment, and meet with the Rabbi. Takes a year or two, but it is done from time to time.

""So explain why a small minority of roughly 3% of America want to steal our civil rights?

City people mostly, never been around firearms, who dial 911 vs just picking up their pistol and shooting some deserving ass wipe.

""My view is Schumer, Steven Israel and other Congressional Jewish elites seek to impose a Hebrew "Sharia" law upon this nation, make it just like Israel""

That's rather interesting, never heard that one before.

I assume you're speaking about their gun restrictions.
That came about in Israel, because they, at that time, and even now, have a couple million Arab Muslim Israeli citizens, and don't want to arm a couple million Arab Israeli Muslims, so they restrict everyone.

As for Schumer, and the others, my short answer, they like all of the other non Jewish dim wits are scared to death of people like you and me and others here having the ability to tell them to kiss our rosy red asses.

""Hate to do this but quite a number of elite Jews seek to dictate
look around buddy
same with PETA, etc
Same with pro Fag orgs...""

Most rich people have causes and most all of the rest of us have jobs?????

Rich people like to order folks around, never knew that to be a Jewish thingy.
Thought it was just common for rich people.

I could, but won't waste my time doing it, go through all this, anti Jew stuff ever posted by anyone, and locate more Christians/Muslims in every single category doing whatever anyone sees Jewish folks doing badly, by at least a factor of 100 or 1000.

We be outnumbered, 12,000,000 to 8,000,000,000 or so.

Just simple logic/common sense, says the above is true.

Old April 18, 2018, 23:00   #93
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

Quote:
""Who unleashed Nukes and created the Cold War ?
Yes, shamefully Jews Paul""

Well, lets see!
Last time I checked, it was them Americans, which is the short answer.

Roosevelt authorized them being built, Truman authorized them being dropped, and a fellow named Tibbits dropped the first one.
Don't think there is a Jew in that whole bunch Jim.
Not that it would matter a tinkers damn except for a few folks.

So just why would it be "" shamefully"" that Americans dropped a couple of nukes upon Japs heads????

"""in Jim Land we take the Rosenthals and publically dismember them, go old school, draw and quarter them then feed the remains to the crows
it's a serious teaching moment friend."""

If ya got a bad recliner, don;t go all old school on them Rosenthal;s just take the thing back for a full refund.

https://www.rosenthalfurniture.com/

""The vast majority were American academic type Jews""

Should I feel bad, that Americans, who also happened to be Jewish, pitched in and developed nukes for the USA to drop on our enemies, saving our fellow Americans lives and ending WWII in the Pacific Theater??

Or should I feel bad, that Jews are a pretty bright bunch and can do all this high level theoretical nuclear work? Then develop a weapon to save their fellow American's lives and end a major war??

Well hell Jim, that ain't going to happen.

"""Like you Paul I am nominally Jewish in ancestry.""

We've discussed this in the past, you, like another couple billion people on this earth have a Jewish ancestor.
Understandable, young people screw, a lot!

But unlike me, I'm Jewish and you and a couple billion other folks ain't.
If, and I can not see why anyone would want too, you or anyone wants to convert to Judaism, just walk into any Synagogue, after making an appointment, and meet with the Rabbi. Takes a year or two, but it is done from time to time.

""So explain why a small minority of roughly 3% of America want to steal our civil rights?

City people mostly, never been around firearms, who dial 911 vs just picking up their pistol and shooting some deserving ass wipe.

""My view is Schumer, Steven Israel and other Congressional Jewish elites seek to impose a Hebrew "Sharia" law upon this nation, make it just like Israel""

That's rather interesting, never heard that one before.

I assume you're speaking about their gun restrictions.
That came about in Israel, because they, at that time, and even now, have a couple million Arab Muslim Israeli citizens, and don't want to arm a couple million Arab Israeli Muslims, so they restrict everyone.

As for Schumer, and the others, my short answer, they like all of the other non Jewish dim wits are scared to death of people like you and me and others here having the ability to tell them to kiss our rosy red asses.

""Hate to do this but quite a number of elite Jews seek to dictate
look around buddy
same with PETA, etc
Same with pro Fag orgs...""

Most rich people have causes and most all of the rest of us have jobs?????

Rich people like to order folks around, never knew that to be a Jewish thingy.
Thought it was just common for rich people.

I could, but won't waste my time doing it, go through all this, anti Jew stuff ever posted by anyone, and locate more Christians/Muslims in every single category doing whatever anyone sees Jewish folks doing badly, by at least a factor of 100 or 1000.

We be outnumbered, 12,000,000 to 8,000,000,000 or so.

Just simple logic/common sense, says the above is true.
There you go again...

Being "Jewish" is just another ethnicity. Some like you always need to tie it to the Hebrew faith.

Let's examine this without all the bullshit

Are you actually stating a person of Jewish ancestry who say Christianizes is no longer of Jewish ancestry anymore ?
do you even see how fucktarded that sounds ?

So what ethnicity is a converted Jew Paul ?

Again "Jewish" is only ethnic
There is no "Jewish" faith, only Hebrew...get over all this ethnic Jewy shit, we were not the sole tribe.

Are Isrealites in your eyes "Jewish"
you want I'll break this down into actual recognized existing tribes that were dispersed mostly during the Roman era. Hebrew scholars recognize them but you want to call them "Jewish"
well those fine folks simply are not Paul.
If they follow the faith, they are Hebrews

Jews ?
it's ethnic and not driven by faith
Conversion to the hebrew faith does not magically make you Jewish
that's your personal fantasy
not practicing similarly does not change your ancestry either
still Jewish

So an Eskimo converts to the Hebrew faith
are you stating they lose their Eskimo racial identity and G-d brands them Jewish ?
if you think that you are truly lost Paul

you see this as Anti Jewish
well it's not buddy
I just refuse to offer assholes safe harbor in Jim Land
In fantasy Paul land Lenin and Trotsky were not "Jewish" as they were not Hebrew faithful
neither is Schumer, never mind nearly 99% of New York Jews support that enemy of liberty

I refuse to allow scumbags to subvert a proud faith into a talking point

you want to get into Israeli gun law development, we can do that and it had very little to do with moslems. Shit it's easier to own a Rifle in Tokyo than Tel Aviv, even easier in Beijing

Fun fact ?
just a ton of unregistered firearms in Israel
see while Brain Jews dictate, most are fuk them.
these turds see themselves as modern Priests
the Kenneset is packed with elite Brain Jews

they are all pretty much like Schumer

Nuclear spies, all naturalized Jews for the most part
want me do do mainstream links ?
Old April 18, 2018, 23:06   #94
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
More missions, and for what - Thorium?

Syria is just in the way of the oil moguls and their financiers! This may contribute to an understanding - albiet that recent declarations say we have New Fusions drives!

Pipelines and energy - the rest is lies and more lies, to hide the hegemony!

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 18, 2018, 23:13   #95
Right Side Up
Old Fart
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired Bum View Post

A simple gas mask can handle chlorine gas.

The Retired One
One of the tech school students I tutor served in Iraq near the Syrian border a few years ago. We were talking about chems and gas masks right after this attack...he told me that the bad thing about Chlorine was that a normal gas mask didn't filter it out.

I don't know nuthin' from nuthin' here. Just trying to learn. Thanks.
Right Side Up is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 19, 2018, 00:08   #96
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
There you go again...

(HUGE SNIP)
My only musings about any and or all of this, your sometimes ramblings about any and all things Jewish, is why do you sometimes go all ape shit over any of this shit????

And no, I don;t believe you're a antisemitic, but you do go off on this from time to time.

Why, no idea.

Old April 20, 2018, 12:36   #97
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

Quote:
My only musings about any and or all of this, your sometimes ramblings about any and all things Jewish, is why do you sometimes go all ape shit over any of this shit????

And no, I don;t believe you're a antisemitic, but you do go off on this from time to time.

Why, no idea.
A great deal of it has to do with the outright abuse of status my friend, that always gets me going.

For example Blacks who chatter regarding "Reparations"
I get the post war reparations to Israel, to a great extant I support it...there were living victims of the Nazi State
my main issue other victims of the Kamps not only received nothing, they were mostly denied recognition.

Now we have a Black movement
Well how would we do this ?
Would it be like Natives who demand status when they only have nominal ancestry ? Should someone whose ancestors came to America well after the war be held responsible & how about those whose ancestors not only never own a Negro but fought slavery ?
How about the many freed Blacks who did own other Blacks...

So here's the thing Paul
when one opposes the reparation movement like I do we get labeled up as "Racist"

The group that started this kind of abuse were just a handful of Jews
Question anything, you are anti semetic or a Nazi

Now this is spreading
wanna build a wall ?
Dat's Rasis !

I realize I can throw a ton of Jewish history out there, you wonder why ?
Here's what it actually is
I can go and have gone just as Ape shit about German and Russian history
Why ?
both are part of my genetic makeup as is Norway, being of nominal Jewish extraction...even an even smaller bit of African. I study the cultures of who I am.
The good, the bad and most certainly the ugly of each. I'm indifferent to none of it.

Jews get a real bad rap. I'm proud, damn proud of that bloodline
but like any group not everything they do is benign & peaceful
Some of what Israel has done is severely fukked up from the floor up
makes Saddam, the Persians & Assad look like the pikers they truly are.

Understand this seriously pisses some nations off quite needlessly
my opinion Trump while extremely pro Israel did the right thing...he honored the Saudis with his visit before Tel Aviv and the Vatican. The Islamic world just ate that up.
I have great hope after the summit with fat Kim he does something similar in Iran.

As I have previously noted I really don't have much faith Assad has done chemical attacks. That said the Izzys have gassed heavily for decades now
Understand shit like CN is a chemical weapon that in combat usage is legally no different than Hydrogen Mustard
Yeah it kills too when the concentrations displace normal air
personally I see little difference between deploying CN versus Chlorine
which was kind of my point in this discussion Paul.

Biologics terrify me, always will. I just can not approve of ANYONE playing with engineered diseases
particularly as part of some Doctor Evil take out the species retribution angle of Sampson
Hopefully that better explains where I stand
Old April 20, 2018, 13:17   #98
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

I came out into the open here when I read all the BS about Jewish folks being spread by people that most likely had never ever spoken to a real live Jewish person in their whole life time.

Just ain;t that many of us.

A retired Army grunt, combat vet, tall good looking, blue eyed, southern red necked good old boy, truck and Jeep driving gun nut, etc, which breaks about every stereotype spread about Jewish folks and I even have a small Irish looking nose!

Anyone, regardless of internal motives, that feeds more ammunition to hate on folks like me, more than is already done, causes me great concern.

People that are going to hate everything concerning Jewish folks are going to continue to hate anything and everything Jewish, they don;t need anymore help in picking up rocks to toss.

All countries seek out ways to kill people, and my experience tells me, they will look into any method available to do just that.

It ain't one country doing this shit, its all countries doing this shit.

But,,,, I'm now done with all of this.

Getting out of any and all discussions on all Jewish type subjects that come up around here.

People are going to believe whatever they are determined to believe, the earth is flat, the earth is hollow, all of "these" people are evil, bla,bla, bla, screw it, just not worth my time or attention.

So I'm done!

Fug it.

No more!

Old April 20, 2018, 14:33   #99
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

Quote:
I came out into the open here when I read all the BS about Jewish folks being spread by people that most likely had never ever spoken to a real live Jewish person in their whole life time.

Just ain;t that many of us.

A retired Army grunt, combat vet, tall good looking, blue eyed, southern red necked good old boy, truck and Jeep driving gun nut, etc, which breaks about every stereotype spread about Jewish folks and I even have a small Irish looking nose!

Anyone, regardless of internal motives, that feeds more ammunition to hate on folks like me, more than is already done, causes me great concern.

People that are going to hate everything concerning Jewish folks are going to continue to hate anything and everything Jewish, they don;t need anymore help in picking up rocks to toss.

All countries seek out ways to kill people, and my experience tells me, they will look into any method available to do just that.

It ain't one country doing this shit, its all countries doing this shit.

But,,,, I'm now done with all of this.

Getting out of any and all discussions on all Jewish type subjects that come up around here.

People are going to believe whatever they are determined to believe, the earth is flat, the earth is hollow, all of "these" people are evil, bla,bla, bla, screw it, just not worth my time or attention.

So I'm done!

Fug it.

No more!
Hey brother, don't lose hope in this.
Been my experience dealing with serious retards is to just be frank & honest about things.

You and BJ went round & round about Sampson
remember I was the guy that jumped in, basically "So What"
BJ stuck me on ignore after a short exchange between us on that. He's real stuck in a rut on these things.

Look, it's not all about you...
the real haters are going to hate both of us Paul. No reason to hide things. I'm damn open about it
for example denying Sampson negates why it was created.
my only issue is going all Doctor Evil, an attempt of stripping all Human Life as a Jewish solution by a handful of crazies
you do agree Extinction is not a viable solution right ?

I honestly refuse to believe Israel wants Assad removed
relations were extremely stable up until Obama
Shit, like I have pointed out gals in Damascus like gurls in Israel wear micro mini dresses on the street, both nations maintain nude beaches.

Some "rebels" are just anti Assad. Many are foreign fighters from Europe and North America, basic land pirates Paul.
I do not want a militant Islamic republic bordering Israel
that is the important thing here

Shit up to Obama close to a third of Syria was Christian
Old April 20, 2018, 14:51   #100
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Hey brother, don't lose hope in this.
Been my experience dealing with serious retards is to just be frank & honest about things.

^^^ This.