The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > Discussion Forums > Survival & Preparedness

Notices

Old June 07, 2018, 11:36   #1
Story
Registered

FALaholic #: 7638
Meet Phocian Fitts

2018, where the act of just crossing the street enters you in the DEATH RACE.

Quote:
The alleged driver, Phocian Fitts, pleaded not guilty in Brighton Municipal Court to leaving the scene of a fatal crash and motor vehicle homicide. Bail was set at $10,000 cash. If the 23-year-old Fitts posts bail, he will have to wear GPS locating device.

He was also ordered not to drive without a valid license. His right to drive was suspended by the Registry of Motor Vehicles following the crash on the grounds that he is an “immediate threat” to public safety if he gets back behind the wheel.

Quote:
“As the guy was walking, the light is green, I’m driving and pressing the horn, pressing the horn, ‘beep beep beep beep’ — it was either I was going to die and crash into a pole when it came down to it,” Fitts said.

“So when it came down to it, man, accidents happen, man.”

Fitts told the station that he was scared and worried as he drove away from the scene of the accident, and he hoped that the man was OK.

“Out here, bro. . . I’m a real gangster, you see what I’m saying?” Fitts said in the interview. “I’m a real gangster, not in a bad way. I’m a gangster because I help out the community and I look out for the youth.”
You want to see his photo, don't you?
https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...sbBkP/amp.html

Last edited by Story; June 08, 2018 at 07:11.
Story is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 20, 2018, 11:19   #2
alphadog58
Registered

FALaholic #: 9405
Sheesh! Another one of Obama’s sons! Who’da thought?
Larry
Old June 20, 2018, 15:18   #3
raubvogel
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 64403
Isn't time for another riot?

raubvogel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 05, 2018, 04:47   #4
Story
Registered

FALaholic #: 7638
Meet Jonna Kojo Armartey

Quote:
HASTINGS, Minn. (AP) — A Minnesota man told investigators that a married couple “freaked him out” before running them over in a minivan, just one day after being kicked out of an apartment by his family, according to a criminal complaint Monday charging him with second-degree murder.

Prosecutors in Dakota County said 36-year-old Jonna Kojo Armartey fatally struck 58-year-old Diane Peterson and 74-year-old Roger Peterson of the Twin Cities suburb Eagan last Thursday as they were walking near a strip mall. Police said they found Diane and Roger Peterson struggling to breathe, and they later died after being taken to the hospital.
Quote:
Court records show that Armartey was on probation for three prior felonies at the time of the incident for convictions that included assaulting a correctional officer and a psychiatrist. He was also civilly committed from June 2016 to December 2017 after a psychologist deemed he wasn’t mentally competent to proceed in one of the assault cases.

The criminal complaint said Armartey had a dispute with his family at an apartment in Eagan the day before the Petersons were hit, with Armartey thrown out of the apartment.
https://apnews.com/527aec45d0414be297b35df00f9ced87

Quote:
Witnesses told officers they saw a silver minivan speed away from the scene, and soon afterward, the department received a tip about a vehicle that matched the description less than one mile away from where the incident occurred, according to the statement.

Officers found the vehicle with front end damage and a cracked windshield — and upon closer inspection, they found Diane Peterson's cell phone wedged under the passenger side windshield wiper, says the statement. Officers then found Armartey at a hotel in Apple Valley and arrested him.
https://wccoradio.radio.com/articles...an-hit-and-run
Story is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 05, 2018, 06:50   #5
SPEEDGUNNER
Firearms Connoisseur
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 43933
More sad examples of contributing members of society being killed by worthless wastes of life.
And they roam the world at will."
- Robert Service
SPEEDGUNNER is online now   Reply With Quote