The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > News & Current Events

Notices

Old June 20, 2018, 15:05   #1
Enquiring Minds
Registered

FALaholic #: 209
Thumbs down Trump holds finger to the wind, caves to the cry babies. (EO signed)

As predicted by ExCdn, BwanaJim, and others, the MSM orchestration of female voters and soy-boys has prevailed, POTUS' Advisors ran the mid-term election calculus, AND... he signs an EO basically de-criminalizing border-jumping...

... needless to say, get ready for MORE border-jumping.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/20/trum...-together.html
Old June 20, 2018, 15:09   #2
Tak
Registered

FALaholic #: 27291
Disgraceful.

Tidal wave of illegals worse than before headed this way.

We should just declare war on Mexico and put an end to this bullchit.
Tak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 20, 2018, 15:11   #3
embatp
What? Me AR?
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 39856
It just says They will stay together while detained....not that they get to stay...
Old June 20, 2018, 15:23   #4
raubvogel
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 64403
Wasn't one of the things people attacked Obama during the election the number of executive orders he signed?

Quote:
I want to not use too many executive orders, folks. … Obama, because he couldn’t get anybody to agree with him, he starts signing them like they’re butter. So I want to do away with executive orders for the most part.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...cutive-orders/
raubvogel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20, 2018, 15:24   #5
Tak
Registered

FALaholic #: 27291
We just need a judge from Alaska to rule it illegal.
Tak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 20, 2018, 15:47   #6
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
Yep those phony parents will now be saddled with their fake kids, who will throw them under the bus.......... to get to go BACK TO THEIR FIRST DIGS.

The scum took "not their kids", to try and claim to be a fam unit. Too bad that 20 day catch and release policy is dead for families.
V guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20, 2018, 15:57   #7
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
This is far from over just because an EO was issued. The left has found they can use kids to get their way so it began with teens and gun control then went to illegals abusing their kids. Summer is here, the left will have the kids in the streets next and demanding more gun controls.
Old June 21, 2018, 08:08   #8
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
If Trump can't increase his majority in 2018 elections this is as good as it get's.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 21, 2018, 20:57   #9
KoKodog
Registered

FALaholic #: 31665
so the 2300 that is claimed that Trump separated is somehow worse than the 7000 plus that Obummer did ???

it would be easier to do a Vlad the impaler w/ all the demoncraps
Teddy Roosvelt

Pray for peace, but prepare for war.
Winston Churchill
KoKodog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 22, 2018, 04:19   #10
Blackmore
> Dirt
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2690
Heaven help us if the Republicans lose the mid terms. Trump will sign anything (including onerous gun control) the Dems put in front of him to avoid impeachment and keep alive his 2020 chances.
Old June 22, 2018, 05:53   #11
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Heaven help us if they DO get re-elected and its the current group of asshats who pull it off. As to the OP i see the latest is that we're gonna house illegals on military bases. I wanna know what's wrong with housing 'em in say, mexico?
Old June 22, 2018, 08:19   #12
alphadog58
Registered

FALaholic #: 9405
No one seems to note the fact that the policy of separating illegal alien kids from their parents was enacted by Obummer's administration. Trump signs an EO to end it and he's the bad guy? WTF?
Larry
Old June 22, 2018, 08:38   #13
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
I am curious indeed how this will be pulled off. I mean the families will basically now require to be lodged together in a non communal space, IE like mini apartments

they will be getting far better treatment than our own Homeless families living in shelters.
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 22, 2018, 10:31   #14
medicmike
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 3183
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphadog58 View Post
No one seems to note the fact that the policy of separating illegal alien kids from their parents was enacted by Obummer's administration. Trump signs an EO to end it and he's the bad guy? WTF?
Larry
Trump could cure cancer and the progs would want to impeach him for infringing on the rights of the cancer cells.

“The great Gaels of Ireland are the men that God made mad,
For all their wars are merry, and all their songs are sad.”
― G.K. Chesterton, The Ballad of the White Horse
medicmike is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 22, 2018, 11:42   #15
Randall
Registered

FALaholic #: 4979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
We should just declare war on Mexico and put an end to this bullchit.
After we invade, then what? Pay to rebuild the country? Fugg that. All we need is a minefield along the boarder. if they can make it past that and the machine gun nests with intersecting fire, then Welcome to America fuggers.
Old June 22, 2018, 15:58   #16
hardheaded
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 27964
Not a mine field just a 2 mile buffer zone of nuclear waste evenly spread
hardheaded is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 22, 2018, 18:10   #17
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), 8 U.S.C. 1101 et seq., it is hereby ordered as follows:

Section 1. Policy. It is the policy of this Administration to rigorously enforce our immigration laws. Under our laws, the only legal way for an alien to enter this country is at a designated port of entry at an appropriate time. When an alien enters or attempts to enter the country anywhere else, that alien has committed at least the crime of improper entry and is subject to a fine or imprisonment under section 1325(a) of title 8, United States Code. This Administration will initiate proceedings to enforce this and other criminal provisions of the INA until and unless Congress directs otherwise. It is also the policy of this Administration to maintain family unity, including by detaining alien families together where appropriate and consistent with law and available resources. It is unfortunate that Congress’s failure to act and court orders have put the Administration in the position of separating alien families to effectively enforce the law.
Sec. 2. Definitions. For purposes of this order, the following definitions apply:

(a) “Alien family” means

(i) any person not a citizen or national of the United States who has not been admitted into, or is not authorized to enter or remain in, the United States, who entered this country with an alien child or alien children at or between designated ports of entry and who was detained; and

(ii) that person’s alien child or alien children.

(b) “Alien child” means any person not a citizen or national of the United States who

(i) has not been admitted into, or is not authorized to enter or remain in, the United States;
(ii) is under the age of 18; and
(iii) has a legal parent-child relationship to an alien who entered the United States with the alien child at or between designated ports of entry and who was detained.
Sec. 3. Temporary Detention Policy for Families Entering this Country Illegally.
(a) The Secretary of Homeland Security (Secretary), shall, to the extent permitted by law and subject to the availability of appropriations, maintain custody of alien families during the pendency of any criminal improper entry or immigration proceedings involving their members.
(b) The Secretary shall not, however, detain an alien family together when there is a concern that detention of an alien child with the child’s alien parent would pose a risk to the child’s welfare.
(c) The Secretary of Defense shall take all legally available measures to provide to the Secretary, upon request, any existing facilities available for the housing and care of alien families, and shall construct such facilities if necessary and consistent with law. The Secretary, to the extent permitted by law, shall be responsible for reimbursement for the use of these facilities.
(d) Heads of executive departments and agencies shall, to the extent consistent with law, make available to the Secretary, for the housing and care of alien families pending court proceedings for improper entry, any facilities that are appropriate for such purposes. The Secretary, to the extent permitted by law, shall be responsible for reimbursement for the use of these facilities.
(e) The Attorney General shall promptly file a request with the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California to modify the Settlement Agreement in Flores v. Sessions, CV 85-4544 (“Flores settlement”), in a manner that would permit the Secretary, under present resource constraints, to detain alien families together throughout the pendency of criminal proceedings for improper entry or any removal or other immigration proceedings

Sec. 4. Prioritization of Immigration Proceedings Involving Alien Families. The Attorney General shall, to the extent practicable, prioritize the adjudication of cases involving detained families.

Sec. 5. General Provisions.

(a) Nothing in this order shall be construed to impair or otherwise affect:
(i) the authority granted by law to an executive department or agency, or the head thereof; or
(ii) the functions of the Director of the Office of Management and Budget relating to budgetary, administrative, or legislative proposals.
(b) This order shall be implemented in a manner consistent with applicable law and subject to the availability of appropriations.
(c) This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.

DONALD J. TRUMP
THE WHITE HOUSE,
June 20, 2018
Old June 22, 2018, 22:32   #18
STG_58_guy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 65886
Funny how the usual crew of anti-Trumpers yelled cave when what really happened is Trump played the left and the press brilliantly.

If you haven't figured it out yet, the left wanted to force a return to catch-and-release but dishonestly claimed they were upset about splitting up families. So Trump said "you are right, it is terrible to split up families, I'll sign an EO." It took them a while to figure out the EO instructs ICE to detain the whole family together

Now the left has no ability to hide their real intention. Losers.
STG_58_guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 23, 2018, 05:34   #19
Enquiring Minds
Registered

FALaholic #: 209
embatp and STG_58_Guy are correct, in that it's still illegal to cross anywhere but an official Port Of Entry, and nothing in the EO changes that, but... the Trump-proclaimed DETERRENT effect of splitting them up is what he's caved on...

I'm not slamming Trump so much as SOUNDING THE KLAXON ALARM on the corrupting power of the MSM and their reliable chorus of female voters. As noted by others above, the commies will now be emboldened to use "Duh chEEEEEL-dren" to wedge forward all sorts of other Bolshevik rot.
Old June 23, 2018, 07:46   #20
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
Quote:
Originally Posted by STG_58_guy View Post
Funny how the usual crew of anti-Trumpers yelled cave when what really happened is Trump played the left and the press brilliantly.

If you haven't figured it out yet, the left wanted to force a return to catch-and-release but dishonestly claimed they were upset about splitting up families. So Trump said "you are right, it is terrible to split up families, I'll sign an EO." It took them a while to figure out the EO instructs ICE to detain the whole family together

Now the left has no ability to hide their real intention. Losers.
Crazy like a Fox,,, or Br' Rabbit with a tar baby
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 25, 2018, 10:38   #21
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546
Shock! Everything About Time's Crying "Separated Child" Poster Girl Was Lies And Propaganda!

Tags
cheeldren, daca