The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > Weapon Specific Forums > The L1A1, inch-pattern, and Indian Files

Notices

Old May 14, 2019, 08:41   #1
Ghaffke0616
Registered

FALaholic #: 82524
WTB L1A! top cover with TRILUX SUIT mount

I want to to buy a Top cover for my L1A1 with Trilux mount . I have the scope but would also consider buying another if I get the cover

gunnar.haffke@gmail.com
Ghaffke0616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2019, 22:16   #2
hueyville
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 74557
Need to reanimated the SUIT on my L2a1 and found this guy's modules on fleabay. He has green, red and red or green in single module. Like the idea of having both but wonder if only get half the light output of a single color module since has to do a green tube and a red tube in same space. Ebay item 272560102785. Not affiliated with seller just wondering if anyone has tried his product and if it's fair priced?
A time will come when people will not listen to accurate teachings. Instead, they will follow their own desires and surround themselves with teachers who tell them what they want to hear. 2 Timothy 4:3 G.W.T.
"If it is worth doing once...it's worth doing it a few more times to get it right." Stimpsonjcat
hueyville is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2019, 02:57   #3
mp
Registered

FALaholic #: 654
You are a couple days too late. Just saw a bunch for $125 Euro but I passed on them.
mp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2019, 07:38   #4
Ghaffke0616
Registered

FALaholic #: 82524
MP where did you them.any link?
Ghaffke0616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2019, 10:37   #5
GeorgeS426
Registered

FALaholic #: 51821
Quote:
Originally Posted by hueyville View Post
Need to reanimated the SUIT on my L2a1 and found this guy's modules on fleabay. He has green, red and red or green in single module. Like the idea of having both but wonder if only get half the light output of a single color module since has to do a green tube and a red tube in same space. Ebay item 272560102785. Not affiliated with seller just wondering if anyone has tried his product and if it's fair priced?
I bought a one with 1 red element about a year ago. He cuts 2 grooves from side to side in the lamp with a thin devider between them with 1 illuminator per grove. One red seems bright enough now as it dims I'll get another red and put it in the other groove. Somebody here was taking orders for lamps he was going to make I don't remember who but they were were a lot less. I already had mine so I didn't get 1, that being said I'm happy with the one I got.
GeorgeS426 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2019, 08:39   #6
fastrope
Registered

FALaholic #: 82477
Quote:
Originally Posted by hueyville View Post
I bought a couple of these Trilux tritium capsule units from that guy as well and they work as intended for what the scope is designed to do. I have both red and green and the green definitely shows better in low light IMO. Off topic to the original post but just some additional feedback.
fastrope is offline   Reply With Quote