Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Police Issues

Notices

Old August 10, 2019, 17:35   #1
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Can someone with a badge explain this shooting please

Officers get a call to respond to an emergency medical alarm,,,officer walks up to front door,,,with a bright light,,,home owner sees light,,has his pistol in hand,,walks to his front door,,officer shoots home owner through the window.

No alarm in this home,,,home owner in his home,, did not point weapon at officer,,,

Officer claimed home owner pointed weapon,,,body cam video says he never did.

Officer cleared,,no charges.

https://gunsinthenews.com/south-caro...lied-about-it/

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 10, 2019, 19:32   #2
Tak
Registered

FALaholic #: 27291
They need to find a better lawyer to go after the cop for civil rights violations.

Insanity. That cop should be in jail and never be allowed to be a cop ever again.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10, 2019, 19:49   #3
308/223shooter
FALaholic Enabler
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 15405
You can clearly see the home owner never got a chance to open the door. He was shot from a oblique enough angle it proves he never got to the door to open it till after he was shot.

The biggest problem with religion is those who claim to know Jesus, then turn around and deny Him with their lifestyle. That is what a unbelieving world, simply finds unbelievable.

Before you die, you should have a will with extra copies. The old saying "No one will screw you faster than family" is bloody well true.

Women are dangerous. All warm, soft and cuddly on the outside, and berserker, Ragnarok crazy upstairs in the control room.
308/223shooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 10, 2019, 20:25   #4
Right Side Up
Registered

FALaholic #: 43
Some people should not have guns, and some wear badges.
Right Side Up is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 10, 2019, 20:48   #5
lockjaw
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 64904
Quote:
Originally Posted by Right Side Up View Post
Some people should not have guns, and some wear badges.
Truth. Corrupt courts as well, no doubt.

Regarding ding the article, the first paragraph states, “Even when they are caught lying about what actually happened, the officers involved in the shooting and the subsequent cover up, are almost never held accountable.”

The article obviously has an irrational bias from the word go, MSNBC would be proud.
Old August 10, 2019, 21:31   #6
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Out this way,,,,whenever a law enforcement officer rolls up at night on a routine matter,,,they light up their top lights and let everyone know, they're police.

On a medical alert,,response to a home,,why with pistols drawn,,that I don;t understand????

Old August 10, 2019, 21:58   #7
Tak
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Out this way,,,,whenever a law enforcement officer rolls up at night on a routine matter,,,they light up their top lights and let everyone know, they're police.

On a medical alert,,response to a home,,why with pistols drawn,,that I don;t understand????
Exactly.

"I Fallen and I can't get Up!"

Send the SWAT Team !
Old August 11, 2019, 00:26   #8
raubvogel
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 64403
Maybe they subscribe to the old "kill them all and let god sort them out" philosophy.
raubvogel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 11, 2019, 01:05   #9
lockjaw
Registered
Contributor

The officer was DISPATCHED to a late night medical emergency, where follow up calls were not responded to. Dispatch takes information received, and regurgitates it to the officer. We do not know what information was given to the officer via. the obviously slanted article.

In the area where I live, medical will not enter such a scene until it is cleared by police.

The officer was dispatched to clear the scene and as a first medical responder. He was met with a gun pointed at him... he reacted as he was trained to do.

The officer shows sincere concern for the person he just shot, and takes action. From my observation, the officer kept his composure in a f’ed up situation resulting from his own actions. The officer was proactive and showed obvious concern for the home owner’s well being. He wasn’t a coward and stepped up to mitigate a situation created by his own hands, a situation which would have put most people in brain vapor lock.

....... Could the officer have reacted differently? How Do you “think” you would handled it differently, and how would the events actually played out.... or can you honestly say for sure?

..... I’m looking at the situation objectively, not only as a police officer, but also as a firearms owner who will defend my family from any threat. I think there is more to wrap our heads around (as proactive firearms owners) than just making a knee jerk reaction to vilify a police officer.
Old August 11, 2019, 01:21   #10
Right Side Up
Registered

FALaholic #: 43
The article is written with a lot of bias, but the facts are clear. Any officer can knock on any door in the middle of the night and expect for the homeowner to be armed. That's a given, and normal.

That guy is NOT suited for police work. If he doesn't like an armed society, and has that much fear that his fight or flight reaction kicks in that quick, he should do something else. After seeing his reaction to an armed homeowner it would be my bet he'd come to the door of his house armed as well, if his door was knocked on.

I side with the homeowner. I can relate to his situation as a homeowner.

Last edited by Right Side Up; August 11, 2019 at 01:28.
Right Side Up is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 11, 2019, 02:36   #11
base704
Vampire Pilot
Contributor

FALaholic #: 14321
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockjaw View Post

The officer was dispatched to clear the scene and as a first medical responder. He was met with a gun pointed at him... he reacted as he was trained to do.
And. . .

. . . Home owner deserves to be shot by the police for. . . ?

Someone beats at your door, awakening you in the middle of the night. . .

How would you (as a law abiding citizen) have handled the situation?
"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force."
-Ayn Rand, "The Nature of Government"
base704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11, 2019, 03:04   #12
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
The officer was DISPATCHED to a late night medical emergency, where follow up calls were not responded to. Dispatch takes information received, and regurgitates it to the officer. We do not know what information was given to the officer via. the obviously slanted article.

In the area where I live, medical will not enter such a scene until it is cleared by police.

The officer shows sincere concern for the person he just shot, and takes action. From my observation, the officer kept his composure in a f’ed up situation resulting from his own actions. The officer was proactive and showed obvious concern for the home owner’s well being. He wasn’t a coward and stepped up to mitigate a situation created by his own hands, a situation which would have put most people in brain vapor lock.

....... Could the officer have reacted differently? How Do you “think” you would handled it differently, and how would the events actually played out.... or can you honestly say for sure?

..... I’m looking at the situation objectively, not only as a police officer, but also as a firearms owner who will defend my family from any threat. I think there is more to wrap our heads around (as proactive firearms owners) than just making a knee jerk reaction to vilify a police officer.

I looked at the official SO released reports on line,,,they said the homeowner opened his front door and pointed a gun at their officer.

The body camera proves that is a lie.

The front door was never opened by anyone and the officer saw the homeowner inside his home through a small door side light and opened fire through the glass at the homeowner and hit him twice.

Are you saying,,,its now legal,,and justified,,, to shoot homeowners walking around their own homes with a gun in their hand when a police officer is outside on private property,,, without a proper search warrant?????

This seems to say it is,,,which is dangerous as hell for everyone, if this becomes the norm.

Old August 11, 2019, 06:12   #13
Whydah
Registered

FALaholic #: 74237
In the city near me two ignoramus cops shot a homeowner through the front door of his house in the middle of the night. THROUGH THE SOLID DOOR! The homeowner was not armed nor did he act aggressively. The homeowner was wounded, not murdered outright. The two are no longer cops in that city, but only received a slap on the wrist for what they did. Civil suit underway due to homeowner being premaritally disabled.

Cops these days can pretty much get away with anything from taking your property to taking your life.
Whydah is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 11, 2019, 09:50   #14
lockjaw
Registered
Contributor

Quote:

This seems to say it is,,,which is dangerous as hell for everyone, if this becomes the norm.
Here is a less slanted article of the shooting.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...mp/ncna1036061

.... and no, this isn’t the norm. Never has been.

I watched the video over and over again. Officer replied to a medical emergency where 911 called the household and nobody responded. The officer arrives, looking through the front door side window, observes a man walking away from door while using a flashlight in a dark house. The man turns around and points the gun at the officer. The officer responds by shooting the man. Could the cop immediately taken cover and not fired?

Could the guy in the house been a bad guy who just murdered/raped/beaten home owners and/or will there be a barricaded gunmen/hostage situation? There are a lot more bad guys getting caught in people’s homes doing bad things by cops, than by home owners getting shot by cops.

The situation sucks. As a suggested earlier in this thread, there is a lot to be learned from this unfortunate incident, both gun owners and LEO.
Old August 11, 2019, 11:20   #15
the gman
Registered

FALaholic #: 5179
Quote:
Here is a less slanted article of the shooting.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...mp/ncna1036061

.... and no, this isn’t the norm. Never has been.

I watched the video over and over again. Officer replied to a medical emergency where 911 called the household and nobody responded. The officer arrives, looking through the front door side window, observes a man walking away from door while using a flashlight in a dark house. The man turns around and points the gun at the officer. The officer responds by shooting the man. Could the cop immediately taken cover and not fired?

Could the guy in the house been a bad guy who just murdered/raped/beaten home owners and/or will there be a barricaded gunmen/hostage situation? There are a lot more bad guys getting caught in people’s homes doing bad things by cops, than by home owners getting shot by cops.

The situation sucks. As a suggested earlier in this thread, there is a lot to be learned from this unfortunate incident, both gun owners and LEO.
As a now Corporal and FTO with my Sheriff's office, current firearms instructor in rifle, pistol and shotgun as well as former homicide detective, counter terrorist team commander and competitor in numerous firearms comps, I'm sorry but you are wrong.

I've watched the raw video on Youtube at quarter speed. At NO time can you see the homeowner point a gun at the deputy. You also can't see if he didn't because the wash of the hand held light overpowers the camera.

If you come knocking on my door at midnight, I'm going to be armed and have a flashlight in my hand in my OWN house. I'm not going to turn on all the lights and back light myself but you can clearly see there were other lights on in the house anyway.

You know how many abandoned 911 calls, prefix 911 calls and medical calls we go to so please, let's not make this out to be something its not. Shit, I personally went to three 911 calls last night, one of which I ran code to because it supposedly involved a child being abused. Turned out to be nothing as no-one was home.

Another was a genuine medical emergency with an 88 year old man near to death. The last was nothing, just drunk people calling. My deputies across our county responded to over 10 911 calls last night with most of them turning out to be nothing. It is something we respond to all the time and 99% of the houses we respond to are occupied by people with guns.

We knock and announce "Sheriff's Office!!" in a very loud voice. We do this multiple times. We also have a practice of believing everyone inside the house is armed, is likely to be groggy from sleeping and may not understand who is banging on their door in the middle of the night. Therefore we don't stand in front of the door when knocking and we announce who we are.

Did you forget why the Supreme Court said we needed a specific nighttime exception for a search warrant? Precisely because people are apt to be more cautious at night and likely to protect their home with a firearm. Sure, this isn't a search warrant but you still have to be careful.

I'd love to read the deputy's account of what happened but bottom line is the S.O is gonna pay out mucho $$$ from the taxpayers and this deputy may or may not have a job. I don't think he should but that's just me.

Not everyone who does this job or is in this profession should be. I generally agree with your posts as you do a righteous job in explaining and defending our profession but not this time. Wrong is wrong and that's all there is to it.

God is on the side, not of the big battalions, but of the best shots- Voltaire

“The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
-Alexis de Tocqueville
the gman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 11, 2019, 12:23   #16
lockjaw
Registered
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by the gman View Post

I've watched the raw video on Youtube at quarter speed. At NO time can you see the homeowner point a gun at the deputy. You also can't see if he didn't because the wash of the hand held light overpowers the camera.
Exactly. You have the officer's statement, you have the departments statement, you have the lawyers statement.... then you have the media's slant on how they present the statements. Department definitely fumbled in that regard (highlights why departments are typically tight lipped while an investigation is ongoing). I'm basing my OPINION solely on the camera video and assorted online articles. It is an opinion on what was presented to me at the given moment. No time did I state the officer was righteous in his actions.

As we know the camera can be a great tool. I'd wear one on my forehead if feasible! On the flipside, if the camera doesn't capture something, the knee jerk reaction is to point fingers at the police.

I'm not condoning the officer's actions, nor am I passing judgement as I was not in the officer's shoes, nor do I know anything about what transpired and what communicated was shared before the event occurred. You hit on your department's specific training. We don't know what the department's protocol regarding this type of situation, and holds weight in regard to addressing who holds the burden of responsibility.

As screwed up as the whole situation is, the officer did hold down the scene and take proactive action, despite his mistake. That officer, a human being, will live and deal with that mistake (as you know, many officers choose to hang up their own gun belt due to their mistakes, though the department may have cleared them). I think the officer showed a lot of character in this regard. It doesn't make anything right, or fix anything, but I don't see a trigger happy cop that was looking to gun someone down for no reason.

As stated before, there is a great deal to learn from this. This is my main point here. We can jump to conclusions and chastise someone, but nothing will be learned from this unfortunate incident.
Old August 11, 2019, 12:30   #17
lockjaw
Registered
Contributor

Quote:

You know how many abandoned 911 calls, prefix 911 calls and medical calls we go to so please, let's not make this out to be something its not. Shit, I personally went to three 911 calls last night, one of which I ran code to because it supposedly involved a child being abused. Turned out to be nothing as no-one was home.

Another was a genuine medical emergency with an 88 year old man near to death. The last was nothing, just drunk people calling. My deputies across our county responded to over 10 911 calls last night with most of them turning out to be nothing. It is something we respond to all the time and 99% of the houses we respond to are occupied by people with guns.
Right on point. Yet, the media and anti-police types are quick to sensationalize an extremely isolated incident, which induces unreasonable fear and angst within the public against those who serve them.
Old August 11, 2019, 13:18   #18
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
As a now Corporal and FTO with my Sheriff's office, current firearms instructor in rifle, pistol and shotgun as well as former homicide detective, counter terrorist team commander and competitor in numerous firearms comps, I'm sorry but you are wrong.

If you come knocking on my door at midnight, I'm going to be armed and have a flashlight in my hand in my OWN house. I'm not going to turn on all the lights and back light myself but you can clearly see there were other lights on in the house anyway.

We knock and announce "Sheriff's Office!!" in a very loud voice. We do this multiple times. We also have a practice of believing everyone inside the house is armed, is likely to be groggy from sleeping and may not understand who is banging on their door in the middle of the night. Therefore we don't stand in front of the door when knocking and we announce who we are.

Did you forget why the Supreme Court said we needed a specific nighttime exception for a search warrant? Precisely because people are apt to be more cautious at night and likely to protect their home with a firearm. Sure, this isn't a search warrant but you still have to be careful.

I'd love to read the deputy's account of what happened but bottom line is the S.O is gonna pay out mucho $$$ from the taxpayers and this deputy may or may not have a job. I don't think he should but that's just me.

Not everyone who does this job or is in this profession should be. I generally agree with your posts as you do a righteous job in explaining and defending our profession but not this time. Wrong is wrong and that's all there is to it.
Thank you.

You know I'm not anti police from our past conversations.

This caught my "eye" because I grew up in Carolina.

Do your officers,,,like ours here, roll up on these type checks at night and turn on all their car lights????
Letting the world know,,,,I'm a police officer.

I live here on the border,,,just got finished installing instant on lighting,,the kind that come on with movement,,,getting ready to install cameras too so I can "see" who is outside at night without exposing myself.

How could the homeowner have prevented this???

Me,,,I'd place myself in a good concealment position, then just waited until someone came barging/breaking through my front door.

We've had a few times,,,where bad actors have done this,,beat on front doors,,scream police, and then gain entry and rob or worst the place.

Without contact with anyone at this home,,,would the police just have left????

Old August 11, 2019, 13:33   #19
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Right on point. Yet, the media and anti-police types are quick to sensationalize an extremely isolated incident, which induces unreasonable fear and angst within the public against those who serve them.
Not all media,,and sure as hell not all people are anti police types.

Some computer/person got the address wrong on this call out,,,the family did not call 911/make an automated medical asst call,,and the homeowner was shot inside his own home.

I asked Gman,,,will ask you.

How could the home owner have prevented getting shot and NOT allowed bad actors to roll up,,then announce "police", to gain entry into their home to rape, rob, pillage????
Which happens down this way from time to time.

Someone shines a bright light in my face,,,at night,,on my property,,how am I to know who's actually standing behind that light and their true intentions??

Old August 13, 2019, 16:01   #20
Tak
Registered

Was the squad car parked in the driveway in plain sight or in front of the house in plain sight, with the red and blue lights blazing away?

I'm pretty sure the answer is NO.

When I watch the video, I don't see red and blues and strobes flashing. Just a thug in black with a gun and a flashlight lurking in someone's yard in the middle of the night.

Those lights are BRIGHT and if this was an emergency, why didn't he fire up the lights on his squad?

I hear something in the middle of the night and wake up, unless I'm in a hermetically sealed special vampire home, I'm going to see those police lights. That's going to change how I handle the situation as a homeowner.

Cop s/b fired and never have a badge again.
Old August 13, 2019, 16:27   #21
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
couple years back some drunken tard went off the T gravel next to my place, plowed right into a garage
Shortly afterwards I get a knock at the door, "Sheriffs Department"
well piglets wanted to search my buildings

uh' fukk no
I got dressed, verified everything was still locked up with them
that's as far as it went

just because you have some stupid badge don't give you authority to wander through my home and buildings even in hot pursuit
it was 2AM in the morning
young new hire pigger told me, good you came to the door I was about to kick it in

Called the LEC the next day talked to the Sheriff
explained that's damn dangerous
next day the deputy shows up, apologizes, no foul it was what he was taught at the AVTI certification program. Just a very green young guy
I never even snapped out on him
never filed a complaint

He's became a great copper in my opinion

this deal ?
really bad on many levels
those trying to excuse it away are fucktards
Gman has it right, he often does
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 13, 2019, 18:22   #22
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

My neighbor called the police/911/etc,,, last evening,,,,,someone sick,,,,SO rolled up with all lights blazing away,,,then a fire truck and a ambulance,,,all with lights going crazy.

Lit up the country side,,,no one got hurt or harmed,,,neighbor had a little heart attack,,,doing well.

Wife just said,,,BP also responded,,,which they do often out here,,,being closest to any problems that pop up.

Actually,,,,BP does a great job out this way,,,,they seem to be everywhere here on the border.

Old August 13, 2019, 19:11   #23
Jarhead504
Registered

FALaholic #: 65022
Quote:
Originally Posted by raubvogel View Post
Maybe they subscribe to the old "kill them all and let god sort them out" philosophy.
Who is "they"? Won't that philosophy cut both ways too? Or in unlimited ways?

Jarhead
Old August 14, 2019, 07:43   #24
Deltaten
Registered

FALaholic #: 124
So much wrong with this, on both sides!
Cop coulda just taken a side step and covered 'til shit got sorted. Shouldn't have lied etc.
AFA the homeowner.....
Not to besmirch anyone; but if yer gonna respond with a gun, ya better have some idea of WTF yer doing. Could it be this is a case of "I bought a gun and a box of (unused) ammo, now I'm safe"? It behooves us, as gun owners, to know the law, safety rules, manual of arms and gun handling, as well as how/when to respond armed. The individual either forgot or never knew summa that.
Lessons to be learned all across the board.
Old August 14, 2019, 08:15   #25
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Most daily police contacts end in zero violence on any ones part.

A CHP officer rolled up on a traffic stop the other day,,and a convicted felon opened fire killing him,,,wounding another before they could put the shooter down. ( this,,,a down and dirty version of what happened)

Living/working in a combat zone effects people,,,sometimes in good way, but often times badly.

Old August 15, 2019, 09:12   #26
the gman
Registered

FALaholic #: 5179
Quote:
Thank you.

You know I'm not anti police from our past conversations.

This caught my "eye" because I grew up in Carolina.

Do your officers,,,like ours here, roll up on these type checks at night and turn on all their car lights????
Letting the world know,,,,I'm a police officer.

I live here on the border,,,just got finished installing instant on lighting,,the kind that come on with movement,,,getting ready to install cameras too so I can "see" who is outside at night without exposing myself.

How could the homeowner have prevented this???

Me,,,I'd place myself in a good concealment position, then just waited until someone came barging/breaking through my front door.

We've had a few times,,,where bad actors have done this,,beat on front doors,,scream police, and then gain entry and rob or worst the place.

Without contact with anyone at this home,,,would the police just have left????
Well, this was a medical emergency call so just a little bit different that the usual 'abandoned 911 call" we usually get. However, we don't usually have a practice of rolling out with lights ablaze on most abandoned 911 calls because we have no idea why the call wasn't completed fully. It could be kids playing with the phone (yes, any cell phone, whether part of an active plan or not, will call 911 if the magic digits are pressed in the correct order. Drives me crazy how many little bastards are given 'old' cell phones to play with and end up causing us to respond... Best thing is, we can't call disconnected cell phones back so if there is ANY chance the call is genuine, off we go) or a bad guy holding a family hostage or a butt dial, the list of possibilities is endless. Ergo, we go in cold and quiet to see what we can hear and see first. If nothing appears suspicious, then we knock and announce. No response, we leave after about 3 or 4 attempts to raise someone.

If someone comes to the door, I again announce who I am and illuminate myself with my flashlight so they can see my uniform and me. Reassures people, especially with my funny English accent...

I'm heading to bed after a tiring graveyard shift but for medical emergencies, dispatched as such, I think I might submit the idea of rolling up with our lights on to reassure folks of who we are.

God is on the side, not of the big battalions, but of the best shots- Voltaire

“The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
-Alexis de Tocqueville
the gman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 15, 2019, 09:34   #27
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Well, this was a medical emergency call so just a little bit different that the usual 'abandoned 911 call" we usually get. However, we don't usually have a practice of rolling out with lights ablaze on most abandoned 911 calls because we have no idea why the call wasn't completed fully. It could be kids playing with the phone (yes, any cell phone, whether part of an active plan or not, will call 911 if the magic digits are pressed in the correct order. Drives me crazy how many little bastards are given 'old' cell phones to play with and end up causing us to respond... Best thing is, we can't call disconnected cell phones back so if there is ANY chance the call is genuine, off we go) or a bad guy holding a family hostage or a butt dial, the list of possibilities is endless. Ergo, we go in cold and quiet to see what we can hear and see first. If nothing appears suspicious, then we knock and announce. No response, we leave after about 3 or 4 attempts to raise someone.

If someone comes to the door, I again announce who I am and illuminate myself with my flashlight so they can see my uniform and me. Reassures people, especially with my funny English accent...

I'm heading to bed after a tiring graveyard shift but for medical emergencies, dispatched as such, I think I might submit the idea of rolling up with our lights on to reassure folks of who we are.

Thanks,,,,never thought about kids with old phones.

At night,,,lights on top running,,,lets everyone know,,,police.

Old August 17, 2019, 15:17   #28
Registered

FALaholic #: 348
If somebody’s banging on my door late at night I will not walk up to the door. I get my gun, take what cover I can, ask him what the **** you want. I’m well aware a bullet and go through door your walls, fridge, you. I also told him I just called the police. There is no way I will open the door for somebody who Doesn’t identify themselves and it’s somebody I know and trust. Any jack ass can announce himself as the police. That cop in the video was a total shit bag shoot for shooting the homeowner.
0302 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:15   #29
gew98
Registered

FALaholic #: 32830
Location: away from taxation without representation , Kentucky !.
Quote:

....... Could the officer have reacted differently? .
While I get your POV I have to say from evidence thus far presented the cop aimed and fired his weapon without provocation nor proper situational awareness. He did not do what he was trained to , and he did not have a weapon pointed at him. He could have most assuredly acted differently Like not shooting unjustly.... a serious error on his part that should have gotten him promptly fired minimally.

1) Culture builds upon the past
2) The past always tries to control the future.
3) Our future is becoming less free
4) To build free societies you must limit control of the past.

All hail lord IMPOTUS and Darth Biden All hail.
gew98 is online now   Reply With Quote