The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Politics

Notices

Old June 22, 2018, 06:55   #1
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
RINoS AND IRS

Looks like Judicial Watch has proof the repubs helped destroy the Tea Party by using the IRS. Makes more sense now why learner wasn't procecuted, she was working for both sides of the isle.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3665141/posts
Old June 22, 2018, 09:21   #2
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
Looks like Judicial Watch has proof the repubs helped destroy the Tea Party by using the IRS. Makes more sense now why learner wasn't procecuted, she was working for both sides of the isle.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3665141/posts
Tell me this 'working both sides of the aisle' thing isn't news, and this is mostly rhetorical. But yes, both parties, and I mean both are dirty as a dog's ass in this. Just two halves of a comedy team, Laurel and Hardy, Ricky and Lucy, or if you prefer, Belushi and Akroyd. It takes two, one ain't funny without the other one present.
Old June 22, 2018, 09:46   #3
Thorack
Acquisition Corp Dude
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 748
Yep,

Rethuglicans and Dumbocrats pruning the stem of control to make sure they are the only two roses.

They should be broken up but that would take a smart enough electorate to make it happen.

Thorack

2. Never let Doctors cut on you unless its life or death and ALWAYS get a second opinion.
Thorack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 22, 2018, 09:49   #4
Exit308
Saxon/Celt
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 62143
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Tell me this 'working both sides of the aisle' thing isn't news, and this is mostly rhetorical. But yes, both parties, and I mean both are dirty as a dog's ass in this. Just two halves of a comedy team, Laurel and Hardy, Ricky and Lucy, or if you prefer, Belushi and Akroyd. It takes two, one ain't funny without the other one present.
If it's a 'comedy' team, shouldn't what they do be more funny, at least once in a while?

The truth does not require your belief.
Exit308 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 22, 2018, 10:46   #5
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit308 View Post
If it's a 'comedy' team, shouldn't what they do be more funny, at least once in a while?
It IS funny. To them. You and I not so much.
Old June 22, 2018, 11:02   #6
juanni
TROLL

FALaholic #: 2439

McCain.

...................juanni
Old June 22, 2018, 11:03   #7
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorack View Post
Yep,

Rethuglicans and Dumbocrats pruning the stem of control to make sure they are the only two roses.

They should be broken up but that would take a smart enough electorate to make it happen.

Thorack
What are you suggesting, voting 3rd party?

................juanni
Old June 22, 2018, 11:09   #8
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Third party is playing their game. You cannot do that and expect to win. Brush up on your Art of War, you need to change the game when the opposition holds all the cards.

Third party might be fun, certainly it's diverting. Ain't a winning strategy though.
Old June 22, 2018, 11:15   #9
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Third party is playing their game. You cannot do that and expect to win. Brush up on your Art of War, you need to change the game when the opposition holds all the cards.

Third party might be fun, certainly it's diverting. Ain't a winning strategy though.
Yes we know, vote for more of the same.

This topic and linked article is another example of 'winning'.
Only it isn't the citizenry winning.

..........................juanni
Old June 22, 2018, 11:22   #10
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
Yes we know, vote for more of the same.

This topic and linked article is another example of 'winning'.
Only it isn't the citizenry winning.

..........................juanni
Who said anything about voting? Was that you?
Old June 22, 2018, 11:23   #11
Exit308
Saxon/Celt
Silver Contributor

Quote:

A lot of the evidence 'seems' to point to President Trump in actuality being a third party.

I say this because even though he ran on the Republican ticket, many in that party and all of the opposition party adamantly reject him.

Maybe the President read Sun Tzu.

Old June 22, 2018, 12:16   #12
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
A lot of the evidence 'seems' to point to President Trump in actuality being a third party.

I say this because even though he ran on the Republican ticket, many in that party and all of the opposition party adamantly reject him.

Maybe the President read Sun Tzu.
I have no doubt, the Donald is reputedly well read. He infiltrated, did not play by their 'rules' as it were. And they aren't perfect, they screw up once in a while too this needs to be remembered. But the Donald is still a one-off and you can be sure that they've been going over their screw ups, playing the what-if game internally and finding their mistakes. And they ain't gonna make 'em again.

And you can be sure that if he HAD run as a third party you'd be looking at President Hillary Clinton right now.
Old June 22, 2018, 12:36   #13
Bawana jim
Registered

I am thinking that the IRS treatment of the Tea Party is a big reason Trump won. Tea Party was making real gains before Trump was even running and being quashed financially the Tea Party had to find a candidate it could vote for. Trump fit perfect into the Tea Party goals.

McStain is a traitor in my opinion and I hope he dies a traitors death.
Old June 22, 2018, 12:51   #14
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
Do not discount "W" in the IRS equation, or Jebby boy.
McCain's grave will need a piss chute, or a big iron fence.

The rise of the proletariat tea party, is a direct result of "41's taxes", Obamacare, Obama, "W", Hillary & Bill, and our oppression by them all.

Can we withstand the McCains and McCabes?
V guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 22, 2018, 13:37   #15
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
I am thinking that the IRS treatment of the Tea Party is a big reason Trump won. Tea Party was making real gains before Trump was even running and being quashed financially the Tea Party had to find a candidate it could vote for. Trump fit perfect into the Tea Party goals.

McStain is a traitor in my opinion and I hope he dies a traitors death.
It probably was an immediate trigger if not the root cause. The root cause is the slow realization among voters that Deep State has completely corrupted both parties well past the point that they are retrievable by normal means, which is to say trying to outvote 'em. They may be taken by stealth tactics which is more or less what the Donald did (stealthy in the way that he played the joker right up to the part where he won), or perhaps by character assassination which the Dems honed to a fine art and which the GOP deep staters have added to their playbook. Short of that it'll probably take gunfire.

To Exit308, it's a certainty in my mind that The Donald is up on his Sun Tzu. His book is, after all, titled 'The Art of the Deal'.
Old June 22, 2018, 13:50   #16
Bawana jim
Registered

You would think that now there is proof and folks can show harm that a lawsuit could be filed.
Old June 22, 2018, 13:57   #17
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
You would think that now there is proof and folks can show harm that a lawsuit could be filed.
Of course one could be filed, but that's the mistake you, and to be fair most people make. Thinking you can play the game and beat 'em at it. Deep State controls the laws, the judges, and to the extent they can the juries. You aren't gonna see a lawsuit succeed any more than you are gonna see Hillary Clinton brought into the doc for her crimes. Deep state will flail and flounder, make a lot of noise but in the end it's all theater, like the congressional hearings on the Kennedy assassination. They ain't gonna do anything at all and the show is just for the chumps, it's easier and cheaper than shooting you outright.

And so the rats keep pulling the lever hoping for something new. But the best they're gonna get is a chunk of swiss instead of cheddar.

The good news is when you change the game you can still get past these asshats on occasion. And you know when the shit's real because you can gage it by their reaction.
Old June 23, 2018, 20:42   #18
moonbat60
Registered

FALaholic #: 17000
For having 3 or more political parties the voting laws need to be changed, and some other rules / laws too.

I don't want to see anything like that mess in Germany, where certain political parties can't get a majority of votes, and then engage in coalition talks with the next highest scoring party.

There you can see coalitions between conservatives and social democrats, and also sometimes including the leftist green environmental party.

Coalitions should be strictly prohibited and a no-go.
moonbat60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23, 2018, 21:13   #19
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbat60 View Post
For having 3 or more political parties the voting laws need to be changed, and some other rules / laws too.

I don't want to see anything like that mess in Germany, where certain political parties can't get a majority of votes, and then engage in coalition talks with the next highest scoring party.

There you can see coalitions between conservatives and social democrats, and also sometimes including the leftist green environmental party.

Coalitions should be strictly prohibited and a no-go.

psssss...... as the article shows, there is a coalition already.

.................juanni
Old June 24, 2018, 00:14   #20
STG_58_guy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 65886
Bubba is right here. Third party is a waste of time. We gotta take control of the R party. This is just as true of the Ds. 80% of the people who vote D in MN have no idea that the party has left them.

If a classical liberal ran in MN, and denounced the nonsense the Ds are spouting, but at the same time claimed they were against corporate welfare and high taxes, they would crush the wackos who are currently running.
STG_58_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 24, 2018, 01:43   #21
BiGB808
Registered

FALaholic #: 18195
Trump was third party. Hell the Rs are barely with him even now.
Old June 24, 2018, 06:18   #22
Registered

FALaholic #: 66611
Maybe we need a Trump party. Rinos need not apply.
1769 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 24, 2018, 08:44   #23
2barearms
I really don't hate you..
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 13866
I hope it all goes to hell in the next 2 years. I’ve grown very numb to the whole
process of waiting to have the Constitution finally being shredded. The left won’t
stop until they are physically restrained. The neighborhood I’m now in is plastered with Democrat signage......not a single Cruz sign just his opponent.

The government is totally owned by the democrats. There are only 235 people who stand in the way of the final blue wipeout. The next 2 elections could be the end of places like this where dissent grows in the light. Control is about absolute power.....and one party system is much better suited to controlling your every move. They win this election and then consolidate that in the next one and you can kiss your freedom goodby.

I’m ready are you?

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker

Last edited by 2barearms; June 24, 2018 at 08:52.
2barearms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 24, 2018, 09:04   #24
Thorack
Acquisition Corp Dude
Bronze Contributor

2barearms,

Now that your generation has wrecked the damn place you're ready to go to war? Where the hell was all this vigor 40 years ago? Hope you dont have any kids or grandkids that have to clean up your mess.

You boomers kill me with this crash it all and let the kids and grandkids clean up our mess. Come up with a better solution than that. It aint perfect but Id rather fix what we have than live in war torn turd world. Done that didnt like it. I'll fight you old basturds tooth and nail.

Thorack

2. Never let Doctors cut on you unless its life or death and ALWAYS get a second opinion.
Old June 24, 2018, 09:12   #25
Exit308
Saxon/Celt
Silver Contributor

Quote:
2barearms,

Now that your generation has wrecked the damn place

Thorack
It's always someone else's fault.

Old June 24, 2018, 09:27   #26
moonbat60
Registered

Quote:
It's always someone else's fault.
In a way it is......
Old June 24, 2018, 09:41   #27
Thorack
Acquisition Corp Dude
Bronze Contributor

Well,

Trust me when I tell you I'm part to blame and I accept that and am trying to change it. I visit my rep at least once a year face to face and write to him and others often. My true desire is to turn a better country over to my kids and god bless grandkids.

Whatever government comes after this one will be worse.

Thorack

Old June 24, 2018, 09:42   #28
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
2barearms,

Now that your generation has wrecked the damn place you're ready to go to war? Where the hell was all this vigor 40 years ago? Hope you dont have any kids or grandkids that have to clean up your mess.

You boomers kill me with this crash it all and let the kids and grandkids clean up our mess. Come up with a better solution than that. It aint perfect but Id rather fix what we have than live in war torn turd world. Done that didnt like it. I'll fight you old basturds tooth and nail.

Thorack
Its Sunday and I am not in the mood to argue. You divide us when all generations need to stand together. Might want to rethink your stand.
Old June 24, 2018, 09:46   #29
Exit308
Saxon/Celt
Silver Contributor

Quote:
In a way it is......
Please elaborate.

Old June 24, 2018, 10:16   #30
Thorack
Acquisition Corp Dude
Bronze Contributor

Bawana,

I thought out my stand. Im willing to fight tooth and nail anyone that wants to tear down, crash, or blow up our current form of government. Be they young or old. Wont happen on my watch.

Try that logic on for size. Enjoy services.

Thorack

Old June 24, 2018, 11:44   #31
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Bawana,

I thought out my stand. Im willing to fight tooth and nail anyone that wants to tear down, crash, or blow up our current form of government. Be they young or old. Wont happen on my watch.

Try that logic on for size. Enjoy services.

Thorack
Just opinion but you are in a bad spot. Managed decline by both parties allows the deep state to destroy the country you love. Yet you work for the deep state. Are you willing to kill your neighbors that want their country back? Not a decision I want to make.

The IRS using its power to destroy the Tea party is your government stepping beyond its boundary. Honest people trying to change government financially destroyed. The government you work for is trying to frame Trump, are you good with that?
Old June 24, 2018, 11:47   #32
moonbat60
Registered

Quote:
Please elaborate.
We as a society failed to see the socialists for what they really are and we let them grow too big. With their almost unopposed subversive actions they have seized the control of the dumbocratic party.

The names and places are out there. Now that Trump is president, all of them have come out of the woodwork and exposed themselves as the unpatriotic basturds.
Old June 24, 2018, 11:54   #33
moonbat60
Registered

The American socialist is a dangerous animal. He goes by names like Schumer, Pelosi, HRC, Obama, Waters, Cummings, Cuomo, Emanuel, Sharpton, Holder etc.

They want to disarm the American citizen to convert him into a government controlled subject, a member of a collective.
Old June 24, 2018, 12:19   #34
2barearms
Bronze Contributor

The last three posts are the real deal thorack.
Remember them. You can't complain about the government
or the people who do if you take my tax money
in the form of a pay check and then retire on my back too.

Old June 24, 2018, 12:37   #35
Thorack
Acquisition Corp Dude
Bronze Contributor

Uh,

Im a constitutionalist and all the socialist deep state orgs mentioned no where in the constitution, they could all be swept away with social security and I could careless. I swore to defend none of them.

Go after my elected rep and its game on. Rep Don Bacon of Omaha Nebraska. Visited him several times, hes a retired USAF Brigadier General. He and I are very well aligned.

Because I get pension I signed a contract for makes no difference. You can stuff that with your SSN check and medic care that you have no contract for.

Thorack

Last edited by Thorack; June 24, 2018 at 13:04.
Old June 24, 2018, 12:47   #36
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Uh,

Im a constitutionalist and all the socialist deep state orgs mentioned no where in the constitution, they could all be swept away with social security and I could careless. I swore to defend none of them.

Go after my elected rep and its game on. Rep Don Bacon of Omaha Nebraska. Visited him several times, hes a retired USAF Brigadier General. He and I are very well aligned.

Because I get pension I signed a contract for makes no difference. You can stuff that with your SSN check that you have no contract for.

Thorack
So do you stand with McCain too? Ex military and voted into office yet used his office to destroy the Tea party.
Old June 24, 2018, 13:09   #37
Thorack
Acquisition Corp Dude
Bronze Contributor

Well,

I dislike what Sen McCain is, and represents. That said hes been reelected by the Arizona blue hair crowd numerous times. I dont stand with him but dont think the senate house needs to torched or blown up because he is anti tea party I would hope that if he didnt have terminal cancer that he would be voted out at the least.

Arizona being full of conservatives blue hairs must hate the Tea Party.

Thorack

Old June 24, 2018, 13:12   #38
2barearms
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Uh,

Because I get pension I signed a contract for makes no difference. You can stuff that with your SSN check that you have no contract for.

Thorack
I paid into the SS System for the last 45 years how about you? Just so we are clear you are a Government Issue that takes its orders from a superior. You also
derive what you get from tax payers like me. I've never asked for or received government assistance...i.e. welfare. You joined the military for the benefits...school, Pension, sex change who knows. But don't give me this
bullshit about Me and my generation causing all of your problems. When you have to worry about where your next 10 bucks is coming from we can talk.

Old June 24, 2018, 13:19   #39
2barearms
Bronze Contributor

Anyone that used the IRS against their enemies is a traitor of the highest order.
They should be met with a firing squad. That would include your
hero McStain who abondoned his wife for a high class
beer heir (coors).

Old June 24, 2018, 13:47   #40
moonbat60
Registered

BJ,
McCain was a loser that could not make it in the Navy, especially not after a certain incident. I don’t think he could have made it in private enterprise either, that’s why he went into politics.
Old June 24, 2018, 13:58   #41
moonbat60
Registered

Quote:
Well,

I dislike what Sen McCain is, and represents. That said hes been reelected by the Arizona blue hair crowd numerous times. I dont stand with him but dont think the senate house needs to torched or blown up because he is anti tea party I would hope that if he didnt have terminal cancer that he would be voted out at the least.

Thorack
Picking up on that, I think that McCain as well as others saw the Tea Party as
UNWANTED competition, so it needed to disappear.
Old June 24, 2018, 14:01   #42
Bawana jim
Registered

Just saying a man's military service doesn't make the man. McCain used the IRS to break the tea party, isn't that against the law? So if government won't follow the laws then what's the recourse? When the FBI,DOJ and IRS are used as weapons against us then where do we turn?
Old June 24, 2018, 14:13   #43
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Well,

Thorack
So does being elected equal above the laws? What do those evil bastards need to do to be thrown out? McCain was part of the framing of Trump so how much more will it take? Just saying when the system quits working are you still going to kill your neighbors to keep those deep staters in power?
Old June 24, 2018, 14:37   #44
moonbat60
Registered

Quote:
So does being elected equal above the laws? What do those evil bastards need to do to be thrown out? McCain was part of the framing of Trump so how much more will it take? Just saying when the system quits working are you still going to kill your neighbors to keep those deep staters in power?
I am pretty sure that Mr. Thorack will make the right decision when the time comes. It is a decision that he can only make for himself, not others for him.

In the meantime, lets just support Trump and see how he exposes the leftist
hippocrites.
Old June 24, 2018, 14:41   #45
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
I am pretty sure that Mr. Thorack will make the right decision when the time comes. It is a decision that he can only make for himself, not others for him.

In the meantime, lets just support Trump and see how he exposes the leftist
hippocrites.
I am not so sure what decision Thorack will make because he blames boomers for the problems of the country. It's obvious corrupt government is the problem but the answer to that puts Thorack in a bind.
Old June 24, 2018, 14:45   #46
2barearms
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Just saying a man's military service doesn't make the man. McCain used the IRS to break the tea party, isn't that against the law? So if government won't follow the laws then what's the recourse? When the FBI,DOJ and IRS are used as weapons against us then where do we turn?
Mac Shitstains distinguished career includes the
Macshitstain Finegold Campaign Finance Control Act.
The Real name was the NRA Finance Control Act. Goddamn
traitor.....fuckmccain......so this is what Hero Americans do
to their constituents?

Old June 24, 2018, 15:11   #47
Bawana jim
Registered

McCain has a history of being on the wrong side.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keating_Five
Old June 24, 2018, 15:28   #48
2barearms
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
McCain has a history of being on the wrong side.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keating_Five
Too bad he didn’t run a dumocrat.....it was always easy to find him taking pictures with his komrades in crime.

Old June 24, 2018, 17:09   #49
tdb59
Are We Awake ?
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63177
Thorack is obviously very happy that he voted for PRISM, the Patriot Act, the Affordable Care Act, and Net Neutrality.

Bless his heart.

tdb59 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 24, 2018, 17:18   #50
Thorack
Acquisition Corp Dude
Bronze Contributor

Well,

I put elected constitutional office holders far above any bureaucrat. That said if there is a crime that Sen McCain can be prosecuted for lets go after him. Doubt anyone will though as he all ready has a death sentence coming due soon.

Both parties were in on the IRS scandal. Im surprised no Tea Party Reps havent sought to press charges or go after the wrong doers? Whats holding them up? No evidence or can find culprits or what?

Thorack