The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Police Issues

Notices

Old October 15, 2017, 10:00   #1
Bubacus
Registered

FALaholic #: 13971
Police Refused Service at Burger joint by angry employee

Guess the taking a knee has now got to the point the cops are not getting service from angry employees.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pol...7Kz&OCID=HPDHP

Part of the story:

A Texas police chief is speaking out after he says an employee at a local restaurant refused to serve two of his officers early Saturday.

Denison Police Chief Jay Burch wrote about what happened in a lengthy post on the Department’s Facebook page. He said the officers were cursed at by the female employee who refused service and that the restaurant manager’s only response was “I don’t get into politics.”

“If a business does not want police officers as customers, just let us know,” Burch wrote. “There’s no need to curse us and make a scene, just let us know you don’t want us there and we’ll go somewhere else.”

He added, “Now going somewhere else in Denison in the middle of the night is not easy because our officers don’t have many options. What really gets my goat with such an incident is that while most of us are sleeping – sleeping!, the officers are out there working hard to keep us safe and when trying to take a break to eat – they face this type of reception from an employee of a local business and management calls it ‘politics’?”

Burch never named the restaurant. The Sherman Herald Democrat reported that the officers were refused service at the Whataburger in Denison just after midnight Saturday.

"We’re taking this claim seriously and investigating the details to take appropriate action,” a Whataburger Corporate Communications representative told Fox News Saturday. “We support the efforts of law enforcement in our communities and believe in serving all our customers with respect."

Denison Sgt. Holly Jenkins said on Facebook that the employee was unapologetic, expressed her hatred toward police and said she would continue to refuse service to police officers.

Jenkins said the two officers were served by another employee.

“I am saddened, disappointed and angry about the treatment these two officers received this morning,” she said. “However, when Whataburger or their staff call, we will respond. We will not hesitate. We will respond with courage, compassion and professionalism."

Burch began his post by saying that he gets it, “especially with the anti-police rhetoric from the national media and police-hate groups we see in the country, that many people buy into that rhetoric and dislike police.”

He added, “Most of those that I have come across in my career that hate cops are very familiar with us because many have a lengthy history of arrests or have friends or family members with such a history. I get all this and we get used to it for the most part.”

The chief said a supervisor went to the restaurant afterward and spoke to the employee.

The employee alleged “cops beat up my boyfriend and are racists,” Burch said. He added that the woman told the supervisor her boyfriend was “beat up” when Denison officers arrested him a few weeks ago.
Old October 15, 2017, 10:21   #2
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
Whataburger better be damn careful. They are an icon in TX. I will bet the owner may be getting a visit from the franchise. Every time I start heading east toward Houston and into Louisiana one can feel the stupidity and resentment getting stronger by the colored folks.

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 15, 2017, 10:26   #3
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 96
Retarded. I have no problem with a business refusing service to gun-owners, Christians, cops, blacks, jews, gays, or whatever. The market will decide which decisions have merit.

Unfortunately, because of our not-civil rights, the first three are legal and the last three are not.

Problem is, bitch is an employee and not in a policy-making position. She and the manager must both be fired immediately.

Unless it is the owner's position, and then it is fine.

Just like these football yahoos. You do not have a first amendment right when you are working for me. I decide what you can say and to whom. Your only choice is "suck it up, snowflake" or "take this job and shove it". Personally, I won't work for assholes.

So if someone is an asshole, I'll tell them to f-ck off, and that I don't want their business. That's the principled thing, and fortunately I have enough success I can afford to NOT take work from assholes. I also am the policy-maker. But I'm more than happy to take money from anyone else . .. gays, negros, women, jews, and even cops.
Old October 15, 2017, 10:29   #4
the gman
Registered

FALaholic #: 5179
Bye Felicia...

Quote:
In the statement, Whataburger Corporate Communications said, “We immediately launched an internal investigation when we heard these reports, and have learned of an isolated incident where an individual employee acted out of line with Whataburger’s values to treat all customers with respect. We took swift action and this person is no longer employed by us.”

http://www.heralddemocrat.com/news/2...employed-by-us

God is on the side, not of the big battalions, but of the best shots- Voltaire

“The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
-Alexis de Tocqueville
the gman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 15, 2017, 10:43   #5
J. Armstrong
Minister of Amusement
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 13629
Based upon the news article the manager ( "I don't get into politics" ) needs to be issued walking papers as well.

“I respect the government only in the sense that I respect any other dangerous predator who views me as food.”

“The consolidation of the states into one vast empire, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it.” Robert E. Lee
J. Armstrong is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 15, 2017, 12:07   #6
moonbat60
Registered

FALaholic #: 17000
Quote:
Originally Posted by the gman View Post
Right on. Fire their a$$es and get somebody that respects other people.

From an earlier post the employee alleged that “cops beat up my boyfriend and are racist.”

This sounds like a typical female that thinks that da law is da whiteys law and we dindu nuffin.

If her boyfriend was beat up then most likely he was resisting arrest and trying to fight with the officers, and if that was the case, he earned it.
moonbat60 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 15, 2017, 13:07   #7
the gman
Registered

FALaholic #: 5179
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbat60 View Post
Right on. Fire their a$$es and get somebody that respects other people.

From an earlier post the employee alleged that “cops beat up my boyfriend and are racist.”

This sounds like a typical female that thinks that da law is da whiteys law and we dindu nuffin.

If her boyfriend was beat up then most likely he was resisting arrest and trying to fight with the officers, and if that was the case, he earned it.
Nope. Boyfriend wasn't roughed up at all. What, lies to try to justify her bias so as to try to save her ass? No, surely not...

Quote:
In a post on the DPD Facebook page, Chief Jay Burch said, “The employee alleged ‘cops beat up my boyfriend and are racists.’ When questioned further, the employee said her boyfriend was ‘beat up’ when arrested by DPD a few weeks ago. The police supervisor went to the station and found the documentation of the arrest, then reviewed the video or audio of the arrest from the arresting officer’s dash cam. It was a ‘routine’ arrest. There was no physical altercation and no one injured. So the employee was simply lying about her boyfriend getting ‘beat up’ by police.”

God is on the side, not of the big battalions, but of the best shots- Voltaire

“The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
-Alexis de Tocqueville
the gman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 15, 2017, 15:30   #8
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
Boyfriend probably got roughed up in jail,by others like him,and blamed it on police,to his girlfriend.Or he just made it all up because he is a liar.
I wonder who the woman would call if somebody jacked her purse or car? Her awesome boyfriend?
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 15, 2017, 15:43   #9
Andy the Aussie
Dinosaur
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 216
I would prefer to be refused service than to have boogers spread as "special sauce" ......
(Jiminy Christmas, did I just recommend a 'yota?!!??)
Andy the Aussie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 15, 2017, 17:17   #10
4x401
Giver of Noogies...
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 31978
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy the Aussie View Post
I would prefer to be refused service than to have boogers spread as "special sauce" ......
^^^THIS!!^^^

I'm happy to haul my fat, cracker ass, away from ANY establishment that don't want to serve me! They lose a customer, and I live without a night shitting my brains out....Win, win IMHO.
Old October 15, 2017, 17:27   #11
Black Blade
Registered

FALaholic #: 76490
About 35 years ago I went to a Crap-In-The-Box in Hayward, CA and the employee(s) did something to my food ... I tossed it and never went to another Crap-In-The-Box ever since.

Reminds me of when Jesse Jackson talks about when he was young and they would make and then spit in "White Folks" food.
Old October 16, 2017, 12:00   #12
2barearms
Black Rifles Matter
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 13866
FUCKWHATABURGLAR.....when the Open Carry bill was passed they were the very first and the most public about banning OC....so to the assholes running
WB gofuckyourself. Their food sucks too....

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
2barearms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 16, 2017, 14:33   #13
justashooter
Registered

FALaholic #: 5967
ten bux says it was a "what-a-nigger"...
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.

The next time I hear "THE RANGE IS NOW HOT", it just wont be the same.

Max tried another question. "What sort of people live about here?"
"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Max remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Max.
"You must be," said the Jin, "or you wouldn't have come here."
justashooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 09, 2017, 13:27   #14
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
Food contamination is a growing problem in such instances.

Vengeance, by rubbing hands on assholes or genitals, and spitting/contaminating/floor wiping burgers or buns is not unheard of by the deprived victims of racism.

Off hours are the worst.

I got a cold meal from BK last week, and threw it away. Nuking was not an option for me.
The manager then gets on the case of the employees who have to make it right, out of my sight. Yeah right. Animals.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 09, 2017, 14:49   #15
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post

Vengeance, by rubbing hands on assholes or genitals, and spitting/contaminating/floor wiping burgers or buns is not unheard of by the deprived victims of racism.

Off hours are the worst.

I got a cold meal from BK last week, and threw it away. Nuking was not an option for me.
The manager then gets on the case of the employees who have to make it right, out of my sight. Yeah right. Animals.
Man V, it can get bad...
Year's ago one of my drinking buddies managed a high end boutique resturant in the Twin Cities Down Town district
busted a Negro dishwasher jacking off into a tub of fresh homemade tartar sauce...yeah dick right in hand stroking the shaft in a walk in cooler.

Yeah drug out the back door, butt kicked in the alley, of course he sued over the terms of termination.

"Will your Walleye fillet be served with or with out Negro semen ?"
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 09, 2017, 16:43   #16
medicmike
Get off my lawn
Contributor

FALaholic #: 3183
Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post

Off hours are the worst.

Gives a whole new meaning to "tainted" meat

“The great Gaels of Ireland are the men that God made mad,
For all their wars are merry, and all their songs are sad.”
― G.K. Chesterton, The Ballad of the White Horse
medicmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 10, 2017, 13:30   #17
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
I submit, that ANY minority who is employed in ANY minimum wage job at a chain, is on a rampage to get even for his low salary; and that will be with management, by sabotaging equipment, AND against the customers, who are 60% of the nation's non minority population.

These will be crimes of "opportunity".

Getting food only during peak hours, prevents plenty of such "opportunity" crimes, or "accidents." One will cover up for another's crimes.

Getting even for slavery, is their overriding reason for" shitty work".

I try my best not to become a victim of hispanic speaking groups, of two or three anywhere, or by any minority who might be serving me.

Family run restaurants are pretty safe, with a chef and good cooks, or a diner run by a single proprietor. Coffee and Pie out in the open are good signs, as is a grill where you can see the cook.

Last edited by V guy; November 11, 2017 at 00:10.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 10, 2017, 20:37   #18
ICOM7800
Registered

FALaholic #: 65978
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy the Aussie View Post
Yer Goddamn right.I wouldn't eat that tampered with shit.
ICOM7800 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 10, 2017, 21:34   #19
Black Blade
Registered

FALaholic #: 76490
Whenever I read about E coli, listeria, etc. and various deadly diseases it usually is tracked down to some fast food place. Then I hear of many minorities who tell me how when they were young they worked at McDonalds, Burger King, etc. and would spit in the food or add other bodily extruded bodily fluids and solids to the food. Usually if the customer was White, Hispanic or Asian. I pretty much avoid those places but the kids seem to don't care. I cook my own food or rarely to a more upscale place when traveling. Even then I wonder about the food prep, hygiene of the workers and what other creepy crawly insects and vermin that are roaming over the food in the back.
Old November 11, 2017, 13:32   #20
garandguy10
Registered

FALaholic #: 10840
Quote:
Originally Posted by justashooter View Post
ten bux says it was a "what-a-nigger"...
Easiest Ten Bucks you will ever make.
garandguy10 is offline   Reply With Quote